• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy L E G A C Y - Settings/Locations

peachuu

*:・゚✧𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉*:・゚✧

fantasy-city.jpg

EUPHORIA: The City
I N F O

This is what Euphoria's city looks like. It is the main city or central point of the magic realm, where all mystic races and enchanters come together in harmony, to compete, to trade, or just to have a laugh with some old friends. The city contains a variety of vendors and markets, surrounded by the bustling streets and homes of others. At the top of the entire civilization, is the home of the king and his protectors, the royal guard. He over looks the city and such, making sure its in order. The city is home to over 25000 people, considering its the center of all civilization in the Magic Realm. It has eight gates in total, each surrounding the different directions of the World.

Last edited by a moderator:

HIORUPIA: The Underworld
I N F O

Home to all twisted and evil ways, here lies what the Magic Realm calls Hell. It is the absolute worse place to be, for the smell of dead bodies, grief and hatred just mixed together to create this musty fog. That fog is more of a barrier as well for the Underworld. Its ruler is Crow, who often sits in his throne waiting for a lost soul to fall down. Scattered bones can be seen all around, as well as dilapidated buildings. Once one enters this realm, the feeling of some soul trying to take yours, the feeling of being constantly watched for a mistake is never ending.

7d1ff4fd1fd910c257c176918b6f17ef.jpg

EUPHORIA: The Farmers Market
I N F O

As stated before, the Farmer's Market is a diverse area where everyone and every custom is included. The bustling streets are filled with different smells from foreign delicacies, shouts from different vendors beckoning you try out their products. Laughter from children running around, playing in the midst of the bubbly atmosphere. Carriages rolling by here and there, dropping off stock for those and acting as a travel agent.

83744.jpg

EUPHORIA: The Castle
I N F O

Here's what the actual castle looks like, without it being perched up on the city's walls. This is home of King Damien and his protectors, the royal guard. He over looks the city and such, making sure its in order.

ando6-man-in-a-dark-forest-with-fog-and-pond.jpg

THE PROMIS WOODS
I N F O

The Promis Woods are where your adventurers meet, the starting point for anyone's legacy. People enter at random, spawning at a different location. Some other adventurers might be near you, or something else could be lurking in the shadows. In this forest it is neither good nor evil. Think of it as the Purgatory; It's simply in the middle. Light barely shines through this forest, for its towering trees and vines seem to have no end. Some people have never left the forest, the bones being stuffed into the dirt after many years. Might want to watch your step too, for something might just get you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back