• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of Mystics OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
For my own entertainment, who do you guys think will be your character's best friend/worst enemy at the academy? XP

Leo is probably going to annoy a lot of people with his theories and weird ways to try and make sure they aren't spying on people or working for someone. So anyone who can put up with that would basically be his best friend forever.

Someone's not winning the "being discreet about my paranoid conspiracy detective work" award. Rule number 1 man.
What are you talking about, he was so discreet that they'll spill everything in the first sentence. He's certainly a professional.

Either late August or early September. It's been a long time since I've known exactly when school started up. XD

We'll just stick with 2019. Not that it's all that important or likely to get any mention in the main storyline... ^^;

c7fb52dbd8580a4672823a953e57344c.jpg

Could modify something like this. In a couple days (I'm gonna be out of service pretty soon) I could probably do a trace over and add/relabel rooms. So if anyone has any specific requests for schoolrooms, let ya girl know. I.E. rather than a kindergarten, could do a common area.

Ocean123 Ocean123
What do you mean by "gardens" in the front entryway by the way? Like big planters or...?

Last edited:
I think having roommates would be good.

Especially anyone who's good with the place having so many papers with strings attached to each one that it's hard to move because Leo stayed up late trying to figure out if the Bermuda triangle is secretly a massive weapon to destroy other planets.
I want to room A with Leo

Want to have Alosk room with Ash?
Sure that works but also wasn't he going to have a room with the other genderbender? oor did things change?

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 sorry about my post not rally responding to yours but I liked the idea of Ash being startled and falling into the fountain and transforming.

Also no worries XD it’s funny that way no need to apologise

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back