• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Academy of Fine Magic and Arts (Interest Check)

Stellar Eclipse

The Storyteller Galaxy
There is a place that was once the most prestigious art school in the world. It still is one of the best. The world, however, has nearly forgotten it entirely. To keep the school alive, the alumni who had “connections” sold half of the school to magic users (vampires, fairies, witches, werewolves, etc.) for their use. The other half is for humans who wish to study the fine arts. The fact that half of the school is for magic users and the other half for art students means some people aren’t to happy. It also means that there is a fifty/fifty chance two students will end up in a dorm with someone from the other classes. The school year is starting soon and acceptance letters are coming to humans and magical creatures alike. Will one of those acceptance letters be yours?

I know that magic schools have been done again and again but they are very popular so I made on and put my own spin on it. Just as a little bit more lore, the school is called Rosette Arts for the art students and Moonlight Magic for the magic users. The students from both sides (in role play) don’t know the school is shared. Is anyone interested in this idea?

What kinds of magic are there and how biigggg of a range are we talking about cuz if it's just like the basic elements I'm not sure

What kinds of magic are there and how biigggg of a range are we talking about cuz if it's just like the basic elements I'm not sure
I think it should depend on what creature you choose. If you are a witch, however, I think it should be based on things like elements of life, things you wish you could manipulate in real life, potion making, etc. If you have any ideas for magic, that’s great! I’m open to suggestions and ideas. So basic a broad spectrum of magic that you can add onto.

Thank you all for showing interest in my role play. It’s one of my first ones and the only one that has gotten any traction which makes me super grateful. If three more people show interest, I will start making the different pages. Again, thank you.

just to make sure humans wouldnt have any abilities right?
They wouldn’t. If you want a more human character who still has abilities, I would suggest making a witch. However, no magic users are allowed to take the art classes because those are specifically for humans. I hope this answers your question.

I would also like to clarify that the magic users aren’t allowed to join the art classes because the students don’t know the school is shared so the humans don’t know there are magic classes and the magic users don’t know there are art classes. I don’t want to sound like I’m stifling your characters when I’m staying true to my original explanation (see the first post). Thank you for letting me have a chance to clarify things Jz-ahn Jz-ahn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back