• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Bug Absolutely no notifications??

Reid

certified jin guangyao apologist 🧚‍♂️
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have everything turned on to give me both email notifications and notifications through the discord bot but I'm not getting any in my mailbox now. At first, it was throwing things in junk but now I'm not getting any email nor bot notifications so I've missed a couple of mentions and messages on here. (Like, I won't know someone interacted with me until I log in and see it)

I'm not sure what to do. Not sure if it's on my end or what... Am I missing some hidden setting or something?

I have everything turned on to give me both email notifications and notifications through the discord bot but I'm not getting any in my mailbox now. At first, it was throwing things in junk but now I'm not getting any email nor bot notifications so I've missed a couple of mentions and messages on here. (Like, I won't know someone interacted with me until I log in and see it)

I'm not sure what to do. Not sure if it's on my end or what... Am I missing some hidden setting or something?
Sometimes if u are watching too many threads it may not send notifications on the site

Sometimes if u are watching too many threads it may not send notifications on the site

I think I got a notification for this thread. I went in my setting and unchecked then re-selected it... maybe that worked? Still didn't get the discord bot to send me a notification though.

I'm only watching 2 threads and I have the same problems. So we all make sure to tag each other now. Other wise we will never see a thing.

I'm only watching 2 threads and I have the same problems. So we all make sure to tag each other now. Other wise we will never see a thing.
Even when I was tagged, I was never getting anything lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back