• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Abyssal Party

Oceo Frose

Apprentice Magician
You’re standing in a dimly illuminated gym, glued to the floor with a magical circle, you can only see those on your right and left, but what kept your attention was a small wooden cage on front of you. With a sudden screech the cage opens up widely, specifically destroyed from its inside to release a black smoke, the lights flashed and flooded the room with its incandescence. As you became used to the now not so excessive amount of light, the smoke was slowly taking the form of a young man, with flowing hair and a black trench coat that covered most of his body, his skin was jet black, with his eyes closed like he was waiting for something to open them up as he floated above the broken wood cage.

"Well, it seems that my guests are all here. You may be asking yourselves this: "Why am I here?" "What I did wrong?" Am I right?" He said with a smirk, letting see just a glance to his jagged fang like teeth. The shadow man descended unto the wooden floor, when his feet touched the floor, a wave of coldness could be felt through your body. You tried to move frenetically to slightly break the magic circle, break free and flee or even try to best the crap out of that man, but your opportunities left you long time ago.

"It is impossible to release yourself from that trap, I made it specifically to restrain all your movements and abilities; it won't be easy to just leave." He said as he opened his right eye slowly, letting see a dim yellowish red light out of it as he opened it completely. "Anyways, I must introduce myself. My name is Alvino Ketis, I am from the Royal Guard of the realm of Estel, also known as the Five Saints." With that name, your whole body thrilled, you thought that this guy was dead as that realm was "extinct" but it seems that you were wrong.

"Now, you must be pretty confused right? I am supposed to be a good guy. I am a good guy, I was forced to do this as it was an direct command of the new princess. This is just her twisted way to enjoy herself and see the other fall and crumble at her might." He said as sighed and then made a pretty vague map of a strange location.

The other hostages went frenetic when they saw the location, you also felt terror to look at it, corpses of people and nonhumans everywhere and creatures all over the place.

"Your objective is to survive to this land and then kill her, and with her I mean the princess, the ones who kill her will become the new royalty of the realm of Estel. In my opinion I would like to have a new one to serve, someone who could be righteous but also kind and compassionate with their people." The eye of Alvino seemed to be way more bright and he was smiling kindly.

His smile disappeared and then he closed his open eye, his clothes and hair started to flow even more than usual as the magical circle beneath you shined even brighter.

"Those on your left and right sides are whatever you want them to be, they can be your allies, teammates, friends or even lovers, but also your enemies, so keep your eyes wide open all the time."

"Now, it is time for you to go. Please forgive me because of what I am doing; It's not what I want, but I need to keep my promise, to seek any order of the royal family of Estel." Alvino said with a sad smile on his face as he opened both eyes and then suddenly you were right into nowhere.

Post size: at least a paragraph of 4-5 lines
No one liners, make sure your post size is enough for your partners to work with.

Please proof read your post, I know that no one has excellent grammar, but at least try to be good one. ^^

Make sure you are able to keep up with the roleplay's pace before joining, and are able to post every few days.

Remember that this is a group roleplay, not only you play with your partner(s), if you notice that no one else is role-playing then you should stop posting stuff.

Don't make major changes like time skips and important events without my permission, it makes me feel like you made the roleplay, not me.

Let me or your immediate roleplay partners know if you will be unable to post, so the RP can continue.

Do not quote posts in the roleplay area, always use tags when directing your post at another roleplayer to avoid clutter, please.

If you are inactive for over a week with no explanation, you will most likely be removed from the RP, just to let you know. ^^

Start with one character, when you feel ready to have another one on your command then ask me first.

You can change from powers or equipment, but you have to give a roleplay excuse. Just roleplay how they lost their former owns and gained their new one.

Last edited:
This would also be a test run, but if the rules are kept under control then it can be way longer than the other one.

1. How will images be?
2. How does magic/powers work and what does tech have to do with anything? It seems like that intro barely gives any plot and tells me nothing about the world other than it is a monarchy.
3. I am a little worried with that name "saints". I don´t like it when people take religious imagery without a very good reason, and I have to ask if it´s just gonna be this one instance or if I should just leave

Yes, I will be the modification for this rp. V3V

Also I really feel like playing as a bad guy or anti hero lately. Now I can't decide if I'll do that here too or not. >~<

1. How will images be?
2. How does magic/powers work and what does tech have to do with anything? It seems like that intro barely gives any plot and tells me nothing about the world other than it is a monarchy.
3. I am a little worried with that name "saints". I don´t like it when people take religious imagery without a very good reason, and I have to ask if it´s just gonna be this one instance or if I should just leave

1. Well, lovely Idea-san. Can you tell me what concept of images you're asking for?

2. All the former(dead) and new(players) guests are from different dimensions, their concept of magic, powers and tech might change depending on where they are from. Some characters might think that magic is a gift, others that is curse, and the wheel goes on. But if that's what have you nervous then I can change that... For you...

3. Well, the concept of "Saints" in this case isn't religious. Those five are just the saviours of their realm/dimension and the people calls them by that name, it's not like they worship them or anything.

Now, I can change the whole roleplay like I did thousands of times to please my roleplayers, or just leave it in my roleplay folder and then make another.

Last edited:
1. Well, lovely Idea-san. Can you tell me what concept of images you're asking for?

2. All the former(dead) and new(players) guests are from different dimensions, their concept of magic, powers and tech might change depending on where they are from. Some characters might think that magic is a gift, others that is curse, and the wheel goes on. But if that's what have you nervous then I can change that... For you...

3. Well, the concept of "Saints" in this case isn't religious. Those five are just the saviours of their realm/dimension and the people calls them by that name, it's not like they worship them or anything.

Now, I can change the whole roleplay like I did thousands of times to please my roleplayers, or just leave it in my roleplay folder and then make another.
You know... I think I´ll not be joining after all. Thanks for the trouble though and good luck!

You know... I think I´ll not be joining after all. Thanks for the trouble though and good luck!
It's not like I wanted to be rude, but some people (not you idea, you're my buddy after all) were messaging me with some bad stuff and I made changes, It's just that I felt that it's becoming someone's roleplay, not mine. I still would like you to join and help me with whatever I have wrong, but that's your decision.

It's not like I wanted to be rude, but some people (not you idea, you're my buddy after all) were messaging me with some bad stuff and I made changes, It's just that I felt that it's becoming someone's roleplay, not mine. I still would like you to join and help me with whatever I have wrong, but that's your decision.
I was not trying to correct you with my question, I was trying to evaluate whether I would have an interest in the RP or not since your intro did not give me the information I was looking for. Your later response, serious or otherwise, makes me think I probably don´t want to be a part of the roleplay so I will not, simple as that.

I was not trying to correct you with my question, I was trying to evaluate whether I would have an interest in the RP or not since your intro did not give me the information I was looking for. Your later response, serious or otherwise, makes me think I probably don´t want to be a part of the roleplay so I will not, simple as that.
Very well, I respect your opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back