• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [A4A] Mild fantasy and gothic/horror themed roleplay!

tubbitubbitubbi

Hello everyone! I'm new to the website, but not to roleplay! My name is Tubbi, I'm 16, and I'm interested in finding a decent long-term roleplay partner! My interests, what I'm looking for, rules, and limits will be listed down below!
My only restriction is that you must be at least 15+! And preferably not over 22, it's just what I'm comfy with!

What I'm looking for!
-Original characters! I very rarely do fandom rps, so there's little chance of that!
-Preferably queer roleplays as I'm queer myself! I will occasionally do M/F, but very rarely!
-Paragraph-Multi paragraph responses. It's okay if you fall short sometimes, I understand completely!
-People who are open! I want to be able to freely discuss roleplay and ooc issues with you so that if you're having problems responding, I can be as patient as you need!
-(Preferable, but optional!) OOC conversation! I like to check in on my partners, we can gush about the roleplay or even events in our own lives! I like to stay updated!

Interests!
-Give me complex relationships! Romance or otherwise, I really like the flow of troubles and struggles between character bonds! Forbidden romance/Indirect romance are my favorites whether they're forced by "villains" or just strain otherwise!
-Gothic/Dark themes! I'm so into things such as gore and violence! I can't get enough! I love me a murderer in the dark, or a sadistic assassin, etc!
-Ancient/Old/Historical themes! A lot of my characters are from circa 1800 or before, I like the intimacy that the eras provide for roleplays!
-Layers and world-building! Yes yes yes! I love to make full out worlds based on our characters, even the little things that make such a big difference!
-Fantasy/Non-fiction! I love a little magic or a dragon here and there! Don't be afraid to make your character some exotic species or race of humanoid! (think dnd!)

Limits!
-I will not do complete mature rps! Content like that has to be slowly introduced, and it's not what I'm explicitly looking for! I don't mind the subject at all, just please don't just jump into it! (Further details will be discussed in private!)
-Ghosting/Sudden disinterest! Please let me know if you're uninterested in roleplay anymore! If I'm uninterested, I'll let you know, so please be open and honest with me!

If you're at all interested, please send me a message! (Or the website's equivalent!!)

Take care! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back