• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PinkSodaPopRemix

She/They/He
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
If you're interested, message me!

Lore:
Excalibur Academy is an academy of elementary through college programs under the same name. It is a superhero academy. It was created to raise young children from all countries to be fine superheroes. It is located on a large island in the Mediterranean. They are the home of the White Knights. However, after many large donors threatened to back out because of the closing of Black Dahlia Academy, Excalibur Academy rushed to combine. Why would they back out, you ask? If the villain academy closes, then there won’t be as many villains to worry about, and in turn, an overabundance of superheroes.
Black Dahlia Academy is an academy of junior high through college programs under the same name. It is a villain’s academy. It was paid for by a mysterious CEO who rarely shows their face. It was created to settle the overabundance of superheroes, as well as fill the most powerful countries pockets with even MORE money. This academy is located on the tip of the boot of Italy. However, after the CEO mysteriously pulls out and disappears, the academy begins facing heavy debt. They are the home of the Pirates.
The name of this CEO is Georges Dammartin, a french man. He is the CEO of the biggest technology company. Any and all technology companies that even begin to get to his level, suddenly fall at a very quick rate. Sometimes, people at the top even disappear. But nobody would dare accuse Georges except for a few citizens that are assumed to be crazy afterwards. However, under mysterious circumstances, he disappears. Some believe that he is the resurrected dark emperor who was nicknamed the Black Dahlia. This villain tried to take over the world. (Don’t worry. It isn’t that.)
After facing financial troubles for the past year, the two academies decide to come together. Under a vote between all the academy board, Bones Rossi, an 63 year old agender person, who was the headmaster of Excalibur Academy, became the headmaster of this new academy. It now goes under the name of Draconic Academy, home of the Dragons. (It was the only thing they could agree on.) After all, Dragons in many cases represent both creation and/or destruction.

I would like to let you know that students are able to join and try out for this school every summer before the year begins. There are a few ways students can get in. The most common one is that the students take a series of written tests and combat tests. They have to get a certain score combined to enter. Another way is money. If you pay an extremely high price tag, you may enter the school. This price is 50,000 US dollars. And then finally, the most difficult way of all is to get a professional hero to give them a recommendation.
Students get to create their own schedule. They also live in dorms. There are no female and male dorms. Instead, there are dorms based on age, and miniature houses that the richer kids usually live in. Otherwise, dorms are completely free. The only option is a room of four kids per dorm. Each dorm has a full kitchen, living room, dining room, and 4 bedrooms. Students of all genders (plus agender students) room together randomly. Or they can choose a bestie to room with, as long as that bestie agrees on their resume. There are also on campus jobs, both online and in person if you need to make extra cash. And there are MANY internships, including one with the number one hero.
Villain teachers are protected by a treaty, so long as they do not break any laws while they are a teacher. They have since then been considered retired. However, they cannot have killed more than 15 people in the last three years. After all, there is a teacher shortage. They’ll take what they can get.
Let’s actually get into that. The number one hero is actually open for use. And they will be a teacher. First come first serve, so no hard feelings if someone beats you to it. However, if you don’t complete your OC within 7 days, and the role you claimed says Open, I am sorry, but I will have to open up your spot back. I will be playing the headmaster.
As for face claims, I am sorry, but I will only accept realistic face claims. Also, for each reply you have, I require a minimum of 1-2 paragraphs so that the story doesn’t run dry. This story also takes place of high school students and early college students (15-23). If your character is a genius, I’m open to them being 13+. However, I am against any characters under the age of 16 to date anyone. Each Character may only have one power, so make the most of it. This role-play takes place August 1, 2023. (Classes start August 7, Monday) Not all characters have to have powers either. There will be powerless people, it will just be very rare. These people have slurs that others call them. This slur is laborer or peasent, as there were many powerless back in the day. However, 25% of the population had powers BACK THEN. This 25% ruled over as nobility and royalty for a long time. The 75% were very poor and were often used for manual labor and such, while the 25% kicked back and relaxed. Peasants and Laborers are words that were used to dehumanize these people. This will be the only discrimination I will tolerate in the role-play.
If you have any questions, please dm me and ask. Also, if you want to be in on the plot and play a character that works for the main bad guy, which will be hidden for now, please dm me. The number one hero will also need to be in on this, as well as a select few teachers close with the headmaster, and the headmaster’s assistant. Please also message me if you want to be a type of teacher that isn’t listed.
This role-play will be taking place in a discord server.
Classes are Closed Every Friday-Sunday

• Bar [21+] (4pm-4am)
  • Bursar’s Office (8am-5pm)
  • Cafe (6am-8pm)
  • Counselor’s Office (8am-5pm)
  • Dining Hall (7am-10am; 11am-2pm; 4pm-10pm) [5 star chefs]
  • Dorms (no bedtime)
    • Public Washing Machines and Dryers
  • Houses (Where rich kids who buy them, and the staff choose to live)
  • Headmaster’s Assistant’s Office (6am-7pm)
  • Headmaster’s Office (6am-7pm)
  • Hiking Trails (All Hours)
  • Kit-Mart (8am-11pm)
    • A superstore with almost everything and a WIDE variety of all types of food. This store is extremely cheap.
  • Library (6am-11pm)
    • Computer Lab
    • Study Rooms
  • Mailboxes (All Hours)
    • Where anything you order will end up. This is located right beside the dorms. Everyone has their own combination lock for mail. Anything that is too big will be in the mail lady’s office, which will be open 10am-5pm
  • Mall (8am-11pm)
    • This includes all types of clothing stores, restaurants, accessory stores, ATMS, Merch Stores, and Necessity stores.
    • Pool (All Hours)
  • Public Safety (All Hours)
  • Sac [Student Activity Center] (7am-11pm)
    • Board Game Tables
    • Gym [Sports]
    • Pool Table Hall (With Ping Pong & Air Hockey)
    • Video Game Room (Switch Hook Up Place, Xbox Series X, Playstation 3-5, along with a full arcade)
    • Work Out Room
    • Yoga Room
  • Registrar’s Office (8am-5pm)
  • Sports Fields [Baseball, Football, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, Plus] (All Hours)
  • Teachers’ Offices (Depends on the Teacher)
  • Training Room [Including Fighting Simulator] (All Hours)

Roles:

Headmaster:
Name: Bones Rossi
Face Claim: Ernestine Shepherd
SZWgf4DlsbxxxutLzOjChUAj0YqMHdL9YFtBgjmAmGDQMF_sEE6zmrltsgOOh-HwGksO1W9aVCI445tD29kJesDtkmYVdFUdcHKx7lntqY-bghxMwao7itXOhQtXttnVOyGdlnaM7BKYZ6uuZK3bvdk

Headmaster’s Assistant: Open

Number One Hero: Open
They can be any type of teacher they want. There is only one requirement, and that is that they have pure intentions and are good hearted. If they aren’t charismatic, give them another trait to make them a symbol of good will that is largely looked upon.

Physical Fitness Professor: Open
To ensure that all students are physically fit and healthy.

Power Control Professor: Open
Will teach students how to control their powers. This is more of a special class for people who can’t control their powers that well.

Hand to Hand Combat Professor: Taken
For students who are mainly short to mid range. This can be for both self-defense (usually taken by long range and mid range), or just defense/offense (mid range to short range).

Power Manipulation Professor: Taken
This professor watches over students and their progress with their powers

Social Media Professor: Open
This professor teaches students how to properly handle social media and the media so that they aren’t bombarded or tricked into saying stuff that can put them in a hard place. It teaches them how to handle the media, how to raise people’s hopes, and how to publicly speak, and speak under pressure. They also teach you how to give updates, and how to dodge questions from the media. He also teaches you how to be fake as fuck in case you need to act happy or confident, but don’t feel that way.

Combat Professor: Taken
This professor holds combat lessons as well as actual fights and duels for students. They also hold MANY teamwork exercises.

Ground Patrol Professor: Open
This is a professor who will teach students how to protect and reassure civilians. It also teaches students charisma and leadership skills so that the civilians won’t panic or turn on them.

First Aid/Healing Professor: Taken
This professor teaches a class based around people first aid, in depth, and out of depth. This is to cover injured civilians. One such class goes in depth on quick and easy surgeries. Another class helps teach healers. They are hooked up with a special college specifically designed for doctors degrees for online classes for students who feel that they should take these classes.

Scavenging/Hiking Professor: Open
This professor teaches students how to survive out in the wild and what they can scavenge, just in case.

Sciences Professor: Open
This professor must be well versed in biology, physics, and chemistry. This professor is here to support students whose powers heavily rely on the knowledge of sciences.

Psychology Professor: Open
This professor is usually sought after for their body language classes. It is required for people who want to be investigative heroes, or want to tell when others are lying. However, they hold a wide range of classes. Villains many times seek out this class for manipulation techniques

Librarian: Open

Stealth Professor: Open

Hacking/Techno/Coding Professor: Open

All Coaches (Any Sport you can think of): Open

Weapon Combat Professor: Open

Villain Students: Unlimited

Hero Students: Unlimited

Undecided Students: Unlimited

Student Jobs: (Message me for more Ideas)
  • Ball Boy/Girl (For Every Sport)
  • Bartender (1 Left)
  • Cafe Worker/Barista (4 left)
  • Head of the Dorms (6 left)
  • Library Helpers (Taken)
  • Life Guard (4 left)
  • Restaurant Workers (22)
  • Store Clerks (22 left)

Last edited:
This sounds interesting! I'm a sucker for these kinds of plots uwu

I'd be interested in playing the First Aid / Healing Professor. My idea is they're a former villain, started out as an underworld healer before getting their medical license with the help of their connections, and building a reputation that got them working as the doctor for the rich and powerful. They then used this position to assassinate corrupt politicians and CEOs using their healing abilities to cause cancer to grow rapidly in them. Eventually people figured out the connection between these powerful people getting cancer and it forced the doctor to go underground, returning to simple healing work, until eventually they became a teacher.

Still need to work the character's identity and such though.

This sounds interesting! I'm a sucker for these kinds of plots uwu

I'd be interested in playing the First Aid / Healing Professor. My idea is they're a former villain, started out as an underworld healer before getting their medical license with the help of their connections, and building a reputation that got them working as the doctor for the rich and powerful. They then used this position to assassinate corrupt politicians and CEOs using their healing abilities to cause cancer to grow rapidly in them. Eventually people figured out the connection between these powerful people getting cancer and it forced the doctor to go underground, returning to simple healing work, until eventually they became a teacher.

Still need to work the character's identity and such though.
Alright! I'll message you in pms!

Hello!

I'll love to join as undecided student who has the job of library helper.

Could I join with an undecided student?
(5,000$ is a bit less than normal compared to college tuitions, the college tuition is around 10,000-50,000 for a semester/year I think, I’d need to look it up again)

Could I join with an undecided student?
(5,000$ isn’t a lot compared to college tuitions, the college tuition is around 10,000-50,000 for a semester/year I think, I’d need to look it up again)
Whoops, it should have said 50,000 in the first place as it is such a prestigious school. And you're right! And yes you may join! I'll message you!

I'm interested, actually, if there are spots still open!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back