• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Ocean123

One Thousand Club
((Opening Post Now Up!))

Greetings!

Welcome to the Academy of Mystics, where those of less (or more) than 'normal' capabilities can live peacefully and learn to hone their powers! If you are reading this, then you are a special being, indeed. Unfortunately, we here at the Academy are aware that those around you may fear or despise you for that which makes you special, and that is one reason this school was built. If you wish to know more, hold tight to this letter on the 31st of August at precisely 10am. You will find a purple door with a yellow star on the nearest wall that will lead you to the Academy.

We look forward to teaching you!

Last edited:
30a45d99a01f65d75bc930f223485c06.jpg
Nathaniel Drake (Headmaster)
The blue haired man sighed softly to himself as he made his way through the Academy's impressive Entrance Hall, stepping out the large double doors and stepping out onto the even more impressive courtyard. Today, the new intake of students would be arriving to take refuge and learn control. He would be a poor host, indeed, if he did not appear to greet those he hoped to take under his wing.

Glancing at his watch, Nathaniel stood a little straighter, noting that it was mere minutes before they were scheduled to arrive. The rest of the staff also came out to attend the opening 'ceremony' and stood just behind the Headmaster, knowing that he should be the one the students see first. He looked over his shoulder at those that had gathered and gave a small nod.

"It's almost time... I hope everyone is ready for the year...?" Not that he expected them to be unprepared. He just wanted to be sure, and perhaps break the silence, insert some levity to the atmosphere.

Eliza Brodnax
Eliza had spent hours ahead of time decorating her classroom and once she finished it had already been time to meet in front of the school and she was late. Her eyes slightly widened as she rushed out of her assigned room and ran through the empty halls to the rest of the group. She stood straighter and messed with her hair a bit until it felt right since she couldn't really look at it. As the headmaster began to speak Eliza didn't know how to respond. She only tilted her head, Are you kidding me? This is my first year of teaching and I might know half of the students from my late years here! Despite that thought, she tried to manage a small nod as she held her hands together, tightly clasped behind her back.

143896_vSL3oBVd.png
Micah
The purple haired teenager stared dubiously at the letter, wondering if anything would actually happen. Their skepticism may have played a part in them jumping nearly a foot in the air when a door really did just poof into existence in front of them. Still cautious that this whole thing may be some sort of trap, Micah slowly reached forward to open the door, wondering if the bright light pouring out meant that they were dead.

Finally, they picked up the small duffel bag that held a couple changes of clothes and a toothbrush, stepping through to find... Was that a castle?!

Last edited:
ValCatCrop.pngValentine Mercier
The black cat was now sitting in the courtyard, patiently waiting. It would seem that it had wandered in through a door and was minding its business, or somebody’s pet got loose or slipped in after them. Maybe even someone’s familiar. It had seated itself on a bench in the courtyard, tail flicking back and forth and it’s slitted yellow eyes taking in those that got near. The envelope was under their paw, a bite mark on the side of it from picking it up in its mouth. Other than that, nothing too peculiar about the small animal. Looked like a normal black cat. With an envelope.

Or course, it wasn’t really a cat. Valentine was just in this form to analyse everyone there. Also he couldn’t change back right now so he was stuck like this for a while. Hence the annoyed twitching of his tail. The sun was bright, causing the male to squint his eyes a little, but he liked the architecture of this school, thankful that signs of modern minimalism weren't anywhere to seen.

A nail, slightly raised out of the wood seemed to have grabbed the cats attention, enough to dab at it with a dark curious paw. Easily distracted. Stupid little cat brain.

Last edited:
Lars looks around, seeing he's at the courtyard as well. He was touring himself around and sees a black cat. He pulls his hood higher and walks past the black cat. He hid his throat and eyes while he was walking

Danielle
Interactions: (Open)
Danielle blinked a few times as she stared at the door that had opened in front of her. She felt a bit confused seeing how she didn't take into account that an actual magic door would blink into reality by a homeless, street ally cat like her. She slowly and carefully stepped through the door and looked around the area mildly impressed. She could see a small number of people gathering but once she turned toward the entrance she saw a bunch of adults staring at them just...waiting. She didn't feel comfortable with that but tried to just avoid looking their way.

She decided to take a seat and sat on the ground. She started to see people with packed bags and new clothes that had been for the first day or to show off in a way and looking at herself she couldn't help but be self-conscious about the fact that she had no belongings with her (Not that she had any back home...If you can call it home anyway) and no new clothing. Her ear twitched as she sat uncomfortably.

Alexander
Interactions: Gao Gao (Val)
Lexy had finally got done packing and practically threw herself through the door to see the other side with gathering people. She put a hand on her hip as she took a look at her new surroundings, trying to grow as familiar with them as she could. She noticed an elf looking girl, definitely a bore, a neko, Ew-, Another fucking neko? Oh my god, that's disgusting... She smiled through her rather rude thoughts when her gaze rested on a simple cat.

She began to wonder how a cat got here but then again it could belong to someone else....Couldn't hurt to just pet him once though right? She slowly and calmly approached the cat as to not scare it away then softly petted its head while using her other hand to stroke along its body. "Hello kitty!" She then cooed.

Steven- omg stfu me
2742D844-A6CE-4ED8-8C61-54DF40F46385.jpeg

Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Danielle)

ok, just to give some context, Steven‘s other voice can be heard, its like someone invisible talking.

both of the Shiba demon boys(tm) we’re getting themselves ready for their... 20th school year, yes, they’ve tried this before and it hasn’t worked all those times.

“You better not mess this one up, me. What if I do anyways? I swear to lucifer I’ll get you out of me myself. Haha, I’d like to see you try.“ The shiba gave a loud groan as he packed somethings into a vanny pack and put that vanny pack in a backpack? Eh, demon things I guess.

“Ehehehe, are tou ready to fight your instincts again? Shut. up. I don’t need your pesky endorsement to know what I am, now let me pack-“

They both were interrupted by a sudden, purple door appearing on a random wall on the random apartment they were in, Steven tilted his head in confusion as.. Lets call him Steven2 seemed a bit scared.

“Uaaa! Is lucifer himself finally returning for us?! Did he find our book?! did he make a replica?!- Oh my god I can’t believe my inner self is that dumb. Just- if it is him I’ll finally allow you to take over, alright? Ooo! Yes! Yes!“

Steven finally got hold of Steven2 and opened the door with a shaky hand. Oh, it’s just the school. “Alright, you better keep quiet, me. Ugh, fineeee but I’m making zero promises.”

He ignored Steven2 by the time being, until Steven2 noticed someone, who looked weak, lonely, who looked like, prey.

“That one looks tast- Me. No. Shut. the. fuck. up. We are not doing this again and I refuse to eat another’s soul. What are you? Vegetarian? *sighh* Im just. gonna ignore your stupidity, I’m going to interact like if i’m one of them, aight?“

They both remained silent after that. Good. No one needed to hear them discuss. Hoping that no one heard them just now, Steven walked over to the stranger they were talking about, sending a friendly wave to announce their arrival.

From the outside, Steven was just some cute, pastel, Shiba guy walking to you, nothing scary about that. At all.

“Hey! I saw you pretty lonely over here, so, I decided to atleast make one friend before classes start, whats’cha name?”

He spoke in a friendly, cute tone as he sat aside the cat girl, Steven2 being very interested on eating her. But keeping quiet for the sake of not getting killed alongside Steven.

Spencypoo Spencypoo (Lexy)
The cat didn't notice the male walk past, too transfixed on trying to bite and wrestle the nail out of the wood. In fact the cat did not notice a lot of things, including a female approaching him slowly and carefully. For someone with great senses and reflexes, he was a bit unfocused.

And then a pat, plonked right down on his round soft head made Val go still. The cat sat still for a long eerie moment, processing the physical touch on him right now. Deciding how he should react to that. Being referred to as 'Kitty' sent a pang of anguish through his heart. What a demeaning little name for little him.

Slowly, the cat turned it's head to stare up at her, big yellow eyes boring into the female. And then suddenly, the animal spoke.

"If you misbehave for just one minute madam, I'll cut you." It was a male voice, very dull. "I shall place my teeth upon your arm. In a mean way." Yet such a threat did not hold much weight coming from something as small and soft as a small black kitty. The cat stood, stretched, and stepped closer on the bench towards the female in silent permission for her to continue. The cat settled, now a round loaf again. "Val is me. Mind the ears, pretty please." Tail gave a little flick. "The please with the cherry on it, and whatnot."

Last edited:
Danielle
Interactions: salem. salem. (Steven)
Dani looked over at the approaching stranger and tensed but still wore a smile as she tried to look cool though her ears had been sensitive enough to pick up bits and pieces of the conversation he was having- With himself? She didn't want to ask questions since she didn't think the answers would be too comforting. He seemed friendly enough though, rather cute if she was to be honest.

"It's uh- Nothing big, I'm alone most of the time anyway." She shrugged it off, "But I have to admit, of the other people here, I figured maybe I'd be the last one on your list to talk to."

Alexander
Lexy's eyes widened in surprise, Okay- Talking cat...Why is there a talking cat! She suddenly felt bad for interrupting him but tried to only let on her curiosity for the creature. He was a rather beautiful cat though and didn't want to miss her chance with it since it's not every day she gets to even look at an actual animal. But then again, animals don't talk.

She only straightened at the threats but still smiled and snickered a bit. She knew that he probably wasn't bluffing but she couldn't take him seriously as a cat. She slowly pulled her hand away as she allowed him to move freely then continued to softly pet him, "It's nice to meet you Val." She was a bit curious about the way he introduced himself but everyone had a different selective vocabulary. Just because she wasn't used to people speaking the way he did already doesn't mean that it's too odd.

"Most people call me Alex but I prefer Lexy." She was quiet for a moment as her fingers lightly scratched behind his ears. "Are you actually a talking cat?"

Val definitely noticed her snickering amusement at the threat, the cat bristling and straightening up a bit. "I am serious!" He huffed, "I have commenced the 'threatening you right now' stance. You shall fear me." At least the animal was honest about his behaviour.

"Madam Lexy," His tail gave another twitch as he settled back down, now dismissing her amusement over his threats. "Yes that will do. Sufficient label." Now that the cat actually took time to inspect who he was speaking with, he looked at her in silence. Long black hair, bangs. She looked like a very laidback person which was good. Since a talking cat could spook people easily.

"Usually I have legs. The human ones." The cat responded, very casual about the whole thing. "Not four of them." He clarified and absentmindedly tilted his head as she scratched behind his ears, a quiet purr in his chest.

"Have a seat, my paws are cold. I shall put them on you, if that's okay. Or as the humans say... Okey-Dokey. Better yet, pick me up. Ascend me." Val the cat had stood up again, awaiting to be risen from the bench.

Last edited:
images (1).jpeg
Ice bear
interactions: none
currently feeling: Repectable,kind

Ice bear began waking up in his freezer he blinked heavily and yawned and got up from the freezer he walked into the bathroom and his fur was extremely poofy and crazy he got his hair dryer and plugged it in drying his hair, he looked at himself with a straight face and bowed to himself, he went to go grab his seal and crocodile and his bag holding all of his necessary stuff he needed to bring, he walked out the cave he was living in and held his crocodile and seal he eventually got to his destination he knew it would be quite strange for the other students to see a actually polar bear standing on his bear feet though ice bear could walk on all fours obviously, he turned his head right and then left he yawned a little still tired revealing his enormous polar bear teeth.

Juliette Wagner Rozenberg

There was more to see in this world than what she will ever know. Red schoolbag in hand, Mr. and Mrs. Rozenberg watched their only adopted daughter leave the grassy fields and cozy little stone house that she called her home. They held each other close, waving goodbye to Juliette.

It was fresh breath of air for the girl. The road she took was isolated as if it was made just for her. An academy unlike she never experienced before, every step she took brought her closer and closer towards this mystical place. The wind blows her silky white hair and her golden monocle glints into the sunlight. Her absent-minded and awkward smile was her face she projected.

The end of the road led to an old brick wall, decorated with overgrown vines consuming it. Card at her left hand, she obeyed the instructions steadfast. Gathering her breath before charging into the wall head on like a coursing river, she was consumed by the light that enveloped her.

What was beyond the wall was a whole new world she warped into. Opening her eyes to see the ground she stands on. It was nothing like back home, standing parallel before her is the Academy of Mystics, just like what the card said. Awestruck by the grand structure. It felt like an eternity as she stared into the school that she forgot that she wasn't alone. There were others just like her but they resembled quite an uncanny appearance. Her heart was filled with joy as she saw that she was not alone. Her smile became awkward as if embarrassed to be here. there she spots her first contact with another person. Although they had cloak overhead, she cannot identify such character without closer inspection. Her feet guides her behind this new character. With the expression of a handwave. Juliette's sweet toned voice called out to them softly as if restricted by her own awkwardness.

"Hello! Are you part of the Academy too? I received my card from this-- School."

Ocean123 Ocean123

Alexander
Lexy laughed and carefully rubbed under his chin as he attempted to be intimidating, which if it wasn’t clear enough already, she was not in any way scared of him. In fact she only found herself enjoying him more as she watched him settle back down.

She then tilted her head to one side as he spoke of legs then corrected himself so he was more specific on the details but why would she see him with four legs instead of two- Why dont I see him with two legs instead of four... She thought for a moment on this when he then asked to be picked up. She couldn’t help but find the humor in the way he asked but she nodded, “What a polite way to ask.” She gently picked him up then cradled him in her arms as she took a seat and placed the cat on her lap. “Better?”

Lucas Grimhold
Lucas looked at the letter in awe. How did this letter find its way to him... He wonders how this could have happened. He has no special ability... Well, none that he told anyone about. He looks at the letter and decides its fake. When he is about to throw it out, it appears. The door. He looks around, thinking this is just some kind of prank. When he realises no one is there, he tucks the letter into his pocket and opens the door. The last thing he sees before entering is a face in the darkness.

"Yes. Control. Height. I have it all." The cat looked very evil being held in Lexy's arms. A small angry emperor, tiny yet malevolent. As if there to coerce the girl into awful deeds. "Drop me don't, madam Lexy. I will do the bite."

Running around as a cat had its advantages. It was fast, you were lighter, easier to get past and into spaces, great to climb. Cons were you were small. You had to look up at everything. Val didn't like that. But Val did like being held up, kept him off the ground and out of anyone stepping on him. "You have ascended me."

He was content being settled onto the girls lap, beginning to push and knead his claws into the fabric of her legs to get comfortable. "You have to use the pretty please, with the cherry upon it. That is polite." The cat sat down, cosy on Lexy, curling his tail around himself. "Toes warming. Good." A pause, "Or as the humans say... Bitchin'."

"You are here for the learning?"
The cat quietly watched those arriving and those that had already arrived, looking very smug seated on Lexy's lap. Then a sudden sentence. "To think, I wanted to eat you. I feel so cheap."

Last edited:
Lucas Grimhold
Lucas looked at the letter in awe. How did this letter find its way to him... He wonders how this could have happened. He has no special ability... Well, none that he told anyone about. He looks at the letter and decides its fake. When he is about to throw it out, it appears. The door. He looks around, thinking this is just some kind of prank. When he realises no one is there, he tucks the letter into his pocket and opens the door. The last thing he sees before entering is a face in the darkness.
Lucas looks around, wondering who that had been. He sees a cat in a girl's lap. He decides his best course of action is to turn around and head back through the door, to avoid being seen by anyone who can question him. Lucas tuns around, only to have found the door had disappeared. He tries seeing if the door was some how invisible by pushing on the place where the door used to be. He promptly falls on his face. After Lucas gets up, he decides to try and walk off. He walks about 10 feet before running into an invisible wall. He decides it is time just to turn around and face the problem. Right after I check the door hing again, thinks Lucas. He walks up to the spot again. Pushes. And once again, falls on his face. He doesn't bother getting up.

Interactions: Open!
Amethyst Lightwood and Lapis Ashford

She sat on her bed, wings pooling around her. She was tired and bags hung under her eyes. She had a late cello concert last night and was to excited to sleep. She should have put herself to sleep but she thought better of it. She blinked slowly and stared at the painting that dominated the west wall of her room. All the other walls were empty save for the big windows and her balcony.

She slowly rose from her bed and yawned trotting to the balcony doors. The handles were laced with gold and were pretty detailed. One of her favorite things about her snowy room. A design she came up with and was implanted within the doors in her tower. She propped open the door and slipped outside. There was a slight breeze today and her stark white hair whipped back and forth.

She brushed it out of her face and sat down on the ledge, legs dangling off the edge. She had a small smile on her face and she tilted her wings up to the light. She closed her eyes and let the sound of wingbeats fill her ears.

"We have to get ready ya'know?"

Amethysts eyes shot open at the sound of a voice and she turned her head to spot Lapis. Her long time bestfriend and fellow music player. they have done multiple concerts together though he needed to get a bit better. She smiled brightly and hoisted herself back onto the balcony fully.

"I know I know. But the door appears later right?"

Lapis nodded and held out a hand for Amethyst. It would be rude if he didnt. The rules made sure everyone was nice and living to the best peacful expectations they could. Though they broke the rules occasionally like the one about no speaking or sneaking into the Great Library. Amethyst took his hand and they walked back into her room. Bags sat at the foot of her beg with a cello in one.

Lapis laughed as he shifted the one around his shoulder. His violin. He didnt need much plus Amethyst and him were pretty much sharing bags so they could save space and time.

"Well what do you want to do while we-"

Lapis was starting to speak when a door apeared on Amethysts wall. He lifted a eyebrow and looked at Amethyst who was laughing.

"Nothing I guess. We move foward with our journey. Maybe we can hit it big there! Also remember the rules about signing and speaking."

"I know I know now lets go!"

He grabbed a couple of the bags and opened the door. Amethyst followed suit, while swinging her cello over her shoulder. When they stepped through the door they felt a small tingling. Amethyst had her eyes closed and opened them when she stepped out. She let out a gasp of awe and nearly dropped her bag. It was HUGE and she would be here. With her best friend.

She glanced around and Lapis looked at the school for a minute.

"That is not a damn school its a damn palace."

Amethyst nodded and looked at all the other students. She shifted her wings and she felt Lapis' wing wrap around her shoulder before dropping again.

"Hey we got this! We came so far and imagine how our parents would be so proud!"

"Your right. Lets find someone to talk to!"

Lapis nodded and they looked at all the students. Who did they want to talk to?

Last edited:
Lucilla.pngLucilla Van Josephine
"Be a dear, fetch that envelope for me, will you?"
She was ordering a human boy, scrawny and meek, but he had inherited a large sum of inheritance, including this big beautiful mansion. Lucilla weaselled her way in as the girlfriend, the lady of the house. A temporary stay, but awfully comfortable.

She was seated at a vanity, brushing her stiletto nailed fingers through her silver hair to untangle it. "Make haste, boy. I grow impatient." He hurried back, envelope in hand, refusing to meet her eye. Lucilla smiled, snatched it without a thank-you and stood.

"But remember," She turned to look back at the boy, a distasteful glare. He was her current 'helper' as she called them. Servants, more like it. "Don't be useless, keep the house clean. DON'T touch my jewellery or dresses." She stepped close to the male, bearing her gaze into him, voice turning cold and brittle. "If I find even a single piece missing, I'll have your head." Then she gave a sweet smile, pecked him on the cheek, complete 180. "Be good. Love ya."

Lucilla did not love him.

With a prepared huff, she straightened up, brushed her dress down, and stepped through the door that had appeared in the wall. Just as promised, she found herself outside of the academy, staring up at the looming architecture before her. A low whistle left her lips, impressed. She wondered who owned all of this, twirling a strand of hair in thought. Wondered if they like vampires. Or students, for that matter. Hopefully they were creepy like that.

She adjusted the black fur coat she was wearing, turning her head to look at those that were already here. She had a soft smile on her face, expression filled with gentle and welcoming enthusiasm. Fake.

Last edited:
Interactions: Gao Gao {Lucilla}

Amethyst was still scanning the people when her eyes caught on a female with white hair and a fluffy black fur coat. She looked nice enough to talk to and she wasnt talking to anyone yet. Amethyst often found it rude to interrupt people in the middle of a conversation. She jabbed Lapis with her elbow and looked from him to the female. He took the silent sign as one to join her in talking to the female.

Amethyst shifted the cello on her shoulders to slid better between her large wings. Quite troublesome they were but she never complained. She had no right to as she was able to fly through the clouds and over glistening seas. It made her life perfect and able to save herself from a dangerous fall. She had a half grin on her caramel colored face. Lapis was also smiling, trying to look nice though it appeared more menacing.

She shook her head quickly and a small laugh bubbled out of her. She started walking to the girl and stopped a couple feet in front of her. She unfolded and refolded her wings as Lapis glanced at the female. He didnt seem to happy to be talking to this female out of all people. He just didnt like the way she looked. It seemed to fake to him. He shrugged it off and his gaze drifted to Amethyst.

"Hi my name is Amethyst! I also go by Thia. This is Lapis!" She signed though there was a good chance the female didnt understand her. In that case Lapis was going to have to translate. Amethyst was not speaking from here on out because it was against the rules. She didnt want to face the results if she did. She knew what happened but she couldnt tell anyone. Not even Lapis knew the true horrors that lied beneath the surface of Angli.

She adjusted her hold on the cello strap and brightened her smile. Lapis' seemed to only grow less and less as he studied the female. "Whats your name?" He signed, trying to be polite and follow Amethysts role.

"Your awfully pretty!" Amethyst signed quickly, almost fumbling her hands while trying to sign.

Lucilla.pngLucilla Van Josephine - Cello. Cello. (Lapis + Amethyst)
"Hellooo~," Lucille greeted softly as these two approached her, interest perking up at the opportunity. "You're like, really pretty." The vampire leaned forward with a bright smile and inspected the female and what she was wearing. Amethyst was small, alot smaller than Luci's tall thin figure. But her eyebrows soon furrowed, appearing worried as she couldn't read the sign language, "Mhm.. I'm sorry, I can't understand that," A shake of her head and a devious flash in her eyes, this girl was a quiet one. Perhaps an impressionable one. A follower, perhaps.

"But I love this," She brushed a gentle hand on Amethyst's clothing, full of validation and approval. Lucilla would have to build someone's trust before she tore them down. They needed to believe Lucilla knew what was best for them. To trust her judgement. "But it's missing something," Lucilla elegantly shrugged her coat off, draping it around the smaller female and over her large white wings. "The wind can have a bite to it, don't cha think?" Lucilla smiled softly, happy eyes and gentle voice for the girl.

"See, try that. Nice, isn't it? I knew it would look good on you. Not many can pull off the fur." Lucilla propped a hand on her hip with a smile, now turning to acknowledge Lapis. But once she turned to Lapis, her eyes narrowed a subtle fraction. The kindness faltered, a second of careful inspection of this boy.

"Aren't you a tall one? Legs for days. Purrrr." But she grinned playfully, waving a hand to dismiss her pointless little flirt. "You just keep an eye on him," She advised Amethyst in a cheeky jab, "He's a troublemaker."

Lucille excitedly clapped her hands together and smiled with a bat of her long dark lashes at both of them. "My guardian angels, we will be great friends. I'm Lucilla."

Last edited:
Interactions: Gao Gao {Lucilla}

Amethyst beamed at the girls compliment. She watched Lucillas face carefully and could see a worried look? Not one she saw often in Angli maybe she didnt understand the sign language. Not many people did outside of Angelia if they didnt need to.

"She said her name was Amethyst but you can call her Thia. She also said you were pretty." Lapis said and looked the girl up and down. Amethyst nodded in agreement with a brighter smile. It almost seemed as if she was always smiling which she was. When Lucilla complimented her clothing she felt a bit flustered. It was a pretty simple dress, one made of light blue silk and clouds dotted the hem of the dress.

She flicked her wings and Lapis frowned. he did not like this female already and could tell she was trouble. Not one Amethyst should be around. He growled slightly when she laid the fur coat around her shoulders. When he saw how happy Amethyst looked he sighed. He crossed his arms and looked at her who was signing something. "She says thank you and she really likes it. Though was wondering if you wanted it back." He said translating over Amethyst signing.

When Lucilla said something about his height and his legs..? His frown deepened and tugged Amethyst a little closer to him. He flicked his wings and looked at the girl. "I am average height." He answered before looking around at everyone. Amethyst was giggling to some comment the girl had made and that made him shake his head. Amethyst could be childish at times but she truly was a amazing person who was mature.

"Great great friends!" He said as he glanced at Amethysts signings. This was going to be a tiring time if he had to do this often. He ran a hand through his silvery hair and Amethyst almost copied him but her hand got tangled in a braid. She carefully pulled it out before tugging the jacket closer to her as if she could fit into it. Her wings poked out at the bottom and that made her laugh.

"What are you here for and what are your powers?" Lapis asked out of no where. Ne needed to obtain as much information as he could.

"Dont be rude Lapis!"

"Its not rude it is gathering information so we can stay safe."

"Whatever. But please be semi-nice?"

Lapis nodded slowly before facing Lucilla again with a fake smile. Amethyst was still grinning as it stretched from ear to ear.

Lucilla.pngLucilla Van Josephine- Cello. Cello. (Amethyst + Lapis)
"Well Thia, I am impressed." With a little giggle Lucilla smoothed her hand down Amethyst's hair. Gentle and affectionately. She was very happy to have been called pretty. Luci loved compliments, fed her ego.

When Lapis told her Amethyst was asking if she wanted the coat back, she shook her head with a smile. "No, no. Don't be silly. It's perfect for her, don't you agree, legs? Tell her she looks perfect." Luci was still smiling at the male, giving him a subtle test. "I know what's best for her. This coat is."

The male was very direct with his questioning, which sparked annoyance. But she swallowed it down, fake smile going strong.

"Hope you don't mind a spot of blood," Lucille warned, before raising her hand to her mouth and nipping her finger. The vampire waited till a drop of blood formed, before it slowly slid up her hand, settling in her palm like a little red gem. It then formed itself into the tiny shape of a heart. Blood manipulation. "Pretty, right?" Luci giggled and held it out for Amethyst to take. "Here," She offered, yet another gift. A tiny heart of crystallized blood for Thia.

"As for why am I here? Well," Lucilla thought for a moment, tapping a nail against her lower lip. "Trying to find someone. A boy, specifically." She then turned to look at the academy, the large architecture impressive and promising of wealth. "But, maybe I'll stick around just for the views." She smiled and looked at both of them. Whether she was talking about the view being the building, or the two before her, she didn't specify.

Lucilla gently hooked an arm through Amethysts, her soft smile still upon her delicate face. "I like the sound of Thia, perfect for such a sweet thing like you. I will call you that."

Last edited:
Lucas looks around, wondering who that had been. He sees a cat in a girl's lap. He decides his best course of action is to turn around and head back through the door, to avoid being seen by anyone who can question him. Lucas tuns around, only to have found the door had disappeared. He tries seeing if the door was some how invisible by pushing on the place where the door used to be. He promptly falls on his face. After Lucas gets up, he decides to try and walk off. He walks about 10 feet before running into an invisible wall. He decides it is time just to turn around and face the problem. Right after I check the door hing again, thinks Lucas. He walks up to the spot again. Pushes. And once again, falls on his face. He doesn't bother getting up.
Lucas finally gets back up and is now truly ready to head to the school..... until he realises how many students there are. His palms start sweating and his face now has a panicked expression, now more eager than ever to escape this place. But since he can't, he just decides to hide. Wait until someone left or entered this place so he could take their door out of this place.

Lucas just relaxes in a tree for a while, waiting for a door.

(I would welcome ANY interaction right about now, im kind of bored.)

Alexander
She raised a brow at the cat, wanting to correct his statement. In this form what power does he have? She shook her head. In all honestly, she hadn't heard a phrase like that since she was five and it's been even longer since she used it. Hearing it again brought back a few faint memories of her and Alexa, her younger sister. The roles were always mixed up with them and Lexy often ended up acting like the younger sibling. Her sister owned the role of oldest and even when they did go out that's how they thought of each other.

"Oh yeah- My sister used to go here and she never had any complaints so I figured why the hell not?" She wanted to ask the same question for him but the issue was, she still didn't really know what he was so she felt it was only right to clarify it. Plus she would hate to see that she was making friends with a neko. "So when your not a cat, what else are you?"

The more she thought on it he could probably be a hybrid of literally a number of things. From elves, to a farie, . . and god forbid an actual human. "What do you expect to learn here anyway?" The question came out with a bit of an unwanted attitude but it happens with her sometimes, both intentional and a simple accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back