• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern "Aaaaaa!!" -A.K.A Let's hunt ghosts. (M/M)

Relias_

Rose tea tastes good sometimes
Roleplay Type(s)
"Hey, yo what's up it's ya fav chaotic boi!-- here dubbed 'Spirit Chaser' by none other than you guys~! but not in a good way because spirit runs when they see me, I'm offended! --(someone in the background saying 'because you're too godamn loud, Aster)-- bringing all of you another episode of 'Elka's asylum', the key word is 'asylum', it's dark here and creepy! And a little damp because it's highkey raining like hell outside, it's kinda ruining my hair! But wait, hell's suppose to be filled with fire, I don't think there's gonna be rain, ahaha! Anyway! Are you panning the camera at me? Dude, you're freezing, get a grip, otherwise a spirit might grab you. Now, you know bat crazy things happen in history run down asylum where many people die! Their soul lingers and trapped inside, all the cliche ghost haunting stuff, forever being forced to wander the now abandoned building like every day is the-- owahah!! What the [censored] is that!!? Turn the camera!! [censored] did you capture it?! I swear there was another figure there-!! Oh there it is--!! Oh wait. Forget it, that's just [Co-worker's name] ahahaha! Did I get ya~? You're all so jumpy it's funny ahahahah!! You viewers at home, don't think you can lie, you jumped didn't you~ Comments down below~! Oh shoot, this is going to go on TV, not our youtube channel."

[~~~~~~~~~~~]
Now's the real part, hahaha, anyway, I've been wanting to do a small group of friends doing ghost chasing/adventure. Their shows were aired on TV, youtube, stuff like that, they're kind of famous, some time doing podcast and replying to social medias! Is this what you called slice of life? I don't know I haven't rp modern era much.

But I mainly want to focus on their antics during ghost chasing! Now, I posted this on 1x1 because I'm more comfortable with 1x1 rather than a group of people and I usually play multiple Main characters, side pairings!! if needed and I hope you can too! I'm highkey friendly(probably overdosing on sour powder at this point. You know those sour fruit powder candy???!) so don't be afraid to voice your plots when we roleplay together!

I like sweet and cheesy things(cliche lover here)
May or may not want drama in this rp, depends if we get into too-supernatural stuff for real world but I wanna focus on our characters and their relationship development, they can either already been working together for a long time or they were newly paired together.

[+] Literate
[+] Third person view
[+] Multi Para
[+] No RL face claims
[+] Please have a proper picture.

[Main Character]
[Closet Gay, or so he would think.]
[Obvlious boi]
[Cinnamon roll who gets too excited at times]
[Chases after strange noises in the dark instead of running away]
[Tends to be impromptu]
[Often jumping the gun and need to be restraint at times]
[Sophomore at Cross University]
[Ghost hunting as a part time job and hobby]
[Also help at big sister's restaurant as a waiter]

Hwy if you're still looking for someone to do this idea with hit me up!~ I'd absolutely love ot talk more.

Sorry to not just Dm you it just makes me feel super nervous to just message someone

Hwy if you're still looking for someone to do this idea with hit me up!~ I'd absolutely love ot talk more.

Sorry to not just Dm you it just makes me feel super nervous to just message someone

WHEEZE
Okay, hi, yes we can talk more XD its fine, its fineeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back