• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of Lyrithna - Rebirth [OOC]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Concerning the character sheets, is the real-life image required, as well as the sorcerer's scholarly past?
A real-life image is preferred and advised. The same goes with the scholarly past. Just to provide a depth and a chance for characters to interact outside of Lyrithna.

A real-life image is preferred and advised. The same goes with the scholarly past. Just to provide a depth and a chance for characters to interact outside of Lyrithna.
Thanks, concerning these two images, are real-life actors allowed for the image and I'm worried about making a scholarly past because I don't know much about the world building

I love the way that most of the secrets are just the characters killing someone for one reason or another LMAO

"Wait, you're secret is that you lost your dad's sword? Kind of a low-range secret don't you think?"
"Well, what are all of you're secrets?"
"Murder."
"Murder."
"Killed a dude."
"....What the fuck."

I'd say that's from incorrect quote generator but we all know it's how that conversation will go

And look, are you really a sorcerer if you've never  accidentally killed someone you know?

It’s funny because originally Mesalie’s secret was that she destroyed some important documents that belonged to her father by accident. But then I decided that, naaaah, not juicy enough. 😂

I'd say that's from incorrect quote generator but we all know it's how that conversation will go

And look, are you really a sorcerer if you've never  accidentally killed someone you know?

Accidentally? Oh not an accident

You're right these three murders were intentional. At least the other two were... semi-justified

I’m real tempted to make a second character but I know that I shouldn’t lol. But then again, maybe later if possible.

Getting really strong murder vibes from this cohort of characters, alright. I hope there isn't too many 'unexplained accidents' at the Academy with you lot hanging around!

I promise that Nicholas will try not to lose anymore priceless family relics, be it his own or the relics of others

Hey everyone - The story will start soon. Just gave the interest a little bump, and - depending on who replies - it won't be long before Lyrithna is bustling with sorcerers once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back