• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Accept My Ideas Senpai!! (One group idea)

MajesticallyWeird

Lavender Lover

Alice-in-Wonderland

We should all be familiar with this story by now but I shall explain either way! Alice is a young lady who has seemed to be caught in a pickle. While adventuring around her lovely garden she stumbled upon a white rabbit with a clock telling her that time is running out. To make sure she wasnt going insane she followed the the rabbit to a large tree with a rather larger hole beside it. She looks into the whole only for a force to push her inside and thats where she finds herself falling and falling and falling until bam. She finds herself in a room with a glass table, a key, a bottle and a rather small door and after many attempts she opens the door revealing a magical land, Underland.

(We could totally make this into a yaoi if preferred. )

"I'm a Zombie But We Can Still Go Out Right?"

"Hi. My name is.....uhhhh...Dylan, yeah lets just call me Dylan. I have a dad, two sisters and two brothers. My dad is a scientist, he works with bodies, dead bodies at that and me and my siblings happen to be a few of those bodies. Yeah we were dead, still technically dead but we arent zombies..somewhat, we wont eat your brains or try to kill you on the spot, we have self control but some of our body parts may and may not fall off. Me and my sibling can do unique things. We can talk to the dead, get hit by cars and well not die. We dont really have hearts but apparently im the 'sensitive one of the family' I'm not sensitive!. Anyway i'll be attending Saint Andersen High School soon as a junior for the first time. Im the only one in my family going to school which makes me double nervous because I cant blow our secret. I dont remember much of my past life but I try not to think about it all that much. Anyway I have to go, my little sister is trying to eat a cat."

(In this RP my character is a zombie just trying to get through a normal highschool life but then he develops a crush on your character which leads into a whole bunch of drama, adventure and maybe even a zombie apocalypse! )

The Invisible Club

You've always wondered about this club. There was always a poster of it on the school board but you've never actually met someone apart of this club, some say the students have died or transferred to another school but those are just stories, no one knows what really happens in this club all. All you know is that every year a group of students are selected for the club and participate but soon they just vanish. One day you and a few other students get a note saying you're accepted into the invisible club and that you WILL meet in the garden behind and abandon factory. You didnt even sign up for the club but still you go only to find a strange door and key that says welcome. Once you open the door you find yourself in a wonderful new would thats filled with unknown creatures but this wonderful world just might be hell.

( Basically in the idea a group of students are chosen into a secret club that leads to different worlds and new creatures but what they dont know is that these worlds have darksides. )

Dorothy Must Die

If you know of this book I would love to do something similar to this but for those who do not know this book I shall explain. Everyone knows the story of The Wizard of Oz but what they don't know is that all of that happened. Just like the story your character is swept up in a tornado and delivered to Oz. The only problem is that Dorothy has completely jacked up Oz and turned it into a nightmare and now its your job to kill Dorothy to restore Oz back into its wonderful and magical nature.

I am definitely open to hearing other peoples ideas. I just really wanna roleplay and school will be starting back up for me soon and I know I am going to be bored out of my mind! If you have any idea you wish to share message meh~

If you don't mind, I would like to talk about it a little more in PM just so I can make sure I completely understand the concept.

- interest flag waving majestically on the air -

Alice in Wonderland.

Perfectiooonnnn ,-,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back