• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [CLOSED] About Time I Got Some New Partners (MxF/FxF) (ignore post count)

Howdy! You can just call me Asriel. I've been on the site almost two years now. My old RPs have dried up, and I thought it was about time I hunted and advertised for some new partners!

I love doing original plots focusing on any one of my small batch of characters, and pairing them up with other people's and seeing what happens. Some are human, while others are anthros. If you'd like a character sheet of any of mine, just ask and I'll be happy to provide one for you.

As far as themes go, I mostly enjoy slice of life stuff mixed with comedy, and possibly romance, depending. If we involve a romantic element, I typically tend to prefer MxF or FxF pairings. This element certainly isn't necessary, though. I always like simple cute stuff too. :closed eyes open smile: I'm not into horror or action themed ones, though. I don't usually like too much heavy drama.

I typically type and prefer messages about a paragraph or two in length. Much more than that and it starts to feel tedious to me.

And if you ever get bored and wish to stop or start over with something new, that's perfectly fine. Just shoot me a note telling me so. I won't take it personally. People get bored after all. It happens.

PAIRINGS
(will continue to expand)
*** = particularly eager to do
  • Master/mistress x maid
  • Jock/cheerleader x geek
  • Vampire x mortal
  • Girly girl x tomboy***
  • Kidnapper x captive***
  • Childhood friends
  • Babysitter x single father
  • Pop star x fan

FANDOMS
(I like me my cartoons - Note that these aren't the only ones I like, but rather they're the only ones I have specific ideas for at the moment - feel free to ask about them as a possibility, and I'll be happy to elaborate!)
*** = particularly eager for idea
  • Arthur
  • Inspector Gadget
  • The Loud House
  • WordGirl

I'm fine with OOC chatting on the side as well. I don't mind someone who's talkative. ^_^

I think that just about does it! If you've gotten this far and I've managed to catch your interest, feel free to send me a PM and we can get started! Thanks a bunch!

Hey Asriel
Some of your pairing ideas are just awesome. I'm really up for this. I cant PM yet so do you wanna talk on discord? Or could you PM me instead?
Looking forward to chatting!

I would LOVE to play a Maid who works for the "Master of the House"! If you're ready and willing, I'm ready and willing!!!

Hey! I would be up for:

Kidnapper x captive
Single father x babysitter
Jock x geek
Pop star (or actor) x fan

I can't PM yet but my discord is Mr.Issimo#7112

Last edited:
Hiya! I'm not able to pm, because I'm still new, but I was curious as to whether you had any ideas for your kidnapper X captive pairing?

Interested in some of those pairings! Let me know what kind of plots and settings. PM me or add on discord (drunk mori #2581)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back