• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A World Renewed (Sandbox God RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Kianu (God) + Freak Human #1 + Mawlock (God)
Collab with: Solirus Solirus Tetro Tetro

The Frostlands, Northernmost Part of the World (Mortal Realm)
91e938af1fe642509dc3bf98181b764834e63e2a.jpg
One of the humans stopped swimming and looked at the voice, “What are we doing? Well we’re looking for some guy who appeared as some pillar of fire and then gave us a Good smack, may group over here loved it so much we want a bit more, know anything about him?” The humans responded paying no mind to the godly presence of Kianu.

Kianu’s eyebrow rose. “Pillar of fire…?No...I can’t say I have…” A guy appearing in a pillar of fire could be anything, from some mortal using fire magic to a god. Mawlock and L’Oria were the first gods to come to mind when she thought of fire.Why are you looking for him?”

“Well, cause he gave us such a good smack, we’ve been fighting each other cause everything else bores us and soon we were mindlessly fighting each other you know? Then suddenly he shows up and BOOM we get knocked out and it FELT AMAZING… so we’re looking for them to fight him, can’t leave it at that.” the human responded with a tinge of excitement on his voice.

“I can’t say I understand that sentiment…” Kianu tilted her head. “If you’ve already lost the first time, why do you want to challenge him again? Won’t you just lose again?”

“Well it’s likely we will lose aye, but it feels great to have a challenge, to have a purpose yeah, if we constantly try then eventually we’ll learn yeah, and then win!”
the human responded with more excitement.

Kianu blinked at the human’s response…then smiled. “Is that so? You’re quite the feisty race aren’t you?” Reaching her hand above the human’s head, she wove her way through his memories, the images flooding into her mind as if they were her own. Mawlock might’ve been in the form of a human, but she could tell it was him just fine. She saw him beat up the five humans that were fighting each other in the frozen wastes, south of the world. She could hear his words to them as well. So he wanted her to educate his favored race, did he? “His name is Mawlock. Go to a shrine dedicated to him and call his name. He should be able to hear you.”

A voice echoed around the goddess and humans, “I see my children’s children have reached you, my sister.” Mawlock formed in front of the goddess, unable to resist seeing how the humans were doing now that they had stepped into Kianu’s domain. “I hope they have not caused you too much trouble. Why do you speak my name?”

“Ah, you're here,”
Looking up from the human to the god that took form before her, Kianu smiled. “Greetings God Mawlock. Your children’s children have been looking for you.”

“Looking for me? I told them to search for you.”
He turned and stared at the humans. “It seems their parents failed them so utterly, they cannot comprehend basic instructions.” Mawlock sighed, turning his attention back to Kianu. “They have fulfilled their task, so I will not be taking their lives. I figured you would be best suited to turn these brutes into civilized ‘mortals’. I have seen the conduct of your more evolved creations, and if you’d have these humans, I would enjoy seeing them emulate the good qualities of your maidens.”

“I see…”
Eyes flickering thoughtfully between the humans in the water and Mawlock, Kianu nodded before taking the hand of the human she’d been talking to and pulling him up and out the water to stand on the bridge of ice beside her. She smirked. “Very well. I don’t mind. But are you certain you want them to be like my maidens?”

“I am no fool, I know to be careful with my words with you. I want you to teach them a life without mindless brutish violence. You have your giants, you have that vicious wolf god in your possession, and many others who have great strength and power. Directing such mortal power into something more productive is all I ask. You may have your fun with them while you do, but do not forget that they are still humans and I expect you to treat them with some respect.”
Mawlock put a hand on the head of the human. It was evident he held a soft spot in his heart for them. “I will leave you to it then, yes?”

“Certainly. The Frostlands shall welcome these children with open arms,”
Kianu’s gaze returned to the rest of the humans frolicking in the icy waters. Normally she tested the creatures that entered her frozen lands, but, looking at them right now, it didn’t take much to see that they wouldn’t be bothered by the cold. Hard to tell whether they were mortal or immortal. “What are their names, by the way?”

“Hm…”
He thought for a moment. “I will let you name them, sister. Nothing warms my heart more than to see the creativity of my brethren. As additional thanks for taking on the task, I give you my support in any endeavor you wish. Simply call my name and I will come.”

“I appreciate the gesture,”
Kianu responded dryly. She didn’t really consider any of the gods her siblings, but it didn’t really matter to her what Mawlock called her either way. “Since you’ve come all this way to my domain God Mawlock, polite decorum requires that I invite you into Everfrost Castle for a cup of tea...if you so desire.”

Kianu didn’t wait for Mawlock’s answer.

With a snap of her fingers, the gates of Everfrost Castle appeared before them in shimmering splendor. “Come, Disobedient Children of Mawlock. Swim into my castle and I assure you I won’t let you be bored.”

Not that they really had a choice in the matter. Any that did not listen were forcibly captured by a giant hand of ice that formed from the frozen waters and tossed through the gates of her immortal realm.

Sybella and the Slumber of the Frost Giants
Image-LadyEllisif2.jpg
Sybella was the name of the Priestess of Winter that Ysmir delivered Kianu’s message to. When Sybella asked Kianu’s messenger how the Frost Giants could sleep at will, Ysmir told the Frost Giantess of the Gentle Repose that grew at the bottom of the Great Mountain. A gift that the goddess of Sleep had given the world. And so Sybella left the Frostlands and set out on a pilgrimage to the tallest mountain in the world, guided by the Ice Maiden Ysmir. She saw many strange sights, making some friends along the way. Learned many things as Ysmir tended to talk a lot. Strangely enough, only some could hear Ysmir while others did not. After gathering some Gentle Repose in her large hands, Sybella returned to the Frostlands to see that the number of Frost Giants had once more dwindled.

They had once been the strongest mortal creatures in the Frostlands--the top the food chain. Their natural lifespan long, extending 500 years. Yet, it was for that same reason, that they couldn’t make children often enough to replenish their numbers. Many were dying of starvation before even reaching that age. They were slowly eating the frostlands dry before it could replenish. Living outside the Frostlands wasn’t an option for those born of Ice either. She understood the Winter Queen’s reasoning. Yet Sybella couldn’t help being afraid. After seeing more of the world, the feeling of regret only intensified. Was this really the only option for them?

As Sybella wept, the Mother of Giants, Sey, appeared before her and placed a comforting hand on her knee. “Does Queen Kianu hate us?”

“No child, this isn’t death. It’s simply rest. Once you meet the god of sleep and dreams, be respectful. Even in your dreams, there is much you can learn about the world. Earn the favor of the gods. Once you awaken you will be all the more smarter and stronger for it.”

“B-But what if something kills us while we sleep? W-what if we never awaken?”

“Your father commands the Ice Golems--the guards of Everfrost Castle. They will protect you all while you sleep.”

“How can you be sure?”

“You can’t be sure of anything, Love. That’s what faith is. That’s what will give you strength.”

“I-Is this a test then?”

“It is. And, so long as you remain faithful, the Queen and Mother of Ice will always protect you.”

Thus, Sybella conveyed Kianu’s will to the rest of the Frost Giants, handing out a Gentle Repose to each to sleep whenever they were ready. Most were pious and obeyed the words of the Winter Queen, finding safe caverns on Giant’s Ridge to breathe in the slumbering pollen. However a couple of others, like Azorf and his descendants, chose to disobey and left the Frostlands in search of more food. Whether those ones lived or died, Kianu did not care. Once the Frost Giants that remained in the Frostlands were all asleep, a wall of Immortal Ice formed around Giant’s Ridge and Ice Golems moved in to protect the Giants from any that would dare to disturb their slumber.

(mentioned: Damafaud Damafaud )

Last edited:
to-your-eternity-fumetsu-no-anata-e.gif

The Nameless Orb

When it came to be, it was nothing but a white orb. A shapeless piece of infinity.

It was born from nothing and it existed in nothing for an unknown amount of time. It was something round and white, with no start nor end to it. It glowed ever so slightly, every ray of light reflecting off of it like it was a pearl. A physical star in a world where no such thing existed.

Then, sometime later, the orb slipped from the sky. It was perhaps drawn to the realm where beings like it existed. Not beings like his 'kin', but those who are born, those who learn, and those who grow. But it could have simply been simple luck attracting it there. It could have perhaps fallen anywhere else, but it was there it ended upon. Perhaps for the absolute best. Because, even if it sounds anti-climactic, I'll confirm it to you: were it not for this event, the orb would have forever stayed in the space it had been born with. Learning nothing and becoming nothing at the end of creation.

Yet, it was there it ended upon. Where the divine kept to themselves and knew of only hate, chaos, or intense, uncomfortable justices. Compared to them, the orb was nothing.

To you, my friend, the orb is the weakest. Someone to take advantage of, if you're someone cruel. To use its abilities to gain a powerful ally, grooming the perfect companions. Yet, this immortal one was born bound by none. Much like mortals, it was born thoughtless, yet it was immortal. It had an eternity, an infinity to grow. Perhaps as the orb floated down onto the mortal world, it would exist as that: someone forever free. Only to perhaps have it taken away from it.

It landed on a bloated little place, with humid hot air and bogs that housed all manner of invisible life. A little white pearl in a place of gray palettes and heavy mud. The orb didn't know it yet, but it had landed on a 'swamp.' The very first place it could perhaps call 'home.' Or perhaps, 'birthplace.' Even though it was not born here. Even though it did not belong here.

What happened next wasn't much interesting. You heard it before, retold many times amongst many cultures. 'The little orb stood there, for seven days and eight nights...'

Plants rapidly grew around it, like ancient foliage hiding some manner of treasure. A treasure that was known as 'God.'

It experienced cold when night came. It experienced heat as the sun's rays evaporated water. It experienced rain as it fell from the skies. It experienced many small things you don't even think about. The feeling of touching something solid, the feeling of insects crawling onto your body, the feeling of many things. Hence, as cruel as it may sound... it was so lucky to have something die in front of it, for it to understand it as it rotted in front of it. For otherwise, the orb would have existed as a 'treasure', unmoving, for a long, long time.

A crocodile, one day, fell atop its body. It was heavy and old. Its scales were a sad color, its existence reaching the final road one meets when growing up. Death.

It was the first time the orb then changed.

Like a thousand threads made its being, the orb wildly flailed. A golden light, like that one of a beating heart of a star, could be seen for but an instant. Those little threads made of a material that was nothing but everything at the same time, changed as it took shape, and the orb experienced growth for the first time. It gained a long and heavy body, filled with teeth that could shatter bone and drown someone in its territory.

Breathing came almost naturally to the orb. However, for seven hours it struggled to walk with its small legs. Occasionally falling and sinking deep into mud. Yet eventually, it learned how to walk, the only direction existing for it being forwards. And so, in a constant motion, like a toy that had winded up, the orb walked forward. In search of something it did not know it sought.

To know everything and become everything.

• Long Rest

157110_a-beautiful-dream.png

Deity of Sleep
    1628387147133-png.png

Lord of Dream
    "I will... sleep forever."

[Master] bowed in response. "Please reconsider."

Sigh gave no response. [Master] bowed deeper. "Please reconsider."

Again, he received no response. He raised his head in disbelief. Once, twice had Sigh announced such a statement, but both times, she resigned with a sigh to his retort. Sigh sighed, a long sigh that no mortals could make. [Master] regained his composure. He waited, and Sigh eventually continued.

"This place..."

The box. The golden box that trapped Sigh, not through physical force, but the suppression of her domain. Sleep. Once she stepped out of the garden, the Sleep Goddess would not be able to sleep, a fate worse than death for the deity. She closed her eyes and sighed again.

"It's useless."

What is? What was? Through all the obscurity, [Master] only nodded. Sigh offered a hand at [Master]. The Minor God took it. The two immortals exchanged thoughts without words. Their connections ran deeper than blood, redder than ashes. Theirs was a connection between sleep and dream.

Sleep is sleep. I will always sleep. Bed is bed, yet never truly bed. Bed is rest, rest is home. I am rested and will continue to sleep.
    The Dreaming Lord, the One Whose Name Gods Cannot Pronounce, you will not sleep. Dream is an endless fantasy, a realm without an end. Dream is power, dream is ethereal. So I will sleep, and you will dream. Good night.

Good night.

When [Master] opened his eyes, Sigh had disappeared. The only thing left in her place was a layer of blanket, the only piece of cloth she wore. The edge of the immortal's lips curled up.

"Finally."

All over the world, the Gods would notice that the Dream Realm had stopped sending 'help' message it had sent over a thousand year.

In the box, Sigh existed, and not existed.

Interaction: -
    Mention: Anyone who would notice the dream SOS message ceasing

Last edited:
Vitis Gurthu & Dream's End
Interacting with: Human NPC
Mention: Tetro Tetro Karcen Karcen Beeihu Beeihu

7c214ede060ba6810eb3c4cc7795f1b8.jpg
The body fell to the floor with a thud as End let out a sad noise. With skin the colour of the darkest black and emitting seeps of goop that dripped onto the ground, they frowned down at the human. The human couldn’t handle a god inside it, obviously, and had passed away. End sunk down back into goop form in despair. Why could it not work? They just wanted to look like everyone else. Maybe then, people would like them. Things would be okay and they wouldn’t be the bad guy anymore.

ff846e94dde1461d664545820cdbb98c.jpg
The great stag, ever present in their watch over the wayward god of war, had been momentarily distracted. An ungodly shriek shook the heavens, a flow of anguish for all mortals to hear. A divine being had passed on and the angels wept. Something had snipped a life from existence. Vitis lifted their crowned head to the skies, breathing in the air. Something new ruffled their dark mane. They strained their ears to catch it. "The winds sing of sorrow and fire. It carries the scent of frost and magic. This one must tend to the call once more..."

It was at that moment they heard the thud. A dead shape laid before End, an uncommon one that should not be anywhere close to the wilds. By all memory, this area should be the heart of a nameless forest and far from the human’s village. Their eyes pierced the trees. The once humble collection of huts had swelled like a tumour into the land.

The dead-thing was a resident of this village. Vitis Gurthu approached, starry eyes full of curiosity. It was unheard of for a child of Mawlock to taste death. Cursed life. Hollow.

Even more troubling still, was the infatuation Mawlock held for them. Yet now was not the time for harvest. If left unchecked, End’s instability could breed conflict. Perhaps it could also bring opportunity. The stag approached the sulking god and the dead human, "Let not sorrow cloud thy heart, little one. Immortality may stave off death… but a life stretched too thinly makes it all the more fragile. Scoured to insignificance with the years.”

A small mote of light rose from the human body. A soul. Vitis caught it, nesting it into a flower on their antlers until it could be returned to its master and reborn. “Fear not, in death finds its true eternity. Nothing is ever wasted, or truly gone. See…”

The human’s body broke down into a fine ash, sprouting flowers and fruits of all sorts. As if released, butterflies and drifting pollen took to the sky. Finally, the body was remade into a similar shape. It appeared as a sleeping child with pale hair and dark, curving horns. “Try once more. A host remade without such fragility. In it, one should find the stability thou seeks.”

The blob nodded in a way looking in amazement at the life their friend could create. If only they could do that. If only they could be amazing like them. If only they could bring life and not destruction. The form it had to be what was stopping them right? They had to find one that wouldn’t fade. They had to. They would be good like everyone else. They won’t hurt anyone anymore. “Does one know how to find me a host?”

A sound like chimes in the wind came from the stag, laughter. “One has already created such a thing. See this reborn form, hollow without a soul, strong enough to hold a divine.” The stag nodded their head towards the host. “Come, nestle oneself within it. Worry not, the human’s soul is safe with me. I believe their death will serve the greatest purpose of all. A rebirth for the god of life to witness for himself.”

End looked at them with wide unsure eyes, a soft blush forming on their face. “C-could you t-turn around?” they spoke, nervous to do it in front of someone

Amused, Vitis Gurthu inclined their head and turned away from the god, “Of course.”

Once their friend had turned, End slithered over to the body, going up its corpse and entering its way into their mouth. As their self entered they felt a tingle flow through them as their goop traversed through the veins and nerves, inserting itself into the body. They shivered as their hands twitched. “It feels weird… good weird.” they spoke, a new voice still holding the same as before but slightly different. A proper voice box this time.

precious bb boi.jpg“Mastering this form shall take time, but this one hopes one shall use this gift well. Take care of it, and it shall bring the joy one seeks.” The stag nodded towards a resting sparrow, “Go, test one’s gift. Worry not, this host should hold one’s corruption at bay...lest one wills it to spread.”

“Really? Does that mean that one is as good as you?” they spoke, small tears in their eyes.

“Little one, thou has always been worthy to call this one equal.” said the stag, an unusual warmth in their voice.

A warm smile spread on End's face as they broke into sobs. Could they finally do what they came here to do? To spread good like all the other gods did? This was their chance. They finally had their form. They could finally do it. A soft nudge came from behind, the stag’s nose pushing them lightly towards the bird.

“Go now, before the creature grows impatient.” A handful of seeds appeared in End’s hand, made by the god of harvest them self. The stag gazed down at End, an unusual fondness in their eyes.

When End stood up they couldn’t help but stumble, their arms going out in the air beside them to balance again. They looked up at the bird, seeing it fly away in fear, and let out a sigh. They slowly approached reaching out their seed-filled hand and closed their eyes as they awaited rejection.

From a branch, the sparrow considered the offered seeds. Copper eyes flicked between the rich treats and the strange being. It hopped down to a rock, tilted its head and gave a soft ‘chu~’. Finally, it fluttered up to End’s open palms and began to peck at the seeds.

Tears flowed from the god's face. “ I did it!” they exclaimed. They could finally face the world. They could be good.

The stag watched the whole encounter, their ethereal eyes chipped with a warmth that spilled into their chest. It was a sensation that caught them by surprise, a deep ache no word could hold. A beautiful golden glow emanated from the spirit blossom on their antler, petals catching a fragrant breeze. The stag cast their eyes towards the human settlement. Perhaps after all these years they should venture inside, leave the wild for just a moment.

An unusual thought, one that made them pause. Was this desire born from godly purpose... or something else?

48979357_587653708361457_1429547832607506432_n.png
Zexzad
Interaction: Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Damafaud Damafaud
Zexzad hand brought the child it had called Miko back to its realm the young boy was tired and soon they'd fallen asleep on a bed that the god hand produced for them Zexzad would allow Miko to rest for now as little one had earned such A small peace after such pain it had good through while. however something else had caught the god attention an entity that intrigued it so for how it was similar to itself yet oh so wonderfully different, a little white orb that floated aimlessly but to Zexzad it had limitless potential and thusly endless interest to the great change that it was. Zexzad sat and observed for a time. Its goals made clear to Zexzad knowing there where other important that would ruin such an interesting deity once again Zexzad would need to step in to ensure that things all went according to plan even if such plans where not it's own. The crocodile's shaped gods movement amused Zexzad for a time then it finally decided to step in their sheeplike humanoid form simply appearing form thin air in front of the orb crocodile. "Hello there, bringing of growth, little being that changes I do hope we can not be strangers. I am Zexzad the one of change the one with an utmost vast range. You are one without purpose without name, allow me to give you one if you'd done, perhaps allagí?" Zexzad has more or less sung softly uncaring of any response from the entity before extending a hand and patting Allagi's snout. "Now I shall certain be your hmmm guide, if ever you need me simple call my name and I will be there to answer your questions or help but just know I shall not solve your problems for you" Zexzad explained with a little grin, hopefully, the new deity was able to understand. it was only then when Zexzad realised master was also there. "oh ello haven't see you before nor did i see you just then but it is good to meet you now miss SIGH? yes or is it not hmm mayhaps?" zexzad rambled confusingly
--------
Meanwhile, zir planted some idea of new weaponry into the minds of the geldek oh so subtle as it's master Instructed for it had simply given them a vague idea of a tool, how it would develop would be INTERESTING.. next the kobolds were given the thoughts of how to use the wyrdstone... till they created their first contraption with it at the centre Zir would remain working in the shadows, for the other races it too planted random ideas for new things within some subconcious those would maybe come into fruition eventually.

Last edited:
Sinidarr and Unry

1631718750114.png1631718774327.png

Collab done with: jmann jmann

“Thus we… return to the place… you call home… ” Unry spoke, hidden from view of mortals, “It’s likely… I do not need to give you an explanation… of your own home… instead… show me around your home… I know your people have… experienced changes.” Unry suggested moving his view up to a cloud that hovered above him.

“Yes…” a hundred years had passed, but Gladwe was always in Sinidarr’s eye. He merged his two visions into one and followed Unry upwards, “My home… is a land of adventure now, it has changed much since you were last here with the Stag. They lust for glory and a tale of their deeds. Come, see for yourself.”
Sinidarr hurled a bolt of lightning at one of the taller pillars. On the ground appeared his older mortal form, hair and beard swirling in a non-existent breeze. He hopped down to a lower pillar and approached a group of teenage Tilune at the edge of the pillar, daring each other to jump. Sinidarr waved them along and they obeyed absentmindedly. He looked back to where he knew Unry to be.

Unry moved his gaze to the young Tilune while speaking to Sinidarr,
“Their tales of adventure… and glory would be… stories of death and martyrs… were it not… for your guidance.” Unry remained standing where he was and moved his gaze back at Sinidarr.

“That, they would be,” Sinidarr spoke in a voice only Unry could hear, “Yet, sometimes I find myself wondering. The mortals we have seen on our journey have all grown and learned from their mistakes, and brought about their own change. I find myself wondering if I should have let them do the same.”
Sinidarr hopped to a lower pillar where a few small houses stood, made of thatch and basic woodwork. A few adults were training their children together, learning to go through obstacle courses with ease. Some were teaching the older children to wield staves and batons.

“Mistakes teach lessons… yes… but when a generation… is struck with mistakes and learns… it is their job… to teach their children… to not commit the same… mistakes… in your case… you foresaw the consequences of their actions… and acted accordingly.” Unry responded, moving his gaze back at the training Tilune.

“A wise interpretation…” Sinidarr picked up a stick and fenced playfully with a small child that had approached him, wishing to show his parents his fighting prowess. The child was far from skilled, but that didn’t stop him from advancing and striking Sinidarr in the stomach. Sinidarr faked a mortal wound, much to the child’s delight, before returning to his walk.
“They will change many times over the course of history, of this I am sure. But, my fear lies in just how much they will differ from my teachings. I suppose a small part of me fears they may one day forget my knowledge and know me only for the rain I give to their crops. A foolish fear, I know, especially for a timeless being such as myself.”
Sinidarr continued into the village proper. It was still relatively peaceful in Gladwe. The elderly ran most of the business and artisanal trades, and their children learned to work and contribute either out in the fields or inside building tools and furniture.
“Enough about my problems. What will you do, Unry? Now that our journey seems at an end?”

Unry remained still and motionless while staring at each Tilune, “I’ll do what all of us… do… I’ll create… but for all my creations… they need to serve a purpose… whether grand or mundane……… ” Without saying another word Unry began to rise high into the sky, extending his free arm and opening his palm. In his palm did a blinding bright light begin to shine growing massively in size, yet at a certain point did the light begin to get pulled violently inwards until only a small ball of concentrated energy remained. Unry moved back down with now a small ball in his palm and showing it to Sinidarr, “This shall be improvement and experience, a god with the only desire to seek out and improve whatever it has not reached the limit of, and it shall do this through experience… Animus shall be it’s name” Unry stated, “Yet… I believe it will require… an initial mentor of sorts… who do you believe... is best suited for... the role?” Unry asked Sinirdarr

“Well,” Sinidarr was quite taken aback at the display of creation. It was violent and sudden, quite unfitting of the methodical god he had travelled with, “I believe that Animus would make a fine partner for my… my child, Paleros.”
Sinidarr waved the stick and with the imaginary line, a cloud of leaves were caught in a strong current of air and taken off the pillar.
“Place your Animus in the current and I believe it should take them directly to Paleros. My child needs to learn, as does yours. Their journeys align perfectly.”
Sinidarr bent over and whispered into the wind, instructions that carried and echoed down from the mountain and across the terrain until it reached Paleros, telling him of the company they would soon have.

Unry slightly nodded before gently placing Animus on the current, darting away into the distance. “Then it is done… I shall take my leave… Perhaps I'll form my realm…… If you are ever in need of help… just say my name… I’ll know… ” Unry once more spoke to Sinidarr before distorting space around him to teleport away. “I’ll know” a voice echoed once more in Sinidarr’s mind even when Unry was gone.

Last edited:

• 157110_a-beautiful-dream.png

Deity of Sleep

. . .

There's no one here.

6b1f3aea06d81089ab5912d5fb47a792.jpg

Allagí...? Swamp Crocodile

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 | Damafaud Damafaud

For some time, the orb wandered forward. His current state, while powerful, lacked natural instinct and knowledge that often stems from such creatures. He didn't know things such as eating, sleeping, speaking... things that come naturally to our minds. Things that we learn from experience. It may sound cruel or even worrisome to say it, but one day, the orb would experience these things and die from them. Death and pain walked closely together with the orb in its eternal journey, a natural aspect of growing up was to experience such things, after all.

But to its simple mind, such things might as well not exist at all, as it did not experience them yet.

...For some time, it walked forward aimlessly with its reptilian body. At first not bothering dodging inconvenient paths, but after some time, it seemed to realize that walking around them would save it from the effort of walking on uneven terrain or sinking deeper into mud or water.

It was the orb's first experience with traveling, and how to take the most convenient route towards nowhere in particular.

Its growth was exponential. Perhaps not as fast as one might have hoped for, but it allowed itself to follow the instincts and memories of the old reptilian it had taken the form of. Even though it didn't know how to swim, it had memories of how to trash its body to move forward in bodies of water. Even though it didn't know how to eat, it had memories of using its elongated jaw to eat the raw flesh of other beings.

It wouldn't take long before it would need to experience those things. Principally when...

There.

The air shifted instantly once the two beings appeared from nowhere. Like the world itself held in a breath at the presence of two divine beings in the middle of such a sad and humid place such as this. There was something different to the area now, in some vague manner. The orb understood that instantly as it stared at the two beings touching against it and talking to it. It did not and could not understand their words, but it was an important event nevertheless. One that happened surprisingly early.

Simply put... it was important for it was the first time the being met another one of its kin.

It was also the first time it heard words, and the first time it was given a name.

Allagí. The name was given, but the weight behind it was lost on the immortal orb. It had weight to it, the words that were spoken by the God of Change, and the touch of both him and the God of Dreams... yet that weight wouldn't be understood today. Yet, that did not mean 'it' could not feel it... the intent behind it, something to latch onto. Names had power, after all. They were something available to all living creatures like it, something that determines their worth in the world, that dictates they are capable of Growth. Of pursuing paths inanimate objects with no souls cannot.

A name was the most powerful thing it could receive. Allagí wouldn't be its first, and it likely wouldn't be it's last, either.

But it would be his first.

What occurred next could only be described in legends amongst mortals as fantastical, something to tell children in front of a great fire about to raise their spirits, and make their belief in the protagonist of the story stronger. But to [Master] and Zexzad, it was beautiful.

'Allagí's' eyes would shift color endlessly for several seconds. Red, yellow, orange, golden, brown, black, white... it shifted to colors mortals could perceive. It shifted to colors only Gods could perceive. The irises danced, the sclera sometimes being a deep white, like a painting with no paint on it, before shifting again. The words it heard, now simply 'noise' in its heard, kept attempting to repeat themselves perfectly as the Gods said it. Hello. God. Change. Allagí. Allagí. Allagí!

Shink!
Like the sound of a coin dropping down, it changed one last time. To a deep and mesmerizing purple, like its eyes led to outer space.

That was the color of Growth. Purple.

Its forms shifted again rapidly: from a crocodile with purple eyes, to a sheep with purple eyes, to a butterfly with purple wings, to a white orb... and finally, it stopped, and once more, returned to a crocodile.

And 'Allagí' stood there, eyes staring at the two deities.

48979357_587653708361457_1429547832607506432_n.png
Zexzad
Inerations: Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Damafaud Damafaud
Zexzad quickly came to realise that the entity it had dubbed Allgaì truly didn't understand much of what it had said to them no matter Zexzad though they where still adorable regardless at least to the god of Change for it's interest had turned swiftly to endearment especially as the godling morphed into various forms right before them oh glorious change how wonderful. As they couldn't help but

To be fair Zexzad ignored much of what [master] had said just being more enamored by the deity in crocodile form. And how it changed oh so much Zexzad was tempted to mimick it In return but instead opted to simply give allagì a very big hug. "Awwww your adorable" Zexzad mumbled squishing it's cheek against the crocodiles before backing off and turning to [master] "i think it for the best that we guide this one toward the relam of mortals I'm sure they will learn far more amongst them then here, certainly not us interfering much yes? Least we can do is give them a direction?"

Unry

Unry stood on nothing, with the world the Gods inhabited being but a speck of light. Yet even with such distance Unry didn’t believe it to be enough. With a gesture of his hand did he begin to travel towards the vast nothingness, the speck that was the world no longer reaching him and the vast ocean of stars fading from distance, yet even then did his movement not stop, maintaining a constant velocity away from the rest of creation.

It was then that Unry decided it would be good enough. Grabbing the very nothingness around him, Unry began to rip it apart causing columns and pillars to burst forth from the rift, colliding with each other and forming a structure of peculiar shape with no clear direction, left or right, no up or down. The structure didn’t seize to grow as more and more columns and pillars began to pop out and connect with each other thus did Unry form a small orb on his free hand, tossing it at the center of it all. Within seconds the orb surrounded the entirety of columns entrapping the infinite growth of the realm into the size of a small village.

From the outside it would remain nothing but the size of a small village, yet inside it would have infinite space to grow.

“Moria… that will be the name” Unry said to himself as he entered the realm. Wherever one could stand, a force would keep them there like gravity, yet more problems arose, Unry knew nothing could be seen and the lack of heat would make deadly for mortals or an eternal trap for immortals. For a simple problem, a simple solution was required, and thus Unry created a light on his hand, placing it on the border of infinity, shining and heating the entirety of the ever growing realm.

Moria was finally complete, yet the realm couldn’t simply exist… it needed a purpose and a simple purpose it would have. Moria would serve to be the realm to seek out Unry, to ask and to receive answers and knowledge, yet that alone would not suffice. In his memory did Unry gain slight inspiration at the existence of the Stag, If one would come here and deliver a gift to Unry, a blessing would be granted of according strength and power relating to the value and importance of said gift. These promises would be written upon the gate of Moria, the physical entrance to the Realm, which would only appear in random places for a few days across the world, most notably, places of great calm and stillness.

Yet those willing to not play with luck could also access the Realm through deep meditation at the statue of the thinker, a fragment of Unry and transport their very soul for a singular day to the realm.

With the hard work done, did Unry finally move to the center of a large room, where he would provide the knowledge to the seekers, each path through the infinity of Moria leading to Unry. And thus he waited as the first Gate of Moria began to take form in the far center west of the eastern continent.

Moria
1631744539179.png
Gate of Moria
1631744578928.png
Mentions: Juju Juju

Ysmir and the Coria
Swamp on the North of Western Continent (Mortal Realm)
8dec8a1544ecdefc11ac9bed33005271412be9bf.png
Ysmir didn’t leave to find the Coria until after helping Sybella find the Gentle Repose. In the brief time they traveled together, Ysmir had grown to like the Frost Giantess. It saddened her that her sister’s faithful descendants would be put to rest while the monster that defied Winter—that defied Queen Kianu—could still glare at them from the walls of Everfrost. The fact that such a beast still existed was proof her majesty’s graciousness. A god it may be, but it was a weak one. Barely 100 years old, it couldn’t even compare to the greatness that was Kianu…but she couldn’t deny that it was strong. Even with all her sisters fighting together, they’d only been able to hold him off until Queen Kianu stepped in. She didn’t understand why her majesty of winter allowed such a threat to live just as she didn’t understand why Kianu put the loyal Frost Giants to slumber, but it wasn’t Ysmir’s job to understand. It was Ysmir’s job to obey.

And so, on the back of Skadi, beautiful Skadi, Ysmir soared the skies of the mortal realm to a swamp a mere plane away from the Frostlands. If there was a goddess other than Kianu she liked, it was Cath, for the deity of magic had given her a gift—a personal companion to share her duties with. A snow griffin! Ysmir giggled in delight. Wings of ice were easy enough to make on her own, but there was something fun about riding atop of the back of majestic and powerful beast. It assisted her in her hunts. Less effort too. Urging Skadi faster, Ysmir practice arial feats such as loops de loops and barrel rolls before circling above the area where the Coria were gathered. She and her sister were still competing amongst themselves to see who the best rider was, after all

Mawlock’s lesser creations were certainly a…colorful…lot. She watched them enter and exit their cave in an attempt to ‘hunt’, observing them and their clumsy attempts, before clearing her throat. “Hear me, lesser creations of Mawlock! Your devotion and prayers have been heard! By the will of Queen Kianu, I, her servant and pupil, have come to show your children how to properly hunt! Be grateful!”

Landing in front of the crudely made shrine of stones, Ysmir jumped off Skadi and onto the soft, mushy land. It wasn’t really any different from walking ontop of snow…except snow was less icky. Ysmir sighed, collecting the primitive gifts. Gifts were gifts. It was as if she expected much of a race that could barely make a decent weapon. As always, she wore a cloak of Winter Magic for mortal eyes upon leaving Everfrost Castle. Only those with true faith to Kianu, who believed in her power, would be able to see and hear her servant. Would be able to receive her blessing. That was how her queen determined the devout from the disbelieving.

The ones that deserved the gift of Winter Magic.

Then again, that God of Mortal Knowledge, Kail, probably already told Mawlock’s races all about the other gods, so they wouldn’t have too much difficulty believing in the existence of higher powers. A dead god now from what she’d heard of the whisper of angels. No more easy knowledge for the mortals. Perhaps if she’d been granted the power to give away knowledge like candy she’d have less work to do, but, alas, that sort of omnipotence was only reserved for the gods of that domain. Her main authority was to carry out the duties of Winter. “Step up to the shrine if you wish to learn!”

images.jpeg
Stroking Skadi, Ysmir waited for the bravest of them to step forth first. Wariness was to be expected. Doubt as well…but of course, those that completely doubted the existence of Kianu couldn’t even see her. A god probably could though. She’d thought she sensed some divine beings(?) when she flew above the skies of the swamp…but she’d come for work, not play. There were few gods she could say she liked on a personal level anyway. Better to avoid them then to start a hassle.

It was a child that stepped up first. A blue scaled, lizard-like child. “I want to be as good of a hunter as my da!”

Ysmir smirked down at the little Coria. “You’re going to be a much, much, better hunter than your da when I’m through with you, Kid.”

Queen Kianu never specified how long she had to stay teaching the Coria so she supposed her majesty left it up to her to decide. As much as the tributes were worth, she supposed. Or until they got the basics down. Stay too long and they’d be expecting too much…so just picking the best among them giving them the blessing of the hunt could work…so long as she got Queen Kianu’s permission to do so. Any powers she gave out rightfully belonged to Kianu after all.

(mentioned: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Damafaud Damafaud )

Kianu (God of Ice, Winter, Hunt, and Preservation) and Xanthos (Minor God of Wolves)

Everfrost Castle (Divine Realm)
91e938af1fe642509dc3bf98181b764834e63e2a.jpg
Kaleb, Lix, Huggorith, Erys, and Sigraine.

Did the names have any meaning? Not really. Sey told her that names were important and that she loved the name that Kianu had given her, but, in all honesty, the goddess simply pieced letters and sounds together and called it a day. If she had to name everything she’d ever created, then she’d exhaust all the combination of possible sounds and symbols eventually. The undying humans weren’t even her creations. They were Mawlock’s. Kianu found it amusing that he thought she could train them to civilized when she hadn’t a clue what went on in their minds…or how they were even made in the first place.

She simply found what Kaleb told her amusing. The immortal ‘mortals’ wanted a purpose…and they found their purpose in trying to defeat their creator in a brawl. It was an utterly impossible goal, but certainly an entertaining one. She didn’t dislike heroes who aimed high, who tried to take on difficult challenges, so she’d give them a chance. Train them to be warriors. As for how far they went…that would be solely dependent on them. Kianu smirked. For now, she’d give them an empty room in her castle and some regenerating Ice Golems to fight—let them burn out all their aggression so she’d see where their limits were at. If they had limits.

They reminded her of the wolf god that tried to challenge her…except she didn’t think he was addicted to pain. The wolf god called her name. Agreed to her deal, just like she thought he would. His domain were the wolves and he would do whatever he could to keep the wolves she created alive. A deity of protection and rebellion. Teleporting straight into the dungeon where she’d left him, Kianu smiled. “I’m glad you are able to see reason.”

The wolf god sneered.

Kianu vanished the chains. “For now, take on a smaller form. You won’t be able to have tea with me without hands and I’d like to discuss the specifics of our deal in a civilized manner.”

The wolf licked his wrists which had been shackled for nearly a hundred years. “How?”

“You’re a god. Taking on a different form should be instinctual. Just imagine what you want to look like.”

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4d466e336b67457a2d68375f63513d3d2d3837333733393831342e313633656261306366333965303134303131303237303738323231352e6a7067
Kianu watched the other god close his eyes, his body slowly changing into something that was similar to her own…though it was male and he didn’t seem able to remove certain attributes. She nodded. It at least had hands. “Now let’s go”

“You’ll keep your end of the bargain, right?”

“Of course,”
Swiftly turning, Kianu left the dungeons of Everfrost expecting the wolf god to follow. It wasn’t like he had anywhere else to go. She’d need to make a room for him. Rooms for the 5 humans she’d taken in as well. Seemed like Everfrost was once more becoming livelier. “I never asked for your name by the way.”

“I don’t have one.”

Of course he didn’t.

“Xanthos,” Kianu had become good at coming up with names on the spot. “ I’ll introduce you to the other occupants of Everfrost whom you’ll be working with. ” She led Xanthos to what looked to be an icy drawing room. The Winter Elves brought them tea.

“…Don’t you have anything warm?”

“Why would I want anything warm?”
The question was asked rhetorically. Kianu brought her hands together, as the air around them cooled and flakes of ice gathered in her palms. “This is my gift to you in light of our agreement—the Xanthos Bloom” She opened her palms to show him a violet-colored flower. “Consuming the petals will give the individual energy and temporary resistance to the cold so that they might endure the harsh winters of the Frostlands. You can give it to the remainder of your race. You can also plant it anywhere you’d like in the Frostlands so that other species might share this blessing of Winter. As a flower made of ice, it’d have no problem blooming even in the coldest conditions.”

“That’s awfully kind of you,”
Xanthos said suspiciously.

“I’m feeling generous today,” Kianu shrugged. “I don’t expect that feeling to last.”

(mentioned: Tetro Tetro )

Last edited:
1631755851312.png
Mention: Kianu QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Nyylathe...that was their name. The entity of unending benevolence that crawled from the void on eight massive, spearing legs and pulled themselves out of the ground to reveal a body that was both sleek and obese, with a fine carapace that was both sturdy and light surrounding a bloated body of a creature that had gorged itself constantly until was near bursting. From the emptiness, Nyylathe had entered a world that was filled with nothing but new experiences.

Everything felt so foreign to the creature, and it all so facinating! Nyylathe hated the feeling of the open air on their back, but loved the gentle breeze that caused their hair to bristle and stiffen. The fear caused by a lack of walls was accompanied by a sensation of safety and relief when they stared into the vast darkness of the night sky. They were new feelings, new emotions associated with those feelings and Nyylathe wanted to feel more things. To know what they thought of any new sights their eight eyes and eight legs can touch and see! But there simply too much, too many things to experience and feel all on their own. No matter how far their eyes can see, their legs can only reach so far...so Nyylathe must extend their will.

Their abdomen convulsed and pulsed, as if it was suddenly filled dozens of living things before suddenly being expelled from their body, as dozens of glowing green eggs were ejected into the world. They hatched quite suddenly, and dozens of smaller versions of the Nyylathe, servants without a true will of their own began to emerge fully formed from these eggs and began to spread across the area, gathering anything they deemed new for Nyylathe, be it object, plant or animal. With the start of the entourage formed, Nyylathe began to travel towards the closest kin they can sense. Not another spider nor similar being, but another god. One that exists within a white land of bitter cold and harsh creatures.

-----

Travelling into this land was difficult, even for the spider's brood. Dozens of wolf sized spiders scuttled close to their parent, continuously collecting and bringing food and curiosities to their maker, but they were easily killed by the weather. A third had froze to death simply because their biting chill had penetrated their carapace and turned their insides into an icy slush. The rest were told by Nyylathe to go, back to warmer climates and to create a place for the Spider to nest once they returned. Now alone, Nyylathe continued on, felling trees and making a trail of sizable holes in the snow for someone to follow, for the great beast knew that with enough commotion, someone will come to it. Eventually. Soon hopefully. While the cold was certainly a new experience, worthy of experiencing personally, the spider did not much enjoy the stiffness in their joints and the way their venom formed frozen droplets as it fell from their fangs.​

[Master] Enters the Stage

1628387147133-png.png

[Master]
Seeing the God of Growth changed, [Master] came to understand why Zexzad had called the deity 'white orb'. It should be its natal form, the form it took during its birth. Truly, it is all regarding growth, he mused as colors shifted in quick succession. His desire to guide it only grew.

He paused at Zexzad's question for a moment. The Dream Realm sent a feedback, real from the illusory. He pointed at a direction. "There, mortals are close and the immortals far. Everything that comes after should be left to fate."

He and Zexzad did not want to interfere with the God of Growth, but the same could not be guaranteed for the other gods. It was best not to get too close. If a god truly interfered...

"Any who plans to interfere, I will halt, with what little strength I possess." Slowly, [Master] faded from view. Everything should be fine with Zexzad there still.

"I dream you will help when a God try to force through, Zexzad." His voice thinned as his image disappeared, until nothing but the butterflies remain.

[Master] retreated into the Dream Realm, his eyes focused on the northern Gods and Immortals. If they planned to take the God of Growth in, he would interfere. If not, he would remain, watching.
Interaction: Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Mention: QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Falma
Falma didn’t bother with subtlety. In the forested mountains where the dwarves lived, the air cooled as Winter Magic permeated it. Crystals of ice spread along the ground, congregating near where the Chief of Dwarfs resided, forming an icy platform from which Falma, one of Kianu’s messengers, appeared on top. Staff in hand, her icy gaze settled down on the leader of Azorf’s descendant with disdain. “No matter how far you wretched creatures run, did you think you can escape from the Hunters of Winter?”

The dwarves may have been descendants of her sister as well—despite being cursed—thus technically family, but Azorf and his children had defied their queen one too many times. They were short. They were ugly. More importantly, they were the reason that Lady Kianu was not very happy with her at the moment. Collecting the payment of jewels had been her task. Yet Azorf’s dumb kids couldn’t even tell an ordinary rock from a pretty one. In her mind, it was better to simply eliminate the treacherous dwarves once and for all…yet her majesty would give them another chance. “I’ve come at the behest of Kianu, Queen of Winter and Mother of Ice, to remind you of deal between your ancestor and our goddess—390, 435 jewels in exchange for his life.”

The number of hairs that had been on his head. “So long as this amount isn’t met, you dwarves will be hunted down every Winter Season, your numbers dwindling, no matter where you choose to go, until the line of Azorf is no more. Her majesty will see to it herself.”

Could they even count that high? Azorf, as Falma remembered, had been cunning and greedy…but the cold probably killed all the mortal brain cells of his children. Falma checked her nails. “Oh, and in case you didn’t know, a jewel is precious and pretty stone—either a crystal or one of the lustrous and translucent minerals that’d been put in the earth when Caradhim created it. The ones you’ve found will work. Preferably cut and polished so that it glimmers as her majesty likes shiny things.”

Whether they managed to do so was up to them. You'd think after 100 years with the god of knowledge traveling around, they'd somehow become smarter not dumber. Either way, she was only the messenger. She’d listen to what they have to say and report back to Queen Kianu—not that her majesty wasn’t likely watching from the walls of Everfrost Castle. The sooner this was done, the sooner she could return to her sister who she knew was likely finding comfort in Bijorn’s arms. Sey had always been the most 'loving' among them.

Solirus Solirus

Kianu (God of Ice, Winter, Hunt, and Preservation)
fa975768106ae4bb31e6736c604a50964393664er1-750-1100v2_00.jpg
‘Winter Magic’ was what the Frost Giants had called her power, for she was the Queen of Winter, and her abilities like magic to them.

Those who could harness it were, simply put, those she’d allowed to access to a silver of her power, based on the faith and feelings they held towards her. The Ice Maidens wielded the greatest form of her authority for they were the ones she trusted to carry out the duties of Winter. However, it was still her power. She knew where, when, and how it was being utilized. She could shut it off at will. They were still limited by what their bodies could handle…and the power of the divine was not to be taken lightly. That was why she only gave it to select few.

Ysmir was with the Coria.

Falma with the Dwarfs.

Sey tended to the sleeping Giants with Bijorn.

Xanthos with the remainder of the wolves.

That left Kianu mostly alone in Everfrost with nothing to do…so she just watched the ‘children’ that Mawlock left her with punch moving—constantly reforming—blocks of Ice while a Winter Elf brushed her hair. Hunting wasn’t really an option this season either as there were too few creatures in the Frostlands left to hunt…and she was feeling too lazy to make more. Other gods probably wouldn’t be happy if she started to hunt their creations either…which was why she limited her hunting grounds to the Frostlands. She didn’t feel bad about hunting the Dwarfs because they were hers. Disloyal children of her creations. Thus, in her mind, it was her right to do with them as she pleased.

Her eyes followed the five pain-loving humans as they—finally—decided to team up against the golem she’d made from Immortal Ice that’d been pummeling them left and right. Because they were strong, they felt no need to work together. Because they didn’t die, there was no need for them to fear. Because they loved pain, beating them up only satisfied them. Kianu rolled her eyes. The first thing she had to do, if she was going to ‘teach’ them, was to show them what the emotion of fear was.

Kianu was pondering how to do that when she felt the presence of another deity step into her Hunting Grounds. Tilting her head, the goddess’s body scattered into little flakes of snow that flew out of Everfrost Castle, reforming in front of the eight-legged god. A winter elf, carrying a brush, ran out of the immortal castle after her. “Why have you come to these barren lands, eight-legged deity?”

Even amongst the gods, there were few that actually liked the cold.

Mostly barren anyway.

The creatures that were still alive ran away, or hid themselves, as soon as the White Huntress approached. They prayed to her so that they might survive the winter. They weren’t intelligent, but they knew what fear was. They knew how to survive. Then, of course, there were the race of walking magical trees that randomly appeared by the will of Cath, calling themselves the Yegon, and trudging along the snow in search of ‘children’ to protect. Those things didn’t need to fear Kianu because she didn’t tend to hunt trees…but even then, they knew to keep away from the area of deepest cold where an endless blizzard rage and her divine castle resided, as it wasn’t suitable habitat for creatures that were not of Ice or did receive the blessings of winter.

Or lost them, like Azorf’s descendants did.

“There isn’t much to do here since I’ve sent the Frost Giants to sleep.” Kianu pointed to a mountainous ridge in the distance where a wall of un-meltable ice (at least by anything less than divine fire) had formed around the base—a warning to those that knew her, that the Giants were under her protection…though the presence of the Ice Golems should be proof enough. They proved their faith and Kianu promised them protection. Their faith would be their shield.

She didn’t want Sey to be sad either. “And I don’t imagine this environment to be very suitable to your tastes.”

Her tone came off as cold, but, in all honesty, Kianu was simply curious. Gods were having ‘children’. Creating their realms. All placing their marks on the world…so she figured the eight-legged one would be striving to do the same. One look was all it took for Kianu to tell that the deity before her wasn’t the same as Xanthos. It was stronger. A creator like her.

DapperKnight DapperKnight

Last edited:
8DEA4D09-EF05-43EA-A372-90890702A73E.png

Zexzad
Zexzad would smile cheerfully at master as both deities seemed to be in agreement over Allagí‘s wandering the world. “Perfect perfect now shall we prehaps take our leave?” Zexzad suggested with a big smile. Before turning back to Allagí turning them slightly in a direction so They where going towards the more civilisation and hopefully a great source of change. “Anyway I need to pay a vitis to a certain deer.” Zexzad would say before bowing and fading back into obscurity and wherever Zexzad went when it traveled across the land Zexzad searched for the big deer and the strange other nameless god there purpose for there visit was simple to say hello and to ask a question. Appearing a little distances away from the pair there smaller sheepish form walked towards them rather cheerfully. “I don’t believe we have both met just yet, the name Zexzad god of change contradictions and scheming good to see you both getting along.“ zexzad announced giving a little bow and giggled. “Anyhow I suppose reality been treating you well, oh yes? Well I have a question but that can wait till formalities see over” Zexzad said with a cheeky little grin upon there face. In Zexzads own ramblings they’d not noticed the fact that Vitis seemed rather spaced out.. with a little sigh there attention turned mostly towards the other deity present. “Your the one who is uncertain of there role yes? you Will find it all in good time I’d say so do not threat.“ zexzads tone was soft and rather kind sounding, as they’d give the little no longer gooey god a small pat On the head.

Last edited:
Lechiku interactions: jmann jmann
Mentions: Karcen Karcen QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Solirus Solirus

f37fd3a389a1ee30d04b221a763fc6f8.jpg
1cd47e6b83b4ed7adec388e3056949ef.jpg
The pale woman rose with a yawn, stretching out upon the blankets like a feline. She took a moment to cherish the air before donning her flowing silks once again. The paint had dried fantastically, each design perfect. Her bare feet touched the floor, nudging against a cold mass.

A sylvan lay there, a smile of pure joy frozen on their scarred face. The pale woman smiled too, "Sleep well, sweet thing. May you dream of bliss until you awaken once more~"

She then stepped over them, dyed silk dragging against bloody skin. The sylvan did not rise. They were a warrior outcasted for some lowly mortal reasoning and had known little joy in their life since. A taste of purest bliss was all they needed to be drunk of it. It was the greatest gift of all; to reach the height of all happiness and never feel the fall.

"Ah, what a wonderful break from a repetitive task. Sometimes, I envy you dead-things." She giggled, "If I don't carry on, perhaps I will join you. Farewell~."

The pale lady now became a pale owl, instant in the shift, and quicker than wind. What was once a dusty hut was now swirling snow. She sighed.

The humans had fled Cath's land. Noted. Cath made a bloody creature. Noted with great interest. Through a starry eye, the stag's gaze settled upon it for a moment then was felt no more. Lechiku shuddered as her will returned.

In a wingbeat she flickered above the swimming humans. None injured, unfortunately. Not that it would last long, anyway.

She appeared over a palace of ice. Hmm. Where had the giants gone? My my... and those humans had gone missing too. What a shame, it was amusing to see them go mad with boredom. Though she couldn't say she didn't empathize with them a tiny bit. The dwarves also needed to be check on. Had they died from overwork yet? The owl gave a yawn. Nechiku could do that searching for her. Besides, being shot by The White Huntress was not something she particularly desired today.

Buras was still doing his thing and Nechiku had already check the others. That just left... crusty old Unry. The stag was always eager to watch his movements, for some reason. Not that she cared. It was an easy job, all Lechiku needed to do was find Sinidarr.

As quickly as she appeared, the owl disappeared from the frozen wastes. What snow had settled on her wings were melted away by the warmer climate of Gladwe. Her golden eyes quickly observed each creature in the village, never missing a single detail. It was obvious enough whenever a God returned. Not just because of their aura of supreme power... but also by how their mortals reacted. Also, they usually messed up certain parts of their disguise. Sinnidar was recognizable by the beard and hair blowing out of sync with the wind.

Also, Unry didn't even try.

Lechiku settled on a mountaintop, feathers puffed up comfortably and watched Sinidarr and Unry discuss things. Nothing new to report. Even still, The Stag's eye was drawn in again. Lechiku waited, frozen as the heavens funnelled towards Unry's hand. A new god? Of what? The stag's eye withdrew. What remained was a voice, 'Go to Sinidarr.'

Lechiku preened herself tenderly, wishing the great stag would give her a warning first. When she looked back at the two gods, Unry had vanished. "Ah. That's why."

Like wind, Lechiku rushed down the mountain. Yet as soon as she reached the village she was no longer a monstrous owl. The feathers gave way to a white dress and red-specked cloak, the claws and beak to a soft looking woman. With a flourish, she bowed graciously before Sinidarr. "How do you do-hoo, oh glorious Sinidarr. It is a pleasure to meet you at last. My name is Lechiku, left eye of-"

The woman froze, a orb of bright blue light appearing just in front of her forehead. A separate voice came from her, "Ah, the Spreader of Seeds. Long has it been since this one laid eye upon thee. Seeds of stormy spring have blossoms indeed into a strong sapling. One that has shed its own seeds. How far one has come from a cowering cloud of storm, and yet a storm remains in one's heart. What troubles one that lingers in a garden of such bounty? Perhaps it is time we meet beneath shining skies. One must tell this one of thy journey, and it is time one meets-"

Whatever connected the two beings was either broken, or suddenly closed. Lechiku shook herself, clearly uncomfortable. She rubbed her head, "Oh no! Anyway, where did Unry go? I need to- I would like to talk to him too!" the woman quickly dashed to a marketstall and plucked a hanging slab of mutton. It was gone in seconds, long before the butcher noticed. "He certainly doesn't like parenting, does he? Heh~"

• Mawlock basked in the heat of the realm and the newfound power he shared with L'Oria, his eyes closed as he watched the world along with his demons and fallen angels. Most of his attention was on the interactions he was having with Kianu, so when one of his demons approached his throne he kept his eyes closed, not fully realizing her presence until she spoke up. "My lord, the nameless one approaches the humans along with Vitis." Mawlock's eyes snapped open, staring at the demon. She stiffened in fear, staring back with every muscle in her body tensing. "I see," he began, "thank you for bringing it to my attention." A mirror formed in front of him, the images of Vitis and End appearing as they moved towards the human settlement. "Sinidarr may have let Vitis get away with meddling with his creation, but I shall not. The audacity she has to disrespect me as Sigh disrespected L'Oria." He sighed in frustration, his anger rising. The demon cleared her throat, relaxing now. "My lord, maybe Vitis doesn't have disrespect in mind? After all wh-"

"Humans!" Mawlock shouted, the entire realm rumbling, "are not a part of the cycle! Do you think I don't know exactly what Vitis plans on doing!? This god of famine and disease, and the god of rebirth. You have much to learn regarding discernment. You cannot be so easy to trust. That is why it is important to remain vigilant, and to always have a plan." He glared at the demon while he held out his hand. An orb of light materialized, and strings began to expand out of the orb. Millions upon millions of golden threads, "first, you wait, you watch." Mawlock gestured to the mirror and the demon turned their gaze to look. Just as End approached a human, alone, Mawlock reached over to one of the strings, "then, you execute..." He plucked it, then another, and changed their places."

The stag that Mawlock had created so long ago, in the beginning, that worked tirelessly for Vitis, suddenly fell in the forest, letting out a tired whine. The large and majestic creation took one last breath before the light faded from its glowing eyes. Grove Keeper dissipated into nothing, returning to Mawlock.

The human that End tried to forcefully inhabit felt himself become overwhelmed at first, but then fall fast asleep. The body of the man fell to the ground with a thud, and just after the soul of Grove Keeper entered the body, Vitis took it.

The man awoke back in the village, gasping loudly and bolting up. His chest heaved and he looked around, wondering how he arrived back. 'Fear not my child, sleep. Rest your mind and trust in my protection.' The voice of Mawlock echoed in his head, and after slowly nodding, the man slumbered.

The demon watched with awe, "but my lord, you just..."

"Killed Grove Keeper? Do not worry, Vitis holds their soul safely in the flowers of their antlers. The body stopped being human the moment Grove Keeper was placed inside. And from the looks of things," he pointed as End fed a bird in their new form, crying tears of joy, "they are too busy celebrating to realize such things." The orb and threads vanished. Mawlock stood up from his throne. The demon bowed, "thank you for sharing such wisdom with me, my lord. I will do my best to learn from this."

"See that you do, and share it with all the others. There may come a time one of you will be sent to do a task, not unlike this one."

Unfinished Promises

Written with: Tetro Tetro QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
The arrival of Falma did not faze the Chief of Dwarfs, even behind his helmet it was clear he showed not a sign of fear. After letting Falma prattle on, did the chief respond. “Falma, ugly and distasteful as the last time we met!” the chief stated loudly before continuing. “Do not think I forgot that promise, yet I do not want to waste more time with this idle chatter… follow me.” The dwarf chief turned around before walking to his throne room.

Her eyebrow rising at the audacity of the Chief of the Dwarfs to insult her--a far cry from when they last met--Falma’s curiosity nonetheless urged the eldest of the three Ice Maidens to step down from the platform of ice and follow him. “Very well, Dwarf. I hope you won’t disappoint this time.”

The Dwarf moved forth deeper into the mountain until finally walking into the throne room. The floor and walls were smooth, decorated with engravings and brilliant torches. The Throne itself was only slightly elevated from the ground, and remained simple as it appeared mostly rough around the edges. Yet standing tall on both sides of the throne were two statues, the one on the left was a statue of Kianu with an Arsenal of weapons at her back, yet not lacking any grace. The statue to the right was that of Mawlock, standing tall with his wings open and wide, holding a ball of fire in one hand and a ball of light signifying life; it stood symmetrical and balanced. The two statues towered over the throne, yet it was clear that the statue of Mawlock towered greater than that of Kianu. The chief moved and took his seat on the throne.

“Pfft-hahahaha!” Falma laughed, clutching her abdomen as wiped away a tear. “Ran into the arms of another god, did you? How very Azorf-like of you.” She’d worked closely with the first snow dwarf so she knew him quite well. Inspecting the two god-statues for a moment, Falma then met the eyes of the Chief of Dwarfs who sat upon a throne. Was he attempting to imitate Lady Kianu? Her Majesty of Winter did so love her castles and crowns. “What is it that you wish to show me?”

“A moment before I show you” The chief responded before pulling out a symbol, holding it tightly in his hand, “Mawlock, Lord of the World, Master of Life, as a humble servant I but pray that we may be graced by your presence and that you may bear witness”

The statue of Mawlock standing beside the throne came to life, lowering its hands and looking around. “I have been summoned?” Mawlock’s voice echoed from the statue. Taking in the scene, the god realized what was going on. “Ah, Falma was it? One of Kianu’s little servants. A pleasure to finally meet you. My angels have told me so much about you.” The statue stepped off of it’s base and approached the maiden. “Forgive me for not gracing you all with my form. I wanted to see what using this statue would be like,” he laughed. Mawlock turned his head to look at the chief who called to him. “What is it you wish for me to witness?”

The chief looked at Mawlock, containing a grin, “The freedom of my people.” The chief gently placed the symbols down before clapping his hands 3 times in a fast motion and within a short time did a large group of Dwarfs and Zorks barge into Throne room, each carrying a large and sizable bag.
“Greetings God Mawlock,” Falma inclined her head in respect, but did not bow to another god, for that would be a disrespect of her goddess as Kianu’s representative. She then looked upon the large groups of Dwarfs and Zorks that barged into the throne room, arms folded as she waited, eying the bags curiously.

The chief waved his hand slightly, giving the signal to the Dwarfs and Zorks. One th signal did the Dwarfs and Zorks quickly open the bags and begin pouring a constant stream of gems, crystals, and precious rocks in an almost endless stream from each bag, and when the bags had been emptied and the surface of the ground was covered in jewels did another group enter the throne room with even bigger bags dropping wave after wave of gemstones. This repeated for several minutes until the ground itself was covered with so many jewels that it threatened to swallow the throne itself. “Tell me… is this enough?” The chief asked Falma, his head almost dug into the gems.

Falma picked up one of the gems, inspecting it. “They certainly do gleam...Queen Kianu will be pleased.” A wave of her icy staff and all the gems, crystals, and precious rocks in the room vanished. “Garguntyr will do the counting once the jewels are brought to Everfrost Castle, but it certainly seems like enough.” Falma didn’t think the Chief of Dwarfs would bring Mawlock to bear witness if he had miscounted. If he had, then he was an idiot.

The Chief quickly responded, “I’ll pity whoever needs to count that many… but to show you some mercy… it’s about 800,000 gems you picked up”

“Do not worry, immortals have all the time in the world.” Falma shrugged. “But if that is the case, the difference shall be returned to your coffers, Chief of Dwarves.” Pity Lady Kianu wasn’t the sort to charge interest. Eyes flickering from the leader of the Dwarves to the statue of Mawlock, Falma nodded. “This must be a momentous occasion for you, so I shall take my leave...unless there’s anything else you wish to show me.”

“You and your kind are no longer welcome to set foot on any piece of territory the dwarves call their home. Only Kianu may interact with them, as they are her creations. Your cruelty to the descendants of the punished can only be described as… disgusting.” He wanted to choose the word carefully, and felt rather satisfied with it. Mawlock knelt down, looking at Falma, “do give my regards to your sisters, I feel bad I wasn’t able to give a gift to celebrate the birth of Bihorn. I will think of one to give while I tend to other matters.” He stood back up, waving his hand as if shooing Falma away.

Falma tilted her head. Did that mean Mawlock didn’t want her to bring winter to the land of the Dwarfs? However, she simply nodded her head. “Sey would appreciate your graciousness, God Mawlock. I shall inform Queen Kianu of your message.”

And with that, Falma disappeared within a whirl of icy winds.

With Falma gone did the Chief breathe a sigh of relief turning his gaze to face Mawlock, “Were it not for the message you snuck into my dream this encounter would’ve been… vastly more different… and for that you’ll have mine and my people’s eternal thanks… Yet I did not want you to witness a simple transaction of gems and our livelihoods, that would be certainly insulting if it were the case.”

“I take no offense in witnessing a transaction. You paid a debt that was not yours, and instead of calling on me to send Falma away you paid back the debt in full. You are a greater bunch than the ice maidens. So, what is it you truly brought me here for?”

“Twas not the transaction itself but the actions that made it possible for our lives to be spared, each one of those gems is the product of a line of people working for the salvation of the Dwarfs. The Zorks while owing us nothing spared no time in polishing and helping search for the best gems. The fellow Dwarfs spent day and night mining till their fists would give out and the Geldek, for while they were not present here, guided us to a land of unimaginable splendor where we collected the jewels from. Through cooperation and peace was this transaction possible, I wanted to show you how far my people have come, both the Dwarfs, Zorks, and even the Geldek.”

Mawlock nodded, listening to the dwarf’s words. He was genuinely impressed at how the three races banded together in such a way. “Time has been spent, by all of you, in a way that was quite worthless. Kianu does not need precious rocks. No god does. Life has been wasted for what amounts to a sick joke. A cruel attempt at entertainment from the looks of it. Thus, I will give you and the others back what has been taken from you.” Mawlock spread out of his hands, and golden energy flowed out, engulfing the dwarf and filling the entire interior systems of the caves. The old and tired would feel themselves regaining their energy and youth. After blessing the mortals, Mawlock crossed his arms, “was there anything else you needed of me?”

The Chief fell into his knees at the unexpected rejuvenation, he momentarily took off his helmet to see his once white beard now with a brilliant and lively brown. Quickly putting on his helmet and standing upright, he bowed down his head at Mawlock, “You have done more than enough… Thank you.”

“Do not bow, dwarf. Not to me. I have failed the races of this world in more ways than one. Now I simply do what I can to make up for my mistakes. I will see you and all who have helped you as examples to follow. Farewell.” The statue moved to stand back into its place, resuming its original position.

The Chief quickly rose from his bowing position, “Farewell… and although you may know it better than anyone else… you are welcome here anytime” The chief spoke, with a clear smile on his face.

1631923608506.png
Interaction: Kianu QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

The biting cold dug its teeth into the hard armor of the spider. They shook their entire body to throw off the thin layer of frost, and spat out a semi-solid glob of venom stuck in their fangs to allow the fresh venom to flow freely. A tired hiss escapes their mouth as they slowly became bored of the snowing, barren landscape. There was nothing to do, nothing to see, nothing to enjoy. There was white, soft and cold white. It was enjoyable the first few moments, but the experience quickly became nothing if not bothersome. Nyylathe was just about to follow the rest of their brood to aid in the construction of their new home when they sense a new presence, and it excited them! Nyylathe stopped in their tracks, and dug their legs into the frozen earth as they watched the strangely flowing snow flakes fall and form in front of them into some kind of a strange creature, and it delighted Nyylathe to no end!

"My, my! What a strange thing you are. Two eyes, four limbs, no carapace and so very small...what a wonderfully revolting way to live!" Elated at the sight, Nyylathe lowered their body and brought their head closer to better examine the anatomy of the creature with their eight beady green eyes. They can feel the same power emanating from it, though it was projected in a different manner then the Spiders. This place and it was connected, and Nyylathe wanted nothing more then to learn more about this wonderful power. "Tell me dear creature, what are you and why do you rule this realm? You do not seem like the type to rule anything with such a soft carapace and so few eyes?" They ask. The spider's voice was like a harsh hissing with every syllable, and the soft chittering of their fangs sounded like laugher with how amazed they were at the strange design of the new person they had just met.​

Ludum emerges
__child_gilgamesh_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_cellophane_02__a10a6036948c34bf935b08f571781fe9.jpg

Interactions: N/A
Mentions: pinewoodpine pinewoodpine
Deep within the Eternal Archives, an orange haired boy could be seen wandering the halls of the library with an expression of boredom plastered on his face. He had no idea about how long he had been there but all the books inside of the library started to feel same and blend into each other. At least the ones he had read since he gave up reading all of them somewhat quickly as a way to pass the time. The halls of the library didn't contain anything that caught his interest in the time being and the other rooms that the archive had available wasn't very eye catching either. How could someone willingly stay at such a place for such a long time without dying of boredom? Reading was nice and all from time to time but spending an eternity surrounded by them wasn't how he was looking to spend his immortal life. So that's when an idea came to mind to create some entertainment for himself. After all, it didn't seem like it was a thing that people focused on from what he read so he could use the time he had to create something.

As he got to work planning on just what exactly he would make which was pretty hard considering all the ideas that he had at the moment. for now though, he created a plain board of a decent size made out of wood before he started on the layout of the board. Multiple squares of equal size would be created on the board until there were a hundred squares present on the board and he added some colour and numbers for every square in order to make it more appealing. Next would be the design of not only the board but the game itself as he added in several shortcuts and traps on some of the squares of the board in order to help or hinder those who landed on them. Then he created a few FATE squares along with some FATE cards which functioned similar to the shortcuts and traps littered around the board although they were more random with their effects rather than simply moving or pushing someone back a few squares. He finally created a die along with some player pieces before everything looked to be coming together. He even made a slim rectangular box under the board so that the board could also act as a storage compartment for everything so that nothing would get damaged or lost when it's moved.

He was pretty satisfied with all of his work although there was still something that was missing from all of this. He had nobody to play with of course! After all, the game he created was supposed to be played with two or more people yet he was the only one willing to play the game at the moment although that would surely change in the future. For now though, he packed his things and started wandering around the library in the hopes of meeting the owner of the place and potentially get them to play a game with him.

Last edited:

• A World of Dreams

1628387147133-png.png

Lord of Dreams
    The immortal in orange traversed his realm in small steps, yet not inside it. Reality. The foundation of his home and its mirror reflection. His first swept showed what lied beyond the dreams. Conflict.

The soil where he stood trembled and roared, but [Master] ignored it. As if offended by the act, the earth bled red and seethed. A claw of precious stones and coals formed faster than light, ripping at where the immortal stood. The claw ran through [Master], leaving behind a trail of butterflies where the claw had struck. Again and again the earth attacked, yet [Master] remained indifferent. His attention was focused at his agents in reality, his butterflies, and the dreamees.

A tenth of his mind was on Allagi , the God of Growth. He could not help but worry. Reality had too many gods compared to the Dream Realm only he and Sigh inhabited. Mawlock, he worried about the most. He did not want that God of all to meet Allagi. Control and education was the last thing he wanted for the God of Growth. They ran antithetical to what he believed growth should be, like the permanence of dreams or the lack of changes to dreams. However, who was it that say only Mawlock would force his values onto others?

The earth claw roared again and continued attacking [Master] without fruition. The immortal frowned. The nightmare was getting distracting.

"Perish," said [Master]. And the claw did.

The ocean was calm and green. There was no earth or land to be seen. His mood worsened, [Master] continued his observation of the world. But then, he paused. A dreamee had caught his attention.

Runa, Goddess of Language, Literature, and Rune

Interaction: Damafaud Damafaud (Master & The First Archivist)

Mention: Damafaud Damafaud (Master), dreadnought dreadnought (Ludum), DapperKnight DapperKnight (Nyylathe), Celestial Speck Celestial Speck (The White Orb), @Tetro (Mawlock),

The guests’ arrival into the Eternal Archive was not unnoticed by the minor god presiding over all matters while his mistress was away, but he was unconcerned at the moment knowing that no harm would be brought to this hall of records.

"Discovery! Immortality! Cascade of Knowledge! Asylum! Discovery!" The paper lizard cried as it entered into the Eternal Archive together with its master. The minor god, who was working in his seat next to an empty one, raised his eyebrow as he looked at the newcomers.

‘What a day,’ The First Archivist thought to himself as he gave his fellow god a nod. ‘It was not long ago that a god had visited the library. And now, a fellow minor god and a creation. Truly, this is a day of firsts.’

The minor god who called himself Master then asked him for a direction to the information he needed. A piece of information he knew where was stored. After giving him a very detailed direction, the god then went towards where the information he asked for was stored. There was no reason for him to misdirect him – his mistress was clear when the Eternal Archive was formed that no gods will be restricted in this place as long as all rules and regulations were followed.

He then mused to himself that the minor god would meet with the other god who was wandering within the archive at this time. It would be an interesting development, to say the least, and he would keep an eye on them, just in case they need any assistance.

After some moments had passed, a ball of light had appeared in the main hall of the Eternal Archive. The First Archivist stood up and slightly bowed towards his creator as the ball of light floated towards her empty seat and then manifested herself as a woman with long black hair in a black dress. The two exchanged a glance, and the goddess was already informed about the happenings within the Eternal Archive while she was away investigating the matter of the Living Runes and Quan’cath.

It was not as pleasant as she would have hoped.

“I see,” Runa said as she placed her weight on the back of her seat as the frown on her face slowly eased away. “I hope that their meeting would be a fruitful one. No doubt that someone as free-spirited as him would find it dull after staying here for some time without someone to accompany him. I wonder what kind of tales they would spin together?”

Runa then flipped open her tome that contained the runes representing all the gods before her. While she was away, several more runes had appeared before her, and their names seared into her divine soul.

The White Orb.

The Spider Host.

And the Playful God.

She closed her eyes, and the Runes of these gods began to manifest themselves where appropriate across the world, just like the runes of their seniors in the past.

Satisfied, she then looked at the Rune representing her brother, Mawlock. She looked at the rune with concern in her eyes. His Rune was… warped, in the end. She didn’t know what happened while she was away, but she could sense that he had found some semblance of his old self. Although she wondered just how much of himself remained? Could a god, warped and fallen, truly be brought back? Perhaps, she should have intervened when Dream was locked away in the first place? Or perhaps she should have stopped Dream from fooling with the dragon in the first place? And now, there was this matter with the White Orb as well. Would it be a repeat of history? Would she be required to pen a chapter in tears again?

She closed her tome and dismissed it into the Ether until such a time when she needed it again. As she sat upon her high throne in the Eternal Archive, she could only leave out a sigh. There were times when she had hoped that the strands of the future would be revealed to her as were the strands of the past.

The First Archivist looked at his master with worry. He had never seen her show such a tiring expression ever since his conception. "Is something the matter?" He asked, with a hint of concern in his voice. Runa merely gave him a nod to ease him of his worries.

Ludum - chance meeting
__child_gilgamesh_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_cellophane_02__a10a6036948c34bf935b08f571781fe9.jpg

Interactions: Damafaud Damafaud
Mentions: pinewoodpine pinewoodpine
It seems that it would be much harder than he thought it would be to find the owner of the archives as he walked through aisle after aisle with little to no results. As he was giving up hope for any sentient interaction with someone inside the library, a tall man approached him before greeting and bowing down towards him. He was confused by the gesture somewhat since he didn't hold himself that high in regards plus he wasn’t one for formalities so it didn't matter to him either way. Although he could definitely sense something within the mam before him meaning that he wasn't anyone ordinary either so perhaps he could be the one that he was looking for. "And greetings to you too. My name is Ludum and I've been wandering the halls of this library for quite a while now in search of the owner of the archive. Would it be safe to assume that you're the owner here or that you at least know them?" He asked since he'd take anything he could get at the moment because the boredom that had been plaguing him for so long felt suffocating to him. At the very least, he now had something to pass the time so staying at the library wouldn't be so bad as long as someone kept him some company. It was then that two ideas came to his head although one of them would be looked into a bit later than the other as he placed his game on a nearby table. "Also, if you have the time, would you mind testing out a game that I created while I was here? It should be simple enough to learn so it shouldn't take too long for the two of us to get started with a game or two." He offered as he started laying out all the pieces and cards onto the table before taking a seat.

6b1f3aea06d81089ab5912d5fb47a792.jpg

Allagí... Swamp Crocodile

It continued its journey amongst the wet bogs of the swamp quietly and without interruption, ever since its first meeting with its kin. Ever since then, it was like the White Orb had two shadows following after it. Or perhaps, its correct name would be ‘Allagí.’

So far, its name didn’t have personal meaning to it, the concept of a name lost amongst the various vague concepts and stimuli it was experiencing for the first time. But it kept it inside his head, among the various memories it was designed to hold. ‘Allagí.’ The first name it would have, but certainly not the last. ‘Purple.’ Its color, it’s calling. And…

‘Mortals.’ It’s very first person.

At some point, it would undoubtedly come across them. Beings that followed the laws of entropy, who grew old and died, and who couldn’t change forever as it did. Those watching its course would know it was an unavoidable reality. A reality that approached quickly, as its course was left uninterrupted.

It walked for two more days. During that time, it experienced two new things. The feeling of ‘hunger.’ and the feeling of ‘exhaustion.’ In its original form, it felt no such thing. But as it borrowed this form of a creature that was already dead… it was like it was put on the same level as it.

On the third day, the white orb died.

It revived itself a day after. Its body purging away entropy and rot from the already aging body of the reptilian form it took. It felt hunger no more, but it still lingered, like a dagger to its stomach…

And on the fourth day.

The fourth day…

...It came across something small, made out of leathers as something strange stood by its side, emanating heat and light. Solid ground stood beneath it as if placed purposefully far away from mud and uneven ground it was used to by this point. The construction, despite obviously being one’s camp with an active campfire, was the first experience the White Orb had with the concept of ‘constructions.’ Or at the very least, what they looked like on a rudimentary form.

A shadow danced inside the leather tent as it approached, hastily getting itself up and picking something. Coming inside the tent came an odd creature, a humanoid oily whiteish skin, and black horns coming from their wavey locks. He was old enough to not be called a child, but still too young to be called an adult.

In his hand, a stick with a sharpened piece of stone on its tip, barely capable of rupturing anything tougher then skin, yet he still held it like it was his greatest trump card.

“Dad? Mom?!” A moment of silence emanated, a smile that was previously on his face making room for disappointment as only silence met him. Slowly, his eyes slowly moved to look at the source of the noise, and thusly, his eyes met with the White Orb’s own.

“...Ah… ah!”

“...”

The humanoid made no hasty movements, but he struggled to contain himself as he held his spear even more tightly, aiming it towards Allagí, who almost in a complete opposite of the one in front of it, didn’t even seem to acknowledge the clearly aggressive movements the mortal— its first person— made.

“You again?! I already told you not to come back, why do you keep coming back here, huh?” It was certainly odd behavior to speak to an animal alone, but he did it anyway. “Shoo, shoo! Get out of ‘ere, dad won’t be so kind once he comes back! Didn’tcha hear last time? He made boots outta your, uh, your friends?”

Allagí tilted its head. It did not understand that the very form it took was the same the boy in front of him saw only a few days ago, now perished.

For a few moments, the silence was felt in the air. Neither moved, eyes examining the other with varying degrees of interest and intent. It was like some sort of rudimentary, interspecies staring contest, yet neither seemed to realize that those generally result in death for the other party.

The boy could not kill and would not kill. So, therefore, Allagí was safe.

Allagí could not kill and would not kill. So, therefore, the boy was safe.

“...Are you… are you still hungry?” unsure of how to proceed, the boy carefully looked to the side, grabbing from his tent a small piece of dried meat. Allagí’s eyes perked up, as the smell was felt by this form. It was the first time it ever saw food. “I was planning on using this only in emergencies, but… here!”

With a dedicated movement, the boy tossed it to its snout. It helplessly bounced off it, falling by its side. Curiosity took over the immortal, as it stared blankly at the odd thing offered to him.

“You’re not hungry…? You could have told me so… such a waste...”

Sitting down, the boy pulled the same piece of dry meat from the same location and began to eat it. The White Orb stared at the movements of the boy, then the piece it threw it. The dagger on his stomach returned, as instinct and memory overtook the God. Following roughly the same movements of the boy, its jaws opened and wildly chewed on the piece of dry meat dirt and the like entering it alongside the small piece of food.

The boy’s eyes widened, and it blinked. To him, it was like watching someone using a puppet, vaguely imitating an eating motion. It was odd at best to someone in his circumstances, however.

“...Do crocodiles forget how to eat?”

Gulp.

Like that, Allagí ate for the first time. The taste and flavor of the meat mixed with dirt wasn’t exactly a pleasing experience, but it was one he wouldn’t forget alongside the crocodile’s memories. Normally, by now, this creature would have left after getting sufficient food, but Allagí stood and stared.

“...”

“...”

“...Mmm…”

“...”

“...Eeeeeh, what do you want?! I’m not going to give you more food, the rest is for dad and mom when they come back! And I know they will! So just… go already! Is it that hard to hunt something for yourself…?”

Thus, spoke the boy who couldn’t kill, almost ironically, to the White Orb who wouldn’t kill. Allagí stared at the boy, never once allowing its eyes to leave his form.

“...” Silence again. Not the same uncomfortable one from moments before, but still one that was noticeable. Eventually, the boy let out a sigh, as if defeated by an argument that simply wasn’t there. “... fiiine, you can stay, if you want. But if you try and eat me— I’ll stab you!”

Its jaws could easily drag the boy under the water in seconds. The boy’s naivety wasn’t misplaced but missed the obvious. Allagí simply stood still as always, as the boy sat down.

“...I think I’m going to give you a name though… aha, how about Maljer? Because your ‘maws’ sure love ‘jerky!’”

With a new, the White Orb’s first encounter with mortals was set in stone. But the tale of the White Orb and the nameless mortal was far from over: his tale with this mortal still wasn't finished, and wouldn't be for some time, until tragedy struck them, like winter under the ocean.

Because at the end of this story, it would be the White Orb's first time experiencing another's death.

Vitis Gurthu
Interacting with: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 seasonedcat seasonedcat
Mention: Tetro Tetro

ff846e94dde1461d664545820cdbb98c.jpg
Vitis Gurthu's eyes slowly lost their misty spell as the presence of Mawlock subsided. They shook themselves, dark fur creating little swarms of carrion insects and moths, until the discomfort faded. Many troubling thoughts clouded their mind, souring the pleasant breeze and blue skies. Mawlock, lord of life, had grown paranoid over the long years. This alone was cause for concern, but not nearly so much as his possession of two godly powers.

It had allowed him to deceive the perceptive stag, and to hold them under a spell. Should one god hold so much might enough to overpower any single god at will? Still, the stag had seen remnants of Mawlock left inside that pained madness. This afterall was the true purpose of their gift, to gently guide the vine. If there was any chance to restore Mawlock to his former self they would take it. Otherwise, the vine would need a culling.

The stag stared down at the glowing life blossom. For the sake of mortals and gods, Vitis Gurthu hoped Mawlock could be dissuaded from his Vice.

Vitis Gurthu looked over to Dream's End and was surprised to find another god there. The stag's memory began to catch up with them, faintly reminding them of the hazy introduction made by the sheep-like god. "A god of change and schemes, a god this one has never laid eyes upon. Zexzad, this one is fortunate to meet thy acquaintance at last."

The stag inclined their head, "This one is known as Vitis Gurthu, of the harvest and cycle of rebirth. The one before you is known as Dream's End."

They stepped closer to Dream's End and the strange little sheep-god, a look of reserved curiosity in their eyes. "One wishes to ask a question? Speak, and this one shall listen."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back