• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of the Supernaturally Gifted (CLOSED)

(oh dear.) *as you open your eyes, I quickly and immediately use my arm to cover your eyes, shifting it to *strong* vines to keep your eyes closed. using the other to grip on to your arm.* you can get it later what did I just tell you? *we stand there, silent for a moment.* can I take my arm of your face without you immediately opening your eyes? or do I need to find some actual vines to blind you with?

oh, well. think I found it. *I start to pull away, almost enough for you break free, but then I stop.* here, I'll go get your scarf for you if you promise me you'll stay riiiight here and don't open your eyes. not even a flutter- heck, cover them with your hands if you have to, but just don't open them- got it? can you do that? cuz that's the only way you're getting your scarf back.

don't what Holly? (Ryce- srry, it's H O L L Y making this take forever. also- if ur like, talking outside of world, like, to actual us, you put it in parenthesis. save the stuff with no symbol things for when ur character is talking. ok? cool)

cool *I let go, you can hear me walking- somewhere. you think you can hear me say something, but I'm too far for you to understand. doesn't even sound like english- suddenly, the underbrush shifts as something leaps, the shriek is what surprises you- and then, with a swish of claws, its cut short. you hear me make a hmph in annoyance. guess the shriek didn't phase me. ou hear a bit more shuffling, and then my footsteps walking back to you.* here- *you wait for me to hold out something, but instead I take it and tie it around your head, as to cover your eyes. it's your scarf* there, two birds with one stone! now c'mon! *I take your hand again, jut one, so I'm able to see where I'm going, and continue guiding you through the forest*

mhm. *we continue walking through what you've figured is a forest by now- you didn't notice it earlier, or maybe it wasn't there earlier, but there's whispering- lots of whispering, all around. you can't tell what any of it is, what it's- they're, whatever's, saying- but you can tell it isn't english.*

juust a bit longer... don't worry. (ok bro- how do you like, always find the e x a c t line that gives me absolutly n o t h i n g to work with- or let me do my coollines? like? usuallyy both so like bruh- w h y?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back