• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A world in need of exploring(all genders welcome)

Amindlessvoid

Rules/info
I am 22 so I would prefer that you are 18+ but if you are mature for you age I might consider
I right around 2-3 paragraphs so no one lines please
Decent grammar and spelling please, I know no ones perfect as long as I can understand you
I'm usually not to busy but sometimes it can vary, I can go from 1 message a week to several a day so keep that in mind
I can rp on RPNation or Discord
This is an original story so I would prefer original characters for this
any and all genders are welcomed to this
if you wish to play multiple characters that's fine(must be fantasy or modern based no scifi)
Heavily magic based rp
If you wanna pm me include your favorite mythical creature

In a world governed by several different creatures in a constant state of war a secret society of beings lived in harmony away from the chaos of the other worlds, their main home was known as earth but they have been known to take residence on other worlds as well and sometimes even other universes. These beings are known as the cy and they are the disciples of the all knowing spectrum, a constant with in the universe they reside in, but the spectrums reach does not stop there it is with in the space of other universes as well. The cy visit these places as well via portals using stones with ancient ruins carved into them, only the cy have been able to use these portals since before the colonization of the solar system. However, with the ever rising power of the demon empire a portal was breached and the people of the sister planet to earth were enslaved and subjected to horrid biological testing. This continued for years until the demons found nothing left to exploit so they left but they did not leave nothing behind, instead they left a world turn apart my demon mutations and creatures that were once normal humans but now were monsters. After centuries of fighting the new inhabitants of this world signed a peace treaty and scattered themselves with in eleven countries isolating themselves with in their own land. The kingdoms were separated as such, succubus, chimera, sphinx, ptero centaur( pegasus centaur), pixie, changeling, gargoyle, kitsune, saytr, longma, and rubellian(a species of lava lizard people i made). Although there is a large separation a story has still rung through the ears of each kingdom this story tells of an outside source coming to their world one day to free its people of their hatred and finally join them together once more, this will all be possible with the help of the hidden twelfth country.

Last edited:
The moon universe used to be like a normal world then demons from another universe came to moon and did genetic experiments on the normal people turning them into mythical beasts to use in a war in the demons universe. Once the war was over the people were left in their universe and a war of their own started and that made each species separate into different kingdoms. Years later after all of this yc is sucked into the moon universe through secret portals and now yc has to go through the moon universe and find their way home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back