• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered About the Workshop

Obsidian

The Blighted Knight
Roleplay Type(s)
Is it possible to pin a thread in our private workshop, so that said thread is always at the top of the list?

Yes, it is possible, but we generally do not pin user threads because the staff team threads are already pinned since they see all of the threads in the private workshop. (I hope that makes sense.)

You could make a PWS directory thread where you can organize all of the other threads in a list of links maybe. Some people also use the tabs feature!

Of course! Sorry for the inconvenience.

You could also consider consolidating your PWS threads if you find that you have a lot or perhaps moving some of your content to a digital storage drive, like Google Drive!

You can also use threadmarks to link them all together (that might be what Chordling Chordling meant by tabs). I keep mine organized that way and have the main one bookmarked (you can access your in-site bookmarks by clicking on your name at the top right, then clicking on the Bookmarks tab next to My Account). So I can click on the bookmark, then pick the threadmarked page from there.

Yes, threadmarks! Sorry- my old mod brain still comes out every now and then. ^^"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back