• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of Lyrithna - Rebirth [OOC]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Can't wait to start off with my character being sleep-deprived, malnourished, and dehydrated because he wanted to perfect a maneuver before the semester started.

so I’m trying to figure out how the world works for the most part. We have people speaking real world languages, so is this like a “mirror world” situation, where people from Earth find their way into this magic world?

Also does anyone have a good suggestion for finding faceclaims?

Last edited:
so I’m trying to figure out how the world works for the most part. We have people speaking real world languages, so is this like a “mirror world” situation, where people from Earth find their way into this magic world?

Also does anyone have a good suggestion for finding faceclaims?
There is a common language shared, for the most part, on both sides of the Mirror. The Mirror was conjured to separate sorcery from the mortal realm and, as such, there are similarities. The presence or absence of sorcery meant that the realms evolved differently, with different goals, different ideas, and different ways of life, but there is overall commonality that means mortal sorcerers can happily survived beyond the Mirror.

It’s not a “mirror world”, where everything is the same but topsy-turvy. The sorcerous realm is a distinct place. Mortals will not just find their way beyond the Mirror like with a magically wardrobe to Narnia - or they shouldn’t.

Apologies for the large white space in the code, I don't use code often so I don't know how to get rid of it

With regards interactions, if people are comfortable writing back and forth together before posting as a single chapter - that would be ideal. More reader friendly and gives you time to explore the character interactions in more depth.

I will post for D’aran and Orpheus tonight!

Super cool start, guys!

erzulie erzulie Oh! I had an idea! What if Nayla wants to get some references for some plants, so she visits the greenhouse to look for some flora to use for her art piece. They can meet there!

erzulie erzulie Oh! I had an idea! What if Nayla wants to get some references for some plants, so she visits the greenhouse to look for some flora to use for her art piece. They can meet there!
Yeah that’s fine! Sorry for being m.i.a, I’m on a cruise and I can only do so much because the wifi is terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back