• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A World Renewed (God RP) [CLOSED]

Hmm, do I want in? Such a curious question. As if it is not known the answer would be yes.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
cr1tikal-penguinz0.gif

Helllo! I'm highly HIGHLY interested. I loooooove gods Sim and civilization building game so this it right up my alley. May I know a lil bit more ? Like are the old gods in conflict with the new ? Are the old gods NPC ? Are the gods we make major deity or are they most likely minor one ? Do you have a list of all the deity present (player and NPC) so we can avoid making the same one ?

Helllo! I'm highly HIGHLY interested. I loooooove gods Sim and civilization building game so this it right up my alley. May I know a lil bit more ? Like are the old gods in conflict with the new ? Are the old gods NPC ? Are the gods we make major deity or are they most likely minor one ? Do you have a list of all the deity present (player and NPC) so we can avoid making the same one ?
I can answer some of these for ya! Or maybe even all lol

The old gods are just peeps who have been in the RP since the start and have stuck around till now. There isn't really any conflict (yet >:3) between the old and new gods in the RP currently.

All player gods are considered major gods, and are equal in power. But you can play a minor god if you'd like. The power level of your god in that case would be much lesser.

There isn't a list per se of all the gods, but there can't be any two major gods of one domain. So that means only one god of war, or death, or light, or darkness, etc. And we do have a list of the taken domains. It lets you know what you can't be the god of.

I'm sure these questions can be better, or at least more thoroughly, answered in our Discord. We'd love to have you!

I can answer some of these for ya! Or maybe even all lol

The old gods are just peeps who have been in the RP since the start and have stuck around till now. There isn't really any conflict (yet >:3) between the old and new gods in the RP currently.

All player gods are considered major gods, and are equal in power. But you can play a minor god if you'd like. The power level of your god in that case would be much lesser.

There isn't a list per se of all the gods, but there can't be any two major gods of one domain. So that means only one god of war, or death, or light, or darkness, etc. And we do have a list of the taken domains. It lets you know what you can't be the god of.

I'm sure these questions can be better, or at least more thoroughly, answered in our Discord. We'd love to have you!

Who's the current war god?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back