• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of Mystics OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Iv got some demons that might be able to help... I’m not joking well I am, just saying demon induced death IS a option

Great to know all of the options, but I'mma get a good look at that Academy before anything's set in stone.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter What types of corpses can your character resurrect? Do plant corpses count?
For growth purposes she'll be restricted to people and small animals durring the beginning, but final form Emily should be able to resurrect anything that has lived and left behind corpses, so plants should definitely fall in that category eventually.

wounder if anyone would room with alosk's i although considering how many tag alongs he will get... seems like a horrable idea
Bruh Emily would room with anyone, she don't got no time for worrying about made up demons and curses and stuff, she's just here for the gags.

Great to know all of the options, but I'mma get a good look at that Academy before anything's set in stone.

For growth purposes she'll be restricted to people and small animals durring the beginning, but final form Emily should be able to resurrect anything that has lived and left behind corpses, so plants should definitely fall in that category eventually.

Bruh Emily would room with anyone, she don't got no time for worrying about made up demons and curses and stuff, she's just here for the gags.
well that reliving XD and don't worry the demons are very real... i kinda plan on slowly introducing them

wounder if anyone would room with alosk's i although considering how many tag alongs he will get... seems like a horrable idea
We're all getting our own rooms. At least, that's what Ocean123 Ocean123 said in the worldbuilding thread.
Bad voodoo

Bad

Voodoo
Would probably effect Ash more than Andrew/Andrea (is there a nickname we can use because that's gonna be hell to keep up with).

I just thought that if Jasmine and Emily were roomed together, Jazzy would probably be dogging her to revive some dead leaf she found every three hours or something. And since Jasmine is so antisocial, she'd probably just toss it at her with no explanation and walk away.

It'd be hilarious, in my opinion.

Does this mean that people want to have roommates? If so, I can make some changes with no real difficulty. Just let me know if you have a preference on who you room with.

I think having roommates would be good.

Especially anyone who's good with the place having so many papers with strings attached to each one that it's hard to move because Leo stayed up late trying to figure out if the Bermuda triangle is secretly a massive weapon to destroy other planets.

I'd like to know if anyone's interested in rooming with a quiet dork that would probably just sit in their room all day if they could get away with it? XD

I think having roommates would be good.

Especially anyone who's good with the place having so many papers with strings attached to each one that it's hard to move because Leo stayed up late trying to figure out if the Bermuda triangle is secretly a massive weapon to destroy other planets.
Hmm... It would be kinda funny if Leo tried to convince Micah to travel through the cyber realm to spy on NASA or something... XD

Hmm... I suppose that's okay to start as long as roommates are only mentioned by the four that have them until the rest are decided...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back