• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ž๐“ž๐“’

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

RosateNena

Twilight Princess
For all our OOC needs until the Discord is running. Feel free to ask questions, raise concerns, etc.

Iโ€™m having the hardest time picking a code for Ophelia ๐Ÿ˜ญ

RosateNena RosateNena could you explain the types of magic and magic system bc I'm struggling with the cs magic type and skills. Also, what kinds of magic-related jobs are there?

RosateNena RosateNena could you explain the types of magic and magic system bc I'm struggling with the cs magic type and skills. Also, what kinds of magic-related jobs are there?
Basically what we mean by types of magic is what set of beliefs your character has, or type they practice. For example, my girl is a voodoo and voodooist. Other examples would be Satanism, Paganisn, ect ect! And as for magical jobs, since the community is kinda of small the magic users will typically have normal jobs. But there are positions magical law enforcement, their own type of council, wandmaker, ect ect

I found this incredibly helpful for anyone struggling with types and the terminology for magic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back