• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Acadmey for Demon Slaying

Alex's danger instincts lit up as he raised a hand and a wall of flames raised in front of him protecting him from the ice shards as they melting then he pushed his hand forward, forcing the wall of flames toward Elle!
Elle ducked, trying to avoid the flames but couldn't. In hopes it would lessen the damage, she formed a caccoon of ice around herself, trying to think of how she'd get herself out of the situation at hand.

"This sure escalated quickly." She muttered.

tumblr_lva1poxq3m1qbm4md.gif

Alex waved his hand away as the flames extinguished instantly he then dashes forward with his Odachi and slashes with the magical blade into the whatever else is protecting Elle hoping to break through and end this match.

Alex waved his hand away as the flames extinguished instantly he then dashes forward with his Odachi and slashes with the magical blade into the whatever else is protecting Elle hoping to break through and end this match.
Elle was prepared this time and pulled out her silver dagger, clutching the jewel encrusted handle as she slashed Alex's shirt away, tackling him to the matt, straddling his waist

Alex blinked when his shirt was cut off and he was straddled "Well...this is awkward.." He said then looked up at Elle "So...you like the view?" he asked

Alex blinked when his shirt was cut off and he was straddled "Well...this is awkward.." He said then looked up at Elle "So...you like the view?" he asked
"Hmm. . . Can't say I complain about it." She answered and kissed his cheek before rolling off him and helping him up. "I think I won."

Alex grinned and when she was pulling him up he took the advantage and reversed the hold so he was behind her putting her into a sort of sleeper hold "Nope, I think I won" he teased

Alex grinned and when she was pulling him up he took the advantage and reversed the hold so he was behind her putting her into a sort of sleeper hold "Nope, I think I won" he teased
Elle wiggled out from his arms and pulled him down, with her falling under him. A position she definitely didn't mind.

It allowed her to take in all his physical features. From his well-toned body, to his luscious dark hair, to his beautiful different colored eyes, to his defined cheek bones, and finally to his tantalizing mouth.

Alex falls with her and blinks "Awkward fall Part two" He chuckled "Now..do you like what you see?" he asked with a grin as they were close together while he now held her by her hips.

Alex falls with her and blinks "Awkward fall Part two" He chuckled "Now..do you like what you see?" he asked with a grin as they were close together while he now held her by her hips.
"I do." Her grin grew even wider at his comment and started to pull him closer when a voice sounded throughout the whole ship.

"Arriving at the Academy For Demon Slaying in minus one minute. All students please report to the loading area."

"
Well, I guess this moment will have to wait until we get to the school." She winked up at Alex.

"I do." Her grin grew even wider at his comment and started to pull him closer when a voice sounded throughout the whole ship.

"Arriving at the Academy For Demon Slaying in minus one minute. All students please report to the loading area."

"
Well, I guess this moment will have to wait until we get to the school." She winked up at Alex.
Alex smirked "Save by the bell?" He chuckled in a teasing tone as he got up then helped her up "Well let's go...and put some clothes on, I don't want to see anyone leering at you." He said

Alex smirked "Save by the bell?" He chuckled in a teasing tone as he got up then helped her up "Well let's go...and put some clothes on, I don't want to see anyone leering at you." He said
"Ah, is that jealously I sense? You act as if you're my boyfriend, Alex." She giggled, walking over to her suitcase and pulling out her school uniform, undressing once again in front of Alex. "Don't worry, I'll let you leer at me any day."

She pulled her skirt on as she said the last,comment

"Ah, is that jealously I sense? You act as if you're my boyfriend, Alex." She giggled, walking over to her suitcase and pulling out her school uniform, undressing once again in front of Alex. "Don't worry, I'll let you leer at me any day."

Alex blinked as he let his mind process what she said for a few seconds then grinned "Deal" he said as he began to ogle her jokingly

Alex blinked as he let his mind process what she said for a few seconds then grinned "Deal" he said as he began to ogle her jokingly
Elle giggled, purposely dressing slowly as he watched her.

Once dressed, she grabbed her suitcase and started rolling out of the training room.

"You coming up?" She held her free hand out to him

Alex grinned taking her hand and pulling himself up, dusting himself off, he grabs his uniform and quickly changes into it not really caring if she sees then grabs his luggage and follows her

Alex grinned taking her hand and pulling himself up, dusting himself off, he grabs his uniform and quickly changes into it not really caring if she sees then grabs his luggage and follows her
A few moments later, Elle stood at the loading dock, waiting for the boat to make port in the remote location their school was. With there being many demons in the world, they couldn't exactly have their whereabouts broadcasted all over the world.

"Do you think we'll be paired up this year?" She asked and deep down hoped so.

After what almost happened in the training room, she wouldn't mind spending more time with Alex despite everything Mena told her.

Alex stood beside her as they waited for the ship to dock on the loading dock "I hope so, it would suck having to teach a new partner how to do teamwork and stuff" he chuckles "Plus we already have chemistry"

Alex stood beside her as they waited for the ship to dock on the loading dock "I hope so, it would suck having to teach a new partner how to do teamwork and stuff" he chuckles "Plus we already have chemistry"
Elle blushed. "Yeah. We do. . . So, uh, what are you specializing in this year? I chose excorist enchantments."

(Like the different excorist classes on Blue Excorist)

Elle blushed. "Yeah. We do. . . So, uh, what are you specializing in this year? I chose excorist enchantments."

(Like the different excorist classes on Blue Excorist)

Alex shrugged "They sent me some special schedule.." He said, surprisingly not taking his out to show her "Anyway are you ready?"

Alex shrugged "They sent me some special schedule.." He said, surprisingly not taking his out to show her "Anyway are you ready?"
"Ready for?" She asked bewildered, following the other students off the boat and towards the carriages waiting to take them to the school.

"The time of our lives, I don't know" Alex responded with a chuckle as he followed her and the other students to carriages so they can get to school

"The time of our lives, I don't know" Alex responded with a chuckle as he followed her and the other students to carriages so they can get to school
Elle giggled and poked his cheek. "You're a nerd."

She climbed onto the nearest carriage and prepared for it to leave, excitement feeling her as she thought of going back to the Academy.

(Sorry. Had work yesterday and fell asleep last night. Have work today and tomorrow but will try to reply still)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back