• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Acadmey for Demon Slaying

Elle Lightsong locked up the house she lived in, her suitcase rolling behind her, and dropped the keys into the plant her legal guardian told her to do so in.

Her curly blonde hair blew about her face as she left the house and made her way down to the road leading to the docks. Living closeby, she hadn't that far to go before she reached the boat that would take her, along with other students to the Acadmey of Demon Slaying.

"I hope this year will be better. The excorist exams start." She muttered to herself, reaching the docks and then looking for her long time friend. "Where's Alex?"

(If you insist lol)
Alexander Wynters, locked up his apartment, rolling his suitcase along with him as he made his way to the nearby docks toward the boat which would take him to the Academy for Demon Slaying, putting on his earbuds being sure to avoid his silky black spiky hair with dark red tips hidden by his hoodie from his sleeveless hoodie so he can listen to music along the way as well to ignore the looks from other people to the rarity of his eyes, one side being dark purple the other being dark red, some would say his eyes were a curse others like his long time best friend Elle would say they were beautiful or handsome, Alex chuckles softly remembering that day as he boards the boat and finds some seats near the railing so he can look for Elle as he listens to his music, after a few minutes he spots Elle coming down and shouts to her as he removes an earbud "Elle over here!" he shouts uncaring to the others looking at them both "I saved you a seat!" He smiled happily

Elle looked up after boarding the boat and heard her name being called

She immediately spotted her best friend, Alex, who had beautiful different colored eyes and dark black and red tipped hair.

"Hey, I'll be up in a minute!" She shouted to him, making her way through the many students and up the stairs leading to where he was at.

Alex smiled waving to her and getting up to hug her "Hey there, how was your summer?" He asked hoping she doesn't ask him about his own, noticing some leering male students eyeing her while he hugs her he glares at them and sends a couple sparks of lightning magic at them to scare them off.

"I missed you" He whispered to her as he let go of the hug and smiles once more "So what's up?"

"My summer was boring without you. I had to train and study all by myself. And Mena was no help. But, anyways, why didn't you return any of my calls?" She frowned deeply, staring out at the ocean after letting go of her suitcase and placing it beside his. "I was lonely without you so Mena said I could train with you, but you didn't return my calls! The excorist exams are this year, Alex."

Alex blushes when he hears she was lonely without him "I'm...uh..sorry I didn't return your calls I was busy training for the exams.." He says embarrassed as he scratched the back of his head his blush deepening slightly "We still have a little time so we can train a little until we get to the school, I'm sure this boat has a training arena since this is the boat to the Academy."

"Hmm. . Being alone in a training room with you sounds like fun!" She winked and started to roll her suitcase along as she made her way down below where she knew one was located. (Sorry, it didn't notify me you replied. Also, I'm trying to have her do a little flirting if that's okay)

Alex blushes when she begins flirting with him but follows her silently now in deep thought rolling his suitcase along with his backpack on his shoulder

Upon reaching the training room, Elle sits her suitcase off to the side and walks out to the middle of the room where a large matt was placed.

She raised her arms out to either side and closed her eyes, a bright light filling the air as she began chanting a small spell.

As the light faded, she was left standing in a light blue warrior outfit.

thumb-64296.jpg

"Let's get this going." She said, a fierce expression on her face.

Upon reaching the training room, Elle sits her suitcase off to the side and walks out to the middle of the room where a large matt was placed.

She raised her arms out to either side and closed her eyes, a bright light filling the air as she began chanting a small spell.

As the light faded, she was left standing in a light blue warrior outfit.

thumb-64296.jpg

"Let's get this going." She said, a fierce expression on her face.
Alex just blinks staring at her outfit then quickly covers his eyes blushing deeply "Do you seriously have to wear that?" He says loudly to her not looking at her in fear of doing something he'll regret or just fainting.

"What's wrong? Does my outfit look hideous?" She asked, frowning and covering herself with her hands. "It's easier to train in this. . ."

She closed her eyes, spreading her arms out to either side and transformed back into her dark jeans, light blue top, and white vest. On her feet she wore white flats.

Shaking her head, she walked over to her suitcase and pulled out a pair of black sweatpants, navy tank top, and white tennis shoes.

"Turn the other way while I change." She directed him, proceeding to pull her top and vest off.

Alex turns around "That was way to revealing" he said his earlier blush lessening now as he calms himself "Whew...now that was a sight.." He mumbles

Alex turns around "That was way to revealing" he said his earlier blush lessening now as he calms himself "Whew...now that was a sight.." He mumbles
Elle blushes at his comment, but stripped down to her bra and underwear.

"For someone who used to claim to have been a ladies man, you sure seem nervous seeing one strip." She teased him, poking him in the cheek and then pulling her pants on, her top half still practically bare

Elle blushes at his comment, but stripped down to her bra and underwear.

"For someone who used to claim to have been a ladies man, you sure seem nervous seeing one strip." She teased him, poking him in the cheek and then pulling her pants on, her top half still practically bare
Alex pouts as he fumbles over his words for a few seconds "H-hey! No fair, you are different from the other girls I would flirt with, plus those girls I flirt with are just friends I joke around with.." he mumbled that last part to himself or atleast he tried too

Alex pouts as he fumbles over his words for a few seconds "H-hey! No fair, you are different from the other girls I would flirt with, plus those girls I flirt with are just friends I joke around with.." he mumbled that last part to himself or atleast he tried too
"So I guess I'm not just one of those friends, eh?" She sent him a wink, twirling a strand of her around her finger, still topless.

She then suddenly turned on her heel and walked back onto the matt in the middle of room.

Alex sighed thinking she misunderstood as he turned around then blinked noticing she was still topless and froze "....Elle..you aren't wearing any tops?" He asked as he stares

Alex sighed thinking she misunderstood as he turned around then blinked noticing she was still topless and froze "....Elle..you aren't wearing any tops?" He asked as he stares
She grinned widely. "Nah, I think I'll stay like this. It'll throw you off your game."

She bent down, her cleavage showing and pulled on her tennis shoes.

"Besides, Mena always says if you got it, flaunt it." She winked, striking a pose. "So, you ready to train or what?"

She grinned widely. "Nah, I think I'll stay like this. It'll throw you off your game."

She bent down, her cleavage showing and pulled on her tennis shoes.

"Besides, Mena always says if you got it, flaunt it." She winked, striking a pose. "So, you ready to train or what?"
Alex shakes his head now not looking at her "Fine fine, let's do this.." He said summoning his Odachi and wielding it with two hands, mumbling to himself "Just need to ignore how hot she is.." he sighs..

Alex shakes his head now not looking at her "Fine fine, let's do this.." He said summoning his Odachi and wielding it with two hands, mumbling to himself "Just need to ignore how hot she is.." he sighs..
"Aw, are you blushing, Alex?" She giggled, summoning her own training weapon. "Maybe I should take my sweatpants off too and throw you off even more."

Elle always felt like Alex felt a slight attraction to her and always enjoyed teasing him on it. Especially since she had an attraction towards him. She couldn't ever act upon it, however for her legal guardian, Mena Fang, always taught her that excorists couldn't allow themselves to be distracted by matters of the heart. They needed to stay focused on ridding the world of the evil that plagued it and keep training villagently day after day to do so.

Alex gaped at her "S-stop that!" He said almost shouting at her frowning deeply with an intense blush.

Alex knew the only reason he couldn't act on his feelings for Elle was because of his secret, her guardian already knew about it probably and wove some sort of lie about training to rid the world of evil instead of being distracted by love, he sighed and summoned a bolt of lightning to attack Elle!

Elle gasped as she felt her bra get hit by lightning and fall away. She immediately covered her chest, scrambling for her tank top.

Alex blinked once...and then twice stunned by the outcome then just sighs and covers his eyes once again blushing red as a cherry "The likelihood of that happening..come on.." he mumbles then shakes his head "Did I win?" he asked loudly

Alex blinked once...and then twice stunned by the outcome then just sighs and covers his eyes once again blushing red as a cherry "The likelihood of that happening..come on.." he mumbles then shakes his head "Did I win?" he asked loudly
"Hell no!" She declared angrily, and after she pulled her top over her head, her electric blue eyes flashed angrily.

Before anything else was said, her palms lit up light blue and ice shards flew towards Alex.

Alex's danger instincts lit up as he raised a hand and a wall of flames raised in front of him protecting him from the ice shards as they melting then he pushed his hand forward, forcing the wall of flames toward Elle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back