• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A World Renewed (Sandbox God RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
1634707502419.png
Zir
interaction: QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
It appeared the maidan that Zir had been chatting at was Falma. How Zir knew this even they where not sure, but they were certainly a pretty sort, kianu certainly knew how to make an attractive minion, Zir’s tail squished back and fourth as Falma described her superior with the expected praises towards her, the description certainly explained the skewers demeanour.
“oh I see den, defiantly be explaineen them flyong beasties additude, hot eaded hunters en all that I mean wanten other creatura would go straight for a god like me self” Zir commented noting the googly eyes that occasionally tried to interrupt bring a small small to the minor gods face. Zir nodded again as Falma said Kianu didn’t like crowed and tended to make servants it certainly reminded them of Zexzad, whom seemly to have free time created various systems and entities to preform tasks that would otherwise require a great deal of there attention.
”I see then not much different the boss em self, eck I used ta be a wee lil slime before Zexzad turn me inta a changeling den to a deity, pretty good upgrade, but ima just one of da many systems the boss puten In place ta run tings” Zir replied with a nod stroking there chin for a moment as they formulated a response. “ta boss don’t much like ben called a lad or a lass, dun know why, as fer working for em, Zexzad can be cryptic mosta the time, ya given a task ya do it, and then he wounder why, so ya go back to what ya doing mine bena inventions en inovaten, den getting it to dem mortals. Then eventually ha see What ya did had some big value, so Zexzad might be a confusing cryptic contradictory boss but they always know ital work out in the end, even if ya can’t see it right away” Zir explained with a grin there tail swatting a drunk ice elf away gently. “As fer the place.. itsa lil tiresome strangen thing appen most of da residents are sentinels and they anten much talkers, beholder only a recent addition, but fir a long time it was just me alone with the strange creatures that represent the gods, ardly anything and beautiful as ya self of ya sisters, lil dissapoinent” Zir continued their tone a little more flirty by the end as they complemented Falma, but in all honesty Zir was telling the truth 100 percent there wasn’t really anything that could be called conventional beautiful and Falma was such a pleasing change of pace for the eyes. “do hope dat elps ya form en opinion on ta boss”
1634707390025.png
Zexzad
interaction: Morrighan Morrighan
Zexzad simply grinned at Rehena they couldn’t help but find the goddess reaction so amusing, such a defensiveness for a being who‘d simply said hi, And they could sense Rehena had some unease about Zexzad, still this was proving time, finally to decide what Rehena was to Zexzad. The currently small sheepish deity gave and exaggerated bow. “indeed you are correct you have guess one of my three Domains the other are contradictions and scheme oh yes,“ Zexzad gave a wide almost predatory grin despite looking like an utter bean. “Oh and I’m enjoying this night greatly though you on the other hand seem a little uneasy miss Rehena, Perhaps im somehow intimidating? or somethings else? I apologise about prying but best be honest yes? Or maybe we should all just lie” Zexzad rambled cheerfully expression retuning to cute little doll Like eyes. “As for bones of the earth I do hope your not Implying there is something there yes? Or are you? Regardless it’s good to see my works been noticed”

1635389373107.png
Lunari Buras
Buras was minding his own business when he saw them lackadaisically floating towards him. And with a quick, sharp move of his hand he managed to catch the two eyes, their pupils spinning madly about but otherwise not showing any signs of panic. What curious little things, and in Kianu's palace of all places. However, if he had to place a wager, he knew who had made these. But, better to make certain than to make assumptions.

"Show me your maker." He hissed softly, using the weight of his divinity to force them to obey. And obey they did, in their strange way. Perhaps the only way they could. Their pupils ceased their constant jittering and spun around to point at the being that made them, following their every move. To his surprise, as he looked up he did not see that God of Change that was Zexzad. Instead it was some minor diety. "Hmmm," he hummed softly to himself as he inspected the god that had made these, these, 'googly eyes', as they were. Then a thought occurred to him. With the creation of the Unadyne, he had given himself a great responsibilities, one that he simply could not do. The Great Stag Vitis Gurthu had agreed to let the Unadyne rest beside him, and he simply could not do that. Not alone.

'He has a free spirit, something I think is needed for the grave task. They should not fear death, but accept it as a part of life, it is what Vitis would want. And I, for one, would not want some somber, dour old fogey to lead me to a place of reflection. Let there be some joy to it.' An annoyingly bright and cheery voice told Lunari Buras. And with a sigh, he mentally agreed.

Bringing the googly eyes close to his mouth, he once more used the weight of his divinity and whispered his command. "Bring your maker to me. I wish to have a word with them." And with that, he sent them tumbling through the air in the general direction of Paleros, Buras watching their progress and making sure they had his divine protection after he noticed several others of its kind be turned to glassy ice and shatter mid air.
Juju Juju

1636079780752.png1636079859497.png1636079896489.png
Vitis Gurthu & Sera & Agapi
Written with the lovely Juju Juju uwu

The conversation with Sinidarr and Unry had left Agapi with a creeping sense of unease. She mulled over Sinidarr’s words in her mind, turning it over and over again like a loose pebble in a stream. Until her talk with the two gods, she had never considered any danger to herself, let alone from Mawlock. The bond between them was so strong, and surely he would know she only meant to help him. Sinidarr told her to trust herself, and she knew this bond was there.

She made her way through the crowd, fearful now of speaking to the wrong deity.

Sonya and Malachi had excused themselves away from Kianu to go confront the woman who arrived with Agapi. And while Agapi talked with Sinidarr and Unry, Sera talked with the two demons.

"Sera? Why do you look like this? What happened?" Sonya was the first to speak. Sera looked at Sonya with hostility for just a second before recognizing her face. "Sonya? I could ask you the same thing." She looked at Malachai next, only realizing who he was because of the design of his armor, "Malachai...? You look like shit."

Malachai scoffed and rolled his eyes. The three conversed in private, whispering to one another about who the new gods were, what transpired since Mawlock's fall, and what was currently going on in the world of both mortals and gods.

When Agapi finished speaking to the two other gods and made her way around, Sera took notice. "Wait here. It's best we not draw more attention than we probably have." She left her siblings to go to Agapi, putting a hand on the god's shoulder, "Agapi," she whispered, "what did they both say?"

A warm smile appeared on the goddess' face. "Hello Sera, my apologies for leaving you to wait for so long."

"Unry has offered me the knowledge I seek, though I must first depart to his realm to receive such wisdom," Her face looked hopeful, but fell as she continued, "As for Sinidarr, he has offered something else. I think he believes that I am in danger from Mawlock."

The discomfort only grew as she put words to it, as if giving it life. "I must make haste."

"Wait, have you talked to Vitis yet?" Sera asked. "I talked to my siblings and they brought me up to speed on everything while you were talking to the two gods. I think our best bet would be to talk to Vitis. You're linked to them, and also to Mawlock, meaning Vitis could help in a more direct way." She glanced back at her siblings who were standing by the doors, talking to some random elf. "I'm not really in the fold anymore since you did whatever it was that you did to me. And being on the outside of things, as much as I dislike them, Vitis seems like our quickest way to figuring things out."

Before Agapi could speak, a voice behind her did. “Ah, Grove Keeper, one has returned. This time, showering with the divine. Much has transpired in such a time.”

Agapi flinched at the name, cursed with the knowledge of what it meant. She turned around to find the stag looming behind her, their face covered in a mask and their features shrouded in a sea of silks. Even when hidden, she could feel their eyes piercing deep into her being. What had once seemed like stars, now felt more like the glint of flame on lupine eyes.

In a moment it passed, so quickly she might have imagined it in the first place, “This one has been called. Praytell, the meaning of such summoning? Be it the pleasure of company, or the weight on the heart?”

“Great stag, indeed much has changed in our time apart. Mawlock has… ushered me into his guardianship. I cannot lie but say it still feels strange. I also must beg forgiveness, as my divinity was granted, so too were the memories of my lives.”

“Perhaps one is the first to remember what came before divinity. Perhaps…”

The stag stared ponderously into space, leaving Agapi in a tentative silence. She placed a hand onto Sera’s shoulder and smiled. “This is Sera. She was one of Mawlock’s angels, before he cursed them to become demons. With my power, I managed to cure her demonification and turn her into something else.”

Vitis Gurthu leaned down curiously, tilting their head. The spirit blossoms rustled. “Most curious. A minor god’s light to banish an elder’s shadow…” they swiveled their head to Agapi. “...yet this is not the reason for one’s appearance. One fears for Mawlock’s soul. One claws desperately in the dark, alone and blind.”

Agapi shuddered. They knew all along? “Yes, great stag, I seek your help. Mawlock is terribly afflicted with a madness that comes with suffering. I fear he cannot continue any longer in this state.”

“The lord of life is afflicted with nothing more than swelling hubris, the vileness one’s own Firstborn Vice. It is as this one feared. The flower wilts, the roots rot.”

“He can still be saved! I know there is something good still left there. We cannot forsake it!” Agapi grabbed onto Vitis Gurthu’s sleeve. “Please, you must believe me. You are connected to him as well. Look into his mind! See it for yourself!”

The stag was silent for a moment, considering. To overstep the boundary between gods was no simple matter, a dangerous gambit. Still, if Mawlock had any hope of salvation, the depths of madness would need to be assessed. Afterall, the creation of Agapi was in hopes of this.

“Come” the stag motioned with a spindly hand for the two to follow. They strode lightly away from the ballroom, and to a secluded corner of carved ice and sheltered candlelight.

“This one shall peer into the mind of Mawlock. If there is any living root to be saved, this one shall give it a chance, yet if the madness spreads too deeply, it shall be denied from infecting the garden. Does one understand?”

Agapi nodded. The stag seemed content. They dipped their head slightly, concentrating on the link. Through fire and sorrow, they peered into the depths of Mawlock.

Vitis and Agapi's vision would be filled with darkness, then soft twinkles of light. A golden energy began to flow all around the two, moving slowly and harmoniously in a beautiful dance. Beyond the flow of order and life, Vitis could feel a disturbance, a kink in the threads of balance.

Going deeper, whispers filled the mind of Vitis and Agapi. First one, then two, then four, then eight, and within seconds the two could hear and feel every living soul. From the smallest gnats to the greatest behemoths of the oceans, to the very center of the world that encouraged the growth of all life. Every mortal and every creature that was connected to life itself, all of their voices could be heard and all of their feelings felt as Vitis and Agapi focused.

Further in, only Vitis could hear two voices slightly louder than all the rest. They were distinct and had a familiarity to them. Vitis could barely make out their words, only knowing that they were there beyond the mass of souls that were connected to Mawlock.

Pushing through the strands, like slipping through the tiniest of holes in a closely woven fabric, the voices and sounds grew more and more distant as Vitis plunged into the depths of Mawlock's mind. The two voices became clearer to hear. It sounded like they were arguing with one another, yet their words were still indiscernible.

Vitis could feel something else though. It was something beyond the two voices. Whatever it was felt like it was tucked further away. The urge to reach out to it became very present to the god of harvest.

Curiously, the stag reached out for the strange sensation, pulling it from the dark corners it made home and out into the light.

The stag grabbed onto the sensation, feeling it tingle in their grasp. Dark and twisted visions filled Vitis' mind when they tried pulling it out into the light. Whatever it was that the stag grabbed was trying to invade their mind, grabbing back and attempting to pull them in.

It took all of the stag's willpower to resist the tide of darkness that engulfed them. As if struck, they flinched backward and lost their regal composure. The humanoid guise they had donned for the party rotted away, reforming into that of a black stag once more. Their starry eyes were closed, their crowned head drooping. Every limb and muscle was tensed, as if against a stormy gale.

Agapi rushed to their side, "Vitis Gurthu!"

She tried to access her bond with the stag, but felt a powerful push on both her mind and body. Dead leaves crunched under her foot as she stumbled back from the stag. The smell of rotting meat and fresh flowers permeated the air.

The presence lost its grip on Vitis as they resisted with all of their might, an angry rumble making the world shake in Vitis' mind. Vitis was thrown out of Mawlock's mind, a deep and foreign voice echoing in their head as Vitis went beyond their reach, 'soon, I will consume you all.' A barrier was erected, keeping Vitis and Agape from being able to venture back.

Sera didn't know what to do, standing around like a deer caught in headlights. "What happened? What did you see? What's wrong?" She moved over to Agapi while timidly questioning Vitis. Sera may not have been fond of the other gods, but to see Vitis in such a state, and for the sake of helping made her start thinking a little differently.

The stag's eyes slowly opened, though stared blankly ahead. Their head lifted, assuming their regal posture, yet an air of tension remained.

Finally, their gaze fell onto Agapi and Sera. For the first time, Agapi realized how hollow the light in their eyes was, as if shining from a great distance. "An end's beginning. The birth of madness, the vice of the Firstborn. It calls to be cleansed."

Agapi wrapped an arm around Sera's shoulder, trying to comfort her. Though in truth it was mostly for herself, “What does this mean for Mawlock?

“Mawlock is gone. All that remains is filth, a corruption that shall be denied purchase.”

Agapi’s face blanched. “You must be mistaken! There was something good and pure in that mind, you must have felt it too!”

“One is blinded by one’s own vice. Sentimentality shall lead to ruin just as quickly as hubris.”

Cath & U'de
c64897801424128958495a094d653a82.jpg

The god of change must also be the god of blindness to not see Cath right next to Rehena though he likely only thought of her in her old form before she awoke and took a more mature form. Still to completely ignore her and U'de he was only focused on her wife and Cath did not like it. She was well aware of his creations in the depths for Cath was the goddess of earth and thus had to be up to date on the going ons below the surface. Cath really didn't care about those only that they stayed out of her lands for now, at least stayed out for long as they had the forms the other gods gave them.

" You forgot your last domain Blindness Zexzad " Cath said making sure she was noticed now her tone rather dead pan, though not hostile. "Though i have changed much " Cath continued sounding more like she had laughed at a joke she hadn't made.

" Hi you are fluffy" U'de said waving on hand holding the staff Cath had made the bells and sphere intergraded into a head piece for now.

" Hmmm" Cath hummed looking over the now short god " He really is fluffy" Cath agreed eliciting a laugh from U'de at cath agreeing with her.

" Still god of fluff those things you hide below the surface are already found, the mouse ones are not bad" that much was true though she would rather they be more magical " The crystals i like but well i like anything crystal " Cath continued not actually hostile or threatening she did like the creations even if she didn't quite care for their current forms and situations. The mice were the most interesting as they were making things and growing without being constantly watched by a god. Many might think cath herself was to involved with her mortals, but she was mostly hands off and let them develop which was far more fun than micro managing them.

Cath then turned to Rehena " Relax My love this is a family meeting no need to be so stiff" Cath told Rehena giving the other goddess a kiss to the cheek "While his other domains, aside from fluffines might be annoying I do like change at least when not extreme to a chaotic degree" The domains of Contradictions and schemes were just a headache. Change was the least annoying and the hardest to prevent and Rehena like Cath herself was a bit over defensive not wanting the hands of other gods in their creation without their permission.

" Can i pet you Fluffy god?" U'de asked not at all off put by the god of change.

" U'de" Cath said with the tone of a warning parent though she was not warning u'de away from what she wanted.

" Can i please pet you fluffy god?" U'de asked blushing a little at needing to be reminded though the approving nod of cath told her she had done good.

1636777452712.png
Zexzad
interaction: Karcen Karcen Morrighan Morrighan
zexzad‘s attention turned to Cath with a toothy grin teeth being more predatory then its fluffy form would suggest. “Blindness hardly, I just hadn’t assumed you‘d wish to speak to the likes of me” Zexzad replied it’s tone cheerful. “Oh yes yes, I did notice the change frankly well needed one still acting like a child? hmm you know what might work with your look a hat very large one actually hmm yes” Zexzad‘s tone was laced with a half-amused curiosity. Attention then shifted to U’de comment of being fluffy prompting a giggle from Zexzad. “Aah indeed the look I was going for though for this age I’d be more..l hmm approachable yes?” They‘d twirl on the spot and give a little bow.

sadly for Cath her next comment provoked the Ire of the god of change. it had found cath’s insistence on wanting things their way despite feigning opposite to be amusing but.. in the case of a certain personal project to be INCREDIBLY problematic. The same predatory grin formed on Zexzads face a looming image of the gods more primordial form shimmed behind the fluffy god though only Cath would see this. “Just remember sweetheart push boundaries do expect those new ones to applied to you as well, consider this a friendly reminder, rather not have any, incidents after all with mawlocks current state i doubt any such event would go very well“ Zexzad responded in a very friendly tone the looming image disappearing.

Zexzad then gave an over-exaggerated gasp at Cath’s implication that Zexzad was chaotic making a tisk tisk noise. “You really haven’t learned too well have you Cath to call me chaos would be utterly wrong no no I’m chaos and order and two extremes if I were to touch either I‘d not be change, the pendulum must swing back and forth but never so much it strikes its apex so to speak, so worry not about such matter” Zexzad explained shaking their head a little. ”oh and yes miss U’de you may pat me if that is your desire“ Zexzad expression shifted to a cuties whimsical one.

Cath & U'de

Cath sighed not even minding the implied threat she see that zex here didn't get her words. Really for someone claiming not to be understood he didn't seem to understand much either. " Really Zex you of all people should know better than to assume you understand what a persons words mean." Cath shook her head " And just how easy it is to get them wrong. i did not call you chaos or even your changes chaotic. I said extreme to a chaotic degree." Cath pointed out her problem wasn't with changes being chaotic but them being extreme as anyone woudl dislike radical extreme changes that by their nature would be chaotic for at least awhile.

U'de Meanwhile had picked up some on what was going and while not exactly as aware of what was being said did feel zexzad was being a bit mean, though Rehena had been a bit mean as well . The adult gods were being not very nice. " Not till everyone is nice" U'de said firmly

Cath chuckled at that " Yes yes we should be nice we are family. As for whatever you worry i might do to your projects, Zex i would not mess with what you have made unless you allowed it. I did mean my words your actions confuse me but you have made at least two things I do like" Cath said honestly as she had not been trying to insult the fluffy god and really the tension was useless. " So Ready to drop the playful hostilities and double speak if you can?" Cath asked holding a hand out for Zexzad the last bit being nothing but a joke at his contradictory nature.

1636777452712.png

Zexzad
interaction: Karcen Karcen
"aaah seems it was really just me overthinking things.. hmm" Zexzad tapped their chin as explained what they had meant, it was obvious that Zexzad has simply just assumed there was more behind the words than cath actual meaning in fact they were just pure face value with no underlying meaning. scratching the back of their head Zexzad simply sighed a little bit. "aaah yes seems I had made a mistake sorry about that, oh well we can't always be infallible after all one of my domains is contradictions, wouldn't exactly be that if I were not to be a little.. less then clear thinking" Zexzad would chuckle finding more amusment than anything else. "and that fair enough, though if i where to explain everything we'd be here all day, so yes ill try my best to drop it can't promis anything of course i think we both understand why" Zexzad said with a chuckle, grabbing cath's and and shaking it before suddently giving the goddess a hug and taking a step back after a few seconds with a big cheesy grin.

• Sinidarr
    Sini_F.jpg
    Sinidarr stood by Unry and watched Paleros weave their way across the floor, dancing with so many mortals it was hard to keep up. There was grace in every step, dancing so delicately through the crowd they probably didn't notice occasionally prancing past a god mingled in the crowd. Sinidarr's heart was near bursting with pride for his child, but another feeling kept him withdrawn. The now concluded business with Agapi had managed to distract him for a short while, yet now every time he saw Paleros locking hands with a mortal, he felt a twinge of doubt and fear. These mortals were scattered all through these frostlands with abundant natural resources and a stronghold to defend them. Despite occasionally being hunted for sport, the creatures of the wild frost could depend on Kianu for safety in their time of need. The same could not be said for the Tilune. The plateaus atop the seven pillars were not enough to hold all his people. The Gladwe was becoming crowded. It was quiet, at first Sinidarr only noticed more and more people leaving for a life of adventure. By that point, the food was in short supply and there was nothing on the mountains around them to feed off of. Sinidarr had thought he could mitigate this with more skyeels and heartier goat meat... he was wrong. The real problem wasn't the food shortage, it was the population. The same food had to feed more and more mouths, and his system had not anticipated such strong population growth.
    "Unry..." Sinidarr said through his half-smile, "in all your infinite wisdom, tell me: when there are too many mouths to feed, will a species always be doomed?"

Solirus Solirus

Rehena
Goddess of Night, Witchcraft, Women, and Serpents

The Lady of Night watched in relative silence the conversation which commenced between her wife and the small god. Cath had always been independent, and so she felt no need to interject when Zexhad made his comments. Of course, when little U’de began to become curious about them she felt a twinge of apprehension. Still, it would not do to make any sort of scene.

To her beloved’s gentle warning, she gave a slightly sheepish smile.

“Of course, my love. Forgive me, Zexhad. It has been some time since so many of our kind have gathered in a single chamber. I forget myself. May you fair well, friend, and enjoy the festivities.”

To young U’de she then turned, an apologetic smile on her face. The girl was wise beyond her brief time, to have sensed the tension between the gods. It made her proud in a way, and so she offered a wave of a hand, trailing beautifully woven images woven of night and starlight that flowed around the child in the shapes of fantastic beasts and dancing figures.

“You are quite right, U’de. You have my word to be on my best behavior this night, in exchange for your forgiveness. Is this deal to your liking?”

Dream's End
1636926273902.png
End's brain was struggling to function, lagging behind as if he were under the water. He wanted to be there in the moment and enjoy it, but what was the point. The gods here were all good, and he wasn't. He was the villain and one day they would defeat him. It was only a matter of time until that happened. He had to find a way to be good before that happens. Before they leave him and he is labelled the enemy. Before Vitis no longer can stand to look at him.

End blinked when he felt something pushed to his chest, he glanced over at his friend, a look of muddled confusion. He looked down at the plate in his hands, a cake lay carelessly on the surface, having been knocked over sideways when it was passed to him. End looked at his friend as he spoke, feeling a look of delight form on his face. Was he really his best friend? how long would that last? He felt so much happiness form in him that he forgot why he was sad, to begin with.

End happily returned the hug, the joy of being able to touch a living thing still bringing him a twinge of joy. He began to happily eat the cake alongside his friend, "this is very good, we should make it again sometime. I smelled something like this from a village once so maybe we can find the recipe there?" he added. Maybe if he learned to create something he could be like the other gods. To create something rather than destroy it, maybe that is what he was missing? He felt a swell of happiness at the thought, he couldn't wait to make the food he was eating, after all, how hard could it be?
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Human Settlement

Delilah tapped her fingers along the tabletop with impatience, staring at the man across from her who stood so arrogantly. The arrival of the Druids was bad enough, but for Elyis to come around after all this time and act like some hotshot? SHE was head priestess! SHE made the decisions! Or at least she should have been the one making decisions. Elyis didn't even like the gods, so she couldn't fathom Mawlock holding him in such high esteem.

"The construction of the grand temple is slowing down now that we're exclusively using the Zorks. And with the arrival of Nyylathe's children, food consumption is going to skyrocket within a few generations. Azarel and the other druids will have trouble maintaining the balance of the area even with the powers Mawlock has given them. Out of principle, I think we can all agree doing things the natural way sets a better example for the Zorks and those who will come upon our settlement in the future." Elyis had been discussing various matters with his fellow humans ever since the Druids rejoined the main settlement in an effort to establish a hub for worship.

"Isn't keeping the animals and plants balanced in areas for Vitis to worry about? We shouldn't be interfering in the matters of the gods and their domains." Delilah interjected.

"The world could overrun with the creations of the gods," Elyis raised his voice to a partial yell, his gaze shifting to Delilah and locking onto her, "and when the mortal races go into the hundreds of billions Vitis will look upon what's left of this world and find some way to argue that the twenty of us in this room need to die and be reborn as house plants." His voice softened now that he was sure everyone was really paying attention. "We are the agents of balance in this world. Not Vitis or anyone else. If any of the gods have an issue with how we do things then we can direct them to Mawlock." He looked around the room while he spoke. "And you all need to stop caring about entities that don't care about you. Our work is for the betterment of the mortals of this world, not the validation of the gods."

Azarel decided to speak up, noticing Delilah's growing frustration and wanting to keep things civil if he could help it, "I believe there is validity in what you both say. But Delilah and her priests have a different mission than we do. And it does involve the validation of the gods. The dwarfs have already rebelled against Kianu, and with how the gods are continuing to act, I too believe it is only a matter of time before more of the mortal races follow suit and reject their creators. The love of this world is becoming stale and scarce with the absence of Syrion. For gods and for creation alike. We must be meticulous if we are to assist in preserving the life of this world. That includes not speaking ill of the gods so openly." The last bit was directed more at Elyis than anyone else.

"We can only sing their praises for so long until the gods prove themselves a scourge and drive their mortals away. The Dwarfs were only the beginning. Our focus should be on the gods who are convincingly worth worship. Mawlock would obviously be one of them, as well as Unry."

"Death and rebirth are just as much a part of the mortal cycle as anything else. I believe their statues and shrines should be equally as large and elaborate."

"Elyis.... Has a point, when it comes to Dream's End, at the very least." The words felt disgusting to say, but Delilah did agree with Elyins on at least one thing. "We are the agents of Mawlock and his sacred creations. What Dream's End did to our brother was an offense to our Father equal to touching the book of Unry. Dream's End wears the body as his own even now, and while I wish to show reverence to all the gods, the worship of the god of death will find no place here until our Father permits it."

Elyis nodded, "all in favor of excluding the worship of Vitis and Dream's End until Mawlock permits it?" Azarel watched as everyone except for three others and himself raised their hands. He sighed, disappointed that things had to be this way. All of this conflict and even the gods were like stubborn children, unwilling to apologize and make peace with one another. Azarel wished there was someone he could pray to for answers. A god of peace maybe. But as things were, the odds a god of peace would be born in a world without any to be born from were slim. "Very well then, that leaves Buras, Runa, Kianu, Zexzad, Cath, Rehenna, and Sinidarr. We should address Rehenna first. She needs a temple of her own, separate from us, just as Nyylathe's den is. If we are going to build one at all? Her Witches seem to be doing a fine job preaching and having havens for her worshippers to go to. I think?" Azarel looked around and saw everyone was equally as unsure about how exactly people went about worshipping Rehenna.

Delilah huffed,
"where's a Witch when you need one?"

Last edited:

1636954320237.png
Lunari Buras
Watching the young god approach through the crowd, Buras began to think on what exactly it was he was going to say to them to convince them to aide him in the creation of a god. Well, perhaps not convince, perhaps he'd have to resort with using his powers of rule and bludgeon them into assisting them. But that would be wrong, not just as an act, but the resulting god, made by coercion rather than by cooperation would be wrong. It would fulfill it's role, but it's very existence would pain the universe. Not the kind of being he wished to guide his Unadyne to their resting place.

Having lost himself in thought, the seemingly sudden appearance of Paleros almost made him jump. Almost, he managed to keep his composure and not even flinch at their arrival. He listened politely to them as they spoke, though a hand drifted up to his scarred face and blinded eye as they told him what their father called him as well as asked how he had done what he had done.

"Moon-touched? No, that is a wrong name. Sun-Scarred would be a more fitting one."

Waving a hand to dismiss how Paleros had stumbled over their words, afraid of insulting him by pointing out his one eye, Buras continued.

"Rulership is but one of my Domains, young one. I simply used it to command it. It could do nothing but obey, as is only natural for mortal races. And most creations. There are some that resist, those I do not force my will upon, for they are simply not worth the effort."

"Now what of you? Why did you make these? Do not be afraid to speak the truth, it is not my place to pass judgement on you. Though I must admit, I cannot create anything by myself, and am somewhat jealous at the carefree ease you have done so."
jmann jmann

Unry and Animus

Unry had kept his attention towards Sinidarr and Animus, keeping note of what Animus would most likely learn and improve next. However his attention was moved elsewhere when Sinidarr questioned Unry on a very touchy subject for Sinidarr himself.

"By referring to doomed... you mean the utter... antihalation of a race... should there not be enough food to feed all... the population would sure take... a crippling blow... but with less mouths to feed there would... be enough food and population would grow... if food remains constant... population will grow and fall, lest the population is able to stay stagnant..... However... I have a thought... and that thought says you do not wish for a decline... Thus if you wish for the Tilune to not be doomed, you must either find new ways of acquiring food or expand them... decrease the amount of mouths that need feeding..."

Unry responded in a calmly manner even if the response itself had some disturbing qualities.

In the meantime, the hit Animus received from Paleros sent it off motion and Animus learnt once more, this time it dodged and weaved and struck Paleros's cheek softly

jmann jmann

• f37fd3a389a1ee30d04b221a763fc6f8.jpg
    proxy.png

mention: jmann jmann (froggy bois)
    Lechiku & Nechiku
    "Ah, this does smell wonderful... that lady really wasn't lying."

Lechiku held the fragrant soup up to her nose, hands cupped under the carved wooden bowl. It was hot, but she hardly felt it as she downed it all in one gulp. A look of pleasant surprise passed over her face and she sighed, "Ah... yes it would taste wonderfully with Tilune flesh. I should definitely start talking to my prey more about their preferences."

All around her, the froggen were talking in their croaking tongue, already spinning tales of bravery and praising the stormy god above. Nechiku, on the otherhand, still had a rain cloud over her. As always. Lechiku prodded her roughly with an elbow, almost spilling her twin's uneaten soup. "Hey, if you don't stop sulking I'm going to eat your share and then every creature in this clearing."

Nechiku frowned, still looking at the bits of eel floating in broth. "We were so close to angering the lord of storms. Almost died too. As representatives of the great stag, we could have fouled an ancient bond between storm and harvest. One already strained after the great Tilune purge."

"Eh? Ehat's with this ancient history? We're still here are we not. No feathers were ruffled, and besides, we did save some froggy boys."

"I did, you mean.. and from you, I might add..."

Lechiku waved a hand dismissively. "Eh...minor details"

There was a clatter of wood and the splash of hot water onto mud and grass. Nechuku keeled over, holding her head in pain. Lechiku stood up, only to be wracked by the same pain. She could smell rotted flowers and fresh meat. Dry seeds and bloody soil. In her mind a shadow loomed, and two blazing eyes within a bed of fire.

Nechiku rose to her feet slowly and stared down her twin with a single blue eye.

"Lechiku, one grows ever bold and careless along the tangled path. One is reminded, pride has consequence, and hubris is deadly. But this day offers humility in servitude. The white fawn seeks knowledge from its hoarder, a path one has taken before. Guide the lost child to her destination and keep the eyes on the void. Nechiku will accompany thee. Or, one may choose to take a desired rest..."
    "Wait, what?" Lechiku was left with confused silence as her twin returned from the momentary possession. The stag was gone, addressing apparently more important matters. An uneasy feeling gathered in her stomach, nestling there besides the hunger. She raised a brow towards Lechiku, "Did you get that?"

Nechiku had already shifted back into a monstrous owl, "Didn't you want to shirk all duties? Are you telling me this was all for nothing!?"

"Well, I didn't expect it to go so well. Do you even know the way to the crusty old man's realm? You know it's a long way there. You'll have to find a portal. Y'know, you're hopelessly daft... you'll just end up wandering the land for centuries. Why don't I tag along? I'd like to attend the feast anyway. Maybe I'll just sleep in Unry's realm when we're done. Its nice and quiet there."

Nechiku gave a long, drawn out sigh. While the froggen celebrated, the two owls withdrew into the clouded sky.

Last edited:
Cath & U'de

U'de smiled at everyone getting along that was much nicer than the near hostile tone most had been using just moments ago. U'de might be young but youth it seemed let people cut through issues that adults had with out realizing it. When Rehena spoke U'de nodded as it seemed everyone was getting along enough. " Yep" she almost giggled before moving towards Zexzad and heled up her hand " Okay now the fluffy gets a pet" She said

Cath smiled as she watched all this Zexzad getting her message and U'de making everyone behave while they were here. Really the gods did need someone who would speak so honestly and could make people listen. If Vitis was anything to go by a schism was coming and most would pick a side. Cath knew she would do as she always did and stay out of it, what others did was their choice and for long as it did not come to her lands she was fine to let the other fight. What really worried her about such an event was that Rehena might get involved with one side or the other and Cath knew she wouldn't be able to leave Rehena to participate alone in such a case.

This thought was interrupted by the hug from Zexzad, something didn't expect at all. She had expected just the polite response and a lowering of hostilities as Cath got him to trust her none interference policy. Still despite the surprise Cath hugged her fluffy brother back before U'de decided now the fluffy god could have a petting. " If only the whole family could get along like this" Cath said with a chuckle " Though it seems we have a little goddess of peace in the making here" That was half a joke Cath was thinking of elevating U'de as the little girl had managed to get into her heart already and Cath being herself wanted the deer to have less of a claim on the girl should things sour.

1637714407765.png
Elyis

Elyis had left the meeting early, having promised Lorwen he would attend the ball as her date. He had gotten 'dressed up' earlier to save time, wearing a simple pair of black pants and shirt. The cloak was more for decoration, as the cold never bothered him anyway. letitgo

He said his goodbyes before walking forward and appearing beside Lorwen in the realm of Kianu. While his 'enlightened' siblings used the powers granted to them by Mawlock, Elyis opted for wild magic. It took a lot of practice and many unfortunate transformations, but after a few decades, he had gotten the hang of it. He looked at the long purple gown that Lorwen was wearing. It shimmered beautifully in the moonlight, and for a brief moment, Elyis smiled at her. He cleared his throat and took her hand in his, recomposing himself. He was about to walk into the last place he wanted to be. To be in a room full of gods... It disgusted him.

"You look lovely," he complimented Lorwen as they walked into the castle together, hand in hand. He ignored the creature that announced the arrival of the god Lorwen, scanning his surroundings. It was surreal to see so many gods interacting. His eyes snapped to a girl with antlers who was approaching him. Agapi. He listened to her panicked words, knowing what she was talking about. Elyis turned to Lorwen, "why don't you go and meet with some of your brothers and sisters while I deal with this? I promise I'll be quick," he planted a kiss on Lorwen's cheek before letting go of her hand. Elyis put his arm around Agapi's shoulder and lead her away, walking beside her calmly as they stepped outside of the castle together.

Once they were out in the cold Elyis crossed his arms, "alright, you wanted to speak about Mawlock?"

Juju Juju RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII

• 66e51f7c1095c89b190d21e72318ab03.jpg

Interaction: Tetro Tetro (Elyis)|| Mention: Solirus Solirus (Gruncle Unry)​
    AgapiAgapi kept looking over her shoulder as she followed Elyis out of the palace, her hands held tightly against her chest. When they stopped, she almost seemed to forget how to speak until he asked his question. As if struck from a dream, she gave a small start and knit her brows together.

"Y-yes, no more stories this time... veiled words were never in my nature, I must admit. As a child of Mawlock you deserve to know. Perhaps fear has gotten the better of me... no, fear is not the word. I care not if father hears. He is sick, not of the body but of the mind. I am worried for him, and of the stag. Something terrible has become of them, of them both, and it is my fault. I should have hid my feelings from the stag...if I hadn't asked them..." the realization seemed to hit her as she spoke and she felt the pitiful tears well up. Her voice shook as she continued. "The stag peered into the mind of Mawlock. I felt the darkness too... but the stag saw something different. Where I saw a fleeting light they..."

Unable to hold them back any longer, the tears began to flow. Agapi rolled a sleeve over her knuckles and brought it to catch the tears, wiping bright and luminescent stains onto the fabric. "They wish to kill Mawlock and his corruption. They spoke of Firstborn Vice, some strange concept that is beyond me. They even abandoned Dream's End. It is unlike I have ever seen them. This is simply madness! It has to be stopped!"

Her expression was resolute, and yet a shadow fell over her delicate features. Tears still fell, which she continued to angrily brush away. "U-unry, offered wisdom... a means to save Mawlock from this hellish infliction. Whatever it is, whatever it costs, I intend to take the risk. I have precious few moments to spare, and I do not seek to force your hand. I merely wished to let you know of our father's fate... and my own should I fail."

Unry

Behind Agapi, Space began to bend and distort, cloak with nothing but blackness inside slipped outside returning the space around it into normality. It was clear this was but a simple fragment of Unry as the cloak rose up towering over both Agapi and Elyis. The Fragment moved it's presumed gaze down towards Agapi, "You're... in a hurry... do you wish to be brought to Moria to have you questions answered?" The Fragment asked very calmly, it's sights unmoving almost as if disregarding everything around it.

Interactions: Juju Juju
Mentions: Tetro Tetro

• Sinidarr
    Sini_F.jpg
    Sinidarr listened in careful consideration. Unry offered three solutions to the Gladwe problem: Sinidarr could reduce the population and thus the mouths to feed, he could increase the amount of food available to his people, or he could spread the population across a larger area. Sinidarr couldn’t bring himself to the first option. He had already attempted to increase the food, only to find more and more people hungering. The third option, he had never considered. With his powers, he could easily create more pillars or create similar pillared communes. Yes, that would be his solution. With Tilune becoming nomadic, they could live off the land long enough for the natural resources to regenerate. Sinidarr had the perfect place in mind as well, a place he had visited long ago on a mission from the Awakener.
    “I see… thank you, Unry. Countless mortals owe you their lives.”
    Sinidarr finally took notice of the two owl women that had entered shortly after the Awakener had departed in full Stag form. Any party with those two could only end poorly, though it seemed they could balance each other if Sinidarr remembered the battle of the swamp correctly.
    “It appears I must take my leave, the Tilune suffer daily and it is only right that I put an end to it as soon as possible. However, I will not leave you alone. I have a feeling we will be seeing each other quite soon, Unry.”
    Sinidarr turned and left, yet just as he stepped out of the space a new form took its place. It was Sinidarr again, or rather, a fragment of him. He had split his avatar in half, one staying at the party and one returning to Gladwe.

The Sinidarr returning to Gladwe vaporised shortly after leaving the doors, travelling through the clouds and pausing before reaching Gladwe. A nomadic culture did not begin within an easy distance. He would have to make them trek across the land before reaching their destination. Luckily, it was quite a walk to where he had in mind.
    Sinidarr split himself again; a third fragment would return to Gladwe and watch over the Tilune while the second fragment would build a new location.
    Sinidarr rolled his clouded form to a small bay he had not visited since dropping an Immortal Blossom into its waters centuries ago.

With only thought and an awareness of the world below, Sinidarr lifted pillars from the earth on the edge of the Immortal Blossom’s range. These would be smaller, only five hundred metres or so tall. The Tilune would have their work cut out for them; the tops were not flat, and had very few trees or natural resources at the peaks. Perhaps they would spend more of their time down at the base, lying on the white sands and playing in the cool water. The Immortal Blossom protected the waters and was now encrusted with coral. It had become a haven for fish and aquatic life now swimming blissfully through the rocks. Occasionally, skyeels would swoop down and pluck a fish from the water. The Tilune could have a good life here. There was plenty of room for fun, growing, and learning.
    All that was left was to tell them how to reach this place, but the other fragment could handle that some other time.

Haidwe.jpg
    Haidwe

Solirus Solirus

Lorwen

Kianu's Domain

Blue eyes glanced about the area warily, noting rather unhelpfully that the individual who had promised to attend to her for this particular event was not present. Concern warred with panic as the seconds passed without a trace of her date in sight. Had something important come up, forcing Lorwen's date to run late? Could there have been a prior engagement they had chosen to attend instead? Was her date in danger? Lips tinted pink from mortal cosmetics twisted into a light frown as the goddess's thoughts continued to run their course. Truthfully, it was acceptable if Elyis had broken his promise. Lorwen understood that there were more important things for mortals to do with their existences, though she would have preferred to have been informed of the change, if only to find a last second excuse to pardon herself from tonight's gathering. I may as well make an effort to be seen tonight. The brunette let out a light sigh, resigning herself to a long evening alone as she all but assumed that her date would not be present in time to escort her. Then, just as the goddess had gathered up her resolve, Elyis arrived.

Lorwen was relieved to see the man arrive unharmed and dressed in an outfit that showed no signs of conflict. Perhaps I was hasty in my judgement. She internally remarked, feeling a light heat creep across her face. It was difficult to not feel embarrassed after she had decided to arrive several moments earlier than the agreed upon time. Lorwen parted her lips to say something, anything that would help her feel less embarrassed about her blunder yet no words came to mind. Mercifully, Elyis spared Lorwen from any further embarrassment, not with words but rather a smile that was so dazzling it stole her words away. How could other gods look upon mortals with disdain when they are capable of making these expressions? The brunette was slightly disappointed when Elyis wiped away his smile to return to his more neutral demeanor, but Lorwen refrained from complaining when she felt his hand grasp her own, enjoying the warmth she felt emanating from it.

When the two of them stepped inside of the castle, Lorwen's grip around Elyis's hand tightened reflexively. There were quite a lot more deities and servants of those other gods than she had initially been prepared for. The goddess had never before been in any area with more than one other deity, though even then Lorwen would have taken great pains to ensure that her path never crossed with another of her kind. Now that she felt surrounded on all sides by other deities, Lorwen was finding it increasingly difficult to not turn herself around and flee from the castle even with the reassuring presence of Elyis beside her. Still, she gathered up her flimsy resolve and pushed past her feelings of discomfort to try to be civil. I suppose I can try to be social now. Lorwen thought to herself as she noticed a woman with antlers quickly approaching Elyis and herself. Unfortunately, Lorwen never received the chance to talk to the woman since she immediately launched into her panicked dialogue, which then caused Lorwen to feel concerned for the antlered female. She seems to be truly troubled. Perhaps I can help her.

The goddess was surprised when her date spoke up before she could, taking control over the conversation and effectively dismissed Lorwen. Her shock was still present on her face when Elyis quickly ushered the other woman away. Blue eyes blinked once, then twice before Lorwen felt her lips form into a frown once again. Or, The brunette thought to herself. Perhaps I can attempt to talk to the others and make an effort to catch up on the past few centuries. Lorwen's gaze swept across the room with thinly veiled nervousness.

Tags: Tetro Tetro - Elyis | Juju Juju - Agapi

Last edited:
Zexzad
interaction: Karcen Karcen Morrighan Morrighan
zexzad would happily take the pats from u'de with a big rin on his face slowly moving away with a twirl. "aah yes its wonderful that we can get along together better that can be see for our deer.. deer bother and poor old mawlock good to see we are at least doing well" zexzad replied cheerfuly once more turning its attention to Rehena and giving the godess a huggo too. "just so you don't feel too left out" zexzad responded. "anyway i must go check on miko and the others.. seems something happening and i mussent miss out especially when its vitis and mawlock oh things should get interesting."

1637850643326.pngDream's End
End's smile faded slightly as he glanced around the castle he was in for what seemed like the first time. He began to frown as something occurred to him. He couldn't find Vitis. He felt panic grip his lungs. Where was Vitis? He began to frantically crane his head, trying to check wherever he could. "Vitis?" he spoke, a voice gripped in fear.

End slapped his face with both hands, taking in a breath. He should relax, why would Vitis abandon him here? Vitis has always been by his side since the very beginning, so of course he wouldn't leave him. He couldn't ignore the anxiety flowing inside him, however he was calmer than before. Maybe Vitis just wandered off somewhere to talk to someone. Vitis did enjoy talking.

End shuffled, mumbling to his friend as he did so, "one will return shortly," he spoke before gulping down his nerves. Gods and servants alike towered over him and he felt like he couldn't see. Shaking his head to push away his thoughts of running away he began to make his way over the floor, looking for someone who he felt wasn't terrifying.

His eyes laid on a woman? They looked nice enough, their appearance far less aggressive than most. She was frowning in a way of disappointment, something that reminded him of Vitis. He barely reached her midsection as he came to her, gently pulling on her skirt, "I-um- do you know where Vitis is?" he squeaked out, a flush crossing his face. Without Vitis he didn't feel as confident as usual. He didn't know anyone here but Miko. Did they even know him?

interacts RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 | mentions Juju Juju

Unry

1637875927804.png

Remaining still and stiff as a rock, Unry watched Sinidarr split himself once more with more conviction and motivation as ever, even if his thoughts were beyond his reach, he could feel it was the case, yet as Unry noted the new entries and exits occurring at the party, he knew he had wanted to do something even at such a limited capacity. Unry's vision turned towards the shard left behind by Sinidarr,
"It seems... we have little time here... and there is something... I've been meaning to do... now would be foolish to waste such an opportunity..." Unry explained calmly before walking away from Sinidarr.

Unry's presence could barely be felt by the divineless and the dancers and Unry slowly made his way, always walking in a way that even when people would move around everywhere they would never bump into him no matter how sporadic their movements were. Finally however Unry stopped moving, finally having arrived to two he had wanted to meet. Lorwen and Dream's end who had perchance bumped into each other. Unry looked directly at Lorwen, his height matching her own and then looked down at Dream's End, confused as to the whereabouts of their companion.

Unry paused for a second when arriving looking back at Lorwen. From his robes a frail arm black as the night sky reached into his own face or more specifically the lack of it. With it's sharp finger the arm placed two miniscule stars in place of eye sockets and slowly began forming a wide u of stars representing a smile. Once done the arm retreated back into the robe. Unry gave a small bow as a gesture of greetings towards both Gods,
"You must be Lorwen" He said raising his head back up to face Lorwen, "And you must be Dream's End" He spoke once more moving his gaze back at Dream's End, "A pleasure... to meet you Both" he stated with a relaxed yet welcoming voice.

Interactions: jmann jmann seasonedcat seasonedcat RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII
Mentionss: Juju Juju

1637899020103.png
Lunari Buras
Staring at the young god as they spoke, turning to keep them in sight, he considered their words. Perhaps it was all in the way he looked at it. Perhaps if he did not look at it as making a minor god and instead as simply setting up rules for the Unadyne to follow on their death, he could very well do it on his own. But something stopped him from leaving and doing just that. Seeing the snowflake dance around Paleros' palm, he could not move himself away. And so he took even himself by surprise and took their hand.

"It is already cold in this room, there is no reason for me to make it colder." He told them as he lead them towards a more open section of the ballroom. The music had changed, something lighter, faster, with a strange instrument he had never heard before, yet knew to his core was something the Unadyne would like, keening front and center. "Instead, let us do as these mortals are doing, and let me mull over what you have said."

And so, he began to lead Paleros in the dance he seemed to have known his entire life. Faster and faster they went, spinning to and fro, cape and dress billowing about them as they spun. And as they danced, the flames of the First Fire began to leap from Buras. And when the song came to a close, a broadly grinning Solari Buras had replaced his Lunari counterpart. Resplendent in red silks and gold, fiery hair making a halo around his head, he was quite the opposite of his lunar counterpart.

1637903329789.png
Solari Buras
"I believe you have given me the clarity needed for my task. But I will still ask you to assist me, if you wish." With that, he began to walk off. He had made enough of a show in Kianu's halls, and he Solari Buras had never gotten a chance to truly see the Goddess of the Hunt's realm. This was as good an excuse to explore as it was to create a god. As he walked, he began to prepare for the Goddess of Star's birth, a small ball of light coalescing in his hands, idly molding it, throwing it this way and that as he walked. "You will be such a bright spot in this cold universe that even the mortals will be able to see you, whether you are by my side or that of the Lunari's," he muttered as he talked. "And they shall see you racing across, guiding the souls of the Unadyne to their resting place. Oh and what joy you will bring to them all. All that hear you laugh will not be able to help themselves and laugh along with you. Death is not simply the end of life, but the beginning of something else. You will know what to do, of that I am sure. But first, you must wake up."

He poured everything he had into that ball of light. He saw the little, smiling girl that laughed and giggled at the slightest provocation. At how she gleefully told and listened to stories as she guided spirits up to the heavens. 'I quite like that image' said a calm voice, distant in Solari Buras' mind, but ever present. "I quite agree," he muttered his reply as he wandered through Kianu's realm. And in what felt like was a blink of an eye, it was done. Holding the pulsing orb of blinding light in one hand, he hurls it towards the heavens, where it disappeared with a small twinkle. Yet almost as soon as it was gone from sight, another blinding light appeared, a small figure standing where it touched the ground.

"Hi!" It proclaimed loudly to the universe, a smile already spreading across her face. "I'm Sindri! Nice to meetcha!"

Miko happily munched on his cake humming happily as its tail wiggled back and forth cheerfully red eyes staring at his friend endy who seemed to have a much better mood now. "OH YEAH that would be amazing, id love to learn how to bake it would be super fun i bet you could be the god of baking and be super cool" Miko replied super duper cheerfuly however he did wounder where zexzad was? where they ok? they where miko's dad afterall so therefore they must have been around right? but that was when Endy started panicking since there "dad" uncle vitis had dissapeared. saying he'd come back soon miko shrugged. "no im gonna go help too its not good seeing you being upset." miko announced with a nod. following Endy but traling being due to trip up on his own tail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back