• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest Interest Checkclosed

Haha well I have two dorms and 72 spots in those dorms haha so if that becomes needed it does!!!! XD that would be totally awesome

For those of you who were interested I have the teachers all done now so we will most likely be starting here soon. I might go ahead and get the first post done.

Since this still seems to be open, I am just informing you that I am having a look and might post a CS for consideration soon. Wow... that seems rather formal. Anyway, Interested.

Hey, I was wondering if this RP is still open for applications? I just joined the forums today and I'm a little anxious towards applying for roleplays in the case that I mess up big time. When I saw this thread, I felt like it would be a great starting point for a newbie to the forums like me and it will also further help me polish my roleplaying skills. Whether or not it's still open, I wish you the best of luck with your roleplay!

Hey, I was wondering if this RP is still open for applications? I just joined the forums today and I'm a little anxious towards applying for roleplays in the case that I mess up big time. When I saw this thread, I felt like it would be a great starting point for a newbie to the forums like me and it will also further help me polish my roleplaying skills. Whether or not it's still open, I wish you the best of luck with your roleplay!

There are many rooms still open, and many beds open in most rooms, so yea - make a character sheet and post it - see if you are accepted. Just tag BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising !

Hironex Hironex Sh*tposter Sh*tposter HoneyAsylum HoneyAsylum MementoDei MementoDei - Hello, fine applicants - I suggest that you create a CS and tag our beloved BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising - They are not able to react at this moment, but they will soon - and should your CS be ready, they might accept it more quickly. As for space - there are quite a few spaces open if we look at the dorm layouts. So make a char, read through the existing story, the existing CS for inspiration - and go wild. Any questions can be directed to those of us already here - we can't speak for BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising - but we can offer some tips or ideas nonetheless.

PS : this entire thing is very open and loose, so don't worry too much about power scaling and such - we are not here to destroy worlds and kill each other. if that is what you would like from an RP, this one might not be for you.

Hironex Hironex Sh*tposter Sh*tposter HoneyAsylum HoneyAsylum MementoDei MementoDei - Hello, fine applicants - I suggest that you create a CS and tag our beloved BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising - They are not able to react at this moment, but they will soon - and should your CS be ready, they might accept it more quickly. As for space - there are quite a few spaces open if we look at the dorm layouts. So make a char, read through the existing story, the existing CS for inspiration - and go wild. Any questions can be directed to those of us already here - we can't speak for BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising - but we can offer some tips or ideas nonetheless.

PS : this entire thing is very open and loose, so don't worry too much about power scaling and such - we are not here to destroy worlds and kill each other. if that is what you would like from an RP, this one might not be for you.

Thank you so much for being so helpful
A L M O S!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back