• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ABC's of Death [Interest Check] CLOSED

Celeste-Ominous

Lord of love and rage.

3ad9f30874086f974496013459b2ba9b.jpg

ABC's of Death
10-12 Players | Demons and Reapers | Dystopian Future | Rated: Mature Teens+

On Earth, hundreds of years into the future, there lies a problem far more urgent than the lack of clean water to drink, having money to get by, or being slowly baked by the sun due to global warming. Extinction. There have been two more wars, all forms of government have collapsed, and fertility rates are down the drain. And all that's left of the human race can do, is blame each other. They fight, they struggle, they die, and nothing changes.

The only ones with the power people would expect to end this endless cycle of bloodshed, have either died, disappeared, or have really been no help at all. The Gods. Each and every one of them, have proved themselves useless or cowardly, and there is only one thing left in existence to save the world.

The Devil. Not a god, nor an angel. But a demon so powerful that he commands even the Grim Reaper.
With all the death occurring each and every day, one would assume he'd be happy with this turn of events on Earth, and they'd be wrong. The Devil is a trickster, a liar, a manipulator who does love being powerful, but not if it means nothing in the end. If things keep going the way they are, all human life will cease to exist, and he, will be king of a dying world. So for once, the Devil, has decided to help.

With the Grim Reaper under his command, he orders any and all underling reapers to go and do what he and his demons cannot. Walk the Earth and find a vessel to possess and use to fight, channeling their powers through their physical forms.

The reapers need to choose not the strongest and most durable humans to possess, but the ones with the most willpower and mental strength. After all, anything less in a human, and the reapers' powers will deteriorate their sanity and destroy them from the inside out.

Using these human vessels to destroy any and all threats that prevent life from spreading again is their mission, and these reapers were made twenty minutes ago.
-
So this is a new type of rp I'm trying out. It's nothing exceptionally special, but I've had this idea festering away for some time now.

This rp is set in a Fallout-esque type landscape, but with more buildings, landmarks, and not nearly as much radiation. Most life is located underground in manmade caves and tunnels, and if not there, then in whatever place that isn't falling apart.

In this rp, you'll play as both a reaper and the human your reaper will be possessing. This may sound difficult, but as a saving grace, your reaper won't have much of a past (being made eighteen minutes ago), so you won't have to worry about it. You'll be fighting against various hostile forces, and using your skills and powers to fight back with, but you mustn't be reckless, a reaper's powers are not infinite, and a human's body isn't tireless.

Your reaper will have powers (non-op ones to be selected by you), and your human will have specialties (swords, guns, tech, etc), so it's up to you to make them work out together. Especially with the human's conscious mind still being active while the reaper is possessing them. If your human resists and fights the reaper possessing them every step of the way, it will be hard to control them. (It's like trying to make a hot wheels car roll with three wheels...it's screwy.)

There are groups of people of up to over 100 people, and there are smaller groups with only four, or even one. So you can choose what type of place your human comes from, and even come from the same place as another player (with permission).

To be fair to everyone, everyone who joins the rp will be a normal player, not the Devil, and not the Grim Reaper. On top of that, the human you play will have to be "good-spirited", as to be a suitable vessel to fight evil through.

And to keep everyone involved, actually involved, all players included must group up in no more than two or three groups. Your characters be spending a lot of time together, getting along or getting on each other's nerves, but hey, orders are orders and disobeying the Devil is a sure death wish.

You can curse in this rp, fight viciously with detail, even romance it up as long as it's not too much.
And that's....all I got yeah. Send a message below if you're interested? I think the rp can take up to 10-12 players?
:ghosthorns:

code by spookie spookie

Last edited:
I'm interested, I feel a Bleach/JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (animes I haven't watched) from this. Nothing like being possessed by a reaper in the morning.

AAAAAAAAAAH.

I told myself I'd only do three RP's at a time, but this is so interesting... I'll give up just this once and say I'm interested.

Very interested in this. Already have a pretty solid idea of the character I'd like to play.

3ad9f30874086f974496013459b2ba9b.jpg

ABC's of Death
10-12 Players | Demons and Reapers | Dystopian Future | Rated: Mature Teens+

On Earth, hundreds of years into the future, there lies a problem far more urgent than the lack of clean water to drink, having money to get by, or being slowly baked by the sun due to global warming. Extinction. There have been two more wars, all forms of government have collapsed, and fertility rates are down the drain. And all that's left of the human race can do, is blame each other. They fight, they struggle, they die, and nothing changes.

The only ones with the power people would expect to end this endless cycle of bloodshed, have either died, disappeared, or have really been no help at all. The Gods. Each and every one of them, have proved themselves useless or cowardly, and there is only one thing left in existence to save the world.

The Devil. Not a god, nor an angel. But a demon so powerful that he commands even the Grim Reaper.
With all the death occurring each and every day, one would assume he'd be happy with this turn of events on Earth, and they'd be wrong. The Devil is a trickster, a liar, a manipulator who does love being powerful, but not if it means nothing in the end. If things keep going the way they are, all human life will cease to exist, and he, will be king of a dying world. So for once, the Devil, has decided to help.

With the Grim Reaper under his command, he orders any and all underling reapers to go and do what he and his demons cannot. Walk the Earth and find a vessel to possess and use to fight, channeling their powers through their physical forms.

The reapers need to choose not the strongest and most durable humans to possess, but the ones with the most willpower and mental strength. After all, anything less in a human, and the reapers' powers will deteriorate their sanity and destroy them from the inside out.

Using these human vessels to destroy any and all threats that prevent life from spreading again is their mission, and these reapers were made twenty minutes ago.
-
So this is a new type of rp I'm trying out. It's nothing exceptionally special, but I've had this idea festering away for some time now.

This rp is set in a Fallout-esque type landscape, but with more buildings, landmarks, and not nearly as much radiation. Most life is located underground in manmade caves and tunnels, and if not there, then in whatever place that isn't falling apart.

In this rp, you'll play as both a reaper and the human your reaper will be possessing. This may sound difficult, but as a saving grace, your reaper won't have much of a past (being made eighteen minutes ago), so you won't have to worry about it. You'll be fighting against various hostile forces, and using your skills and powers to fight back with, but you mustn't be reckless, a reaper's powers are not infinite, and a human's body isn't tireless.

Your reaper will have powers (non-op ones to be selected by you), and your human will have specialties (swords, guns, tech, etc), so it's up to you to make them work out together. Especially with the human's conscious mind still being active while the reaper is possessing them. If your human resists and fights the reaper possessing them every step of the way, it will be hard to control them. (It's like trying to make a hot wheels car roll with three wheels...it's screwy.)

There are groups of people of up to over 100 people, and there are smaller groups with only four, or even one. So you can choose what type of place your human comes from, and even come from the same place as another player (with permission).

To be fair to everyone, everyone who joins the rp will be a normal player, not the Devil, and not the Grim Reaper. On top of that, the human you play will have to be "good-spirited", as to be a suitable vessel to fight evil through.

And to keep everyone involved, actually involved, all players included must group up in no more than two or three groups. Your characters be spending a lot of time together, getting along or getting on each other's nerves, but hey, orders are orders and disobeying the Devil is a sure death wish.

You can curse in this rp, fight viciously with detail, even romance it up as long as it's not too much.
And that's....all I got yeah. Send a message below if you're interested? I think the rp can take up to 10-12 players?
:ghosthorns:

code by spookie spookie
Interested!

Kiroshiven Kiroshiven I still have a spot reserved for you, but I didn't want to add you to the chat unless you were truly interested. If you are still interested please confirm so I can add you to the group. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back