• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A3! recruitment thread!

AgentMarvel

Born to Ship Viktuuri
Hi there!! I'm Bri!! (22, she/her)

I'm here today because I'm immensely craving a roleplay for A3! Act! Addict! Actors! - Since the game just got released in english a couple of months ago, the fandom is fairly small, so I don't really expect anyone to know what it is. BUT if you do and you're interested in a roleplay for it, I'm your person <3

Ships I'd be interested in rping:
  • Sakyo x Izumi
  • Juza x Banri
  • Hisoka x Homare
  • Tasuku x Tsumugi
  • OC x Canon character (for doubles)

As for plots, I'm literally open to anything and everything. If you have a craving, name it and we will do it~ Or we can come up with something fun together! I'm comfortable with canonverse & AU rps!

Now for those of you who don't know what A3! is, I'm going to advertise it. It's a mobage - you play the role of the director (Izumi) and help to train actors at the MANKAI company. The gameplay is minimal, but the story is phenomenal. I'm talking about incredible character development, compelling plots, interesting characters & character dynamics. Plus- HOT BOYS!! It's just a really fun, awesome game all around and I'd highly encourage anyone who is bored and looking for something to do to check it out. Oh yes! And there's character songs~ I may be the only person in the world who gets excited by that, but I'll put it out there just in case lol. You can find A3!'s whole character songs playlist on spotify!!
(ps; it's listed as an otome game on app store/google play store but it's NOT an otome game)

Please feel free to reach out if you're interested!! :) I hope I can end up rping with one of you!
If you're not interested in rp and just like A3! feel free to follow me on twt and scream with me about it ~ @ haikyuuficrecs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back