• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Abyssals - Dark Future - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Deliverer is both sweet as honey and hard and cold as ice, depending on how you catch her. She is generally regarded as one of the 'weaker' Deathlords, with a fairly small military force and only the players and more more as her Deathknights. She is known in the Underworld as being a powerful necromancer, and has spent much time researching the power of the Void Circle spells. Deliverer frequently slips into strange visions that are provided by the Neverborn, babbling incoherently during the vision until it is over.
Does she treat her DeathKnights in any particular way? For example, acting all sweet and syrupy. Stroking your your hair when you visit, like a good pet... but then once you deliver the bad news she rips off your scalp and slams your head two feet deep into the stone floor?

And does she have any notable flaws or rules? Judge is a pretty law and order focused guy.

Also! Does her shadowlands inhabit any certain region?

Does she treat her DeathKnights in any particular way? For example, acting all sweet and syrupy. Stroking your your hair when you visit, like a good pet... but then once you deliver the bad news she tips off your scalp and slams your head two feet deep into the stone floor?

And does she have any notable flaws or rules? Judge is a pretty law and order focused guy.

Also! Does her shadowlands inhabit any certain region?
That is a very good description of how she acts. Deliverer likes to call you her children, and will accept you calling her either Master or Mother, but nothing else unless she says otherwise or you wish to see her dark side.

Deliverer has a small domain located in the South, in the Underworld version of Paragon. She possesses no Shadowlands in Creation - yet.

So, we should never walk up to Deliverer and say, "Yo, toots, what's rockin'?" Got it.

Alright. I'd started building a massive list of things I thought lent to the kind of character I'd want to play and now I'm having to whittle things down to something that fits within the allotted points.

Sadly, I'm having to drop a lot of combat charms I'd wanted to start with, but I think it'll be good enough for the start of play. Besides, we have Two Dusks. It'd be awkward to not make room for non-combat capabilities.

I hate having a wish list longer than the current listed Charms on my sheet. It makes me fee like I'm never going to get them all, and I don't even like Pokemon.

For what it's worth Psychie Psychie Psychie Psychie , I have noticed the Abyssals game you're running, and I have considered joining it. It's just that at this moment, I don't want to commit to too many games, lest my ability to provide quality content be compromised. Also, I've been a bit burned out by creating Shi-vash, and I don't want to go through that again, at least not immediately.
Well, if you change your mind about playing, I'll make sure to leave a spot open for you.

Well, since Jaydude has taken a rain check on the game, we are now looking at just Rykon Rykon , Sherwood Sherwood , and D. Rex D. Rex . How are you guys set for starting out?

Also is there anyone else that you would like to suggest to join this game? I don't want any more than four players, so if the three of you are fine with it just being you, we can start sooner rather than later.

I am good to go right now with Whispers.

If you want suggestions on another person, we could offer Red Shadow Claws a spot. He's always been a good player. Or, you can roll the dice and open up the recruitment to the site as a whole and see who is the first to reply.

Other people you might consider offering up a spot is Esbilon.

All of those suggestions are good, but lets see who (if anyone) Rykon and D. Rex suggest. I'm kinda got mixed feelings; on one hand I want a small game with just my core group of buds. On another hand, having a new person join us might be a refreshing thing, but then there is the risk that the person is a dick and will spoil things here.

I get your concern. But nothing risked is nothing gained. You may find a diamond in the midst of a pile of coal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back