• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Academia Mythos (A Greek Mythology RP) -Recruitment-

I miss your daily Obi gifs ;w;

tumblr_nubp0wto1n1qam6y9o1_540.gif

Btw, Amy's real name is Amythyzion, but Iris cut it short, and put that as her real name instead. Because she thought that it would be funny for the other gods and goddesses to try to figure out the rest of Amy's real name, since they know that her name is off.
Amy knows about her real name, but she is just like her mother when it comes to that. <- She thinks it is funny, because Iris managed to get that name on Geno's book. xD

Dante Verren Dante Verren

I didn't see her true name on the CS so I just rolled with amy.

Ok. Who told Nico and Echo about my past mistakes, because they are being so stubborn about it. If you are going kick people for their mistakes then you should be ashamed of yourself, since you probably did some mistakes in the past too. I can edit my cs, but I am not going to stop talking about this. I will win one way or another.

Since Nico's the GM and Echo's the co-GM, I believe they have more say in this than you do. If you can't respect their opinions, then maybe this really isn't the right place for you.

Sorry Nico Nico I just had to say something I'll shut up now

Oh goodness, this looks cool. I would definitely like to try this out. I will check out the current CS's and see if it's not too crowded - and then, if there are still spots open - I would really like to submit one. I'll mull it over while I await a response. Nico Nico

Nevermind - I see that it has been a while since you started - quite a few posts already. Would be wierd to show up so late. I will just read your story then. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back