A Woman's Plight (Mortal/Other CS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
The executioner looked disappointed as you were given your sentence. Life behind bars. Was it really that much of an improvement over death? No matter, there wasn’t any way to escape your fate now. The supposed crime you committed had landed you in the situation with no way out. It wasn’t long before they stripped you of all possessions except your clothing and tossed you in one of the first few cells seeing a the rest were reserved for the wretched undead or worse. At least there was one thing you still ranked above. As the guard locked the door and walked away, your attention is gotten from someone nearby. In the faint torchlight, you see a face. A woman looking to be rather young, in her mid twenties maybe, beckoning you over to the bars that separated your cells. “New are you?” She asked in a fatigued and defeated done. “Well… it can’t be all that bad...  please, if you would be so kind... tell me what it was that you did? So I...I can feel safe knowing there are others who have committed worse acts than bearing a child out of wedlock.”

Alright, that writing prompt above will serve as your CS. It will be in paragraph form with no less than three detailing many different things. You are allowed to control the women and be as creative as you choose, even passing several days if you don’t think your character would open up to her right away. The prompt can be changed to fit your character’s capture but they must end up in the cell at some point! However, they must include the following:

Name

Race

Appearance

Clothing (what they are currently wearing and something else they might)

Weapon choice if any

Major Skills they are proficient in, max of three.

Supposed crime they committed (nothing that would be immediate execution please)

A bit of history on them

It doesn’t have to be in this specific order nor does your character have to directly state it. Maybe their cellmate comments on what they’re wearing or guesses what magic they practice, I dunno! Have fun with this non-traditional CS because guess what, IT ISN’T OPTIONAL. Feel free to also include pictures and such but they must be drawn or realistic, no anime please. Please don't hesitate to add in any other information on them as well. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread