• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A World Renewed (Sandbox God RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Kianu (God of Ice, Winter, Hunt, and Preservation)
fa975768106ae4bb31e6736c604a50964393664er1-750-1100v2_00.jpg

Wonderfully…revolting?

It was the first time she heard such contradictory words used to describe her and Kianu wasn’t quite sure what to make of it. It certainly didn’t sound like the eight legged-deity was trying to insult her…and yet it kind of did at the same time. Cold as she was, Kianu liked to think she wasn’t very prone to burst of temper like Mawlock seemed to be, always attempting to maintain a level of glacial, queenly dignity—as the ruler of a castle should—so she didn’t take his assessment of her appearance to heart. Besides, his words got her thinking.

Why?

Why was her appearance the way she was? Why did she like the things she did? Why did she come to the newly born planet, bring with her 3 Ice Maidens and the gift of Winter? “…Because I can, I suppose… Because I am a God.”

The eight-legged diety’s voice sounded genuinely curious, so Kianu continued talking. Unlike Zexzad who randomly barged into her castle to give her a new creation of his, or Mawlock who requested that she ‘teach’ some of his mischievous creations as if there was something wrong with them, he didn’t try to impose anything thoughts or ideals on her. He was curious about her and simply asked her question—a rather insightful one at that. “When I was born from a void of nothing—somewhere further from the others—I simply knew things. I don’t know how I knew them. I don’t know why. My powers came to be intuitively. I didn’t even have to learn to use them. I wanted somewhere to rest my feet, so a rock of Ice appeared beneath me. I wanted to make a castle, to shape things, and so I did. It was as if my powers of ice were begging to be used—to be expressed. Perhaps my wants are simply a manifestation of my powers. Perhaps, I, myself, am simply a manifestation of my powers rather than my powers being manifested by me?”

Kianu shrugged. “I don’t actually know…but I gave myself this form because I thought it was beautiful. I made friends for myself because I was lonely,” The Ice Maidens who she made in her likeness. She wanted someone to talk to. Someone to ‘serve’ her. To do the things she wanted. To play with her. “I learned a lot from them.” They were wise because she made them to be…though…rather than wise…it was more like they had a lot of thoughts. Ideas. Desires. She gave them the freedom to think, unlike Ice Golems—who were simply moving husks of Ice—because they would’ve just bored her otherwise.

She made them able to live by eating ‘snow’ and ‘ice’ because that was all her powers generally manifested as. She made them able to reproduce, without ‘mating’ because ‘maidens’ were supposed to be pure. However, one of them wanted to ‘love’ so she made them able to mate with a male of any species—regardless of the kind. They gave her ideas, some she adopted, some she didn’t. In many ways, they made her who she was just like she made them who they were. She didn’t know where they got the idea from of ‘love’ from, but it was most likely Syrion. She’d been able to hear other voices like herself in the distance of the void, voices of gods, for as long as she could remember…so she wouldn’t be surprised if they could as well. She wouldn’t be surprised if some of them—wittingly or unwittingly—influenced their thoughts.

Perhaps they too made her what she was. Perhaps it was their voices that influenced her thoughts.

Who was born first? Who was born last? She didn’t know…and she couldn’t say she cared one way or another. Paying attention to too many voices gave her a headache so she painted in seclusion...but she only had one color. Then one day, she’d heard the voices convene together to paint upon a blank canvas…and it sounded like a lot of fun…so she took 3 Ice Maidens with her and joined them…sort of. She supposed even now she was secluding herself somewhat by remaining Everfrost. She knew they each created realms of their own…but it was hard deviating from what she was used to. She liked her castle of Ice. Given their mutual elements, she could only imagine that the merged realm of Mawlock and L’Oria to be a fiery pit of uncomfortable. Her powers didn’t like heat. She wouldn’t die from it. Nothing could kill a being like herself…but she didn’t like it…so the cold moved away from heat whenever possible.

Why? Kianu could only guess.

Perhaps the one who seemed to know everything—Unry—knew…but she hadn’t even spoken to him since she had stepped foot into this yet unnamed planet. No. That wasn’t right. Some of the other creations had already started naming the planet in their own languages…or at least, the ones in the Frostlands did. Sey, who loved the name she was given, called the planet ‘Wisteria’. She taught Bihorn that the planet was called ‘Wisteria’. Bihorn taught his children. Thus, to the occupants of the Frostlands, the planet created by the gods was called ‘Wisteria’.

Kianu was completely fine with that…because she herself was running out names to give things. If she were completely honest, names weren’t all that important to her…but Sey liked names…so Kianu would give things names. Whether or not the other gods agreed with her or not that names were important didn’t particularly matter to her…as they probably all had their own ideals and ideas…but it only made sense to her that the ones that played the most part in the creation of the world got to name it…just as it made sense to her that the divine/immortals stayed in their own realms…and the mortals say in theirs. That was how Kianu thought. It wasn’t fair to test mortals on the same scale as immortals…and so long as the immortals continued to walk the planet, the mortals could never rule.

Not that they could ever truly rule…because if there was one concept that Kianu adopted, it was the strong live and we weak die. She’d seen it in the Frostlands when she left them alone. To her, it’d been nothing more than an experiment. A test. She watched them forget or ignore what Bihorn told them and abused strengths to overhunt and deplete the Frostlands. They thought she favored them. They thought she’d simply make more for them…but why make more when they’d only repeat the same mistakes? So she punished them—just like she’d punished Azorf’s descendants.

For it was only through suffering that one could understand the suffering of others—desperate struggles that gave way to strength. That was the purpose of winter. That was what her powers wanted.

She and Mawlock had completely different values. She wouldn’t have removed the scars. A life of suffering wasn’t a life of ‘waste’ in her eyes. It was a life that proved strength. She smirked. But what he did was fine. They all had their roles in the world. Her girls (or at least Falma, Sey, and Ysmir) didn’t really know it, but whenever or wherever they used her powers, she could hear them. See them. Whatever they did. Whenever they misbehaved. Hear their thoughts as if they were her own. Wherever they left traces of Winter Magic, she could sense. She felt them drawing from her as a source …and she let them…because it made them all the more easier to keep track of…and she never told them…because if they knew, they would stop using it.

It was her gift to mortals whom she liked…but also how she connected to others. How she came to understand them…and because she knew they loved her unconditionally…she ended up spoiling them a bit.

She didn’t want them to filter themselves in front of her…too much at least.

“I came to this planet with three Ice Maidens…which I’ve called Wisteria…because I was bored. I gave them the gift of Winter because I wanted to. I’m a seasonal god…and…to be honest…the only realm I rule is my castle, where I’ve built my connection to this planet, divine realm within it, and the plot of land surrounding it which I’ve claimed as my territory…though it’s mostly used as a hunting ground…so I can’t say I really rule it…”

To be a ruler required people. It required her to command and lead them…but she didn’t really lead. It wasn’t as if she wanted their respect or worship either. She didn’t care whether they do or they didn’t…or what they thought of her really. As a goddess, the Kianu did what she wanted. The Frost Giants worshipped her because Sey taught them to…because they were the descendants of her servant. She punished Azorf because he annoyed her, stole the gifts given to her, and injured she someone she rather liked in the process—a priestess she’d given Winter Magic to…whom she’d connected to and understood the feelings of. Instead of extinguishing his line then and there, she gave it a chance to live in suffering. She wanted to see whether Azorfs descendants, despite their weakened bodies and small size in the Frostlands—where Giants and Ice Wyverns roamed—would choose a life of suffering or peace in death.

They chose life…but one away from the cold.

Granted, Kianu only gave them such a choice because she wanted the jewels Azorf promised her. Why? Why did gods need a reason for anything? Because they sounded beautiful and because she wanted them. She didn’t like giving without getting anything in return. Too many prayers annoyed her. Mawlock might like being a busy body, but she didn’t. The more she had to protect, the more she had to lose. It became a weakness…just like she’d used Xanthos’s weakness against him and got him to work under her. There were a lot of other ways she could’ve handled it, but she chose to test the weaker deity instead. Winter was her test to mortals. Her gift. Whether they saw it as a gift or not was up to them. “My subjects are the ones who choose to be. I offer my protection to those that please me and hunt down the things I don’t like. That’s the kind of goddess I am.”

She could feel when Falma returned to her castle, having completed her task.

Then Sey.

Then Ysmir.

Then Xanthos.

Those were her subjects…oh, and the Winter elf that followed her with a brush as well. She made them to be Everfrost’s main caretakers…so they were good at cleaning…and cooking…and serving…and other menial tasks. The humans Mawlock brought to her felt more like forced ‘guests’ than anything else. She didn’t want them to disturb the Frostlands so she kept them in her Immortal castle, meant for immortals. It was simple as that. Since Mawlock requested that she ‘teach’ them, she would, but not necessarily in the way that he wanted. “If you wish to find entertainment, I hear some horse-like mortals are fighting amongst themselves in the Eastern continent…” Assuming that was sort of thing the eight-legged deity enjoyed watching. “Some gods I’ve seen like to travel the land and learn more about world, choosing to live amongst the mortals, and the creatures inhabiting it.” Or they just enjoyed traveling. Kianu didn’t. She was perfectly content to watch the mortals interact from the comfort of Everfrost castle…though that might change if she was bored enough. The Ice Maidens told her some interesting tales. Wherever they used Winter Magic or brought her gift of Winter, she was able to watch as well. She hunted whenever she felt like stretching her legs, but honestly, she was starting to grow a little bored of that as well since most mortals weren’t very challenging hunts—at all, really. With the wolf god working under her, and her promise to him, she’d refrain from hunting the wolves. The realm which housed souls…the one created by the god Ninuzid was disappearing anyway. How? Why? Who could guess? But with no place to hold the souls, they would be forced to wander the world until picked up by gods like Vitis.

She herself picked up a couple in the Frostlands—since she was the cause of their death via hunting—and preserved them in Everfrost Castle…but honestly that was something creator gods like them would have to figure out. That or just let souls continue to wander aimlessly…which could be entertaining to watch she supposed. Did souls that wander around for long enough, unprotected or unclaimed by a god, simply cease to exist? Did they just run out of energy and fade away? Or would they fill the world until it was crowded with dead souls…given how easily mortals were killing each other left and right? “Though, if you wish to learn of the history of this world the quickest way, I’d suggest visiting the Eternal Archives, which the goddess Runa rules. She has everything written down there…” Kianu shrugged. “Or Unry who seems to know many things. He's recently created a realm of his own.”

She'd noticed the gates that randomly started appearing the mortal realm. Whether the mortals noticed it or not, whether they acquired some godly knowledge, was up to their luck. Kianu didn't feel the need to interfere.

She summoned the gates of Everfrost Castle, which was only visible to those who possessed divine sight…those blessed with it…or those she allowed to see it. “Since you’ve come all this way, you are also welcome to stay at my palace as a guest and learn about your abilities there if you wish.” Xanthos had been a prisoner because he attacked her, rebelling against the everlasting winter of the Frostlands, but she didn’t generally make it a habit to keep gods against their will. Her general policy was to not bother other gods unless they bothered her…though there were exceptions at times. A hunter like herself didn’t have any problems tracking down what they wanted to locate…whether it be mortal, god, or otherwise. She just never really had a reason to yet. “I’ve got a 100-year-old wolf deity to show the godly ropes as well.”

And five humans.

She was still figuring out a way to ‘teach’ them without changing who they were. For a god like herself, it was a simple enough matter to make them civilized…but…as strange as they were…she thought they were amusing in their own way. There wasn’t something inherently wrong with liking pain. Liking to fight. Even wanting to beat their creator in a brawl. It was…unique…and Kianu liked unique things. "But, regardless of where you choose to go, it was pleasure to meet you, Eight-Legged God. My name is Kianu, Queen of Everfrost Castle."

DapperKnight DapperKnight

Last edited:
77B151E7-D166-4ECD-B133-7D881B5CA1EB.pngZexzad
interaction: Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat
“wounderful good to meet both of you for now“ Zexzad replied with a cheesy grin now that they where mostly all playing attention. “You noticed how your name rhymes with visit or well uses the same letters it oh so does make it interesting no?” despite wanting to ask a question Zexzad couldn’t help but ramble as the deity tended to do most often. Before actually asking there question Zexzad would reach up with squish vitis’s cheeks for no other reason then they looked all squishy. “now for my question, you see iv taken a vested interest in keeping a particularly unique mortal there is hardly a chance for there to be one like them any time soon, as such I wish to see what there capable of and that means hmm keeping them like mortal do with there offspring, iv noted your dislike of immoral being and first wish to ask if one would have would have issue in me granting this a greatly extended life, and if you would be so kind as to look after them for a short while as there are matters that need my personal attention as such I do not wish to leave little Miko unattended“ Zexzad explained in an overly verbose and long way not pausing at all to breath between words and just giving the pair of gods a smile a kind of rip within the world forming giving vitis and dreams end a view of the mortal Zexzad spoke of, the young part dragon part changling whome had awoken form there nap and was sitting kinda bored.
—————————
864489BA-4BFF-4700-B070-4489AE1E700C.jpeg

ZIR
Mentio: Tetro Tetro
meanwhile in the warp Zir form currently a large blue skinned masculine looking fellow with large impressive horns was staring at the sentinels who seemed to not be doing there job.. “what’ca doeN? Boss told ya lot ta keep fings in orda“ Zir asked there voice accented. “No command… we wish not to displease“ it responded in monotone. “Rightio might as well be maken some fella to orda ya lot around eh? Sure the boss wont’En mind“ Zir replied musingly as they where zexzads only minor god, they where sure they could as there greater deity for a bit of help with this. But they heard the other minor god deliver something to the warp. ” SURE ILL BE TELLEN THE BOSS BOUT IT” they yelled into the vastness knowing it would reach the ears of the minor god that had placed the gift there, and back to there work with the raw stuff of the warp Zir molded the shape of an entity that would fulfill the role as leader of the sentinels but left it lifeless so as Zexzad could give there input and assistance on the matter

Vitis Gurthu
Interacting with: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 seasonedcat seasonedcat
Mention: X

ff846e94dde1461d664545820cdbb98c.jpg
"Words of written ink and their significance are lost on this one," said the stag after the comment on their name sharing the same letters as visit. "A coincidence... that perhaps some may find amusing. If it brings one amusement, then it is good to this one."

Vitis Gurthu was surprised by the sudden movement to touch their face, but did not protest. There was no ill will behind Zexzad's intent, after all, and during their journey Dream's End had wished to wrap around their form whenever their fear or sadness grew too great. It was a... strange feeling, but not an unwelcome one. In a way, Zexzad also reminded them of the little god of war, having a now very similar appearance.

The stag decided to lower their head so that Zexzad did not have to strain themselves to reach.

As patient as ever, they listened to Zexzad's rambling question until they were finished. Their piercing gaze fell onto the mortal in question, a child of both changeling and dragonic blood. They considered the offer for a moment, falling silent. Finally they spoke their answer.

"The longer the life, the greater the gift of death. This creature may keep an extended life, but they may still fall to violence, hunger, and disease, among other things. The longer a life is stretched out, the more fragile it becomes. In the end, it will return to the cycle." The stag glanced over to where Dream's End was and gave a small nod of their head, "This one shall watch over the mortal for the time being. Perhaps the small thing shall learn from the humans as well, and help to teach Dream's End of mortal intricacies."

FF3A8F8E-36A6-4841-8655-2D2A0BE99FCE.png995DCCE8-4E3B-408A-B233-9FE6E6DF3BC5.jpeg

Zexzad&miko
interaction: Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat
Zexzad simple grinned form ear to ear and chuckled at vitis response though it seemed just to be zexzads normal reaction as the tone of the laugh lacked any bad will to it. “wonderful perfect response I’d though you’d answer like that precisely as planned” Zexzad replied giving a little bow to Vitis. Through the rift Zexzad poked there head and in Miko returning a cheerful grin to the sheep like god. “Sleep well miko? Apologies for not getting to you sooner” Zexzad called resulting in the small boy giving a little nod smiling as well. ”it’s ok“ theyd say softly before seemingly waking through the rift out infront of the 3 gods. “This spooky stag is uncle vitis they will be looking after you for a little while as I need to attend to a few things.“ zexzad explained patting Miko on the head gently. “Nice thanks for not leaving me alone… I was starting to get worried“ they’d reply before looking over to vitis and dreams end with the stary eyed gaze of any young child. “Hi mister vitis Im Miko, you look really cool wish my horns where those big I bet I’d look all scary too“ he introduced himself in thst zero filter way a kid always bouncing form foot to foot as they did so. Attention turning to the other small god, they just waved at them in a friendly way. Meanwhile Zexzad slipped away to attend to other matters.

FF3A8F8E-36A6-4841-8655-2D2A0BE99FCE.png1632101905077.jpeg
Zexzad&Zir
interaction: me mention: Tetro Tetro
Zexzad retuned to the warp knowing Zir had finished with there current tasks Zexzad would soon have them present themselves to the kobolds as they where close to making some breakthrough with wyrdstone, and thusly events would be set into motion, but also they’d need to check in on the changelings. “Oh Zir I see you’ve laid the groundwork for a minor god interesting from floating ball of teeth and eyes I do approve greatly“ Zexzad said with a smile startling the minor god slightly. “Oh boss didn’t see ya there and ya gotta template righten ere, though ya could give ya Input but ima thinken isa about right“ they‘d reply confidentiality after getting up. Zexzad tapping the creatures form as it came to life a new minor god. “You shall be the one who knows I’m sure you know what to do from here yes” zexzad said to the new entity TOHK, as abbreviated, it would nod. “Tally-ho boss got it all right up In the old hey what tis a honour to serve“ they’d reply accent being diffrent to zir’s. “Now Zir go chit chat with the kobolds i must address other matter namely one of my brothers. He’s given a corpse of a lesser god as a gift I love it dearly and I must go thank him for it” Zexzad explain continous patting Zir as if they where cat whom didn’t mind since they just purred. “Rightio got it boss illa get too it” Zir replied as the pair parted ways for there respective destination.

• Sinidarr
    sini.jpg

Sinidarr smiled as Unry left. Every piece of him was home and he felt it. Yet, his mind continued to wander off to Paleros and their safety. Surely Unry would not have Animus to harm Paleros, and two minor gods could certainly defend themselves. Another foolish fear, but a fear nonetheless. A sudden arrival tingled the hairs on the back of Sinidarr's neck. To his left came a woman of white and red with the cloak reminiscent of the blood-spattered plumage of a bird of prey. She was soft in features yet alien in aura. A god, or a being created by one.
    "The feeling is mutual, Imitator of Owls. What is your name, friend?" Sinidarr reached his hand out to shake. It was a mortal greeting that he had grown quite accustomed to, as it established an immediate physical connection and marked the beginning of diplomacy. Her name was Lechiku, but that was all she could say before the orb appeared in front of her and stole her voice.
    The manner of speaking was all too familiar. The Awakener had returned, just as Sinidarr had wished Unry farewell. Apparently, Sinidarr had grown. Even he knew it was undeniable that he was not the same god he had been a century ago. They spoke of his troubles, and of meeting beneath shining skies. A joke? Or a misunderstanding? Sinidarr was always preceded by grey clouds and light rain. That's when the orb fizzled, a connection severed.
    "Unry? He..." Sinidarr followed close behind at a brisk walk. He rested his hand on her shoulder and leaned in close, "I cannot charge you for the food, but these people do not flourish well enough to waste such stock."
    Sinidarr pointed the stick at the stall, and the slab of mutton crackled into existence, the townspeople seemingly unaware.
    "You may find the god, Unry..." he trailed off, pointing his stick at the sky, trying to find the perfect angle, "there, or simply visit his temple on the other side of the pillar. I wish you the best of luck, Lechiku, Left Eye of the Awakener. Tell your master that if they wish to meet under clear skies, we can do so above the world, where the rain falls up."
    He pat Lechiku on the shoulder and walked away, tapping his stick as he walked, distant thunder rolling with the rhythm.

Interactions: Juju Juju

Last edited:
Unexpected Game

1628387147133-png.png

One Whose Name is Beyond Immortals

"I am [Master], the Lord of Dreams. I do not believe Goddess Runa is around, though your perception fares well beyond mine, God Ludum."

He had just read about him. Ludum, the God of Games, Society, Adventure, and Discovery. There was not much record about him, so [Master] kept a deference attitude despite the inattention Ludum showed. He sat across of the unknown God for the game, doing his best to follow the game. He was not the largest fan of games. Too many rules, too many grounded expectations. Even so, he continued playing as requested by the God. The consequence of Sigh's whimsical curse still lay heavy on his head to this day.

To make the time and tension less crushing on his soul, [Master] attempted a small talk. "Does the library not have what you seek, God Ludum?"

The act of looking for the owner of the library denoted the lack of knowledge on Runa, the Goddess of Language, Literature, and Runes. His pursuit of the library's owner must then be impersonal and unrelated to the Goddess and more at her position as the creator of the Eternal Archive.

Interaction: Ludum dreadnought dreadnought
Mention: -

A chance for something new

__child_gilgamesh_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_cellophane_02__a10a6036948c34bf935b08f571781fe9.jpg

Interactions: Damafaud Damafaud
mentions: N/A​

He could tell that he wasn't exactly enjoying himself to the fullest as the two of them continued playing on with their game. He couldn't tell whether it was due to an issue with the game or if it was due to him himself which gave him the idea of having someone test his games for a more accurate and honest review of them. "I see although she wasn't exactly needed so that's not too much of a loss. I don't sense anything like me around here now that I think about it so I'll take your word for it." He would roll for his turn as he landed on a FATE square meaning that he had draw from the pile of FATE cards before he could continue. He read the card he drew which allowed him to move a few spaces forward. Unluckily for him though, this would put him on a square which had a trap on it which would lead him behind Master for the time being. He would merely sigh at his own misfortune before answering his question.

"I can tell that this library holds quite the vast amount of knowledge that I'm sure many people would envy getting, as a god of discovery having so much information handed to me for free is quite...boring to say the least. I'd much rather go to the far corners of the land and find something on my own rather than read about it inside a book. "That's why I'm trying to find Runa as you call her to see if there's anything interesting to see in this world." He would explain to Master while waiting for his turn to end. He started thinking about his tester idea in the meantime while idly moving his hands in the air as they create a small trail behind them which fades away. Said trail would end up forming a humanoid figure at times before dispersing into nothingness as he thought up of a few ideas for his tester. None of which were leaving a good enough impression for him to latch onto.

• Lechiku and Nechiku Interacting with: jmann jmann
    Mention: Solirus Solirus

1cd47e6b83b4ed7adec388e3056949ef.jpg
    47cf34ffabd2e644f891797490eba10d.jpg
    Lechiku narrowed her eyes, sight piercing through the heavens. So very far in the distance, she could just make out something reeking of void. Her shoulders sagged and she gave a groan. It was so far away. Still, she brightened up at the mention of Unry's shrine.

"Thank you very much for your wisdom, o wondrous Sinidarr! Your words shall reach the stag immediately." She gave another overly flamboyant bow, watching him take to the skies and called out, "Many good partings to you-hoo!"

Once he was gone she made her way to the shrine, skipping and humming tunelessly. She snagged another piece of meat from a stall, different from the one replaced by Sinidarr. The taste was sweet and fresh. Venison?

Before she could take another bite, she was swooped up by a black mass.

Lechiku was thrown into a nearby mountain, creating deep gouges in the soil where she rolled down. "Lechiku! What is the meaning of this! Rudeness is one thing, but going against your message is another! You dare to hold back the words of the great and glorious stag before another god! You did not even finish your message! Treachery!"

A beak, black as night, dug into the pearly feathers of a wing and threatened to tear it off. "They will surely punish you for this! You fool! What if they kill you! Do you ever think of consequences! There are some of your messes that I cannot pick up! What am I to do if they pluck you like a spring chicken?"

"Do you ever think at all? Do you really think I did that myself? Use that empty head of yours for just a moment and listen... don't you hear it. Our stag is meeting with another god... against their planning. If you're clever, you'll remain silent."

Nechiku leaned off, head rising towards the lands of the humans. "The human settlement... do they-"

Lechiku shrugged, the bloody wound on their wing closing as it consumed the nutrients in her stomach. "Unlikely, considering Mawlock's power eclipses their own, thanks to that dragon-birther. He could snap them like a twig if he so pleases. Heh~ don't look so fearful, it pathetic. The crispy-one wouldn't dare strike down our sweet master, not yet at least. He is no enemy and the stag is no fool."

Shoving away her twin, Nechiku stood up in the snow. "So... the message to Sinidarr..."

"Already served its purpose." Nechiku purred, motioning up to where Sinidarr had already taken to the heavens. "Really, you should learn how to think before you pounce. I should be worried for you, darling. Now, it's your turn to deliver a message. Don't mess it up... i might have been a little rude to a storm god~. Don't worry, I'm sure he won't take out his frustrations on you, but I guess you'll be the subject of the wrath anyhoo. Bye bye~!"

Giggling, Lechiku left their dark twin alone on the bloody mountain snow. Nechiku's eyes followed the rain clouds that now peaked upwards, blocking out the heavenly stars. It would be difficult for any eyes to pierce that dense cloud. They wondered for a moment if that was intentional. Spreading their wings, they took off like lightning.

Last edited:
Kianu (God of Ice, Winter, Hunt, and Preservation)
Everfrost Castle (Divine Realm)
91e938af1fe642509dc3bf98181b764834e63e2a.jpg

“No,” Kianu said after listening to Falma’s report. She’d already heard everything that’d been discussed in that particular interaction, but formalities were important. They all knew better than to lie to her, but sometimes they had their own interpretations of things said and formed their own thoughts of it. “Winter is my gift to the planet, not any one race living on it, and it does not discriminate. So long as my powers can still reach it, Winter will always come to the land of the mortals. The duties of you and your sisters remain the same.”

“But what of Lord Mawlock’s words? He'll surely kill us if we go against his wishes.”

“You do not need to step foot onto Dwarven lands to spread Winter to it, do you?”
Kianu found it amusing that her fellow god would be so protective of Azorf’s line that he’d forbid even her servants from entering ‘their lands’. There was no mortal-claimed territory that a god couldn’t walk if they so wished to. Her servants represented her—the Ice Maidens especially. By calling their actions ‘disgusting’ it was as if her fellow god was calling into question her choice of punishment, though he’d treated his angels little better. “If Mawlock wishes to challenge my authority over my domain, then he should talk to me about it himself.”

Unlike the god of life, Kianu cared more about her subjects than any single mortal race on Wisteria. “Azorf’s children paid me back for the crimes incurred by their ancestor, so there’s no need to bother them anymore.” Unless they annoyed her again for whatever reason. The Dwarves paid her back more than what Azorf promised in exchange for his short life actually, but it was only gods like her paid attention to specific numbers and wordings when making bargains. Azorf had been the one at fault for thinking he could trick a god anyway…and the value of the ‘rarest and prettiest’ rocks was largely determined by what Kianu liked—as well as what they thought their lives were worth. Where and how these rocks were found, or whichever god they went to for assistance in doing so, didn’t really matter to her so the ‘in the Frostlands’ part could be ignored. “Once Garguntyr picks out the 390, 435 rarest and prettiest of the jewels, have the elves return the rest.”

“You probably bullied them too much, Falma~”
(Sey)

“Did you hear what that short and ugly thing said to me,” Falma scoffed. “Just because they have a god protecting them now, Azorf’s kids think they can stand on our turf. Their arrogance knows no bounds! And that shrine! The meaning behind making her majesty’s statue smaller than Lord Mawlock’s couldn’t be more obvious. I can’t stand anything that disrespects Lady Kianu.”

“Me either!”
Ysmir echoed her elder sister. “The Coria might be meh hunters, but at least they show proper deference to Her Majesty.”

“Regardless, it had been your job to ensure they completed their task, Falma. I’ve sent you to watch over Azorf and his descendants because you are the eldest and cleverest of your sisters.” Sey was too soft on her descendants and Ysmir was very likely to be tricked. “Do not let your emotions cloud your judgement again. All three of you.”

“Yes, Your Majesty.”
The Ice Maidens bowed.

Kianu listened to the rest of their reports, the report of her Everfrost’s Inner Court—the Winter Court—, from atop her throne in silence. Xanthos still wasn’t very familiar with the proceedings, but he picked things up quickly enough. He still scowled at everything in her divine palace like he would rather return to the mortal Frostlands than have to be in her presence, but the minor god kept his word. Similarly her girls hadn’t a clue why she’d invited the wolf that dared to challenge winter to be amongst them. She liked the fire in his eyes. He was different that the Ice Maidens who only ever agreed with her and she felt his opinions would add a fresh touch to Everfrost castle…though she still had a reputation to uphold.

“…yeah, so a new liter of wolf pups was born again in the Frostlands this year…” Xanthos lifted a white rabbit-like creature up by the antlers. “These creatures, that I’ve dubbed jackalopes, found their way to my batch of blooms and started breeding like mad. I’ve noticed some…changes…overtime to those that consume the petals by the way…”

“Yes, the Xanthos blooms convey my blessings of Winter and Ice. The jackalopes have acquired these blessings, so the cold will not harm them, and their bodies likely altered as a result. I trust you will not let the wolves make the same mistake the giants did.”

Xanthos snorted. “I won’t. When will those favored creations of yours be waking up again anyway? I need to know so I can warn the wolves.”

“When the time is right,”
Kianu said ambiguously. “The interference of gods in mortal lives can change many things. It can cause the rise and fall of civilizations. Cause the extinction of an entire species in an unfair manner. Keep that in mind while you carry out the task of preserving and watching over the Frostlands, Xanthos. You are a god. As much as you might not think it, your time is endless, and your strength greater than any mortal creature on the Frostlands.” Even her maidens would have a difficult time holding back the wolf god if he decided to go feral…and Kianu did not fancy having to step in a second time.

"As if you don't play favorites, " Xanthos shrugged. “…but sure thing, Your Majesty. So long as you keep your promise regarding the wolves, I’ll keep mine.”

“Ugh, I don’t know how you can stand his attitude, Your Highness. That Dog’s nothing but a menace.”

“Bite me.”

As Sey and Xanthos glared at each other, Kianu pinched the bridge of her nose. Getting her vassals to work together might be more difficult than anticipated. She changed the subject. “Where is Bijorn, by the way? Why isn’t he here?” Bijorn, the first Ice Golem with a soul, was a part of her Winter Court as well, since he was Sey’s husband and commanded the guards of Everfrost Castle.

“Ah, our apologies for his absence, Your Grace. My husband is tending to our second child, Bifrost, atop Giant’s Ridge.”

“Your…”

“Oh, wow!”
Ysmir hugged Sey. “Congratulations, Sis!”

Falma rolled her eyes. “Why am I not surprised?”

Another giant?”
Xanthos scowled.

“I couldn’t help it,” Sey blushed. “With all the frost giants asleep, it just got so lonely~”

“Very well,”
Kianu sighed, a small smile nonetheless forming on her face at her servant’s apparent happiness. Sey had been quite upset when Bihorn died and now with the putting of his descendants to sleep she thought it only right to allow her messenger something to distract herself with. Being a mother again would certainly do the trick. Kianu couldn’t say she understood the joys of motherhood exactly, since, as a god, she’d never really considered the need for children, but it pleased her when her subjects were happy. “Since we won’t be hunting again this season…” Kianu held up her hand before the ladies could protest. Like her, they loved hunting. “Let us hold a Winter Ball instead—in honor of Sey’s second child and to welcome Xanthos, as well as the five humans I’ve been training, to Everfrost Castle!”

The Ice Maidens and Winter Elves cheered. It was a good opportunity to teach Kaleb, Erys, Huggorith, Lix, and Sigraine about civilized conduct as well. Thus far, she’d only given them challenges to defeat, creatures to hunt (mostly in the Frostlands), and quests to complete to alleviate their boredom. Victory offered them rewards—clothes, weapons, gifts, etc—from her treasury. Defeat made only made them try harder to succeed since, as Kaleb said, they had an endless life given to them by Mawlock to keep trying against difficult odds. Defeating Mawlock in a brawl was a plain impossible goal, but Kianu would give them the chance to try and do so...one step at a time. He seemed to care for his children so he wouldn't ought-right kill them...probably. If he did, their endless life would simply come to an end.

“…can I not attend? Every time that Kaleb human sees me, he just tries to pick a fight with me. It’s getting old…” And a little creepy.

“No,” Whistling, Kianu called for Cyyrien, her hunting bird, lifting her arm to let the Ice Phoenix perch. A bird she’d taken pity on, Cyyrien was the only one of its kind, since there was no need for it to reproduce. She’d preserved its soul ice and tied it to the Frostlands so that even if it died, it would always be reborn in the snow. Like the Ice Maidens, she’d blessed him with the gift of Winter Magic as well as a keen sense for the hunting and the divine. “Search out other gods and deliver them an invitation to my Winter Ball in Everfrost Castle.”

Whether or not her fellow gods attended was up to them, as most were probably busy, but if she was going to throw a party, it’d be rude not to at least send an invite. A test for herself, she supposed. Speaking to the eight legged god, even if she had been the one to do most of the talking, reminded her of why she'd joined the other gods in painting upon Wisteria in the first place. Kianu lifted her head. “And with that, this meeting of the Winter Court is adjourned. Falma, Sey, Ysmir. You three are in charge. Have the elves prepare the food and clean Everfrost Castle from top to bottom.”

@ anyone who wants to receive the invitation...

Last edited:
1632280377401.png
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Because they can...that was possibly the best answer Nyylathe can think of personally. If one has the power, then why not use it? What is the point of holding back one's abilities without reason or purpose. This ice goddess of the hunt had won over the Spider's interest and it's respect. Power, no matter how little, should not be held back. It should be used and tempered, and made even greater...the spider hissed with fascination as the Ice Queen told it a story about how Kianu came to be, and Nyylathe cannot help but identify. They were born into this world in a similar way. They had simply became aware, digging their way out from the ground and had the urge to learn and experience new things. They had even birthed an entire clutch of similar beings to better learn of the world, though from they assume, Nyylathe learned in a rather different manner then Kianu. The spider learned the feeling of wind, the texture of food and the taste of many, many warm blooded animals through their children, and Kianu doesn't seem like the kind to take pleasure in letting the feeling of rough timber brush against their carapace.

"Your story has moved me in a way I have never felt before Ice Goddess. I believe this is what is know as...a kinship? Perhaps not, but I believe it is what I am feeling at this moment." They chuckle, sending a quick vibration through the air as their massive body shook due to the spider beginning to circle Kianu, to get a look at the goddess from every angle. "You have given me much to think about. What shall I do with my powers? Why do I have them...what things shall I create with them...what things shall I destroy. These I believe is what will define me as a god." The spider's hissing was followed by a large leg, large enough to skewer a man with only its forelimb, lifting up to gently touch the Goddess's fine clothes, admiring it's beauty and the feeling of the smooth cloth. "I do not think there is anything more for me here, at least nothing more important then establishing my new Den. As you had invited me to stay, I invite you to come visit me, if you are willing to leave this snowy place and experience something other then bitter cold. Creating your own company is all well, but wouldn't you rather enjoy conversing with someone other then your children?" They added. "I did so much enjoy this encounter, Queen of the Everfrost Castle, you have given me much to think about. And I do hope you would come visit me someday. Perhaps I can do something to stave off that hole you fill with your own creations."

The Great Spider turned and began a slow walk out of the snow, towards the warmer south and following a trail of hundreds of legs that had been left in the snow, left by their brood to lead their parent back to them.

------

Collab with Tetro Tetro

1632285423968.png

Siivanth, the largest of Nyylathe's brood. One of the many dozens that the great spider had told to return back to the warmth of the south and establish them a nest or a den to live in. The spiders walked along the great fields and plains, crawled over the forests and hills like a great wave until they found an area that could be suitable for them to nest.

The area had little in the way value to any of the other mortal races, and it was nestled in between a series of hills, making the den quite defensable should enemies come looking for trouble. The largest brood of the clutch looked around and stabbed the ground with her spear-like leg.

"Here siblings. Here is where we shall make our Den. Let it be the first of many." She hissed. "Dig, and dig. Burn away the rock, and create a home for not only us, but our great creator!" The others immediately began working, digging with claws, spitting acid and venom into the earth and slowly, bit by bit, they carved a great hole in the ground to begin the fondation of what Nyylathe believes will be the refuge for those who wish to inguldge and express their deepest wants and desires.

Since Mawlock's departure the humans worked tirelessly, improving their settlement greatly. Gone were the wooden stakes that acted as a wall. Instead a strong stone wall surrounded the settlment. The old houses had been brought down, and one large building of stone hand carved by the humans was erected where the main building once stood. The statue of Mawlock had been set in the middle of the settlement and sanded down to perfection.

The humans worked on a temple for all the gods, a building much bigger than the one that housed all who lived within the walls of the settlement. Their work halted when in the distance one of the priests of Mawlock saw a swarm of spiders led by a much grander one. While the Zorks may have been nervous, the humans did not worry. Instead, the leader, Delilah, watched from one of the towers as the spiders dug and worked tirelessly just as they did.

She, along with two other humans, went to meet the new creatures, keeping their distance as Delilah called out, "which god commands you?!"

The spiders were all of varying sizes. Most were the size of wolves or large dogs. Siivanth however was as large as a great bear. There was no reason she was the largest of the clutch, it was simple luck that Siivanth had been blessed with that size, and with size, the others looked to her for guidence. The spider quickly noticed the intruding neighbors, and her large body turns as her eight eyes focused on Delilah and the other two humans.

"You intrude on important work softskin! Do not come further, making demands unless you wish to feel the sting of our fangs!" She warned, as the other spiders turned to attention, almost in unison. They followed the order to the largest, the leader, and simple chittering orders Siivathe began to make her way towards the humans, slowly and carefully as small bands of spiders began to move around the humans in an attempt to encircle them to prevent escape, should the humans wanted to disrupt their parent's work. "What creature did you spawn from. Answer me this, and I shall answer your question then." She demands.

Delilah held back a laugh at being referred to as a softskin. Her skin may have been soft, but it was more durable than the fangs of the spiders before her. The two others remained calm when the spiders began to surround them. They looked around more so with interest than concern. "We are creations of the god of life, Mawlock. More specifically, I was born from his creation. Now answer my question, as you tresspassing on holy ground, and only your god may protect you here."

Siivathe didn't know this Mawlock, but she knew about the gods and understood that they are powerful creature and her fangs clatter and click at the idea of a god coming over and ruining their hard work before it has even started! Still...the spiders had numbers on their side. They didn't need to kill the humans, only subdue them and Siivathe was rather confident that they all can entangle the humans in a flurry of stick webbing with enough time, but she wasn't so confident as to try that now, with the fondation of the den not even built yet. "Hmm...you have made your claims, and I and we shall respect them. I am Siivathe, the largest of Nyylathe's first clutch, and Nyylathe has entrusted me and us to build a den for when they return from the great bitter cold north. Will you stop us, will there be a confrontation?"

Nyylathe. The name was not completely unfamiliar to Delilah. But she had not been granted much information about the newer god by Mawlock. "You wish to build a den for your god, and we have been tasked with constructing statues and shrines for all the gods. Hm," she thought to herself, thinking of how things could work out successfully. After a long moment, Delilah spoke up once more. "Your den would best be located closer to our settlement. You will dig and shape it as you see fit, and once your task is complete we will assign workers of our own to tend to the den. It will be treated as a site of worship, and maintained in a fashion most orderly so as to bring glory to both your god, and the one who shall house their abode. Does this idea please you?"

Siivathe was wary, as this was the first time the spider knew of a warmblooded creature that spoke back with the confidence and ego of herself and her kin. It was quite a lovely experience, being able to speak with what would usually be one's meal. She thought for a moment and with a simple chittering of fangs, the other spiders began to chitter in responce before dispersing. They went about their way as Siivathe turned her eyes back to Delilah. "That would be...interesting and I imagine Nyylathe would enjoy being close to a settlement of warmblooded softskins...I shall accept your offer. But I warn that you do not attempt to stall our progress. The Great Spider is a fickle one, and she might be back to see her new home tomorrow or never. We will start moving the building site, as per your suggestions, and in return we expect your workers to be as capable with four limbs as we are with eight." She states. "Do we have an agreement then?"

"You will have the privilege of witnessing our people work. Four limbs is more than enough for us. But worry not, we will simply make sure the finer details of the den are made perfect. No one will involve themselves in the work until your tasks are completed first." Delilah approached Silvathe, looking the spider over, "is this your only form?"

Siivathe didn't say anything. Was this form not to the human's liking? The spider simply gave a small growl, though whether it was out of annoyance, curiosity or a combination of both or neither was too difficult to tell. Siivathe's form slowly began to shift and turn slowly into something more...human. It was the only form Siivathe can think of that wouldn't make the humans uncomfortable. A sleek and slender woman, wearing a dress as black as her carapace and with eyes that hid a strange predatory glare. "I assume this would be more appropriate?" She said, trying to adjust to the lack of eyes and limbs. "What an utterly repulsive way to live..." Siivathe mutters. "Before you ask, I do not know how I can do this, only that I can. I do not understand why, but I assume my siblings and Nyylathe themself can do the same." She adds.

1632285521384.png

Delilah dismissed the other two, sending them back to help prepare for the addition to the settlement. "I must say I'm impressed. I didn't ask because your form was innapropriate. I asked because I was simply curious." As far as immitations went, she was a little impressed. It paled in comparison to an actual human, but it looked good. "It may seem repulsive to you, but that is because you were not made to be perfect as we were. We will have to wait until the arrival of Nyylathe before a statue can be made of them. From the looks of you and the others though, I'm sure their form is one of eight legs and many eyes. Perhaps I could pray to Mawlock and have him reveal their form to me. Let us go so that we can continue our work." Delilah turned and began to walk back to the settlement.

• Sinidarr
    Peryton.png

High above the world, where the air was thin and all mortal existence seemed like ants moving up a great tree, Sinidarr hovered. Not quite flying, not quite falling. A sudden surge of a black mass shot through the clouds and soared high above Sinidarr. They spiralled downwards and came to a stop at Sinidarr's level. It was another owl-like form. Not quite flying, not quite falling. It was like the previous messenger, but black as night and not quite as headstrong. If patterns held true...
    "Well met. I have seen your twin. Does this make you the Right Eye of the Awakener?"
    Before they could respond, they were taken yet again by the blue orb with the Awakener's voice. An apology was the first thing from the Awakener's voice. An honest apology made by a being with an earnest regard for this meeting. They also spoke of being targeted and confronted by Mawlock. Another god preceded by a title: the Judge.
    "Confronted? This is more serious than I anticipated..." Sinidarr had heard of divine interactions, but the thought of conflict had only briefly crossed his mind, concerning the Judge, no less. Sinidarr feared that his endless pursuit of Balance would lead to nebulae running red with the divine blood of any who threatened his order. Such thoughts he shook from his head at the time, and now came back like a two-headed serpent.
    The owl continued. A god had already been imprisoned, the one Sinidarr had once threatened to strike, the one known to him as the Lady of Rest.
    "There is no doubt that resistance is coming. Fighting can be healthy, but this... a conflict of this magnitude would tear the heavens asunder and shake this world to rubble and ruin." Sinidarr's plumage dimmed in colour as he considered the ramifications, "A clean cut will protect the system from the rotten limb, but you speak of something different... guidance and support will work in some circumstances, but I fear the Judge is not like mortals. He will not take kindly to criticism, especially when he holds power. A king dethroned is a king that can learn, a king in power will only resist."
    The owl produced a glowing seed filled with potential power. Sinidarr levitated the seed into his talons and turned it over and over, getting a feel for its nature. This was his purpose, after all. Spreader of Seeds, entrusted with the seeds to protect and nourish the land. It would act as a shrine to the Awakener, just as Unry had done. With that, a new form was revealed behind the owl's wing, an unfamiliar body that housed a very familiar soul. The same one Sinidarr had fought for against the Awakener's wishes. It was renewed in body but whole in mind. It was just like Sinidarr had wanted for his Gilded Ones, except with an intact natural cycle. A wild man; kind, strong, yet untamable. The beard and hulking physique was new, but there was no doubt when he spoke. Gugari had returned.
    "I... I know you. You are Gugari, son of Gurigir and father of Gonlan. I am glad you have returned. "
    Sinidarr beckoned Gugari to their side and he was moved with the wind to float beside Sinidarr.
    "Practice, boy, and innate skill you will learn to control," Sinidarr turned back to the owl, "Thank you for this, Awakener, for the gift and for the news. I am conflicted on how to act against the Judge. They must be dealt with while we still have allies, but I cannot tell if he should be purged of this corruption or supported to control it himself. One method will take significantly longer, and one will have dire consequences should the plan fail. I admire your ideals of pacifism, though I cannot say I entirely share them. Tell me, Awakener, do you know if the Judge is an honourable god? Do you think this could be solved fairly through diplomacy? I know some gods will decline an honest discussion, preferring deals entailing closed doors and pursed lips. Perhaps we can make a trade for the freedom of the Lady of Rest? At least that way we have the time we need to change his ways."
    Sinidarr pressed into his mind for information, trying to push forth another flash to help his decisions. The more he pushed into his knowledge of the Judge, the warmer he felt until his senses were overwhelmed with a flash of fire in his mind. It was worse than he had imagined. Flames lingered on his thoughts for a moment before he spoke again.
    "Perhaps also, it is his bond with the Wind's Warmth that blinds him to the truth of his actions. It may be that she is the spur that pricks his sides..."

Sinidarr turned again to Gugari and whispered instructions, which he took to heart and promptly left, flying down with the help of a strong wind tunnel. He turned back, only to see a bird of peculiar nature fly far underneath them. It dropped something into the clouds, which Sinidarr's true form quickly held frozen in space until this meeting was done. The bird was blue and white and bigger than most birds he'd seen and held a divine origin. The avatar could tend to this matter soon, for there seemed to be more pressing matters at hand.

Gugari was taken down to the second-highest pillar, one that tickled the bottom of the clouds. The pillar formed a crescent shape around a small waterfall flowing through a river that dropped ff the pillar, creating a fine mist of the purest rainwater. The wind tunnel dropped Gugari in front of the waterfall, as well as the glowing seed that hovered in front of him.
    Gugari took the seed and planted it beside the stream, pushing some of the water into the newly toiled earth. After that, he sat back and waited. The sapling would grow shortly, and the first part of his job would be done.

Interactions: Juju Juju
    Mentions: QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Last edited:
A World, An Invitation

1628387147133-png.png

One Whose Name is Beyond Immortals

The question regarding discovery raised a smile. "Such an illusory domain, Discovery. To observe a new phenomenon, that is, to discover something, is also to deprive the world with one less observation to discover."

[Master] tapped on the chair. A sphere projected over the board game, lined with dark and light shades. The world. With a second tap, a minuscule light lit on. It was small, not even a hundred-thousandth of the world's size.

"Mortals are the greatest adventurer. Their world is a vast playground of discovery a lifetime will not be able to empty. Theirs is a journey of never ending satisfaction."

The light on the world expanded and turned blue. It covered much larger areas than the previous light. "Immortals have the largest potential for discovery, though it is a pity most of them rarely explore. Humans are dictated by Mawlock and most Minor Gods rarely travel beyond their given task. Then, there are Gods."

Now, the whole world was illuminated. [Master] addressed this light with much more amusement. "Near omnipotence, near omniscience. It is only by retracting their powers Gods can revel in discovery. Of course, it is only a matter of time until the world is drained from discovery for Gods." The globe died out. [Master] returned his eyes to the game. His turn came and went, his piece moved forward without any fervor. He continued with much gentler voice.

"The actions of other Gods, is what I suggest, God Ludum. In their realm, on the world, theirs are the only influence and changes you can still discover." Then, he suddenly paused. "Such as the one right now."

A bird, regal in nature yet inconclusive in physique, had approached the centre of Dream Realm with a letter. [Master] brought the letter to reality and tilted his head. "An invitation for Gods to a Winter Ball, from Goddess Keanu."

Should he come? [Master] considered his choices. He received his invitation for he was Slumber and Fantasy. An illusory God. The bird looked for Sigh and she had taken the letter indeed. Goddess Keanu, according to the book in the library, is one who, like Mawlock, was more direct in her influence to the mortals. It would be a good opportunity to be acquitted with Gods. As for what he could he dream for in such an event...

"I think this will be a great opportunity to dream," mused [Master], completely forgetting about Ludum for a moment. He sent a messenger butteerfly through the Dream Realm, politely stating his attendance for the Winter Ball.

He was completely not into the game.

Interaction: Ludum dreadnought dreadnought
Mention: Keanu QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Buras and Unry

With a sound that shook the mortal realm did Buras crash into the earth. And though the ground shook and the air trembled, it was not with the same force as he had first landed and created the glistening crater of glass. This did not leave any trace betraying his presence. And though he wasn't invisible like the god before him, his presence would be easily erased once he was gone.

"Unry," The God of the Sun and Moon said softly to the void in front of him, knowing full well the God of Knowledge was there. "I come to you with my creations." As he spoke, they came careening to the ground and landed much less gracefully than their divine father, though they still remained unharmed. "They are great, powerful creatures. But there is nothing in their heads, nor is there a light in their eyes. They are like herd animals content with grazing on whatever patch of grass or moss I put in them on. They would not survive this world, not as they are. I ask for your help in their very survival, first and foremost."

"you come... seeking your creations... to have... intelligence." Unry paused for a second placing their free hand in their chin before finally lowering it, "done... your creations now... have the average intelligence and knowledge... of all races... they lack the knowledge... for everything... yet they will learn... and their children too..." Unry paused again, "I have a favor... of you now... a favor for a favor perhaps... or an agreement if you so wish..."

Buras stood blinking at how easily Unry had agreed to give them the gift of knowledge. Then Unry finished speaking in his slow, breathy, yet deliberate way. "I expected nothing less, Unry. If it is within my powers to give, you may have it. If it is within my powers to do, than I shall do it for you. You are not the first to ask a favor of me in exchange for the gift they give. And I doubt you to be the last."

"It's very simple... really" Unry paused once more looking down and straight at Buras "The favor I ask is that under no circumstance shall you or your creations ever act in any ways which would involve the result of touching the book I am holding... that is all, fulfill the simple request and I shall help you further in the future regarding the knowledge of your people... in a sense they may have my blessing should you wish"

Buras looked at Unry incredulously. He could not believe that the only thing that was required of him was to not touch the book. Such a simple thing, surely he could resist the temptations of seeing what the cover hid. Surely he could do that for his creation. "Then it is an agreement. I, Buras, will not under any circumstances, touch your book. Nor shall my intelligent creations ever touch it. I thank you, Unry, truly I do. For now they have a chance to survive, and even thrive, in this world that we have made."

And with a polite and thankful bow, Buras plucked his creations from the ground, where they had been sticking out like oddly shaped bushes, and disappeared. To where was a mystery, but he seemed like a god on a mission.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Buras and Runa

With the sound of a door softly opening and closing did Buras appear in the Eternal Archive with his creations. He did not know where Runa was, and frankly he was to scared of getting lost in the labyrinthine shelves to attempt to go looking for her. And so he shouted from where he stood. "Runa! I wish to discuss with you the knowledge of Runes that no mortals yet know!" As he spoke, he quietly prodded his creations ahead of him so they could be inspected by the goddess whose domain he had imposed on. And so that he could keep a better eye on them, for they both looked around at the stacks of books, scrolls, and every other written medium as if they wanted to run over, snatch it up, and run off with it so as to read it in a corner of the vast repository of knowledge.

"I am here, brother," Runa appeared before her divine brother. She appeared before her not in a humanoid form, but as a glowing orb of scintillating light as she had eons before the first of the mortals had been created. However, her humanoid form was not far away, working together with the First Archivist in ensuring their great work went undisrupted. The use of Avatars had always come naturally for her, as there were plenty of times where she was needed in multiple places in her own realm at the same time.

"Come in, do not be shy. You are the first guest that I have accepted into the Eternal Archive since its conception," Runa's warm voice echoed around Buras and the creations that he had brought into the Great Hall of the Eternal Archive. The Great Hall was where all visitors that entered the Eternal Archive would arrive in, with high ceilings and surrounded by walls of shelves. Further away were two tall desks where two figures could be seen working in tandem with scrolls, tomes, crystals, and all other sorts of recording devices sent flying deeper into the tunnels and walkways made out of shelves and cabinets.

"My, such a thirst for knowledge," Runa noted as she sensed the inner desire of the little things that Buras brought into her realm. "You have created fine creatures, brother."

"But yes, I am listening. You wish to discuss with me the power of Runes?"

His creations swelled with pride at what seemed to be a compliment from the floating ball of light, though they could never be to certain when Gods were involved. This only caused Buras to narrow his eyes, as he took their shift in stance in posture as a sign that they were ready to bolt for the nearest arch and disappear.

"Yes, Runes. It has been brought to my attention that this one," he said pointing to the shorter of the two, "has a greater affinity for Runes. So says our sister Cath. She has already given her blessing for them to wield magic, yet I agree with her judgement. But I cannot give only half of them this knowledge, just like I could not give only half the gift of magic. I will give and do what I must, but in return I ask that you impart upon them both the knowledge of your Runes."

Runa remained silent for a single moment. While investigating the strange creatures that were born from the Runes, she had already known the eventuality that the mortal races would one day wield the power of the Runes for themselves. However, it would be unlike her to simply bestow upon them the power to wield the runes without them having to work for it.

Yes.

It was not the final destination that her emphasis was on, but the journey that one must walk through in order to grasp the power of the Runes.

"I will not," Runa refused at first, and then reasoned with Buras. "I will not simply transfer to them the knowledge to use all the runes. Mortal creatures must learn to wield the Runes. How can I rob them of the high coming from such a discovery? That being said, I can make the journey... much shorter than it should be. I can teach them the necessary steps to learn the Runes and how to harness the power of the Runes, but I beseech you, brother. Let them learn from their experience."

"Come, little one."

Runa then conjured a Living Rune in front of the two creatures before her. It was a glowing, yellow crystal orbited by two smaller crystals of similar hue. All three had visible fonts within them. The Living Rune contained the Core Font of Light and was surrounded by the Expression Font of Focused Intent as well as the Accent Font of Cyclical Energy.

"Observe."

The two orbiting crystals eventually formed a straight line with the larger crystal in the center. A visage of the three fonts seemed to appear in the larger crystal, visible stacked together forming a complete Rune. At the same time, the shorter of the two creatures began to glow brightly as if it was a torch as a Rune appeared on its forehead. "A rune is formed by using at least two fonts," Runa began. "The Core Font and the Expression Font. The Core Font dictates the main purpose of the Rune. The Expression Font dictates how the Rune is manifested. Draw them to perfection, and the power to command that Rune is yours."

"In this example, the Living Rune in front of you possessed the Core Font of Light as well as the Expression Font of Focused Intent. Depending on how the Expression Font is scribed, it may produce different results. For example, when done this way, all it does is make you glow. If it is drawn in a certain way, the light it produced may burn you instead..." Runa taught them both the basics of the Runes until she was sure that they knew how to draw it properly. It took her a while, but she did in the end manage to teach them the Fonts of Light and Darkness, as well as the Basic Expression Fonts.

After that was done, she then turned to her brother. "There... They now possess the knowledge and the power to wield the Runes. I do not ask anything in return, brother, other than you let them learn the other Fonts themselves. I can give you a hint, though. Seek out these Living Runes. They will teach them what they need to know." She said by gesturing the Living Rune next to her.

The two creatures that were Buras' creations observed as they were told, and observed intently. They listened closely to what Runa said, and seemed to soak up everything like a sponge. When the shorter of the two began to glow, however, it did give them both a bit of a fright, having never seen anything quite like it before. Buras, however, made sure to calm them down and get them focused once more on their studies.

Once finished, Runa told them what she had done, and the simple condition he had to adhere to. "Of this I can do easily, sister. They shall learn nothing more of these Fonts with divine help. You heard her, you lot, if you want to know more go looking for the Living Runes. And remember, violence is always an option, but it should never be the first one taken. Thank you again, sister." As he spoke, one of the tall, pale ones began to drift away. But almost as it appeared like they were to disappear into the Archive, Buras' hand lashed out and grabbed them by the ear. And as soon as he took hold, with the sighing of a door opening and closing, they disappeared.

Runa's divine essence disappeared into thin air, returning to her form behind her desk as her brother left together with his two children. A faint smile appeared on her lips. She had... gotten soft, had she? After witnessing the fall of a goddess at the hands of her own father, it was good to see another of her brothers teaching his children so intently. She hoped that they would find peace and joy upon the mortal world from whence they came.

She then began to pen down what had happened today, her handwriting seemingly softer than before.

1632436138178.png6B14A9A8-7BD4-49A2-A6A4-5709D85B4A28.png

mawlock & Zexzad
Interactio: Tetro Tetro
Zexzad's goal in their little visit was simple just a social call and nothing more. The sheep like god had even brought a plate of cookies with them. Appearing near the large moutian Zexzad would casually walk up to the entrance producing the sound of a doorbell. "Hello brother though I'd come visit it's been a while since we last chatted yes? I brought cookies" Zexzad chimed in a happy tone.

"Zexad! You are always free to come in. Make yourself at home." The voice of Mawlock boomed from beneat the mountain. A hole opened up below the feet of Zexzad, transporting them into the realm before closing back up. The sheep boi would find himself in a room with Mawlock, who was sitting in his throne, eyes closed while he watched and listened to the going ons of the world.

Mawlock opened his eyes and stood, walking over to greet Zexzad, "what kind of cookies have you brought?" He asked, materalizing a table and two chairs for them both.

Zexzad landed with a little squeak due to being all fluffy. A huge goofy grin on it's face at mawlock looking around for a moment they simply approved of the decor mentally a nice change of colour and mawlock looked diffrent too but no need to judge afterall Zexzad had been aware of this already. "I got snickerdoodles if I recall you like those yes?" Zexzad replied With a nod before taking a seat. "Oh thank you greatly for the statue it looks wonderful. I'm sure that box I gave you is treating you well as use full as I said?" Zexzad chuckled a big grin and they would nom a cookie nibbling on it like a sheep.

"Snickerdoodles are in fact my favorite." He gladly took a cookie, putting it where his mouth would be, consuming it. He sat across from his brother, "yes, the box is treating me very well. I've used it to seal away a fellow god for a while. Truly ugly business... But, when a god begins thinking they are above others then you know nothing but trouble can come from it. She can leave the box any time she pleases though. But L'Oria and I put her in there to make putting a seal on the god easier." As Mawlock and Zexzad spoke, a hedgehog Mawlock painted gold walked its way into the room. It had Christmas lights wrapped around it, decorating it and giving it a glowing effect. It dragged behind it the extension cords of comical length that kept it lit. The feral beast consumed one of the fallen snickerdoodles, ravaging the carcass of the forsaken pastry treat.

"If you'd like, I could allow you to keep the box. You could add it to your collection." Mawlock joked, laughing as he took another cookie.

Zexzad simply nodded cheerfully as mawlock explained whatever used the box for. "Oh indeed all as planned I'd say" they'd reply nibbling another cookie and then patting the hedgehog gently. "Oh another gift? Mawlock brother your really too kind I should really get you something more in return," Zexzad responded to mawlock offer of the box of course the god of change wouldn't refuse such a nice gift.

"Hope you don't mind me mentioning but it seems we have both had a change of looks even cath if I recall she'd come by just a little while ago yes? Though I can say you look fabulous in either of the forms you've taken." Zexzad mentioned thinking of what would be a nice gift for mawlocks at the same time.

~~

"Hmmmm," Mawlock grabbed another cookie, eating it while he came up with an idea. "Perhaps another round of gift giving is in order. I hear Kianu is holding a ball, so it would only be appropriate I give her a gift as I cannot attend. With all that I must do, why not give to the others as well? Sound like a 'plan'?" He chuckled at his wordplay with Zexzad.

"Come, stand and pose with me while my demons construct a statue of us." Mawlock stood up, picking up the hedgehog and setting the foul beast on the table. Truly a being of such apocalyptic power would find satisfaction in being allowed to consume more snickerdoodles. Lest the gods be slain by the blood-starved beast en mass.

Dozens of eyes revealed themselves, and out of the shadows of the throne room various demonic beings, once beautiful angels, stepped forward, waiting for the two gods to enter a proper pose before they would begin working.

"Oh indeed certainly approiate to be showing some love iv done so I'm my own way" Zexzad nodded thoughtfully, the god certainly chuckling at mawlocks word play. "Oh yes indeed a plan that can not fail" zexzad added playing booping mawlock As they'd get up form the seat stealing one last pastry form the clutches of the hedgehog. posing alongside mawlock this would be great.

The demons worked as the two stood side by side, each with an arm around the other while they both held the golden box as if it were a grand prize. The statue was a perfect imitation, but lacked the box. Mawlock finished the gift by placing the box in the empty spot. It fit perfectly. "Indeed my dearest brother. One of... many plans..." He looked up, his eyes blazing as he thought of his fellow gods, "one of many plans that can not fail." The demons in the room watched the two gods, whispering to one another fervently, as they moved back into the shadows. He looked back down at the statue and laughed proudly. "Take the statue and the box, add it to your collection."

"Was there anything else you needed? Or did you simply come to see me once more?"

Zexzad found the pose rather amusing and the statue it looked marvellous and of course Zexzad couldnt help but give a knowing grin and look. "Oh I know everything just as planned everything according to plan. Zexzad laugh echoed through then realm disturbing demon and hedgehog alike, "I'll happy take both I should really state a museum, as for anything else, iv notice other gods have given you grief over certain mortals you've made, to shut them up why not make two humans relatively mortal and see what happens? I'm sure that should silence certain aggravated horny fellows"

Mawlock looked curiously at Zexzad, "make my humans mortal? Why would I want to do that? I will not bend to the petty childish whims of the others. They were never mortals to begin with. Let the others complain." He waved his hand dismissively.

"I'll be frank with you more a personal thing, lack of adversity lack of change so I'd hope you'd at least accomdiate the small request of just two, and see what happens form there what changes would come form such a thing, personal ask, to avoid stagnation.":Zexzad explained hopfully. "Do not threat too much however whoever you do pick I'll bestow them a boon of adaptability so they can thrive even without overhwelming greatness" zexzad said hopefully

Mawlock crossed his arms, listening to his brother speak. To make humans mortal was something he planned on never doing. But, he could see the validity in Zexzad's words. He came up with an idea. "Very well then. I will bestow mortality to two humans. They and their offspring and their offsprings offspring, and so on, will keep all of their original divinity, but will no longer be mortal. They will also reproduce much quicker, to compensate for their shortened lifespans. The adaptability will suit them well too."

"Go and pick two humans of your choosing from those that have not accepted my blessings. You will see how they differ from the others. I will have the statue delivered to your realm as I ready other gifts for the other gods."

zexzad nodded thoughtfully nodding to mawlocks response and the giving a big ol smile. "Oh wounderful mawlock I shall go do that post haste and everything will be great" Zexzad chimed happily before giving mawlock a big fluffy hug. "Always the most thougthful of us you are" Zexzad added on before getting ready to leave.

"I'm glad you believe so. Farewell, brother." Mawlock reached over and booped Zexzad before the god left.

Lechiku and Unry

1632489082566.png1632489108721.png

Collaboration with: Juju Juju

Lechiku tapped repeatedly on the fragment's face with her finger, "Oh Unry, yoo-hoo! It is I, Lechiku, left eye of the stag! I have come to talk with you!"

The Fragment simply remained motionless, yet in such a close distance did Lechiku begin having the urge for deeper thoughts.

She let out a long sigh as yet again, she was met with silence. Silently cursing to herself, she then hopped on top of the fragment, standing on his head. She placed her hands together as if in prayer, and thought.

Her stomach rumbled.

"Ugh... is this even going to work? I'm hungry. And tired. This is taking forever." she sighed again, closing her eyes and concentrating. There was a puzzle here to solve, surely. If she solved it, maybe she wouldn’t have to traverse the cosmos just to check up on old man Unry. She concentrated for several seconds.

"AHH! THIS ISNT WORKING!" she shouted suddenly, startling a few meditating Tilune. At least, the ones who were not so deeply in thought.

Lechiku hopped off the statue and landed in the grass. Thinking so long was just a waste of time. Standing still for so long was just a waste of potential. Stupid Tilune. What did they think would happen if they waited here for so long?

Lechiku got the sudden urge to play with a few of them, messing up their meditation. A smile crept up on her face and she giggled. She slowly crept up upon a meditating Tilune, standing over them.

She leaned down until their faces were level, then she whispered, "g o o d l u c k..."

Smiling, she took the form of a hulking owl and soared into the heavens, past the stars and that disgusting place of void. "This had best be worth it! After this I swear I'm hunting for an entire day and night~"

Lechiku arrived in Moria like a snowy wind, shedding her owl form out of habit, stumbling upon perfectly smooth stone out of exhaustion. She fell onto her hands and knees, panting. A pain gripped her stomach.

Forcing herself onto her bare feet, she called out into the emptiness. "Oh Unry! Hellooooo! I've come to visit!"

There was no response, only an empty silence.

Lechiku gave a pitiful whimper, pouting her lip slightly. Was all that energy for nothing? She glanced over her shoulder, no longer able to see creation. How far was she now? This strange realm seemed to grow in size the longer she looked at it. "Unry, god of void and knowledge, why do you hide from a poor little bird?"

The sound which moved escaped her lips were met by overwhelming nothingness. Yet in that time did she notice the column acted more as a path towards a square structure with a dark entrance.

Lechiku rubbed her head and walked along the strange path. She glanced at the dark entrance for a moment, before walking through.

Upon entering the room, did the darkness of the entrance fade revealing a spacious room with Unry standing in the center.

The pale woman approached Unry and gave an overly formal bow towards him. Any anger she felt was hidden far away as soon as she smiled, "Greetings O wise Unry! At long last I have found you! It is a pleasure to be in your presence at last! I am Lechiku, left eye of the stag!"

"This... isn't a pleasure... for you" Unry responded quickly, "Yet... you are the... first to arrive... what knowledge do you seek?"

Lechiku flinched, "Ah... of course it is my pleasure! I am but a humble servant! Well... I do have a personal question. What is this realm you've made? Does it have a name? It is quite... ah what is the word. Minimalist~"

"In your thoughts... it is boring... I know... Yet the realm has a simple... purpose... a destination for any individual to travel to receive... knowledge directly from me... or blessings in exchange for gifts... The realm is called... Moria" Unry responded clearly.

"Ehe... so that's why..." she cleared her throat before continuing. Up until now only the stag monitored their thoughts. Of course the c- the wondrous god of knowledge would be able to as well. "So this means I am the first to visit, and the first to obtain knowledge? How wonderful! You know, there were a lot of tilune meditating near your fragment. I bet this place will be filled in no time! You should, erm, perhaps add a few furnishings before then. Can mortals even live here?"

"The concern for capacity... is no concern at all... would a thousands souls enter this realm they would believe themselves alone....... Moria is not meant to act as a home... you enter for knowledge and blessings... and you leave... However perhaps the gifts in the future... could serve as... furnishing as you put it..."

"Well, it's your home, isn't it? But, if you like cubes and stone and... shapes..." Lechiku stretched and gave a yawn. The sleepiness was snapped away when Unry mentioned gifts. "Oooh! What sort of gifts? I do love gifts!"

"In many senses this place can be considered my Home...... Anything one is willing... to give up may be accepted... as a gift..."

"That is... actually that is something not even the stag would oppose. In fact, I do believe they would be most pleased for once! Oh, my duty stretches ever onwards but... may I exchange anything for these little things?” Lechiku waved her hands, and in them appeared the cleaned bones of a stag, a boar, a mutton chop bone, and a zork. The contents of her stomach, to be exact. ”Allow me to be the first to test this out, O great and powerful Unry!"

"You would give up these items as a gift to me?" Unry asked.

"Yes, of course! The spoils of a moonlight hunt! Er... save the mutton chop. I stole that from a tilune." Lechiku said with a smile.

"Very well" Unry stated finally moving his free hand towards Lechiku, scratching the fabric of reality along the way causing an energy to flow towards the left eye of the stag. Finally Unry moved his hand back to where it was closing the tear and stopping the flow of energy. "It is done." He said as the gifts began to float and hover around Unry.

For once, Lechiku looked rather excited while she waited for her blessing. Her usual sleepy look had been replaced by childish wonder. She waited a little bit more, and still had no idea if anything had happened. She frowned. "Ah... did it work?"

"Yes... it did work..." Unry responded as his newly received gift still orbited around him.

"What was the blessing then? I don't feel very different at all." she said, inspecting her arms and legs suspiciously.

"The Blessing... is as follows... the lower your energy reserves become... the more sensitive, advanced, and powerful your senses become to facilitate... easier hunting... additionally... should you ever lack enough energy to move and likely soon die... you'll have the option... to enter a frenzied state... draining your very existence... while devouring anything near you until you can work... properly..." Unry responded with a short explanation.

The longer Lechiku listened, the brighter her smile became. She let out a laugh and clapped her hands together happily, "This is most exquisite! A curse and a blessing! By the stag’s antlers, no greater exchange could there be!"

She bowed graciously, no longer needing to force it, "Many thanks to you-hoo, oh great and wondrous Unry! This gift will be most cherished! What great excitement it shall bring~!"

"Do you wish... to leave now?" Unry seemingly asked.

"Oh, my... of course, of course! But if you would be so kind... which direction is the quickest flight back to creation. I’m afraid this bland land of yours is blocking my sight of Rock. Any distance longer and poor, poor Lechiku may drift endlessly in space as a dead-thing..."

"You entered through a most... unnecessary method... yet if you wish to return to the world... simple pass through the entrance... it shall lead you back... to the Gate... however... you may tell me where you wish... to return... and I shall make it so." Unry responded pointing at the entrance Lechiku went through.

"There was... an entrance... THIS WHOLE TIME!?" Lechiku said in bewilderment, "All that flying for nothing! Ugh, what a pain!"

She gave a groan of annoyance. "Well... since you did offer. I’ll take the easy way out. Ah, you are truly too kind, oh great Unry! How could I pass up such an offer, and after such a blessing! Here I was beginning to think I'd starve along the way back. Thank you~ I will go back to your fragment. The Tilune lands are good hunting grounds. Mountain beasts are so fatty and full of flavour! Ehe~”

“Very well...” Unry lifted up his free hand and snapped his fingers, “walking through the exit will lead you… to my fragment...” Unry explained lowering his hand.

In a rustle of painted silk, Lechiku skipped her way towards the entrance. She hummed a joyful tune, one of the last songs made by a Zork bard. Yet before her feet passed over the threshold they stopped in their tracks. She held her head, rubbing it as if in pain. When it subsided, she glanced back at Unry. Specifically, his book. Her yellow eyes were unfocused, hazy. Then, she blinked and gave a happy wave, “Bye-bye Unry, great knowledge keeper!”

She then hopped through the doorway and was gone.

When Lechiku finally left, Unry moved from the center of the room, moving his gaze towards the gifts that were floating near him. With a simple gesture did the gifts begin to move further upwards, becoming encased in a glass to preserve them and display them should anyone turn their gaze to the ceiling. With that done, Unry walked back to the center of the room and stood.

Maljer Allagí

“Do you think they came across a miracle or something, Maljer?” The nameless teen spoke to it in their fourth day together as it carefully munched on the head of a dead fish. “I mean, my parents are strong, you know? Dad throws a speak like no other, and mom knows some nifty magic!”

Yet despite that, they weren’t here. Allagí could offer no words to the boy beyond the munching of his food, carefully plucking meat pieces from his meal.

A sigh came from the other, as he held his legs tight. His appetite was lost, and with a singular tired motion, he threw the head towards the crocodile, who devoured it in a single bite, his hunger’s size becoming more apparent with each passing moment.

“So why won’t they come back already…?”

The boy looked up to the sky where stars painted the horizon. With each passing day, it felt as if the distance between him and them felt greater and greater— just like the little stars in the sky. Their journey had been great, and they survived many days before, trying to get out of the muddy confines of the swamplands. So what’s stopping them now?

‘Don’t cry. Don’t cry. Don’t cry. Don’t cry.’

A sharp inhale as he laid down on the gentle bed prepared just for him. ‘Maljer’ stared at him, as the boy pulled something from underneath his robes— a small necklace with a circle on it.

‘Don’t cry. We’ll reach it— that new tomorrow sun.’

“...Maljer…” The boy whispered, his voice cracking and almost breaking, yet he kept on. “I really want to see it, you know? New places, new people… I want to grow up with dad and mom and learn many things.”

A moment of silence washed over them. For the boy, that silence held more meaning.

“I miss them. I hope they’re okay.”

“...”

No words were spared once more as the boy slowly rolled into his blanket, letting the warmth comfort him where no one else could. Something came from his mouth addressed to Allagí, yet he could barely understand the meaning of it. It was something that in the future, he wishes he could have said back.

“Good night.”

And when night stood at its peak, the immortal too fell asleep with not a word capable of being spared.

Morning came, the sun’s rays gently ticking against Allagí’s skin as he felt for the first time the feeling of being tired, groggy, and such things. Consciousness seemed like such an odd thing to them— not being able to be tired in their most basic form, but at the same time, being bound to such simple mortal concepts when in forms like these.

Just by living, breathing, eating, and walking… indeed, it would learn many things just by existing in the world. As such, it was truly a massive stroke of luck that it gained such a form after enough time, at the end.

Movement beyond its own was felt not too far off, belonging to the familiar scent of the nameless horned boy. Where the leather tent from which the boy slept once was, now stood only empty space and the very same carrying an oversized bag on his back. Pots and pans, leather and food, they all hanged from it, clearly not being meant to be taken by a single person.

“Ugh,” he mumbled, his legs wobbling at the sudden weight almost pulling him back down.

Allagí stared with a blank expression. It was the first time it had seen the teen move any of his belonging around, ever since they met. His expression too had changed— from that jovial but pained look to a more hopeful and determined air. His heart was palpating, jumping up and down.

“Okay… to the north, right?” He mumbled under his breath, eyes closed as he concentrated on something Allagí couldn’t see. “North, right. North…”

The crocodilian God stepped forward curiously. Its heavy body dragging against the dry ground, making noise that the boy certainly noticed. With a blink and a quick turn of his head, the teen stared at the crocodile standing a distance that was too close given his form. Yet he didn’t seem to mind, as soon, a wide smile appeared on his face.

“Maljer!” He cried. “Good morning! Did you sleep well? Well, I sure hope you did. We’ll be going on a journey from now on!”

A heavy exhale escaped the snout of the white orb. The boy took it as a questioning sound.

“It’s been seven days ever since mom and dad left,” he spoke, pointing out to the distance. “I’m not sure what sort of trouble they went past, but I can’t leave without them. So I decided I’ll go look for them so we can get out of here together. Dad always told me, ‘a dandelion’s seed may end up in different places, but they always fly together!’”

Different emotions shifted across his face. Different faces Allagí couldn’t make head or tails of, with their inconsistency at the hands of the God mortals call ‘emotion’, that take control of their action and lead them to different fates— be they good ones, or lonely and sad ones.

It couldn’t understand the boy’s motivations or wishes, for it was even younger than him, all things considered. The white orb needed not follow him, it could continue its journey and die as many times as needed until it learned all things and became everything there is to become. But, there was, deep down, some sort of strange magnetic force that kept it to the boy. A force that it felt whenever it stared at it with hopeful eyes and naive joviality. Because he was, ultimately, its very first person. Even if it didn’t understand their motivations, it couldn’t just leave him.

“Come on then, Maljer. Fly with me! Let’s find mom and dad! Maybe they’ll let me travel with you if you’re lucky.” With a quick step and a grin that compensated for last night, the boy stepped forward into the uneven and dangerous territory of the swamp.

Moments passed and Allagí only stared at the boy, hesitating for only a moment before stepping into the muddy swamp. Primal memories of this form rushed in, of hatching from an egg and being taken care of gently by a larger figure until they were older and ready to act independently. All children went through that, it was a natural aspect of life… but… this boy?

No doubt, he was forced to grow up too early. Too, too early.

“Maljer!” crying out to his reptilian companion, the boy waved. “Come on! We can’t stay here forever, can we?”

It was against its entire nature, in the end. Even if this boy was forced to take on a reality he couldn’t handle, ‘Maljer’ decided to follow after him, in a journey that would neither be short nor kind, as much as the boy prayed for a deity— any of them— for that to be the case.

Because even as God stood by his side, the boy was ultimately alone in his quest.

“What do you believe happens when a person dies?” the boy asked his parent one rainy day. “Do they go to paradise? Or are the Gods not as kind to offer us rest after pain?”

“I was always unsure to find out, truth be told.” The parent replied with a smile and a nod, gently ruffling their child’s hair. “To live and die is natural, but you never think about it until you’re old. I never once got an answer, perhaps if I prayed more, I would have.”

“Well, that doesn’t answer my question at all,” with a pout, the boy demanded answers. There were those that lived forever, yet they weren’t as lucky as them. “I want to know what you think happens. I mean, there’s no right answer, is there?”

“Maybe not, maybe there is, and it involves prayer. But…”

The parent looked at their child’s eyes. A gentle smile graced their features despite the subject being spoken, one that said they were glad to be alive at this moment.

“I believe that we’ll live forever so long our memory is kept intact.”

“But won’t we all die one day?” The child whispered as if speaking of a taboo.

The parent thought for a moment. Their son was neither right nor wrong. There were those eternal as he spoke of before, but there were also those near them that wasn’t. One day, not even memories would remain.

Even so, they didn’t allow themselves to be scared.

“Then let’s hope one day we can get a friend that carries our memory forward and onward like that memory is immortal itself.”

And like that, the child smiled, and it wasn’t afraid of death anymore.

“Haaah… haaah…”

Through rain and uneven terrain, heavy mud, and dry land, they walked. The boy knew of no rest in his quest to find his parents, sparing little time to eat each time more and more time was wasted on their journey. Rests became shorter as his anxiety and fear grew, and his focus became greater but at the same time, panicked as he couldn’t find any trails that could be followed.

Allagí only followed and stared as emotions took over its traveling companion. Despite the weather and their poor traveling conditions affected its form, it could only continue onwards, following after the boy.

That is, until, their bad luck finally decided to strike. Their enemy misfortune in the darkness, taking the form of heavy rain that caused the boy to falter back and fall into the mud. The boy screamed as he sunk, but quickly was able to drag himself out— yet the same couldn’t be said to his bag.

It sunk, with all supplies within it. Be those for sleeping, be those for surviving, be those for eating.

“Ah— “ A lack of air in his lungs impeded him from trying anything, only wide eyes and panic were available to the boy at that moment. “No! Crap, crap… no! Come back! Give it back! I need that! I really need it…!”

Allagí could only stare, as it had done so many times. It was its biggest regret once they grew, to not be able to do anything.

Something wet came from within the boy’s eyes, and it wasn’t the rain around them. His chest rose up and down, as hiccups escaped from him. The mud bellows him offered no warm comfort, only a cold, and dirty hold.

“Maljer…” he whimpered, too weakly despite his previous spunk. “We have to keep going on, right? It’s— it’s the only thing we can do, right?”

The white orb had no answer for the face of despair.

It was born to outlive this world and to learn and become all things, but it didn’t know anything when it was firstborn.

That fear formed naivety and a certain lack of care for all things. It didn’t understand what the tears that came in the face of others were, or the red anger that sometimes took them, or the colorless, cold emptiness that sometimes took hold of people— and claimed them forever.

“What’s the point,” you may ask, and I know why you ask it. “What’s the point of a God, who knows not of who they are?”

There is no correct answer. But if I, its creator, were to describe it… I would say that ‘Allagí’ is no God. At least, not in the sense his kin are. It was born with no personality, no feeling, a true empty canvas, despite claiming the oldest and most consistent concept: that being ‘Growth.’

‘It’ is a child, a child that will one day learn all things. How to cry, and how to live and smile like a mortal. It would be incorrect to call someone like that a divinity, because in the end…

Allagí has no realm nor claim. The only thing he can offer mortals is companionship…

And the Paradise in his mind that mortals called ‘memories.’

“Keep going on… keep going on…”

His body grew weak and so did his mind, but never once did his motivation die. With his eternal companion by his side, the boy with no survival gear was underprepared for the hell that awaited him. His feet grew tired and bubbles formed from it, the lack of any clean water meant he couldn’t bathe, and thusly, he felt horrible as dead skin kept falling off of his unwashed body, and his stomach grew empty and restless, urging him to hunt or eat, even though he had no method for such.

“Keep going on…”

At some point, his foot crushed against something wet and soft. The crushing sound that came from the boy made his heart skip a beat because it was no branch or dead fruit that he stepped atop. His eyes hesitantly moved downwards,

“...Hello?”

and met the sight of broken horns and hair.

When will you come back to me?

When will you take me to the meet new tomorrow sun,

whose rays are like your gentle hands, calmly brushing aside hair

and whispering things only I will grow with

When did your memories become so hard to carry,

that I can’t run towards that sun you promised me?

when did I wish I would forget you

even though I ask again and again

when you will come back to me…

The boy emanated no heat anymore. It emanated none of the joviality and determination Allagí once saw, with only a cold hell nesting itself inside his heart. It had been the second time Allagí had seen it, the rain coming from someone’s eyes, yet it was also the first time it had seen someone cry and yell, almost as if forcing the world to look upon them.

“Maljer… let’s go home… I want to go home…” he begged of him as his knees took the ground, holding that hair like it was his own child. “I don’t want to be here anymore… I want anyone… someone… anyone…”

His eyes were like broken pearls— once shining proudly if you placed them near the sun, now only broken pieces of something that once held value, but to itself and others. And staring at those broken pearls that once attracted him, Allagí felt it, coming from deep within it, something even the smallest of animals could feel it, and even the oldest of beings:

He felt the roots of emotion taking place, and the first emotion God felt to mortalkind was pity.

A pity that would grow into love, one unending even if it yelled the same words the boy once did, and one that would one day regret all the things it did and all the people it couldn’t save. Because at the end of the day…

Even if his kin said, otherwise, Allagí would never consider itself a God, because it couldn’t grant the wish of a single child.

“Our memory is a more perfect world than the universe: it gives back life to those who no longer exist.”

― Guy de Maupassant

“I want someone to remember me, Maljer…”

The boy one day spoke, as he fell on the ground on their journey back and didn’t get back up.

No matter how much Allagí rubbed their snout against the teen, they could only stare upwards with a distant look, as their face was dry and their eyes losing their flicker. His body was so light.

“...”

“I want to…” A hand, rising from his side. It almost fell down again, but it stood upwards as the last of his strengths gave him the grace to stare at the rising, distant sun. It was beautiful. “I want to… reach it… even… the highest of places. And meet the most… amazing of peers…”

His body grew colder, not in the same sense it was before, but cold, cold, cold. A cold Allagí experienced when it hungered and fell down, only to come back a day later. A cold that this child couldn’t escape.

His head gently rolled back to stare at the eyes of the crocodilian friend he met, the very same who followed after him, and not once opened their mouth against him.

Even if their time had been short, it would remember it, as someone who stood by his side.

“Maljer… will you…”

A spark fading, the mud’s embrace becoming a familiar, distant memory, as voices greeted him, speaking his name he couldn’t offer to them, one of his regrets in life. Yet even then, he spoke his final, selfish wish, with the last strength the world gave him, before, in his last whisper, the boy touched the treasure known as God,

“... seek that sun, for me?”

before he took his final breath.

And in a burst of butterflies,

Allagí changed again.​

Eternal flowers would grow in the swamp, from that day onwards. Even if rain and wind threatened it, those flowers, unlike any other, would stand strong. Their petals would flutter in the wind, flying and dancing across the bogs of the swamp eternally, singing a memory that no one but the Holy Allagí knew of.

To hunters, training, and growing under its kin, it was a sign of good things to come. Because whenever they held those flowers, their white petals and golden center seemed to almost whispering something to them, before they slowly dried.

4lgyzr0wcj971.png

“Remember me.”

And like that, a boy exited the swamp, his body and memories being given to the immortal one, who would now forever seek it to remember all things.

And the eternal journey continued.

Allagí, Worrel, and Kianu

• 4lgyzr0wcj971.png
    1358e151233a8808533910c27d80ae32.jpg
    For some time, Allagí’s journey continued, with each step of his leaving behind his new form a trail of multicolored flowers. Eventually, he found himself outside the swamp where his first experiences grew to be memories, both belonging to himself and the one he took this current form of his.

He was diminitutive in this form, and didn’t boast as much strength as he once did in his reptilian one. Yet he learned quickly, walking on two legs became second nature to him, and moving each of his fingers became a new useful tool for himself, whenever he needed to grab something.

Day and night kept greeting him, but the northern sun was still his utmost objective. To reach it, and learn what’s beyond it.

Of course, no journey is without its pauses. Maljer Allagí would learn that soon.

“I say, shortie! Hello, shortie! Here, shortie! Wait, shortie! Shortie, me!”

A voice, distant, grew larger and larger by every word. And without warning, a lion-headed figure landed in Allagí’s path. His golden mane melded with the fur coat he wore. The lionfolk bent to Allagí’s height and grinned. White breath escaped through rows of his long fangs.

“You look cold and alone! And underdressed and underprepared! I say, shortie, do you mind if I eat you while you are warm and tender? It is a long way to food and I am cold and alone!”

Normally, a ‘shortie’ like him would be confused and scared. Memories belonging to the nameless Zork told him that he wasn’t strong like adults of this race. But the one in control was still Allagí, and as such, he only could stare at the figure in front of him…

His eyes shifted from the blue belonging to the boy, into a deep spark of purple, as he stared at the lion with no reaction, a hand raising up…

In response to the hand, the lionfolk jumped backward, away from the boy while still crouching. His smile stiffened. The shifting color was enough to send a chill down his spine, and more importantly…

He suddenly broke into laughter. “Just kidding, just kidding! I have jerky, and a spare winter coat, and a spare pair of boots.”

And each item he mentioned piled in front of Allagí. The lionfolk tied his bag back and looked at Allagí again. “I say, it’s a strange place to be for one of you zorks, but I can say the same about a veltas like me! Not even a snow leopard and going to the cold! Crazy, I say!”

The lionfolk laughed again and addressed the boy in a friendly manner. “The name’s Worrel. Do you have a name or should I call you shortie? Get it? Because you are short!”

His laugh roared loud in the cold, amused by his own words. His question resonated within the boy’s mind, recognising a single word— ‘name.’ Memories flooded back to him, of a sheep like being giving his first, recognised name, and of another word, ‘jerky’, and a boy who became blessed under many flowers.

His face contorted many times, and to Worrel, it seemed like it was a machine’s rusty cogs shifting and moving awkwardly, changing the expression on his face and opening and closing his mouth.

Deep within, something came from his throat, his tongue acting as if it would fall off at any moment with how it was forming his first words…

“A-Aaaaa...Alga...All...a...gí…”

A moment passed, his forehead tightening itself as if the boy was in deep thought, concentration focused solely on the muscles of his mouth, before he spoke what would be known as his ‘surname.’

“...Maaaah...maahljerh.”

His mouth closed again, and his face relaxed, as if seemingly satisfied with the effort, however— it was Allagí’s first experience speaking, after all. Such a new thing couldn’t pass once and never be touched on again.

“Aaallagí… Maaaljer… Aaaallagí… Maaaaljer…”

He repeated that many times, as if fascinated by the sound of his voice— one that didn’t belong to him, of course, but still a voice— his very first one.

“Ki…” Mumbling, his face stared at Worrel, and a head tilted. “Kitty…?”

“BWAHAHAHAHA! Yes, Kitty! And you, zorks, are boneheads!” Worrel slapped his thigh and stood up. “I say, Aalagi.” He prolonged the ‘a’, like Allagi did. “You should dress up soon. I’d help you if I’m not tied up.”

And he was! His hands were tied by hempen rope and Worrel immediately struggled to set his hands free.

“Wear your coat and boots, I’ll be back in a moment. Damn rope…” Impatient as he was, Worrel got his fangs involved, trying to chew through the binding.

Allagí only stared at the odd figure of Worrel acting strangely in front of him. His actions were nonsensical, principally with the fact things were seemingly appearing from nowhere near him…

Was this what they called ‘magic?’

One thing was right, however. It was cold, and Allagí wasn’t beyond it. He was only able to pass through the murky water after shifting into a fish, having initially drowned and died from the cold water before coming back.

One thing he knew was consistent no matter what body he borrowed was this: death hurts. It hurts, it hurts, it hurts, and it makes it feel as if he’s floating in nothingness… only to return when nothing was the same again. Each death however taught him something new, and this time?

It was that warm things drove the cold away.

While Worrel didn’t look, Allagí looked at his hands, as they became small, changing threads once more. They shifted and turned, as the same fur that graced Worrel’s skin grew on his most vulnerable body parts. Hands no longer dark in color, with the frost chipping away his finger, and his body slightly more warm than it was moment’s before.

White in color, the fur mantle Allagí wore was the first time he changed an aspect of his current form to survive the current environment.

...One thing he was unfortunate enough to copy, however? The same rope trapping his hands together like Worrel’s were. The moment the lionfolk looked back— it was like he changed in a single instant…!

“Done…!” Just as Worrel tore victoriously through the ropes, his eyes met the ropes around Allagí’s hands. He winced.

“I say, did I do that too- COugH what I meant to say, another spontaneously forming ropes that tied hands for a convenient amount of time! Let’s see, I have it in here somewhere…”

He grabbed into his bag again and this time pulled out a knife… attached to a long wooden stick. With a swift downward swing, the knife cut through the ropes without grazing the hands. Worrel appraised his handiwork with a satisfied expression.

“Clean cut, no harm, warm shortie. Let’s go! The north awaits us, and whatever is there!” And to the north he pointed, and to the north he went! After several large steps, each leaving a deep print in the snow, Worrel looked back at Allagí and waved. His snow-stained mane was matted heavy to his face.

“Come on, Aalagi! The north doesn’t go anywhere, but so doesn’t we if we don’t move!”

A familiar feeling washed over Allagí. A memory he experienced, but had little to no say on it… the face of the boy he currently wore the skin of came to his mind, his wonder and determination, wishing to explore the north— a promise he took in his place, when he could no longer walk…

The sun shone above their heads, telling them to go forwards. He knew little, very very little, of his current companion, and less about this area they currently were in.

But even so, with steps that left footprints that would one day become beautiful flowers… Allagí moved forward to his objective, with someone he didn’t know, but would be his first ‘companion.’

And the eternal journey continued…

Last edited:
1632556280466.png1632556333514.png

Nyylathe's trip took much longer then a creature of there size and power should have took, as the spider made many detours to visit interesting sights, spy on interesting creatures and even feasted on fine and wonderful foods. During this time, their brood worked hard, hand in hand with the humans who lived nearby to build their Den, and by the time Nyylathe had arrived, the towering spider looming over even the largest of their brood, Siivanth, the Den had been finished and Nyylathe was quite elated. "My, my, what a wonderful little home, and what a wonderful location that has been scouted! Next to a town of mortal beings, eager to greet us I'm sure! Now where is Siivanth, my largest broodling?" The spider asks, and from the Den's gates, the largest spider walks out, in the form of a human and Nyylathe looked in awe of the spider's form. "Well, this is quite the surprise! I see you have taken to looking like the neighbors daughter of mine?"

"I welcome you back Great Spider, and No I have no desired to take on the form of the humans. It is simply the form they would...have most desired to speak to I believe." She replied and stood aside for the spider. "If you would be so kind, I believe you would enjoy what we have created Great Spider. The humans have been of great aid in constructing this-"

"Oh! What a lovely little home you have created!" Nyylathe could barely hold in their excitement as they began walking through the grand stone doors, and without fail, they began to run through the Den like a toddler who had just been given a new toyroom to explore. Through the extravagant lobby filled with fine silks and plants, into the great den of future hedonistic endeavors, a great temple shrine to the spider that holds a great statue of the Nyylathe's likeness and finally a great resting chamber where the giant spider jumped onto a large cushioned mattress the size of a small barn, landing with a great thud. A great cloud was thrown up from the force of the manor sized spider falling onto the cushion covers the air as the hissing, jovial laugher becomes more human and masculine.

Siivanth, and a few of the brood had nothing but trouble following their parent. Even with their many legs, they could only stride so far, and Nyylathe's legs could move much further with every step. By the time they caught up to their parent, the only reason for that being that Nyylathe had decided to stop to absolutely destroy the grand bed their brood had created, the dust had settled, reveling the form of a more masculine and human form.
1632557067856.png
Siivanth, still in her human form, took deep and deliberate breaths as she has not yet used to having to breath with such small and frail lungs, having pushed her human form to its absolute limit. "Please! Father...you are too excitable...give your children a moment to at least explain what each room does, and what we needed to build such a wonderful Den in your name!" Siivanth suggested, but Nyyalthe brushed off her off as the Spider sat up with their new humanoid form, still as ever cheerful as ever.

"Oh dearest daughter, there will be time for that! But for now, I have wonderful news! During my travels to our Den, I have recieved word that the goddess up north, the Queen of the Everfrost has invited me and others to her castle for a grand ball! We must prepare for an immediate journey! And gifts! We come baring gifts of the finest quality!" He shouts, and Siivanth, still recovering, could not fathom how such a being can be so energetic after travelling from what seemed like one end of the world to the other and immediately wished to travel back!

"I...understand father, but please...give your children a moment to rest. We have been working nonstop in preparation for your return. At least allow us to explain the situation please...before you leave us again with these softshelled humans and their incessant desire to meddle in our affairs." Nyylathe looks at Siivanth as if insulted by her suggestion, and for a moment, Siivanth had thought to retract her statement, but Nyylathe simple sighs and plops his head back down on the bed.

"If that is what must be done, then so be it. Do what needs to be, but while you are away, I will be here, where I must, must! Figure out the perfect gift for the ice goddess before the ball, otherwise I shall look like a fool! Now go, and tell your siblings that father would like to be alone for the time being, and find father some food and drink! It has been quite the trip and I want to see if my children had learned a thing or two while their parent had been away~" Siivanth sighs with relief and bows deeply, smiling and content with the new orders she had been given.

"Of course father, I shall go and do your will. For your sake, and nothing else."

The Den began to bustle with activity, as their creator had returned and with their arrival, Nyylathe kept their children busy with a stream of requests. Food. Entertainment. Drink and everything that can be indulged in has been brought to their chambers for the spider to partake in, but while the decadent activities occupied most of the spider's time, the rest was used to slowly, meticulously, and carefully creating Kianu's gift. The queen had bene the first creature that Nyylathe had properly spoken to, and as such the spider wishes only for this first gift to be most perfect indeed!​

Kianu (Goddess of Ice, Winter, Hunt, and Preservation)
Everfrost Castle - The Winter Ball
515d09dfb59c6daee9f8cee3d2be126d.jpg

“Presenting Her Majesty, Mother of Ice, Queen of Winter, and Goddess of Preservation and the Hunt!”
Entering the raised entrance into a shimmering, splendorous-ly decorated ballroom, Kianu was met with cheers and claps from those below—mostly Winter Elves who stopped in their dancing and partying to gaze up at their queen. Gods or immortals who entered through the front door of her palace would be ushered to the ballroom and heralded in a similar manner…though there was really no stopping a god from popping in whenever or however they wanted. Music filled the room, played by the orchestra of Winter Elves that composed their own songs for the ball. Crystal chandeliers. An Icy fountain, that produced an endless supply of cold beverage. Food lined the tables, some cooked from creatures and materials her Ice Maidens hunted and gathered from the mortal realm, others made by her simply for the sake of making it: Frosted snow cookies, cakes, etc. She hadn’t a clue what other gods liked to eat, so she aimed for variety…not that gods needed to eat in the first place.

The party hadn’t even been meant for gods. It had been held to celebrate the birth of Bifrost as well as welcome five humans (and Xanthos) to Everfrost Castle. Even though she had to put the Bihorn’s descendants to sleep, and her Hunting Grounds suffered a decrease in numbers over the last century, she knew time would see it flourish enough for her to hunt again. Well…perhaps not flourish as well as some other areas in Wysteria…but Kianu was a patient goddess. Mostly, the Winter Ball had been something to give the occupants of her castle something to do while they waited. The girls enjoyed teaching the five humans how to dance—how behave in a civilized manner in the presence of gods if they didn’t want to be killed…

“Keep away from me you, You Freak!”

“Awww, C’mon~ I just wanna fight! You’re an almighty god, ain’cha Mr. Xanthos? You can't be scared of lil 'ol me~”

“I’ve already beaten you 1,824 times!”

“But it feels GREAT when you punch me!”

“Fight! Fight! Fight!
” Ysmir chanted while Kaleb chased Xanthos around the ballroom. Erys seemed to be chatting with Sigraine. Huggorith stuffed his face with food. Lix read one of the icy tomes in her library in preparation for the next quest or hunt the Queen of Everfrost Castle might send them on—challenges that they had to work together to defeat if they wanted rewards from her. They weren’t idiots. Like Kaleb said, the humans were quick to learn from experience…but it took more than that to beat a god in a brawl. It took the blessings of multiple gods—especially one who had merged with another like Mawlock had. She’d already given them the Blessing of Winter Magic when they successfully managed to defeat the Ice Golem she’d set up for them…but she doubted that was enough. There was more they needed to learn—the history of the world, the language of the gods. Runa’s runes, which called about the power of multiple gods, would be a great asset to them as their endless life wouldn’t help them much against their creator.

What the God of Life gave them, he could easily take away.

Therefore, their next steps ought be to the Eternal Archives. She’d make a giant maze for them within her castle. A challenge of wisdom…and a door leading to Runa’s Realm as a prize if they succeeded. Xanthos would eventually need to go there to learn of the workings of the world as well. It wouldn’t do to have a member of her Winter Court be unable to read…and Runa, as a goddess, was the best educator she knew of. Unry, The Thinker, was the most knowledgeable, but the god of nothing didn’t seem much a teacher to her. He just let them know things…and she didn’t quite trust Kaleb and company not to touch Unry’s book.

Too much knowledge was dangerous. As much as Kianu enjoyed helping the five humans reach their goal of finally managing to beat Mawlock in a brawl, even she knew the repercussions of having them seriously try to kill Mawlock. The God of Life and Order was a busy body that did the most work in maintaining the ‘order’ of the planet—probably too much work—which could explain the rumors of him going mad. That or his so called ‘love’ with L’Oria. Personally, she hadn’t seen much madness when she’d last interacted with him, so she’d give him the benefit of the doubt. Even if he was the god of ‘order’, he was also a god of ‘life’, so it was natural for him to favor ‘life’ even if he liked to pretend he was all about balance. If she had really wanted to harm Mawlock, she would’ve gotten other gods to help block her realm from his eyes…or just leave Wysteria and return to her hunk of ice in the void where the eyes of his ‘angels’ couldn’t reach her as easily—lest they wanted her to freeze their eyes out for daring to gaze at a goddess that didn’t want to be looked at that is.

Ice was closer to Water and Death. Creating life wasn’t as easy for her which was why she opted to recycle the souls she of whatever creatures she hunted and put them in new ice-born bodies. Not that she couldn’t create souls—like she did with the Ice Maidens—it was simply more work for her to do so.

The Winter Elves, Garguntyr, Cyyrien…they’d once been other creatures in the Frostlands she liked—wolves, bears, Frost Giants, etc—before being made into servants of Everfrost Castle…not that it was a bad life by any means, serving a goddess that is. Winter Magic. Immortality within her Divine Realm. They would never have to go hungry. Never have to face the violence of the mortal realm. Her castle was comfortable for her subjects. The goddess could make them anything they wanted if they pleased her. So why would they leave? Why did Bihorn leave? That was something Kianu had yet to truly understand. Why did Allagi Maljer wish to experience life as a mortal? There were much easier ways to learn about the world…and even Xanthos, who’d just been born, had been able to locate Everfrost Castle with is divine senses—enough to try and attack it for the wolves that were dying due to giant hunts and the harshness of Winter. She had considered inviting Allagi to her Winter Ball as well, but, after watching him for a bit, she didn’t think he would want to…if he was even able to locate Everfrost at all yet.

EwI46cXXMAchxQa.jpg
A god that chose to live within the shell of a mortal probably wished to live amongst mortals.

Eyes flickering to where Xanthos finally punched Kaleb across the ballroom like he wanted, Kianu’s lips quirked upward in amusement. If most mortals were as entertaining as the five she was training, she couldn’t blame him. Gracefully strolling down the frozen steps, Kianu held her hand out to the dark-skinned laid out on the icy floor. “You’ll have to do better than that if you want to beat Xanthos.”

Mawlock was still many steps ahead.

“He fights like a wild animal…” Kaleb shook the stars from his eyes, before grinning lazily up at Kianu. “Did you know you’re quite pretty when you smile, Your Majesty?”

Kianu blushed as Kaleb got himself back on his feet with her help, a bruise forming on his face from where the wolf god had punched him. Much like Xanthos, the vessels underneath the human’s skin repaired themselves quite quickly. Mawlock’s favored creation and the minor god of wolves matched each other quite well…except Xanthos was faster, stronger, and had better senses. It was little wonder Kaleb got attached. The goddess was about to let go and find a table to sit at or something when the human sudden brought her knuckles to his lips. “May I have the first dance?”

Kianu’s eyebrow rose. “Did Falma teach you?”

Kaleb winked. “She did, indeed, but I can't make any promises. Why don’t you test me, Your Grace?”

“Very well,”
Kianu replied, stepping into the dance floor as she let Kaleb take lead. She didn’t know what dance Falma taught the human, but she didn’t have any problem smoothly following…whereas the human might have some difficulty following if she took the lead. As they moved across the ballroom, Kianu could see some of the Winter Elves return to their own unique dances. Ysmir teased Xanthos. Sey flirted with a Winter Elf. Falma watched. Erys pulled Sigraine into a dance. Lix continued to read. Huggorith continued to eat. Kianu wasn’t an especially festive goddess, but if her subjects enjoyed parties, holding one whenever she and her girls did not hunt seemed like a good idea. It wasn’t as if she had anything else to do…and Kianu decided that she didn’t dislike dancing.

DapperKnight DapperKnight jmann jmann Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Damafaud Damafaud @ any god that wanted to receive the invite.

(mentioned: Tetro Tetro pinewoodpine pinewoodpine Solirus Solirus Celestial Speck Celestial Speck )

Unry

1632683453837.png

In but the beginning hours of the ball did Unry appear or more precisely a Fragment of Unry passed through the main entrance. His form was different, he bore strange fur around his neck with his shoulders covered in bone, wearing a peculiar necklace with what seemed to be teeth and other smaller bones. He was wearing part of the gifts given to him by Lechiku in a sort of display. Yet as a fragment, he did not carry around his book.

Unry's gaze moved from person to person, towering over most people due to not even touching the ground. His godly presence could go unnoticed by all save for the Gods and would perhaps be the cause of many mortals accidentally bumping into him or not noticing him until getting too close.

With the ball only beginning Unry made his way around the dancers and towards the banquet of food, staring at it before turning around to look directly at the dancers, particularly Kianu who had seemingly been reeled into dancing along.

Mentions: QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Juju Juju

• Made in Collaboration with: Juju Juju
    Mawlock was standing beside Agapi and the sapling at the very center of the empty garden he had built just for her. His form was without features, except for his two glowing eyes. Regardless, it seemed almost like he had been smiling at the stag girl ever since he brought her to the castle. "Do you like your name, Agapi?" Mawlock asked, his voice much gentler now than it had been before. Mawlock had never had anyone like Agapi before as his own. He didn't view her like a servant, or a pet, or a gift. In a way, he felt like her father. He saw her as a gentle soul that he didn't want to risk causing any harm or distress to, even with a tone that was anything but loving.

Agapi stood before the sapling, gently touching one of the brilliant blue leaves. Her life was bound to the tree, and as such, she felt a sense of calm when near it. Such comfort was much needed in a time like this.

She had hardly been alive for a few moments before her world had shifted out from under her once again, this time to a castle far away from her creator stag. Mawlock was an ally, and her purpose was to serve him, and yet a small tremor of fear still rang in her heart.

At Mawlock’s question, she turned to him and inclined her head respectfully, “It is a most beautiful name, Lord of Life. I am thankful to have received such a gift. I only hope to be worthy of it.”

He looked at Agapi as she responded to him. He knelt down before sitting on the soft soil, looking at her once they were eye level. "You are worthy of such a name and more." He sat there in silence for a bit after speaking. He looked around, trying to find the words to say. Mawlock had never felt this way before for anyone. He didn't want to overwhelm Agapi, but he felt a powerful need to let her know how special she was. That he saw her as more than a servant and Gardener.

"Um... You know... Vitis and I once stopped the world from falling into the void. The foundation I had created began cracking, and Vitis was the only other god to jump into action. She created these massive, beautiful blossoms that held the edges together and kept the world from tearing apart. I used my ambrosia to fill in the cracks to keep the foundation stable for a while. Then, I took the edges of the world," he reached out and grabbed onto an invisible object, reenacting what he had done," and pulled them all together to create a giant sphere. Once I did that, I took the blossoms and put them all inside the planet. After that, I created a battery, a large ball of energy that would keep the blossoms in order and moving in perfect sync to keep everything stable. It was... A lot of fun." He looked to Agapi, smiling as he thought back to the first days of creation.

Agapi’s interest perked up as she heard mention of the world’s origins. Her troubled expression fell away for a moment as she watched in awe as Mawlock explained the events that saved the world from destruction.

She drew a hand on her chest, wonderstruck, “The power of the gods is truly incredible. So this is what keeps the world stable… the combined powers of two great beings.” Once again, she bowed, “I am most honored to serve such noble ones as the stag and yourself! I assure you I shall tend to this garden with as much conviction as you have shown in protecting your own gardens.”

At her own words she stammered, "O-of course the world is nothing compared to a garden, I did not mean to- to compare my own simple task with the responsibility of a godly domain. My deepest apologies! I mean no offense!"

Mawlock just laughed. "I promise you, little one, you have nothing to apologize for." He reached over, petting her head reassuringly. "You are correct. The world is held together by Vitis and myself. Vitis and I are... More alike than you may think. While I am the god of balance, Vitis shows just as much concern for balance. Like how Syrion is the god of love, but I too hold much of it for the other gods." He sighed, his tone becoming somber and foreboding, "more than they realize." He stared at Agapi, his hand resting on her head while he stared into her eyes.

Mawlock was calm. His breathing became steady and he looked like he was becoming lost in deep thought. After a long minute of silence, he broke eye contact and removed his hand from her head, "I do not see you as a mere servant. The second life to be created was yours, in a different form. I made you as a gift to Vitis. And now, Vitis has given you back to me, completing the cycle that we hold dominion over. You are... Special. Perhaps the most special life of all. At least, that's how I see you..." Mawlock had never been good at expressing his feelings.

Since the beginning, all Mawlock had known was order. He worked to create in a way that would be orderly and balanced. He worked to maintain that balance and put everything in its proper place for both the gods and their creations. But now, for the first time, he didn't feel such desires in the presence of Agapi. He felt as if he could sit back and simply enjoy life in its simplest ways.

Agapi was relieved that Mawlock took no offense, in fact, he seemed to be calmer than she had ever seen him. This was a good thing, as she wanted nothing more than to aid both he and the stag.

He mentioned briefly about her past life, as a previous servant of the stag. So that is how she came to be. That also meant she had died. If that was so... no, she could not ask such a thing. It was wrong. The stag taught her that past memories were to be shed after death, maintained only by those who still lived.

Troubled by her own thoughts, Mawlock's praise caught her off guard. She shook her hands in front of her, as if embarrassed, "N-no I cannot possibly be more special than all other forms of life! Truly, your praise is much too generous, o Mawlock! I... I am not sure what to say!"

"You're special to me. And I feel like that's good enough." He reassured her. Mawlock looked at the tree then at Agapi. He leaned over, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead, golden energy flowing into her. Her form remained the same, but she would feel herself ascending greatly in terms of power. She would feel an innate connection to gardens, purity, and love felt between family, as if these were now a part of who she was as an individual. In addition, she would feel a connection to Mawlock growing.

Agapi fell silent, not sure how to respond. If a god found you, a creation made by a mere thought, a servant drawn for one purpose, who were you to refuse? She did not want to offend Mawlock’s judgment by denying this, nor did she wish to overstep the humility given by the stag. No matter what anyone called her, or whoever held her in high regard, she was forever linked with the guardian sapling.

She let out a small gasp as the godly power flowed into her. The world seemed to open its heart to her, and within it, she could sense so many little things. Flowers in bloom, a little girl holding her brother, a spring of fresh water. Was this divinity?

Yet even stronger, she could feel an ever-growing bond with Mawlock himself, similar to her connection to the stag. She felt tears well up in her eyes, pure and shining like stars. “Mawlock… this gift…I can never repay you for this blessing…”

Agapi brushed her eyes with a silk sleeve. “I will… I will use this power t-to better serve you and the stag. I will ensure I am worthy of such a gift.”

Behind her, the guardian sapling creaked and groaned, shrouded in a pale light as it grew tall enough to tower over both the gods. White flowers swelled and blossomed, shedding softly glowing pollen that fell like fresh snow.

Through his bond with Agapi, Mawlock could now feel a faint connection to Vitis Gurthu. Like the distant hum of chimes, it was far and vague, yet if he was quiet enough he may catch whispers of blurred emotions, misty fragments of thought, or the scent of wilted flowers. Trying to focus on the thoughts only seemed to make them even more evasive, like catching mist in your hands.

Mawlock stood up, admiring the tree and gently petting Agapi's head once more. The faint connection he now had to Vitis was drowned out by the countless he held with every other form of life in existence. "You need not repay me little one. Come, let us walk," he took hold of her hand and walked with her through the empty garden, back inside the castle.

The castle was oddly quiet and seemed to lack any other forms of life except the two of them. The two walked hand in hand for a while before they came upon the throne room. "Forgive me little one, I must resume my work, make yourself at home here in the castle. Decorate the gardens if you wish as well." He let go of her hand and opened one of the large doors to the room, closing it behind him.

Agapi smiled as she was led by the hand as if she were a child. For the first time since arriving at the realm, she felt completely at ease... yet something gnawed at the back of her mind. Through her bond with Mawlock, she felt an unsettling paranoia. At the edges of her senses, she could begin to hear faint voices. At first, she believed it to be the stag, only to realize they were foreign and cold. Her heart began to race. What was this?

She was about to ask Mawlock about it whenever he took his leave. As much as she wished to speak, she found herself at a loss of words, and before she knew it the door had shut. Agapi looked down at her empty hand, brow furrowed slightly. Perhaps she would ask him when he returned?

The guardian sapling hummed faintly. She looked up at its branches and caught a drifting leaf in her fingers. Faint whispers were sung from it. Memories of past lives, shed, like leaves. She gazed into it and glimpsed a deer in a pool of black goo. “What a poor thing… I hope you are at peace now.”

• Nechiku - Vitis Gurthu
    Interacting with: jmann jmann
    Mention: Tetro Tetro Solirus Solirus

47cf34ffabd2e644f891797490eba10d.jpg"Pacifism is not within this one's nature. One is mistaken. As one sows, so does one harvest; not always at the time of ripeness, yet always with purpose." The owl stayed perfectly still as the stag's voice flowed forth. "Infected blooms must be uprooted, lest the garden fester. A necessary part of tending to the harvest. This is known. Yet Mawlock will not go gently. A swift cut may turn into a jagged scar. Mawlock is the lord of life, life that flows in the veins of mortals and down into the heart of the realm itself. What lingering consequences will spread across creation should Life's Avatar be struck down?"

The stag took a long pause, considering their own hesitation. After all these years, they had carefully avoided strife and aggression. Sinidarr spoke of war being a healthy, if not natural occurrence. This indeed was true, conflict and death were just another turn in the great cycle, one that struck down great trees so that saplings may grow. Yet even the stag felt a deep reluctance, their thoughts turning to Dream's End.

Vitis Gurthu's voice fell in tone, "Should war be awakened, unleashed onto this realm, it shall never sleep again. Do you understand this, Sinidarr? This madness may not end with Mawlock. How our godly brethren choose to remedy this blight shall chart the course for all godly conflicts. The rise and fall of Order and Chaos may only give rise to other more powerful unions."

They thought for a moment, "Indeed, should the bonds to L'Oria be severed, no longer shall gods need fear Life's instability. Perhaps severed ties may also act to banish the madness. So too does Sigh lie at the centre of this, her freedom must be ensured."

With a slight shudder, the owl rotated its head backwards, looking down at creation. They turned back, eyes closed except for the glowing orb. "How curious. As we speak, an opportunity presents itself. A connection, held in place by the soul of another, has been forged. A seal of great fortune or portent. Life has been linked to Rebirth by the creation of Purity. This one can sense the mind of Mawlock, yet so too may Mawlock sense this one. For now, he sleeps. Perhaps... the depth of madness could be assessed... this one should speak to Agapi with haste. A new little goddess could very well assist in this matter."

For some reason, the owl puppet began to tremble uncontrollably near the end of Vitis Gurthu's words. Talons flexed and loosened, wings tense. Owls shouldn't cry, but tiny droplets of water were brimming under closed lids.

1632695608871.png1632700459409.png1632695704868.png

The Spider made another trip back to the northern Frostlands, eliated to join the other gods in what is likely to be quite the celebration of...of...whatever it was they were celebrating, Nyylathe was certain it would be quite the time! So many powerful beings in one place surely cannot lead to boredom. Siivanth rode on her parent's back, a giant black spider riding an even more giant green and golden spider. The entire trip her muscles had been tensed, as she remembered the cold wasteland of the north. How many of her siblings froze to death in the harsh climate while escorting the Great Spider through the lands. She hated the snow, and hated the Frostlands even more, and yet she had returned at the command of Nyylathe.

Next to Siivanth is another person, one who seemed to be more fitted for the Frostlands in her icy blue dress, with hair as pale as the northern sky and a mask designed to look like an ornate half-snowflake. This newborn, given life merely a few days ago, was happy to be in this land, for this will be her new home. She, Alvnarii, had been literally designed to become a living gift for the Goddess of Snow, and the newborn couldn't be more happy...for some reason. Siivanth would rather be torn limb from limb then live in his cesspool in all honesty.

"Are we there yet Great Spider?" Alvnarii asks, her voice innocent and full of naïve curiosity. She held onto Siivanth's leg with one of her hands, as Nyylathe had told the newborn that she would not be allowed to turn into her spider's form, her true form, unless Kianu had wished it. Kianu...the name of her new master. What a beautiful name it was! Surely this god was to be as kind and as mighty as Alvnarii's own parent, if Nyylathe was willing to create her for the sole purpose of being given to her.

"Not yet little Alvnarii. We shall reach the ball soon, but look forward, and you shall see a grand sight!" And Nyylathe spoke true. Just ahead, from on top of the Great Spider, both Siivanth and Alvnarii could spot the castle from afar. A grand palace made out of beautiful ice, created with the intricate and delicate touch that only a god can carry. It's walls and towers were nothing that Siivanth, nor Alvarii, nor Nyylathe has ever seen and while the newborn and the Great Spider was quite smitten with the sight, Siivanth felt revulsion. A large castle, in the open, in the middle of nowhere where anyone can get to with ease? A rather poor choice of location, but clearly Nyylathe didn't think so.

"A wonderfully beautiful sight is it now dear daughters? Behold the creation of the gods in all its glory!" Said Nyylathe

"It's a wonderful sight! A truly beautiful wonder to behold Great Spider! Has Kianu created it by herself?" Asks Alvnarii and Nyylathe chuckles.

"I have no doubt she did dear little one, but save your questions for later for we have reached the gate." Nyylathe orders, and the spider stopped just outside the gate, where Alvnarii climbed onto her older sister and Siivanth carefully crawled off Nyylathe's body before shifting to her more human form. From there, Nyylathe's body began to shift into something more appropriate for the ball. Something more festive. The elegant form of a human woman, with red hair and pale skin, but behind that elegance was something sinister and dangerous, impulsive and quick to anger. "Ah...that is quite better, now follow daughters. Stay close, and remember to keep an eye for the Frost goddess." Nyylathe adviced.
1632702429761.png1632695632022.png
"Of course mother." Said Siivanth
"Yes mother!" Said Alvnarii

"Such good children, now come!" Nyylathe led her brood past the gates and upon entering she was absolutely elitated at the sight. Dancing, feasting and mingling plenty! The Spider could not keep her desire to join in the festivities in check and immediately went to join the dancing with the mortals, and while her dancing was not the best, there was no denying the energy and commitment to her odd yet alluring movements were nothing it not...unique.

"Mother, wa-..." Siivanth could not stop her mother from immediately breaking her own rule of staying close together. Now she and Alvnarii were alone, and the black clad Spider let out a frustrated sigh. She was about to go over to grab Nyylathe when Alvanrii took Siivanth's hand, which drew a confused response from her older spider.

"Mother did say to stay together right? And to keep an eye out for my new master?" Siivanth reluctantly agreed through a slight nod. Alvnarii was right. She had a responsibility to keep Kianu's gift safe from anyone who might wish to make off with the ice themed broodling and to get the brooling to the goddess in one piece.

"She did indeed...if mother does not wish to deliver you, then perhaps I shall. Let us go Alvanarii. We'll find Kianu within this rabble sooner or later I assume, and keep a grip on my hand. Mother would likely kill me if I lost you." Siivanth said and Alvnarii giggles. "And what is so funny?"

"Nothing...it's just...you're quite adorable when you're angry sometimes." The younger spider admits, drawing a light blush from Siivanth.

"I-...Let's just find Kianu and quickly...and thank you..."

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Solirus Solirus

12049AF8-4835-4D4D-B580-7A633CF9F36D.jpeg22524697-190E-40E0-B9DA-E98D9213C9DC.png
93435B3F-26A4-40E7-9087-11D6519E6602.jpeg

Zexzad & the boys
interaction/mentions: Tetro Tetro QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel DapperKnight DapperKnight Solirus Solirus
Zexzad‘s first port of call after his lovely visit with his brother mawlock, was to go and grab those two un-enlightened humans that mawlock had allowed zexzad to so graciously gift for the sake of change even if they where stripped of there immortality they’d be the start of a most interesting adventure, it didn’t take the short sheepish god to long to find an appropriate pair, with That they’d send a messenger sentinel to inform mawlock that’s Zexzad choice was made as zexzad wasn‘t in the mood to be setting on people toes domain wise thusly allowing mawlock to break the news proper.

meanwhile Zir had done its due diligence in assisting in a subtle way the geldek from there odd crossbow drivers they had begun to experiment with the effect of sulphur on certain “geldium“ crystals soon they’d develop powe and eventually some kind of weapon that utilised this energy all according to plan, meanwhile the kobold where close to cracking the secrets of wyrdstone. Zir then returned the the warp along with TOHK. “Oi ya floating eye mind elpen me with en outfit can’ten what I’ll be wearing“ they‘d yell at the other lesser god Zir flipping through many looks and forms unable to decide.

”oh my dear friend i think that previous you Held was rather magnificent I‘d suggest most certain maintain that as for myself I’ll take something a tad more humanoid“ TOHK said Confidently transforming into basically dapper cthulhu.

“suposen ya right der, ya know thinken I should give ya a nickname the boss‘s one too long, what bout beholder sound good eh?” Zir asked getting a nod of agreement form the other minor god. “Perfect then anyway the boss is probably already eading to the castle we betta get thar“ Zir added already walking off in a random direction.

Beholder followed along with a nod. “Indeed indeed best not keep playing Zexzad Waiting eh what good thing we travel by the warp oh so much quicker“ they’d comment the pair of minor gods arriving outside the gates of the frost palace Zexzad was waiting there for the pair a big goofy grin on the gods face.

“I must say boys your looking marvellous now shall we make and entrance? As unsubtle as possible real flashy like hey?” Zexzad announced both minor gods agreeing wholeheartedly with there seniors plan each one flanking the small sheep like god looking a lot more eye catching and pretty by comparison. The doors to the inside opened slowly glowing steam and sparkles with little flecks of multI-coloured light flowed through heralding the arrival of the three, the cloud of fireworks more or less got close to the main ballroom area before 3 beams of energy darted through the cloud stoping one could see 3 figures in the mists. A spotlight suddenly illuminating each one. ”Zexzad is here let’s get this little party started properly shall we?” Zexzad shouted.

“ello thar, names Zir most of ya probobly avent seen me before nicen ta meet ya lot” zir introduced themselves with a bow after theatrically spinning on the spot.

”indeed tis a joy to be here I Am the one who knows but much easier to simply refer to me as beholder, pleasure to make your acquaintance“ the lesser deity tipped his top hat as they bowed

and with the three having arrived the smoke mist and other theatrics dissipated each walking off to do there own thing .

The Fathomless Emergence…

Are not never and always the same without purpose? Time loses all meaning in the span of many infinities. At the core of this world, the bedrock of the planet, blanketed in miles of deep, clear, crushing waters, an existence flickers into awakening. The thoughts of things that had not yet become past and things that would become future, Khuthdir remembered.

Light does not reach into the oceans' depths where forgotten Krajowa lies. Only Khuthdir knows. Waiting, for the oceans to return the goddess of primordial waters and ancient seas, for the innumerable drops of liquid to rejoin into her form again, for foamy waves to toss from her head as silver hair, for the crashing of the breakers on the shore to carry the sounds of her laughter once more. Only Khuthdir remembers. Standing vigil over the unreachable floor of the seas, where lies the impressions of her last footsteps, the swept dunes of sands curled into tapestries that were appreciated in the silence and solemnity of a tomb. For this was her last journey, eons past, into the depths of darkness to be sought no more, leaving the waters above to descend into eternity's embrace. Only Khuthdir awaits.

The Ocean Forgets Nothing.

The waters became clear-pure-whole and sparkled in myriad colours as the mind of Khuthdir rose to the surface for the first time. Was it the first? The consciousness of the ocean god spanned across all the great waters of the world. Sea floor-surface-open water, all were the same to the mind of the deity. Awareness seeped into the broad mind from every droplet in the expanse of sea, taking in everything that surrounded the shores or rode upon the waves. All was as it should be, it seemed, yet something was missing from the awakening god's memories. A longing-forgetting-emptiness that held something of importance once, but was now lost. Separation. "Krajowa willed it to be." The words rumbled in the chasms of thought-intelligence-understanding when the god spoke them to itself. The past sea-god had disappeared-ceased-passed on into another existence and in doing so had broken off a part of herself to linger and grow into this new presence. Now, after the clutches of age-maturity-time had released Khuthdir into being, that which was Krajowa still remained on the surface thoughts, like silt settling in a tide pool after the waves receded. "Khuthdir remains. It is so."

Khuthdir desired motion-movement-magnitude, such freedoms were difficult when bound to a single bodily form. But such was necessary to traverse this world now, a being of thought alone would be scattered-broken-dismayed into oblivion without a vessel. So Khuthdir drew unto itself the creatures of the water, the dear children Krajowa had left behind, untended but flourishing. From their kind, Khuthdir fashioned a form that was suitable, both powerful and cunning, always shifting and surging in its outline, but remaining whole in shape. With the immense weight of its size and presence, it parted the waves with each movement until it stood wholly upon the waves, supported on the surface of the water by will and tossed by the whims of rolling tides. With great effort, it moved, the vast mind adjusting to the constraints of a bounded form. From the ocean's surface came the smell of salt spray and the winds howled a gale like a song, Khuthdir approved of both. A tingling sensation, one of familiarity and recognition, thrilled through Khuthdir's thoughts. The presence of other beings such as itself, the existence of gods that survived and thrived while Krajowa dwindled and Khuthdir slumbered. Perhaps the longing-forgetting-emptiness could be filled with the memories of the others. And so, Khuthdir strode towards the frozen northern shores, following the impressions of other gods-entities-kin.

7a919e35-6744-4ec1-9ebc-c7bfefdd65f3-jpeg.916451
Khuthdir
Reveries of the Deep
Interactions: -
Mentions: Anyone who noticed the 150-foot tall Water Deity emerge from the ocean.

764242c3-c178-4c8e-89af-a9e8b74fd9e7-jpeg.917150

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back