goddess of the underworld, springtime, flowers, vegetation

Screen Shot 2016-12-11 at 6.09.19 PM.pnghair // Black and curly and long

eyes // Brown

body // Thin build, 115 lbs, 5'8"

unique characteristics // N/A

voice claim // Jasmine Tookes

Acacia Wren Bond

// personality \\

Acacia has changed a lot since her childhood. Gone is the optimism, and in its place is pessimism. She's a tad bit melancholic but it's rare to catch her like that. She never seems to stop and think, instead she's rash and gets herself into trouble because of this. On the surface she seems heartless and affection-less. There's always layers to pull back, though. Sarcastic, blunt, and a tad bit bitchy, you don't want on her bad side.

Underneath that awful, you'll find the little girl who used to sing with the birds. She's caring, even if she cares more about nature than those around her. She has a empathetic side, despite trying her hardest to seem like she doesn't. Her diligence towards any and every task is awe inspiring. If you look into her soul enough, you'll even see her innocence, no matter how deep it is in there. She's also nonviolent and independent

// likes \\

+Birds

+Flowers

+Pomegranates

+Winter

+Storms

+Nice people

+That she finally figured out what happened that night

+Being left alone

// dislikes \\

-Fighting/violence

-Death

-Hot weather

-People touching her hair

-People asking to touch her hair

-Leave her hair alone

-When the ecosystem is dying

-The ocean

-Being alone

// skills \\

+Necromantic abilities
(Specifically death sense, mediumship, and soul manipulation - unknown)

+Nature speak

+Ecological empathy

+Singing

+Fighting

// weaknesses \\

-Pacifist

-Cooking

-Controlling herself

-Her necro abilities scare her

-Can be too passionate

// eccentricities \\

-Plays with her hair when she's scared

-Bites her lip when she's thinking

-Taps her heels together when she's trying to keep her opinions to herself

-Intense eye roll every two minutes basically

-Wears a lot of flower crowns

// mbti - alignment - temperament \\

ESFP-T - Chaotic Neutral - Phlegmatic

// themes \\

Will I run off the world someday? - And if you're still bleeding, you're the lucky ones.

// biography \\

An orphan since birth, Acacia was almost never in the same place for more than a couple of months. She had fun though, often finding herself singing with the birds and dreaming bigger than the world itself. She was the happiest child on the block. No matter the situation she was in a delightful mood.

The caged bird always sings the most, doesn't she? Her name was the only thing left with her at the orphanage. A note explaining that her single father couldn't afford to care for her and her name. Nothing brought the little girl down.

There's not much else to tell, unless you want to hear about her stint in jail. Oh, you do? Why didn't you say so?

She was sixteen, and no one's entirely sure what exactly happened. Most of the witnesses say it was like she was possessed. She wasn't herself. She couldn't hurt a fly. Could she?

Apparently she could. And she did. Acacia was in a new group home. It didn't go well. There was a lot of bullying and meanness. Not that the little bird ever joined in. Until one day she snapped. She was suddenly angry, restless, and tired.

She blacked out for the whole thing. She only remembers the red on her hands, the stains on the carpet, the ambulance. The police car. The cell. She doesn't sing anymore.

The driver of the car that picked her up on her eighteenth birthday brought her to the Camp, and she was claimed by Persephone.

Last edited by a moderator:

[SIZE= 20px]sing a lil song for me[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]@Mortem[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]- rai -[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]is 100% into him but doesn't know how to express that bc 1: she's never really had a chance to like anyone and 2: bc she's literally felt sexual attraction 2 times in her whole life and one of them was him and she's a very grumpy bean bc of it[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]- blake -[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]spoiler: she was the other time[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]- ander -[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]tbh she doesn't particularly like or dislike him lmao[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]- felix -[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]okay buds ftw[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]- donovan -[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"if he hurts rowen i'll stop being a pacifist"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]---[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]@Post[/SIZE]

- red -

badass girl squad that lowkey scares everyone? yes pls

- jax -

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

---

[SIZE= 12px]@m o n a c h o p s i s[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]- maë -[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]wants to protect her and teach her how to be a badass in a smart way[/SIZE]

---

- agate -

plant names and mutual rivalry with caine will be their bonding points

---

- charlie -

friends who aren't super close but are still friends

---

- reuben -

"fucking sandwich if you give me another rose i'll burn your cabin down"

- gemini -

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- rowen -

1/3 of the badass girl trinity that restores my faith in my ability to love my characters properly

---

- oliver -

tbh i doubt she'd pay any attention to him

---

@Aster

- fabien -

honestly same?

---

- greer -

acacia's favorite season is winter so she'd probably love greer just bc of her powers! also she's super pretty and acacia loves pretty people.

---

i'll finish this later i'm getting lazy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread

Back