• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Supernatural and Gifted Humans *~Remake~*

sxrxnlty

Tinkerbell

Academy for the Supernatural and Gifted Humans➴Main➶

This is where the strange escape. Everyone shunned by the normals. Here we are treated as though we are "normal", we get to live the life we've wanted. We get our own special chance at romance, friendship, hatred, fights, etc.

Last edited:
Writer Melody Jones
Mood:Nervous​
She walks up to the academy and sighs. Her bags in hand, she walks to the office. She sees a sign on the door. 'Closed for lunch'. She rolls her eyes and sees another sign. It was a list of dorms.
Dorm Mates
Writer Jones-Leila Skyes #156
Nova Myeong-Open Bed#134

Haneul Myeong- Liam Dullahan#212

She raises a brow, noticing two familiar names on the list. They couldn't be here... She sighs, Haneul's never been too big a fan of her. Nova on the other hand had been a good friend in her childhood. They hadn't seen each other for years, she wonders how much they've changed. She heads off in the direction of the dormitory, and hopes her roommate isn't a massive bitch.

LieLee LieLee Gobbo Gobbo Emmy Emmy

Nova E. Myeong And Haneul Jun Myeong
Nova and her brother strolled up to the school, carrying their belongings with them. Nova looked around, her kitsune ball floating next to her head. Haneul smiled brightly as his eyes darted around the area. "I'm so excited! Aren't you NoNo?" Nova looked at Haneul. "Not really..." The female repiled quietly, Haneul sighed and patted her back softly. "It's okay NoNo, don't be nervous." Nova nodded her head before both siblings walked into the office and lookex at the list. "Oh, you don't have a roommate yet NoNo." Haneul looked at his adopted sister, whose eyes were focused on the list. "That name...It looks familiar." Haneul looked at the list and spotted the name 'Writer Jones.' The Korean male stared at the name. "It does...We should get to our dorms NoNo." Nova looked at Haneul and nodded her head. "Okay." Both siblings walking to the dorm

Liam Dullahan

Where most people would be nervous about attending a new school, Liam was actually excited. Well, he was nervous too, but mainly he was just happy to finally be away from his overbearing family. Still, any sign of that excitement was slowly fading the closer he got to the building, and by the time he actually made his way inside he found himself a nervous wreck. He took a heavy breath and made his way to the office, where he was greeted by a sign. He read it, raising an eyebrow slightly at the name of his roommate. "Ha...Haneul?" he said with some difficulty, his Irish accent making it all the more difficult to pronounce. He'd just have to ask his roommate about his name later.

With a small sigh and a shrug he made his way towards his room, pulling the hood back from his head. The school seemed nice enough, time would only tell if the people were just as nice. It didn't take him too long to find his room, and after a few moments of staring at the closed door he finally knocked a few times lightly, before his head passed through the door so he could look inside. "Hello? Anyone here?"

Leila Mae Skyes

Leila may or may not have been so excited about moving to this school that she was two hours earlier than she was supposed to. To be fair, this is the biggest change her young life has seen in the past ten years. It took her three trips to her car to get all of her stuff hauled into a dorm she was sharing with a stranger by the name of Writer Jones. She had shopped a lot for this big day otherwise her car wouldn't have been packed full. She wanted her first place away from home to look the way she'd always dreamed. So she dressed up the twin sized bed near the window and hoped her roommate wouldn't mind her taking it, the sun and the moon simply helped to 'recharge' her body which overall made her happier. The color scheme of her bed was turquoise and purple tie dye, with three matching purple pillows. She laid down a turquoise fuzzy rug to the side of her bed where she could feel it every morning when her feet hit the floor. Lastly, she hung a few of her favorite paintings on her side of the room.

It felt so nice for Leila to be away from her parents. This was a steady place for her to be without visiting two different homes every month. She needed stability and this was her first taste of it. The first time things almost seemed normal for her. Not hiding her abilities was just a plus. At the thought of her power, she willed the sunlight to brighten the room even more. The warmth felt so nice on her skin.

She stood back and admired her work with a bright smile on her face. Just how she pictured it. She was stuffing her clothes into a dresser across from her bed when she heard the door open. As she stood and turned her head her purple hair flew behind her shoulders. She smiled as she looked at who she assumed to be her roommate.

"Hey! I'm Leila." She gave a slight wave with her hand.

Writer Melody Jones
Mood: Surprised​
As I enter my new form, I am immediately greeted by a girl. I jump a bit, then relax. I wave back to her.
"Hi," I mumble, still recovering from shock.
I look at her, smiling a bit. She was pretty. She seemed nice so far. What could go wrong? She noticed the girls side of the room, it looked gorgeous. She decided it'd be best to start working on hers.
Writer opened the bags of her stuff she had, and began placing things where they needed to be. She looked over at the girl and decided she should at least try to make a friend.
"The name's Writer by the way.. you're Leila, right?" she say, deciding a nice introduction would be the best way to go about all of this.

Tags: Emmy Emmy

Hanuel and Nova gave each other a tight hug before they separated from each other. Nova walked to her, turning to check on her Kitsune Ball before walking to her room to settle down. She set up her side of the room, looking around the place before falling onto her bed with a sigh.

Haneul walked to his room, smiling brightly. He walked over to the door and knocked, waiting a couple moments before stepping in. "Hello? I'm Haneul Jun Myeong, you can call me Haneul." The Korean male called out as he walked in and took in the room.

Gobbo Gobbo

Liam Dullahan

After waiting a few moments, Liam saw that there was nobody inside the room just yet. He let out a small sigh of relief and passed the rest of the way through the door. He wasn't looking forward to having a roommate, but at this point he was sure he couldn't get reassigned to another room. Either way, at least he was away from his family? That was a plus, he guessed. As he began to unpack and set up his side of the room he was startled by the sudden knocking, jumping so badly that his head detached from its place on his shoulders.

His head hit the ground with a loud 'thunk', evoking a stream of curses from him as his head rolled under the bed. His body flailed for a moment before it started turning, moving to try and find where its head had gone. "Over here, you dense bastard! Under the bed!" he called to it, rolling his eyes as his body stumbled over the rug and fell over. "Sorry, you're gonna have to give me a moment, my body's useless if I'm not attached to it." he called from under the bed to his new roommate. "I'm, uh... I'm Liam. It's nice to meet you." he said, watching as his body stood and started looking for him again, black mist seeping from the stump of his neck.

LieLee LieLee

Leila Mae Skyes

"That's me!" Leila took a seat on her bed and crossed her legs underneath her body. "You have a lovely name. Oh, I hope you don't mind that I took the bed with the view." She motioned to the window. "I bend light basically and having it almost directly on me really helps."

At that thought she let the brightness of the room dim until it was normal again. It was odd to speak of her 'gift' out loud and to someone she didn't know, but it also felt really empowering. She ran her fingers through her lavender colored hair and stared out the window and down at a tree with all kinds of pink blossoms. Off in the distance a bit there was a large pond with water lilies floating on top. It was a beautiful campus, that was for sure. She soon found her feet back on the floor. She wasn't one to sit for too long, to say the least.

"I think I might wander around campus a bit. You're welcome to come with if you want." She opened the door and turned to wait for Writer's response.

Haneul walked into the room and to the side of the room that he assumed was his own, he placed his belongings down. "Oh...Are you alright down there?" Haneul asked, slightly confused. He leaned over and let his hands rest on his knees, tilting his head slightly as he did. "Do you need any help? Cause I can help you if you want."
Gobbo Gobbo

After laying on her bed for a couple moments, Nova sat up and stretched her limbs before getting off. Taking one more look around the room before she walked out of the dorm room to walk around campus. She wandered down the halls, her eyes wandering around the halls, her Kitsune Ball following closely behind her.

Liam Dullahan

Liam sighed heavily, watching as his body stumbled around uselessly from his spot under the bed. "I'm okay, just ever so slightly frustrated." he replied, sarcasm tinting his heavily accented words. "Some help would be appreciated, you have no idea how difficult it is to control your body if you're not attached to it. Just... Just pick me up and hand me to the bumbling oaf over there." he instructed with a small sigh. He was extremely embarrassed about this situation, and it showed by the irritated look in his eyes and the heavy blush on his face.
"Some first impression this is. Figures." he grumbled quietly.

Hanuel Jun Myeong..(For now)

Haneul smiled brightly at the other. "I'm always happy to help!" Haneul said as he picked up Liam and walked over to his body. The male handed Liam over, still smiling. He was happy that he could help out. "To me, first impressions don't really matter." Haneul, hands resting on his hips and the smile still on his face.

Gobbo Gobbo

Liam Dullahan

"At least someone's helpful 'round here."
Liam grumbled as Haneul picked up his head. He firmly kept his bright blue eyes facing away from him, his face still flushed bright red even as his body reached out and took him. His head was placed firmly back on his shoulders, and Liam tilted his head back and forth for a moment to make sure it wasn't going to come loose again. Once he was sure that it was stuck in place he offered a lopsided smile, running his hands through his hair to try and straighten it out.

"That's good to hear. I'm Liam Dullahan." he said, extending a hand in greeting. "You know, you're probably the first person I've known that didn't run after seeing my head come off like that. It's awfully strange, but not wholly unwelcome. Nice to meet you." he said with a little smile. Though he was still heavily embarrassed by what had happened, he was glad to see that his new roommate didn't seem phased by it.

LieLee LieLee

Writer Melody Jones
Mood:Calm
Writer listened to the girl and smiled reassuringly.
"No worries, I understand, don't really like being by windows, it makes me restless," I set, fixing up my bed.
I look over my side of the room, and sigh, seeing it's rather dull compared to hers. I hear her ask if I want to walk with her and I shrug, seeing as though I have nothing else to do.
"Sure, why not." I walk towards her.
Tags: Emmy Emmy

Haneul Jun Myeong
((Nova's wondering around the halls))

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well. I've seen some strange things so your head coming off doesn't really phase me."
Haneul chuckled softly before moving to grab his belongings and set up his side of the room. "Besides, my sister says I'm pretty strange myself." He said as he started to open his suitcase and place stuff down in certain places. "She's a very quiet person though, very observant too." As he spoke he started to remember all the times Nova noticed small details he wouldn't noticed. The male couldn't help let out another small chuckle.

Gobbo Gobbo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back