• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A World of Change

Murtox

GDP
Closed , New Project Coming

The map the RP will use

r7WPtuJ.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I already working on the nation sheet , while not finished is ready for some review , anyone?

Murtox said:
Well I already working on the nation sheet , while not finished is ready for some review , anyone?
very good, but I don't see any randomness

I hope you don't mind me adding my sheet now. I might change some things so consider it a temporary WIP.

Starting Nation Points : 8

-Nation Name: New Republic of Deminstri

-Nation Goverment: Republic

-National Provinces: Restri, Vermouth, Youtug, Consus, Zemiti, Gogi, Hillmoth, Sawhammer, Tenneth, Menfew, Enfill, Quartennet, Dicevent, Monolouth, Earthgorot, Finnad, Reddim, Juli, Higgmoth, Benstrid, Bantred, Digfill, Sewreeth, Asusil, Idiline, North Demond, South Demond, Atrong, Sesmond, Feelmouth, Gillkeen, Cacle, Dextrick, Trickfield, Asmundou, Morte, Asouth, Breakdesa, Treth, Ligouth

-National Population : 8,000,000

-National Income: +76

Tax Income: +16

Province Income: +40

Industrial Income: +20

-National Military:

Size: 1 (Upkeep = 8)

Level: 2 (Upkeep = 10)

-National Navy:

Size: 1 (Upkeep = 4)

Level: 1 (Upkeep = 5)

Traits

(If i'm correct I just make one up and you decide what it brings to me)

Electric Power House

(Please excuse this part, I'm just keeping it here for future reference.)

Focus Points

Focus points are needed to do important things in your country or in the world , by the default everyone starts with 2 Focus Points , it can be increased by traits and special modifiers .

Basic Modifiers:

-Best Economy , +1 Focus Point

-Best Army , +1 Focus Point

-Best Navy , +1 Focus Point

-Most Prestigious Nation , +1 Focus Point

Last edited by a moderator:
I will remove the type of nation , I believe that a more Real context will be useful , also I will remake some parts of the system

I'm still interested though I do have a question: How is this going to be role-played, exactly?

Mitchs98 said:
I'm still interested though I do have a question: How is this going to be role-played, exactly?
The RP will work in a fashion of turns that will be take around 1 to 2 days , every turn you will send me what do you want to do with your income(credits , etc) . I cant say you more because it is a W.I.P and may change soon

I could be interested if this doen't get to overly complicated then flop like many overly complicated rps do. Getting tired of joining Nation Rps than watching them die before I can put in a second post.

I will need more time to make the system , because I am a bit busy now at the weekend I will able to work again on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back