What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A World Renewed (God RP)

Sub Genres
  1. Magical
  2. Mystery
  3. Super Powers

Solirus

F o u r
Reality remains a dark and empty void, a place where many fundamental concepts do not exist, a place that by all logic should remain that way forever, yet within the void time still remains, with time comes change, and with change do the Gods appear. Almighty entities with the capabilities to weave the very fabric of this empty reality into something, defying what is possible by both creating or destroying. The Gods however may come in many, each of them special, each of them bringing something different and with so many it is bound to bloom prosperity or conflict for what makes us different, makes us allies or enemies.

1627772958212.png

Welcome to A World Renewed, a God RP set in a world that doesn't yet exist, which is where you come in. You will be Gods that will shape this empty and boring space with things like stars, planets, giant trees, war, bureaucracy, whatever you wish. From that information you might be able to figure out that this RP is a Sandbox RP where you get to be an almighty God creating and destroying stuff alongside other almighty gods wielding equal power.

I will be the GM of the game, however I will only really GM a small amount, at most I will do posts explaining events occurring in whatever world is created, like a mortal witnessing the acts of a God and spreading a cult or the spoils and adventures of heroes blessed by the Gods. Aside from that I will be playing alongside everyone else.

If you are interested in joining, be sure to reply with interest and I'll DM you the discord link.

Last edited:

Solirus

F o u r
Bump!

If you are interested in joining be sure to reply in the Thread, we are always looking for new players.

Users who are viewing this thread