AA1

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

open for posting

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=11pt]
hcUs6uoS-HQfaBsMZZ-VqppKfcohn-9Uny4bFIdyvsCQzWa3-WFJf4KCOr5xjV0hJftb2HFqKnTXCuZfUQ1d-mjQ5S_baCKmyYZ6FC85MEWe9A-71Ax6I6mL2TRJndSCh3KDQOF0
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Jeong Hae-ju - The leader[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags: @Maleficium @constellation @kalon @vcnilla @Yunn @Scheani @l o l i t a @Reminiscent @MaverickPun @k a r m a @dietjoke @sagennt @Kiyoko Tomoe[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]OOC: Please know that if you haven't finished your character, you will have till the 24th to finish it. If not it is possible for you to lose your spot[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]We have to try our hardest for the best results[/SIZE]

The sun hadn't properly even rise by the time Hae-ju was up and about. His dark brown hair was hidden beneath his black snapback. His slender fingers expertly gripped a knife as he began to cook breakfast for the 13 sleeping boys. Their day was going to be incredibly busy as it was going to be their first official debut video. It was a bit nerve wracking for Hae-ju. Okay it was really nerve wracking. The 14 member group was already highly anticipated when the company released a statement that they were working on debuting a new boy group. It was scary, the possibility of debuting. Hae-ju of course had always dreamed of debuting, but the fact he was in a group, and the leader of a group, it was still scary for him. The twenty year old had been told from the beginning that he was going to be the leader of a group. He was the first to join the All As One project. As time passed and more and more boys made it into the group, it made Hae-ju realize the responsibility of being a leader.

He attempted not to think about it as he got everything cooking, dusting his hands off on his pants. "Alright, time to get to waking everyone up" Hae-ju sighed a bit, heading for his room. Inside was two boys, both younger than him. Gently he shook the boys awake, making sure that they knew that they needed to get up. Then he went to room three. Four boys were in there and most of them, he knew hated waking up early. Hae-ju went to one of the younger boys, shaking him awake. "Jun, time to wake up" He moved to the boy above him, as there were two bunk beds in the room. Shaking the boy's shoulder, he continued this process throughout the entire dorm. Even when dealing with hyung line he made sure to be quiet and apologize for waking them up so early. Some of the boys would have time to shower and get ready, while others would get breakfast first. All Hae-ju knew was that it was going to be a long day and it was both going to be very exciting for most of the members. He just hoped that everything went according to schedule.

Finance Management (3).png

Tags

Idk if this is gonna be my official post format but for now here you go. Lmk if anything's too hard to read

or something. I kinda half-assed cause writer's block but hey--

|| r e m ||

profile.jpg

So liek i regret the first sentence i wrote. I'm too lazy to fix it though. I didn't want my post to look plain, so i used canva like everyone else. I mean it's still pretty plain and basic, but at least it's not i don't know... worse?

{ @SociallyAwkward, @Maleficium, @Reminiscent  literally everyone who's up. He said like one thing to you.}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tumblr_inline_o843slrZuq1u1mcp2_500.gif

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Feeling someone shake his shoulder, whisper something in his ear, it was enough to make Juntasa's face scrunch up in discomfort. He hated being

woken up. It was so annoying and it just put him in a pouty mood. All he wanted to do was go back to sleep when he was up early in the morning.

He heard the male above him shift and soon climb out of bed, not too happy about it either. So Juntasa knew he had to leave his room as well. His

black hair was a total mess, sticking up every which way, eyes barely open as he stumbled out of the room. He was dressed in his usual sleeping 

attire. A pair of black sweatpants and a baggy black and white t-shirt. Juntasa was often told he resembled a child in the morning, which he of course

denied with every fiber in his body. The Thai trainee attempted to get into the bathroom, but it was overrun with the other boys. That made him

whine and head straight to the kitchen where he could smell breakfast being made. One thing was for sure, Juntasa really enjoyed Korean foods. 

Especially the ones made by Hae-ju. The leader of the group by far was Juntasa's favorite cook in the group. The guy made delicious food and the

presentation of the dishes were always so pretty. So as soon as he was in the kitchen, he made his way over to where the food was cooking, taking

the lid off of some of the main dishes. He had a sleepy smile on his face as he looked at the dark haired leader. Hae-ju was always so kind and made

breakfast every single morning without fail. Dinner too. And he never complained. Juntasa really liked that because honestly whenever he would try

and help Hae-ju, it felt like he was back home, which was always a positive feeling.

"Hyuuuung~ This looks really good. Can I have some now?" Juntasa's voice had been teased about when he was younger due to the higher

register, but for some reason Hae-ju found it cute. He had told this to the Thai boy when they first met and Juntasa was still quite shy. But as he

pretty much was prepared to beg for his food, he didn't care much about anything. He hadn't noticed the other members of the group before he took

his seat at the table, laying his head down on his, as it was obvious he couldn't eat until the food was ready and everyone was there, or mostly every-

one was there. Lifting his head he looked at the males sitting at the table. Perking up a bit, Juntasa rubbed his face, in an attempt to get rid of his silly

sleepy expression.  He smiled at the other boys at the table unaware of what was going on wih them. Juntasa was awful at reading any form of atmosphere

when he recently woke up. All he wanted to do was be happy, friendly, clingy, and love on everyone. It was another charming point that seemed to

make the rest of the group really look out for him. Still, he loved the group no matter what. Even if some of the members didn't exactly get along

with one another. This included him as well. 

((sorry for quality DX it's pretty late where i live))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/monthly_2017_01/tumblr_inline_n4lsdl1A6E1r0qayx.gif.6a87c44b161cd01f3e9b08c582c3f599.gif Baek Kyu-Han /monthly_2017_02/tumblr_meyjv7McVG1qzjalvo1_500.gif.b50e25afbd94fa75b47400fbc3a23cf5.gif.337de47637eaeb9e9c47f69daabf1a24.gif
tumblr_mgfqakxN3H1ryb02yo1_500.gif

Imagine sleeping beauty, pristine, calm, beautiful hence the name, now disregard that image because that is not the case of this scene. Rather on the second bottom bunk of the crowded boys room sat a ball of comforter only giving signs of life by the slight rise and fall of fabric, compelling I know. Moments after their Hyung entered shook and exited the scene a groan echoed from the depths of the burrito-ball. "Too early.." But mere seconds later Kyu bounced up like his own personal contradiction, his bedhead surprising considering he had barely moved during his sleep but a well made match for his- odd personality.

Glancing from the top bunk bottom to the floor the boy hesitated a moment before pulling himself over the edge of his nest, shuffling quickly to the bathroom using his sliding over the floor on yesterdays socks to his advantage of getting there first. The boy slid into the bathroom with a grin, proceeding to wash with haste in the scalding water he was too lazy to fix and out of the bathroom in minutes. Stepping from the bathroom with a plume of 'smoke' or just mist Kyu was decorated with towels, his head was wrapped in a towel, and while he wore a shirt boldly claiming, 'Yes, I ate the cookie.' He had chosen to sport Pikachu spandex shorts. Waltzing into the kitchen with a smile, Kyu made a beeline for the blanket burrito, inviting himself into its warmth by crawling into its folds and onto Tae-ha's lap.

@Maleficium

Attachments

• tumblr_meyjv7McVG1qzjalvo1_500.gif.b50e25afbd94fa75b47400fbc3a23cf5.gif
    tumblr_meyjv7McVG1qzjalvo1_500.gif.b50e25afbd94fa75b47400fbc3a23cf5.gif
    1,019 KB · Views: 0
11.png

INTERACTING

Dannio. Hae-ju. Everyone in the kitchen really.

TAGS

@vcnilla @SociallyAwkward

KIM JOON-HYEON

A BORN SINGER

Luckily for Joon-hyeon, the moment his leader, Hae-ju, had stepped into the room and turned on the light to wake up his roommates, his eyes were already fluttering open. He’d always woken up automatically to the littlest sound or light, and he wasn’t sure if that was a good or bad thing. Letting out a small sigh as he rolled onto his back, he ran his thin fingers through his light brown locks and glanced around the room.

His dull, brown eyes landed on Danny, the first person of the group that he met and possibly his closest friend. Bringing his legs to the edge of the bed, he stood up on his bare feet and made his way over to him, a small grin crawling onto his face. “Yah, wake up.” Joon-hyeon’s voice came out a little husky as he nudged the sleepy boy’s shoulder a little, “Today’s an important day, and I’ll drag you out of bed if I have to.” Ruffling Danny’s dark hair, Joon headed out of the bedroom.

Joon-hyeon headed straight for the kitchen, the sound of chattering filling his ears. Thankfully, he had taken a shower the night before so there wasn’t much to worry about the next morning. After all, he was too eager for their debut. The day had finally come. The day that all the members had officially been waiting for.

“Good morning everybody.” Joon-hyeon smiled at the members that were currently residing in the kitchen and took a seat at the table. The scent of the food hit Joon-hyeon immediately, and his stomach grumbled in response. “Ahh, I’m starving, Hae-ju. The food smells great.” He spoke, staring at the leader make their breakfast like any other day.

/monthly_2017_01/1.png.e00866a4b534bb2cfe41fff11a860a7d.png​

[SIZE=9pt]A nudge against his frame elicited a whine from the back of his throat; hands batted the person away[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]as an[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] incoherent[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] jumble of words left [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]his lips. Morning came too soon for Danny, as he’d never[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] actually[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]went to sleep,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] rather falling into the comfort of a light slumber that he’d rouse from after a hour [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]or two[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]passed.[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] A never ending cycle it was -- too excited to fall asleep but too scared to see the next day,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] instead[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]wanting to hide under his covers for a sense of security; lock himself in darkness, never to come out and[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]face the news[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] but he knew better than to do that. A tempting offer it was but when accompanied by the[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]gentle [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]souls[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] of his fellow members daily he knew he couldn't do such a thing especially when he knew[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Hae-ju might end up legitimately pulling out his hair, as if the leader needed anymore stress and he also[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]knew Joon-hyeon would probably pull him out of the covers much to his dismay.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The feeling of fingers ruffling his hair caused Danny to finally wake, eyes opening as[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] they[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] searched[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]the room landing[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] on the figure of Joon-hyeon retreating to the kitchen -- a small grin gracing his[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]normally[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] pouting lips,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] not one to enjoy being woken up without his consent and often when done[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]so he clung[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] to a random member whining about wanting to go back to bed before his disdain of [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]being[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] awakened[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] wore off and he was acting[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] like his usual cheery self but Danny supposes that being [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]woken[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] up by Joon-hyeon [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]and a few other members wasn’t all too bad unless they woke him from[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] his[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]usual[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] dream of being able to[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] eat all the sweets he can get his hand on and not be able to get cavities[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]then[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] they [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]may[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] have a few problems.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Squinting at the harsh light shining below down at him, Danny kicked the covers off his figure, his[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]legs [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]swinging off his bed[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] as he abruptly[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] stood up stumbling around a bit almost hitting a nearby[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] wall[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]as[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] he steadied himself[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] and blinked a few times before pushing himself off the wall and continuing[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] out [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]the[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] room, and he would’ve headed towards the bathroom if it wasn’t for the smell of food wafting[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]through [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]the air, pulling Danny in closer and closer until he was under it’s spell and felt himself trudge[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]towards[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] the[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] kitchen where most if[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] not all the chatter was coming from but Danny knew he’d regret [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]not [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]taking advantage of[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] the open bathroom when everyone finished eating and would start making a[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] beeline[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]for all 3 of the bathrooms.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Walking into the kitchen, Danny settled for a simple wave not really caring if anyone noticed or not[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]as he more or[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] less was more concerned on getting his hands on the food -- when[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] it was finished of [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]course[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] but for now he’d wait, not too patiently but he’d still wait as he opted to sit down at the table[/SIZE]

instead[SIZE=9pt] of [/SIZE]annoyingly[SIZE=9pt] clinging to Joon-hyeon who was currently sitting down.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt](it's like 1 am in my defense and this took me f o r e v e r lmao [/SIZE]i totally don't have spanish hw to do either[SIZE=9pt]. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]i'll edit this[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] later to make it more pretty [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]but for now you get this mess of a post whoops)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=36pt]kiho[/SIZE][SIZE=36pt]e[/SIZE]

tumblr_ognt7iFuoM1snf6tqo1_400.gif

EVERYTHING EVIL

[SIZE=24pt]can you feel it?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The instant regret. He was still alive and kicking under his blanket just an hour ago. At first it was only a small thought to stay up for a good five minutes. Setting his phone to the lowest brightness he plugged his earbuds watching the practice video he had taken a couple days ago. After watching it once his fingers found himself on his favorite forums, and games. With another night spent with efficiency he passed out.  With his earbuds still in playing music, he was curled up into a ball under his blanket while his pillow found itself on the floor. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]When he was eventually nudged to wake up he continued to pretend to sleep until he couldn’t take it and threw a fit, rolling around in bed and flailing his arms. Whining, “Mom, five more minutes pleaseee.” Exaggerating his sleepiness, he unsteadily sat up half awake, eyes shut,  trying to not fall back down towards the bed. He was like those blow up figures in front of stores always swaying back and forth in the direction of the wind. All he knew was having more time to charge topped his list of most important things to do at the moment.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Breakfast? He did not care. Last time he checked there was enough lemonade and tomato juice to last him days. Bathroom? ...The least he could do was brush his teeth. Now that he thought about it, he forgot to brush his teeth last night. As Haeju walked out of the room, with a will to go to the bathroom kiho stared at the wall, dead until he finally turned his head in the direction at the door reminding himself he needed to actually walk towards the bathroom. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gathering the energy to care to walk he went towards the nearest bathroom and made it to the sink before pausing, his mind malfunctioning again due to all of the goddamn toothbrushes. Having a headache looking at them all he picked the one lucky toothbrush and began to brush his teeth. Looking at himself in the mirror he brushed his recently dyed jet black hair, at first it was strange but he gradually got used to it. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Bored, in the middle of still brushing he went out of the bathroom to bother everyone. And to secure his lemonade. Strutting his short stature and bed head he made his way into the kitchen glancing at what was breakfast. He then stuck his head into the fridge to get himself a glass of lemonade except.... “Ow wight. I shtill need tof winse out my mwouth.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Insert Everyone Here; ot14[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back