• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy โœง ๐”ธ ๐•Ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐•• ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ โœง (now closed โ™ก)

Juju

PREY-FOR-US
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
9951769e56eb86799c3291cf9f526367.jpg
After terrible strife
And a great long night
The light of creation shall rise
And like the dawn illuminate
A World Anew

Hello and welcome to AWA, an old passion project of an RP that has been carefully maintained and nurtured by a small group of dedicated RPers for over a year now. This RP was inspired by a similar one that died off back in 2018, which was then re-imagined by the lovely SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV and became the first arc of the story. Now that we have completed the first portion of our tale, we are seeking new members to continue the story and add fresh new ideas into the world.

This RP is organized by three GM's: Juju Juju @jmann154 @Solirus and our honorary head of state SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV who is currently on break.

Thank you for reading this, and if you decide to join us we hope you will come to love this humble little RP as much as we do. I look forward to seeing what each of you will do โœง

Now let's get to business, shall we?​

First of all, this RP takes place in the world known as Nraumm, and every species, race, and landmass you shall find within it was created by other RPers and their Gods. You too will create a god (or minor god) and have complete freedom to create new races, creatures, landmasses, etc. You can forge great empires, war with other races, play tricks on your fellow gods and anything else a new god would ever wish to do.

That is the major idea of this whole RP. It is very much a sandbox for player creativity so if that's not your cup of tea then I would suggest considering another RP. That being said, if plot is what you crave then we would very much love to have your ideas enrich the world! Every major event in the RP was consequence of player choice and we look forward to what new ideas and characters you shall bring to the world!

As stated above, in this RP you can make gods, minor gods, demigods and even mortals as playable characters. You can make any of these, but for simplicity's sake we are limiting players to having 2 gods which can each sire up to three minor gods. Gods can create minor gods, which are considered to be 1/3rd the power of a full god. In this RP all major gods are considered to be of equal strength, so unless there is a specific (and player agreed upon) weakness, the only way to kill another god is to face them 2 v 1.
>> Link to CS Page here <<

The story takes place after the terrible godly war that nearly destroyed Nraumm and the very essence of existence. Over half of all gods were killed in this conflict, leaving the world in ruinous disharmony as their godly domains vanished. Civilizations were crushed upon the battlefield and life itself was nearly extinguished.

1000 years have passed and the world is nothing as it once was in the great age of gods. Monsters walk among mortals and the world itself has become harsh and deadly. In the absence of divine guidance, many mortals wonder if the gods have abandoned them or perhaps even existed at all.

The darkest age known to living memory is upon us.

Yet something stirs. The celestial winds carry upon it the ashes of dead gods, sparking with the great gift of creation. From bones, new divine beings emerge, coursing with forgotten power. Young gods.

Are they saviors, willing to pick up the broken pieces of their predecessors? Perhaps artisans who aspire to create wonders over ruins? Or are they merely fresh blooms of destruction, born from dried blood on the battlefield? All of them are unique in purpose and power, yet within them rests the fate of this new world.
>> New IC Page here (Has additional info but don't post yet please!)

For the purpose of OOC Communication, this roleplay makes use of a Discord. Should you express interest in joining the RP, just tag me. I can send you an invite to the Discord. We store information on most of the gods' creations there as well, so I highly recommend it!

Yeah, okay yeah I'll admit to having been dying for one of these RPs for a while, but I suppose the quick fall of most nation building RPs made more hesitant overtime.

But despite that I'm more than willing to give it a go, so just hit me with that link whenever and I'll try reading up on as much as I can, SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

Ahh I love this, I really hope theres place for one more as well? \OvO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back