• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Academy of Possibilities

xXxAnimeBellxXx

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/academy-of-possibilities.78742/

Dear student,

I am pleased to inform you that you are qualified to attend the Academy of Possibilities. Depending on who you are, you may not have ever heard of this school, let alone applied to it. There is a reason for that. No one applies to this school, so much as the school applies to you. If someone meeting the required qualifications is found, this letter is sent to them automatically. Now, you are probably wondering what those qualifications are.

It is difficult to really explain in a letter, as each person meets different qualifications from the others. Though each of you has met qualifications, you are all very different. And that difference is precisely why you qualify. Each and every student at the Academy of Possibilities has something about them that makes them different from those around them. Not all of these differences are obvious, but you all have something special that can be practiced, honed, and perfected.

You may not think you need any help taking control of your difference, but there is always some help tat our school has to offer, even to those who had thought they'd mastered control. Of course, there are some differences that simply can not be controlled; in which case, you need to learn to work with it, rather than against it. Further more, there are those that only need a place to stay where they can relax and be themselves without worry of normies (self-proclaimed "normal people") learning of their differences.

Regardless of your perceived level of control and education, we would be happy to take you in. Please, at least consider coming to the Academy of Possibilities.

Sincerely,

Eric Mills

Headmaster

HonestlySurviving said:
This looks interesting
It does? Okay, good to know I haven't completely screwed up yet. Um... Hi... Sorry... I'm being annoying, aren't I? Sorry...

Twisted said:
This has defiantly peeked my interest, would love to know more!
Yay! Interest! ... Um... There's not really much more I can tell you at the moment, sadly... Sorry... I have the schedule and available classes posted in the overview if you want to check those out...? Sorry... I'm not being much help, am I? Sorry...

Instinct said:
Seems good.
Good is good. ^_^

CrimsonEclipse said:
I would love to join as well.
The RP would love to have you. ((It's... ALIIIIVE!!! *is shot for bad humour*))

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]This sounds amazing. I love it already just from what has been written so far.

[/QUOTE]
... Wow... Amazing... Um... ((Are you sure you're talking about something I came up with...?))

IF ANYONE IS WILLING TO MAKE A FEMALE CHARACTER, IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!! Thank you for your time.

May I join in? If you need to see how I RP, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back