• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of Lyrithna - Out of Character [Reboot]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey there, just got around to reading all of the Lore and Background, and I really, really wanted to take a moment to express my shock, awe, and admiration. It isn't even the amount of information, or level of detail you've put into this, which by itself is already very impressively substantial, but in simplicity, without abandoning even the slightest degree of finesse.

Thank you so much for the delightful read, every inch of it was exquisite. I truly hope this RP doesn't fall flat, I really hope we get to raise you, in return, something worthy of this lovely setting.

I just sat here reading this, over and over, like I don't have lectures to run off to. I'm honestly just taken aback so hard, and ever more in love with this entire thing.

Hey there, just got around to reading all of the Lore and Background, and I really, really wanted to take a moment to express my shock, awe, and admiration. It isn't even the amount of information, or level of detail you've put into this, which by itself is already very impressively substantial, but in simplicity, without abandoning even the slightest degree of finesse.

Thank you so much for the delightful read, every inch of it was exquisite. I truly hope this RP doesn't fall flat, I really hope we get to raise you, in return, something worthy of this lovely setting.

I just sat here reading this, over and over, like I don't have lectures to run off to. I'm honestly just taken aback so hard, and ever more in love with this entire thing.

Thank you ever so much voracity voracity for the compliments and the kind words. It means a great deal to me that people enjoy the premise of the RP - it's always a good sign! Your message has made my day. Thank you once again!

hello! Making my CS will take a while and I'm sorry in advance. Will there be an application deadline?

I was so indecisive about my OC's sorcerous information, but it is finally finished lol...
Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders please lmk if my form needs corrections! Can't wait to get started c:

The Interest has been officially closed now. I will be sharing a link to an "Academy of Lyrithna" Discord server tomorrow. The Discord will allow us to establish connections between each of the characters. Remember, I will be hoping that players write certain posts cooperatively, if possible, to create a more fluid writing dynamic.

The opening chapter to the story will also be posted soon. Watch this space, scholars.

I've made a few substantial changes to my character (fear, desire, added some extra information of her studies at Lyrithna because I realized she's the oldest and might graduate soon, and explored a little more on what freezing magic is/distinction from ice magic + she wants to be a cursebreaker now), if someone has read a previous version, just sending a heads up that some things may have changed!

Speaking of reading through characters though, I've gone through every single one, or just nearly, and I can't stop reading through it all ! Everyone's got really nice unique characters. :) Can't wait to start this RP!

Okay, everyone. The introductory post has been released. On the Discord server, we will chat about plot and story, and I would like people to take some time to talk and decide how their character interacts with everyone else's characters. The RP will officially commence, with your opening chapters, on Sunday 13th October.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back