• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of Mystics OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
i though the intention was for poeople to NOT know there powers until they got there... so far like only 2 people have gotten that right... unless we changed anything Ocean123 Ocean123

Okay, sorry guys, busy few days here. As for when it's gonna start... We still need classes and stuff in the worldbuilding. We need teachers for those classes too.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

I am sorry to say that I cannot approve your character at the moment as they can't really start out undead.

What if she's undead but just has the completely wrong idea about it?

Like if she's under the assumption that she was brought back as some kind of vengeful ghost because her death was planned, and so has adopted some kind of cheesy detective persona whilst partially searching the world for her killer.

Or, to the opposite effect, I could have her not realize that she's been dead for the past month or so and have her just assume that she survived. Will have to adopt a more comedic tone of phrase when writing for her but I'm pretty sure I could pull it.

Wouldn't be my go to but it would somewhat fit with the whole freshly learning powers gig we's all followin.

Edited Addendum:

Actually, after having those ideas I realized that I could introduce her as a skeptic to the whole thing all fresh and alive, but then just kill her like two or three pages in to really shatter some worldviews.

What if she's undead but just has the completely wrong idea about it?

Like if she's under the assumption that she was brought back as some kind of vengeful ghost because her death was planned, and so has adopted some kind of cheesy detective persona whilst partially searching the world for her killer.

Or, to the opposite effect, I could have her not realize that she's been dead for the past month or so and have her just assume that she survived. Will have to adopt a more comedic tone of phrase when writing for her but I'm pretty sure I could pull it.

Wouldn't be my go to but it would somewhat fit with the whole freshly learning powers gig we's all followin.

Edited Addendum:

Actually, after having those ideas I realized that I could introduce her as a skeptic to the whole thing all fresh and alive, but then just kill her like two or three pages in to really shatter some worldviews.
I'm fine with her being undead, she just can't be when she first arrives.

I'm fine with her being undead, she just can't be when she first arrives.

Oh I am all types of game for that boss, it didn't really stand out to me at first. But now that I'm thinking on it I absolutely have to go with this threadline. Gimme some time to rework her CS for Living Emily and I'll get right back at ya!

Okay, people. I'm going to try to get the main thread up tonight. There will still be time for more characters to appear for a bit but there will be a cut-off when we either are getting too many people to keep track of or start classes.

Oh I am all types of game for that boss, it didn't really stand out to me at first. But now that I'm thinking on it I absolutely have to go with this threadline. Gimme some time to rework her CS for Living Emily and I'll get right back at ya!
Nice to see your happy to make some edits for the sake of keeping things right :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back