• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dreamurr

Sweepy
Academy for the Strange…

Some say we’re all born equal, that we all have a fair chance, but they’re wrong, oh they’re so very wrong…

There are those who are powerful, and hungry, the predators, born to thrive.

Then there are the servants, those who are born to serve, to work.

The prey, the weak, born under the boot of the predators, born to wilt, to suffer.

And then there’s us, the freaks, the ones cast to the shadows, the ones everyone fears so rather than help us… we’re just locked away.

Welcome to Academy for the strange!! Think my hero academia but taking place in America and with darker tones. A group of young adults brought together to a school to learn how to properly use their abilities.

This is far from your typical superhero school roleplay, much more… dark… mysterious, and well… Horrific.

I’m Celeste! Some things about me; I’m 21, I’m pansexual, I’m a female and I love animals! (ALL OF THEM, SNAKES, DOGS, CATS, PARROTS, YOU NAME IT)

Some ground rules! Please have a discord, the OOC will be on discord and plotting will be done on there!
Please be good people! I dont expect everyone to be perfect but please understand that everyone is different and we all feel different ways about different things, just please be mindful of everyone!
Anime/Art face-claims please!
And lastly, please try to make your characters leveled! Please don’t make really OP characters!

I know this interest check is rather short but I’m ready to have an amazing time roleplaying! Thank you all for considering me as your gm!​

Hey, I am interested if you will accept me. I am very new and I was wondering if you could describe what an art face claim is?
The picture you use for your character! As long as it’s not a real picture of a real person. like a drawing or anime, anything like that Is allow!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back