• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest Characters

Hey your good take your time I'll be back to check on it later if I see anything that needs changed I'll let you know as for dorms let me check other characters to see if I missed anything but I don't think I did so that dorm should be good! :)
Great! Thanks!

Name: Daemor and Galtheus

Species: Ettin

Personality: Daemor and Galtheus are an Ettin; a huge, twin headed giant. Despite sharing a body, they both have their own unique personalities.

Daemor is the more unapproachable of the two brothers. He is ill-tempered, stubborn, and pretty mean. However, he is also streetsmart, cunning, and fervently defensive of his friends (especially his brother).

Galtheus, though more naive than his brother, is the one most people gravitate to. He is much friendlier than his brother. Meeting and getting to know people is something he enjoys, and he can often be a bit flirty about it.

Despite their differences, they both enjoy sports/athletics, and are quite social.

History: Daemor and Galtheus grew up in the mountains, raised by their parents, Garrog/Koboar and Raina/Arilai. They, like most Ettins, were taught the ways of the hunter, and became fierce warriors. However, they were also skilled sportsmen. Their favorite pastime was practicing their athletics. When they were old enough, they decided that they wanted to leave their home in the mountains to pursue a life in the outside world, starting with a proper education.

Looks: They are fifteen feet tall, and very muscular, with deeply tan skin.
Daemor has a very angular face. High cheekbones, a prominent nose, and a sharp chin adorn his face, as well as dark green eyes and black hair that he pulls back into a short ponytail.
Galtheus has a very sharp jawline and some stubble on his cheeks. His eyes are grey-blue, and his hair is shaved to give him a buzz-cut.

Powers:
- They have immense strength
- They have Immense durability
- Like most giants, they have a partial resistance to magic
- They have heightened senses, as well as night vision
- Because of their two heads, they possess 180 degree vision
- Due to their ettin nature, only one of them ever sleeps at a time; the other stays awake and keeps watch
- They may communicate between one another via their connected minds

Relatives: Garrog/Koboar (fathers), Raina/Arilai (mothers)

Year/s at Academy: 1st year

Class Electives:
- Dragon Riding
- Beast Class
- Dark Arts

Dorm number: Dorm 1, room 20

Last edited:
Name : Todd Grayson

Species : Beast - Red Fox

Personality : Todd is definitely an interesting one. Usually he is rather quiet and dull. He is known to have some pretty intense reactions to negative turnouts such as getting something wrong he was certain was correct or just general failure. Most of these reactions are pretty amusing, especially since it's coming from someone so small. Also, it is advisable that you don't call him small unless you have earplugs or someone to hold him back. He is typically very serious, but every once in a while he does chill out and relax. Some people say he's grumpy, and they may be right. He is definitely intelligent as he isn't too enthusiastic about many sports at the school. Maybe he's this way because people like to pick on him.

History : Although he is the oldest out of his 2 brothers and 2 sisters, he turned out to be the runt of the litter. Despite this, they still looked up to them, and more often than not, acted like usual younger siblings and tried to get him to play with him. Most of the time their attempts were jumping on him while he was resting. Even after multiple requests for his parents to tell them to stop, they would just say "Be nice and play with them". As they all got older, his siblings stopped respecting him because they realized they were bigger than him. Luckily, he didn't have to deal with it too long as he moved out and went to the Academy of the Forest.

Looks : Todd is very small and hates it. He stands at 4'2" and weighs only 60 lbs. Typical for a fox. He also has digitagrade legs.

90d0cdb9b2d3ab315b64d56555b4308d.jpg

Powers : No real crazy powers. He has enhanced senses as a fox would. He can also run pretty fast when he drops down to all fours and he's overall very agile.

Crush : None at the moment

Relatives : Two brothers, Samuel and Harris. Two sisters named Maggie and Carmen. Mother's name is Marsha and his father's name is Raymond.

Pets : N/A

Dislikes : Loud noises, getting things wrong, mentions or questions about his siblings, being called short

Year/s at Academy : 3

Class Electives : Astronomy, Beasts Class

Dorm number : Dorm 1, room 15

Last edited:
Oh, also I just found the class/electives list that you posted. Didn't realize that there was a set list of electives when I wrote the character, so I just kinda picked ones that I thought made sense. Should I go back and change them to fit what's on the list?

Name:
eris jones
Nicknames:
eri,mer-boy,mer-girl,lady eris
Sexuality:
Pansexual

( body is in its 20s)

goes by he,him pronouns often when humaniod will use she/her sometimes but will always say woman/girl/female when referring to self

> mermaids are considered a all female species but have both male and female reproductive parts as well are a egg laying species...they can take on male or female appearances as human at random but since being a all female species it's rare to look like a man

Species:
mermaid

Personality:
eris is a bit rebelious and curious,he likes to try new things as well as explore but isn't too fond being constricted by rules. he usually does as he pleases whether it's taking a nap in your bed or just merely not going to class. eris is a playful type and he likes music.he's very straight forward and a bit of a flirt but can be shy.

History(at least a paragraph):
eris comes from a long line of mermaids that owned a fishery,life was all good and well until his family got caught by a bunch of carnival travelers taken away from their home and put on for show. the workers had done various terribly things to them and it ended up with alot of deaths when only eris and one of his mothers escaped. they ran away off to the woods of course with his mother dying of heat stroke and he was taken in by a wealthy family who found the small battered up child adopted him in like their own making him known as eris jones. he grew up along side their daughter Lily jones who was always too sickly so he always took care of her until she ended up passing away. 281 years later he decided to come to the school.
Looks:
(first one is my art)

both forms her eyes are emerald green>

humaniod-male appearence:
erisheadshot.JPG

true appearence:
8ad60247d023cde60c352a61e79cacaa-anime-angel-girl-anime-girls-jpg.350729

Powers(explain them a bit):
>defualt mermaid abilities: transformation between legs and tail,water element/sea storms,exc.
>he can see into the future at random
>water/ocean magic
>telepathy
>way with beasts
Crush(if any):
none but open

Relatives(if any):
all dead
Pets(if any):
he has
shiny things,sleeping,pranks,games,jewels,flowers,salt,fish,squid,exc.
Dislikes:
ice,fire,sharks,cold weather,exc..
Class Electives(may have 3):
music,beasts class,mind reading
Dorm number:
dorm 1 room 18

Last edited:
Haha why tolerate him when he can just bother him haha!!! XD and school does adjust to what each student may need same goes for the dorms the buildings were built with magic so in a way the building are living things so a pool can form in his room when he may need it! XD

Haha why tolerate him when he can just bother him haha!!! XD and school does adjust to what each student may need same goes for the dorms the buildings were built with magic so in a way the building are living things so a pool can form in his room when he may need it! XD
he's basically that one woman that will intentionally climb in everyone's beds at night just to sleep on them,he's always used to sleeping buddies plus will even sleep on the floor,in the drawers,closet,on the teacher''s desk. basically everything is fair game for being his personal mattress

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Could me and N Nonexisting be placed in a room that has two other characters already, so that way we would have a full room? I hope I'm not asking too much, but I just kinda think it would be fun to involve more people.

more people will probly join so don't worry about it :P
also i already posted so feel free to respond to me

You two I can place you in Dorm 2 room 18 with Launet Serfa and Majorelle Vian, it'll take me but a couple minutes and I haven't added your characters to a dorm yet so it's up to you two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back