• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A World Renewed (God RP) [CLOSED]

Solirus

Grossly Incandescent
Roleplay Type(s)
Reality has finally taken shape from the hands of the first gods and through their desires and ambitions has conflict emerged and fallen shaking the fabric of existence. The world has fallen into an uneasy tranquility of which the mortal races have risen to form their cultures and enrich their beliefs. In the far edge of everything however the very selfsame events at the beginning of the great nothing begin to form and the birth of the New Gods is inevitable.

1627772958212.png

Welcome to A World Renewed, a God RP set in a world that has already been created but through the hands of the new gods can drastically change or alter the course of things. The New Gods however will be equals to the Old gods in all but age and potentially experience. The world still has a lot of potential and having new gods appear can definitely shake things up for the better or at least make it more interesting.

I am the GM of the game, however I will only be controlling the general mortal populations for when large leaps of time occur or when the world/existence changes a lot. As such most things are resolved between players.

If you are interested in joining, be sure to reply with interest and I'll DM you the discord link.

Last edited:
Im interested, though not entirely sure how it works. I just really want to play an rpg with a game master so that is what drives me

Im interested, though not entirely sure how it works. I just really want to play an rpg with a game master so that is what drives me
this is a sandbox style RP where you can play as a god in a world that is created by all the players, and a plot that is driven by character interaction. Unfortunately, the DM here is mostly just to keep things from getting out of hand and providing control over the various timeskips that are done to progress the story

Users who are viewing this thread

Back