• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of the Supernaturally Gifted (CLOSED)

*soon I come back out, a young girl with long black hair, orange ears and 3 fox tails wearing a pink kimono holding my hand as I walk towards Holly- she hides behind me when we get close, and I say something in the same strange language you still can't understand, and she stops hiding, but shes still shy* so, *I say to Holly* this is Mia, and I'm gonna need to watch her for the time being, but, n't worry, it's not gonna change the plan.

Last edited:
*lill and jill each accidentally pay twenty dollars, but you don't mention it* (Eve) Follow me! (Me) *I try to say hi to Mia although I don't yet know the language. *I turn and go around where you guys are. i yeet you all the way out of the mall as gemini stalks her way down the alley, mia close behind*

* I see gem sigh and then say* ok well gurls I’m gonna get going if ya want to see that jewelry story pay up or I’ll just leave ya here* I do a piece sigh and turn around and wait for an answer *

(bruh I can't- I'm gonna be driiving all norning, but I'll see if I can get up early or something)

*Holly uses his power to pickmup Eve and float her to where me, him, and Miaare hidind before they notice your Gone* ok, Holly, Eve, you two can like, go backtothe dorm now, I'll take care of the rest- Mia is also staying with me, I need toake her somewhere after as well, so I'm not gonna be back in a bit. *I then talk to Mia, and soon I slip into the alley behind Lill and Jill and give You guys the signal to leave, as Mia moves and croutches behind a dumpster closer to Lill JIll and I than our hiding spot before*

(iz ok bro, I'll be on on Monday though! btw- I'm making like, art of Shenmi on pixilart right now- plus some art of Mia. so uhh, yeah.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back