• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 𝔸 𝕎𝕀𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼 | Centaur RP (Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
snowdrop.jpg
Snowdrop

| Species: Reindeer | sex: Female | age: 23 | main task: Shaman| location: Mother tree | Tags: Bork. Bork. (Vale)

She briefly noticed his eyes looking at her chest area, her absentminded hanging hand, lightly brushed the top where her knickknacks and necklaces hung. Cheeks growing lightly pink, in reaction of the heat she suddenly felt she looked away from the handsome stallion. Trying to clear her head, his words hit her and she lost her sudden color nodding solemnly.
“you c-ould still see them if you… truly wanted to…” she spoke softy as she watched him cross over to where the fire was next to the large black cauldron. She didn’t especially like the dead wood, too many things appeared and flooded her mind when she came close to it. She feared losing herself, so she avoided the wood when she could.

“green…” she echoed his word “ah, yes green!” she continued in a more excited tone “green is a very ominous and dangerous cold color.” She quickly made her way over towards the caldron, her head jerked a bit, she looked annoyed at him and quickly retorted “I’m not a youngling of course I cleansed the air.” She wildly waved her arms in the air gesticulating “this just happened” her voice softened again knowing he his anger could spike quickly when she spoke like that and she continued “I appreciate your appraisal…” her head looking to her shelves “I’m out of sage. I used up the last before the ritual… you know I don’t want to…” she turned away from him, holding herself “I don’t want them in my head…” she shivered, not from the cold, but from the thought of the spirits using her and hurting her. She loved the moments of clarity after a ritual. Perhaps that is why she made so many? She didn’t like making herself so vulnerable, not to anyone, not the spirits, not to centaurs and not even to Gods.

(I'm waiting on Ki-Mono Ki-Mono to post other characters, sorry)

Last edited:
Akira - - Bisexual - deer/centaur - shaman - location: Silver Run - tags: Rosaline ( Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart )

Akira watched calmly, her head tilting to the side as the girl explained herself. Was running into trees a hobby of hers..? Being only a few years older than the other meant that Akira knew how quickly boredom could catch up to the younger centaurs, but running headfirst into trees seemed to be pushing it.

The dark-haired deer shook her head slightly at Rosaline’s apology. “At least I wasn’t in the middle of a ritual.” Akira pointed out. She was quite calm now compared to when the younger teen first ran into the tree, and after confirming the other’s wellbeing the shaman didn’t see why they had any more reason to chat. Just as she was about to move away, the other offered her hand and Akira reflexively jumped back. Her breath momentarily hitched in her throat and her eyes were wide as she internally cursed her deerish instincts. Great, now she held herself accountable for being rude, and to someone’s younger than herself no less!

The 17 year old took a few steps forward in apology and dismissed the would-have-been handshake with a small wave. “S-Sorry, my deer side tends to be a bit skiddish...” she mumbled through an awkward smile, her eyes elsewhere. In an effort to throw attention back to the unavoidable introduction, she continued, “Rosaline? I think I’ve heard your name around. I’m Akira.”

A Bitter Morning
ℂ 𝔸 𝕀 ℕ
Horse | Male | 32 | Monarch |Location: Silver Run, heading towards Mother Tree | Tages: Probably a Doctor Probably a Doctor (Miska) Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13 (Akira) mourning star mourning star (Terra mentioned)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cain almost didn't hear Miska's call to him. He dug his hooves into the soft ground beneath him, scattering dust in his attempt to stop. His heart was podding in his ears as he turned towards the Defender. Was it his ears, or the river? He took a deep breath and calmed his nerves. Finally his took a breath to speak, "Misha, excellent, have you seen Terra anywhere? Or, perhaps a Shaman?". Cain still breathed heavily, but his expression was finally serious and strong. His panic replaced by determination. It seemed being in the presence of his people helped him control his nerves.
Before Miska could respond, Cain noticed a Shaman just down stream. "Akira" He said more to himself then the centaur he was speaking to. The Monarch looked back to Miska and ordered "Miska, I need you to head to Mother Tree, and see if you can find Terra for me. Tell her I went to the Rim of The Gods, and had a terrible vision of snow and ice. I think it best if we both had a meetings with our Shaman about it. Now run like the wind! If this chill is any indication, time is short" he finished as he begun turning away, calling for Akira.

𝐹 𝒜 𝒴
Deer | Female | 20 | Caretaker | Location: Outskirts of Mother Tree | Tages: mourning star mourning star (Kodiak & Laszlo mentioned)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As her song trailed on into the woods, hoof steps could be heard from behind. She felt his unseeing eyes on her back before she heard him speak. His presence calmed her when he finally broke the melody. Her eyes steadily opened, her back still turned to him, "Can't you feel it?..." she whispered, unsure if he could even heard. Her hand lingered on a Chi Chies capped head, her face whimsically staring downward at the flowers before her, "Something is wrong".

As if possessed, her hands shot forward suddenly, burying her hands deeply into the ground, uprooting some of her precious magic flowers. She then stood, the mud on her hands looked like blood. "The Healers will need these. Lazlo mentioned something about it earlier". Her mind was somewhere else as tears seemed to come out of no where.

MARIGOLD
Horse | Female | 17 | Defender | Location: Forest | Tages: open, Rage Rage (Zom) kesshowolf kesshowolf (Rocky)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, officially weirded out" Marigold exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. "I gotta gallop, but I'll see you around for patrol later", she added. She messed up Rocky's hair on the way by, "And good luck squirt, you'll need it" she whispered, purposely too loud, adding a wink.
The female defender then galloped away, just as she said; stabbing some helpless plants with her spear along the way. Once she was far enough away from the pair, she slowed; beginning to nibble on what she had caught on her spear. Marigold blew some hair from her face and let out a disgruntled sound, "Me? Find a mate? Why would I need a mate?! I have other things to worry about! That damn man just wants me to get pregnant so I'll have to give up being a Defender until the child is grown! Men aren't so great!" she ranted on to herself, quite loudly. Marigold never much cared who was near by when she ranted, because she loved having her opinion heard. No matter who it be.
A lonesome fairy that had stuck around through the centaur's interaction came forward. The much larger creature looked down on the small winged beauty. "You'll see. Someday I'm gonna change this herd! They'll know not to mess with us girls, huh?". She carried on her conversation with the fairy, trying to impress it.

𝓚 𝓐 𝓢 𝓟 𝓔 𝓡 ☀
Drawn by kesshowolf
Deer | Male | 11 | Youngling | Location: Falling Spring | Tages: kesshowolf kesshowolf (Poppy), Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13 (Sagittarius)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kasper took the stone Sagittarius handed in and held it close. He looked at it with wide eyes as he cupped it. He felt the warmth and magic come from it. He was memorized by the swirling that came from inside it as it glowed a golden hue. Kasper wondered how it was made. Maybe a Healer and Creator came together and found a way to trap a flower inside it?
Kasper hadn't realized he spaced out until a big apple was being put in front of him. He tentatively took it from Sagittarius. Because his mind had wondered, he wasn't quite she what to do with it. So he just silently sat, an item in each hand, as he tried to concentrate on what was being said now.
He soon figured out they were talking about the apple tree. It stood tall, it's green leaves unphased by the frost this morning. Glancing over to Poppy, he soon figured out he was supposed to eat the apple, and so took a bite. It was so juicy and crunchy. The best he's ever had! Sagittarius could definitely fill in as a Caretaker if one of them got sick!
Looking up he saw the two beginning to walk away, and yet again he cursed himself for spacing out. He quickly rose to his shaky legs, still items in either hand, and started following. At least he was pretty sure he was invited to the walk. He couldn't remember, so he trailed a little behind.
Then Sagittarius asked that fateful question Kasper always wanted to hear, "do you want to be a Creator?". Kasper got excited, but then immediately flustered. He tried to think of something to say, to prove to the older centaur he was serious about it; but soon the moment passed, and he ended up saying nothing.
His wet fur already drying quickly, the stone working it's magic.

Last edited:
REAGAN BOELL
───────
───────
Male / 18 / Defender - Deer / Tags: None

He lifted his head a little and realized that everyone was leaving this place. He blinked a few times and suddenly felt very alone, and shuddered a bit. Perhaps it was time to head back to Mother Tree, so that he wasn't left to freeze in the water. Speaking of freezing, he had overheard that there was a strange cold front moving in on the pack. It was sort of freaky to hear and it made him shudder just thinking about it. He stepped out from the water and moved himself back onto the shore, shaking a bit to dry his pelt the best he could before beginning his walk back to the Mother Tree.
He was a man who loved to play with fire, both physically and magically. Perhaps he was the herd's best bet when it came down to the final hours before the storm took them over. Because that's all he thought this was, a large blizzard just moving in. If it were something more he would have no clue. Hopefully the Monarchs knew what to do in this state. He had only been around for a few smaller storms with a bit of snow, nothing more than a simple large bonfire was made by him. He was on the path back to the Mother Tree, thinking to himself and wondering about what he'd do in a state of emergency such as a large blizzard, not realizing that he had made it. The boy sat there silently, looking around for a minute before continuing on to enter the tree for any reason at all.

MISHKA
KHABAROVSKI
──────
──────
Male / 23 / Defender - Horse / Tags: Cain
Ki-Mono Ki-Mono mourning star mourning star (mentioned)

His eyes widened and he spotted the Monarch stop, and he did the same in turn to cease his movements. A skid and a half later he shifted back and forth on his hooves to watch the Monarch carefully. Something was wrong, he almost never acted like this. Mishka was silent while approaching and listening in on his words.
He didn't have any time to respond, he simply had time to stand around and listen, which was okay.
He narrowed his eyes a little and frowned at his mess up on his name but that was fine. People mess up, especially his Monarch. He nodded and moved away from Cain in order to run back to Mother Tree to find Terra.
And relay her the news that he found so .. upsetting. He wasn't interested in the cold spreading to them anytime soon​

Last edited:
Zom
Horse | Male | 34 | Defender |Location: Forest |Tags: Ki-Mono Ki-Mono (Marigold - Defender) kesshowolf kesshowolf (Rocky - Youngling+Defender)

Upon hearing Zom's answer to her question, Zom chuckled as Marigold lost this conversation. It was funny when people tried to throw back such comments onto him and expected that they would win however just as Marigold galloped away, Zom answered her with tone that she had only heard once. It was a serious and honest tone which meant that he wasn't playing around...

"Marigold... Let the other Defenders know that'll we are going to have a meeting before patrols!"

So, she was off... This weather.... It was a bad... Bad.... BAD... Omen. It had gotten gotten this cold during this time of year... A long time ago.... When he and his generation of Centaurs were youths... Growling about this, Zom's piercing gaze shifted until it was locked onto Rocky.

He remembered telling Rocky that he was planning on some more interesting things for today and he should eat light before meeting with him. Noticing the oat that was whipped from his face, that smell.... Damn, it was Willow's food... It stuck on Rocky's body... Sighing to himself as his grip released and he dropped Rocky.... If his flailing legs could say that Rocky wouldn't expect a sudden release and dropping onto the forest floor.

He said...

"Young Rock...Because you didn't listen to my instructions...I... will allow you to practice some of your swordsmanship within the village however... I must meet with Horse Monarch: Cain & Deer Monarch: Terra ... Be grateful."

His eyes glowed upon the next part...

"That you wouldn't be licking cuts and bruises, this time."

It was a simple threat if told by anyone but what Zom was like... It was a fact that it would happen. The sight at the edge of the forest ... It couldn't wait... Little did he know that those two needed to speak with one and another.

Okoni | Female | Deer | Defender | Interacts with: Probably a Doctor Probably a Doctor
"Again."

The spear flew through the air, making a straight path until it hit the tree in front of the duo. It was merely inches away from the bull's eye. Kimha got closer and closer to a perfect hit.

But of course, just close was not enough for Okoni.

"Again, Kimha." Okoni crossed her arms against her chest, no emotion marked on her eyes. When her sister turned around to nod, she saw that same controlled expression mirrored in her young face. The older woman watched quietly as Kimha prepared another shot, and this time she hit the exact spot Okoni had marked, right by the middle of the tree.

"Good." Okoni said, the rare hint of a smile marking her lips. "Continue like this, and you may honor our family someday."

That made her sister beam up. Nothing could matter more to their family than honor. And little Kimha... she was only 12, but already so much like Okoni herself. Her feelings were divided between pride and worry.

"You can go attend to your other duties now. I will do the same."

"Yes, sister." Kimha replied before disappearing on the trees. Okoni waited until she was out of sight before beginning her scouting of the area.

These are dangerous, cold times.

Her mind spoke again. Illogical. Lacking evidence. Intuition wasn't something Okoni respected, simply because it was too unpredictable. And yet...

Brushing those thoughts again, she continued her scouting, noticing a young deer crossing her path. She knew him, of course. She knew the entire clan.

"Reagan." Okoni's expression was set on stone. "You were out of the Mother Tree. Have you noticed anything out of the ordinary?"

Rosaline / Female / 14 / horse/ Youngling / Location:Silver run / Tags: Akira Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13

Rosaline looked a little confused when the doe jumped back from her hand but smiled none the less, she wasn’t one to really care what others did anyway. “Nice to meet you Akira, you said ritual earlier. Does that mean your a shaman?” She asked inquisitively only to realize that if she was wrong she could have come across rude, blushing slightly she rushed over her words to try fix the situation if she was wrong. “I-I mean.. uhh.. you could also be a healer I suppose!” She sounded rather flustered and stumbled over her words like she did in the path down to the tree.

Scratching the back of her neck slightly out of embarrassment she tried to give her usual goofy smile “Either way I shall let you get on with what you were doing, I need to go shadow the shamans and find a mentor” She said rather quickly before bolting off down the path again, cursing her shy side for making her think she had made the situation awkward and possibly misjudged the doe.

Akira - - Bisexual - deer/centaur - shaman - location: Silver Run - tags: Rosaline ( Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart ), Cain ( Ki-Mono Ki-Mono ), Mishka ( Probably a Doctor Probably a Doctor , mentioned)

Akira’s embarrassment fell when Rosaline didn’t comment on her jump, glad for the distraction. At the other’s own fumble, the smile stuck to Akira’s face and she shook her head slightly. “Ah, no worries. I really am a shaman. I’m not actually sure what the healers do with their rituals, in all honesty...” she trailed off. Even if the comfort the younger centaur had brought her in her own mess-up wasn’t intentional, she figured that she could at least return the favour.

Akira’s elf-like ears perked up a bit at the mention of the other needing to choose a shaman to mentor her, and made a flash decision just as the foal started off again. “You could tag along with me if you’d wish...” she offered shyly. Akira figured that even if she didn’t particularly want an apprentice, if she had no choice then Rosaline seemed to be nice enough. She herself hadn’t had a mentor either, hence why she was made a shaman now. Her strength in magic as well as her “marked” hand had led her to her own unique way of speaking with the gods.

Just as she was about to say more to Rosaline, the shaman heard her name called out and she hopped to the edge of the river to look down it. It kind of sounded like the horse-centaur leader’s voice, and upon looking for its source, found Cain calling for her. It seemed Mishka had just galloped off as well. Akira’s brow furrowed, and glancing back to Rosaline, she said, “If you’d like to, then come with me. But hide in the wood. If not, then that’s up to you.” Before starting an elegant prance through the undergrowth. The deer body had both pros and cons, she supposed.

Stilling herself once she reached Cain, Akira dipped her head in a shallow bow of service. “You called?” Her eyes were set in a determined stare and her lips were pressed flat in an anxious sort of expectation. She already knew the reason for their meeting. “You had a vision?” Akira guessed.

Rosaline/ Female / 14 / horse / Youngling / location: Silver run / With: Akira Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13 and Cain Ki-Mono Ki-Mono

Rosaline stopped a few seconds after Akira asked her if she would like to come with her, she thought for a moment and waited for Akira to head towards where her named had been called but a Moment earlier “I think I fumbled, I do have a mentor but in the moment I just... wanted to fix the situation” she said shyly trying to keep up with the doe’s graceful movements, she kept up but not in a very beautiful way when she tumbled vet a few rocks here and there. Getting up and dusting her self off she finally followed Akira to the area wher her name had been called.

Looking up from dusting herself off she saw her mentor Cain and bowed her head slightly “G-Good morning S-Sir!” She sneaked shyly before being quiet so the shamans could talk.

REAGAN BOELL
───────
───────
Male / 18 / Defender - Deer / Tags: Okoni
Troi Troi

He was planning on just lapping the tree and then heading back out into the forest to perhaps collect wood and sticks for his fire, and then perhaps find a reason to make it. It was pretty chilly at the lake so maybe his reason could be because he hadn't dried off properly yet. Though his plan was cut in the middle and he was stirred from his fantasies about the flame. Okoni had gotten his attention with a single sentence and it was already too late. He stopped walking at stared at her with wide eyes as his mind tried to formulate a response.
"Well no, not really," he began, shaking his head and turning his body back towards the lady to be polite "I was just out at the lake.. ya know, to bathe for a bit. The water was a bit chilly.. and dark.. and damp, but nothing out of the ordinary."
He sighed softly and thought for a little more before he jerked his head a little
"Oh now that I think about it, the sky has been more dark than usual! Certainly harder to get through the forest. In fact I was just in the forest and I came from the lake. I was going to go back into the forest after my walk to look for some sticks. I was going to make a fire, I figured since its been getting a little more windy than usual, the herd would appreciate a fire every now and then." he smiled to her
"Why do you ask?"

MISHKA
KHABAROVSKI
──────
──────
Male / 23 / Defender - Horse / Tags: Cain
Ki-Mono Ki-Mono mourning star mourning star (mentioned)

His eyes widened and he spotted the Monarch stop, and he did the same in turn to cease his movements. A skid and a half later he shifted back and forth on his hooves to watch the Monarch carefully. Something was wrong, he almost never acted like this. Mishka was silent while approaching and listening in on his words.
He didn't have any time to respond, he simply had time to stand around and listen, which was okay.
He narrowed his eyes a little and frowned at his mess up on his name but that was fine. People mess up, especially his Monarch. He nodded and moved away from Cain in order to run back to Mother Tree to find Terra.
And relay her the news that he found so .. upsetting. He wasn't interested in the cold spreading to them anytime soon​

⚜ -- vale | male | horse | shaman | pansexual | tags; snowdrop
Vale frowned, listening to her talk. She seemed uncomfortable whenever he mentioned his former wife and child. "I won't mention them from now on, there are many other interesting things in the Wood aside from spirits that allure me." Vale said as he watched her walk over to the cauldron, his eyes following her every move. He liked the way she got excited about talking of her findings, the green flames. Her spunk as she mentioned she 'wasn't a youngling'. He admired her for her attitude, it was a nice change of pace from his own. "Green can mean danger, yes. But it also resembles life. It just depends what the aura gave off. But since you were thrown to the floor, I'm guessing it wasn't a good one." He purred as he continued to look over the herbs in her storage. "No sage, huh? What about a singing bowl? Celenite?" He glanced to her, but she had gone off to talk of how she didn't like the spirits getting into her head. That was a good thing, a solid choice. "That's why you learn to create mental barriers to block them out. It quite easy, really. Just allows you to not become some mindless brain-washed centaur." He purred as he turned to walk over to her. "But don't worry, you're safe with me." He told her. It was true, she'd be safe if they walked into the dead wood together if she was with him. He knew the changing woods, as it didn't change as much as you'd suspect. There were patterns. But also, he could turn on her the moment she did something wrong towards him. But still.

She was safe with him, for now.

A Bitter Morning
ℂ 𝔸 𝕀 ℕ
Horse | Male | 32 | Monarch |Location: Silver Run | Tages: Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13 (Akira) mourning star mourning star (Terra mentioned) Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart (Rosaline)
As Cain and Akira approached, the river lapping at their hooves, the Monarch decided to skip formalities and jump straight to the situation at hand. "I did, and it was a very bad omen. However I feel I did not get the whole of the vision. I want to speak with all the Shaman and my fellow Monarch to see if anyone else has seen anything." he stated in a manner very calm compared to how he was just moments before. As he waited for a reply from the deer, he finally acknowledged his apprentice, motioning her over to them; welcoming her to be part of the conversation. "You are free to share any signs you have had as well, if you have any to share", he said in a softer tone. He loved his apprentice like a daughter, and knew she wanted to be a respected Shaman very badly. She was getting older now, and his role was becoming less significance was becoming less prominent. However this may be his chance to teach her with a real threat.

𝐹 𝒜 𝒴
Deer | Female | 20 | Caretaker | Location: Outskirts of Mother Tree | Tages: @MourningStarlight (Kodiak & Laszlo mentioned)
As her song trailed on into the woods, hoof steps could be heard from behind. She felt his unseeing eyes on her back before she heard him speak. His presence calmed her when he finally broke the melody. Her eyes steadily opened, her back still turned to him, "Can't you feel it?..." she whispered, unsure if he could even heard. Her hand lingered on a Chi Chies capped head, her face whimsically staring downward at the flowers before her, "Something is wrong".

As if possessed, her hands shot forward suddenly, burying her hands deeply into the ground, uprooting some of her precious magic flowers. She then stood, the mud on her hands looked like blood. "The Healers will need these. Lazlo mentioned something about it earlier". Her mind was somewhere else as tears seemed to come out of no where.

MARIGOLD
Horse | Female | 17 | Defender | Location: Forest | Tages: open

"Okay, officially weirded out" Marigold exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. "I gotta gallop, but I'll see you around for patrol later", she added. She messed up Rocky's hair on the way by, "And good luck squirt, you'll need it" she whispered, purposely too loud, adding a wink.
The female defender then galloped away, just as she said; stabbing some helpless plants with her spear along the way. Once she was far enough away from the pair, she slowed; beginning to nibble on what she had caught on her spear. Marigold blew some hair from her face and let out a disgruntled sound, "Me? Find a mate? Why would I need a mate?! I have other things to worry about! That damn man just wants me to get pregnant so I'll have to give up being a Defender until the child is grown! Men aren't so great!" she ranted on to herself, quite loudly. Marigold never much cared who was near by when she ranted, because she loved having her opinion heard. No matter who it be.
A lonesome fairy that had stuck around through the centaur's interaction came forward. The much larger creature looked down on the small winged beauty. "You'll see. Someday I'm gonna change this herd! They'll know not to mess with us girls, huh?". She carried on her conversation with the fairy, trying to impress it.

𝓚 𝓐 𝓢 𝓟 𝓔 𝓡 ☀
Drawn by kesshowolf
Deer | Male | 11 | Youngling | Location: Falling Spring | Tages: kesshowolf kesshowolf (Poppy), Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13 (Sagittarius)

Kasper took the stone Sagittarius handed in and held it close. He looked at it with wide eyes as he cupped it. He felt the warmth and magic come from it. He was memorized by the swirling that came from inside it as it glowed a golden hue. Kasper wondered how it was made. Maybe a Healer and Creator came together and found a way to trap a flower inside it?
Kasper hadn't realized he spaced out until a big apple was being put in front of him. He tentatively took it from Sagittarius. Because his mind had wondered, he wasn't quite she what to do with it. So he just silently sat, an item in each hand, as he tried to concentrate on what was being said now.
He soon figured out they were talking about the apple tree. It stood tall, it's green leaves unphased by the frost this morning. Glancing over to Poppy, he soon figured out he was supposed to eat the apple, and so took a bite. It was so juicy and crunchy. The best he's ever had! Sagittarius could definitely fill in as a Caretaker if one of them got sick!
Looking up he saw the two beginning to walk away, and yet again he cursed himself for spacing out. He quickly rose to his shaky legs, still items in either hand, and started following. At least he was pretty sure he was invited to the walk. He couldn't remember, so he trailed a little behind.
Then Sagittarius asked that fateful question Kasper always wanted to hear, "do you want to be a Creator?". Kasper got excited, but then immediately flustered. He tried to think of something to say, to prove to the older centaur he was serious about it; but soon the moment passed, and he ended up saying nothing.
His wet fur already drying quickly, the stone working it's magic.

snowdrop.jpg

Snowdrop
| Species: Reindeer | sex: Female | age: 23 | main task: Shaman| location: Mother tree | Tags: Bork. Bork. (Vale)

Snowdrop’s eyes snapped up to Vale’s eyes she moved quickly towards him without unlocking her eyes from him “Vale I…” she blinked and shook her head side to side relocking her eyes with his “I didn’t mean, I didn’t mean you never had to speak of them…” she reached up and lightly placed her hand on his shoulder. Her ears tilted up as she heard him purr his words, his words sent small goosebumps across her skin.
She smiled “I think you’re right…” she reluctantly moved her hand from his arm, tucking it under her chin in a thoughtful pose “the green and me falling… ha like I am so graceful.” She laughed at herself, her tail flickered happily. Her tail settled as she continued in a more serious tone “you know I have always had a hard time with mental barriers”. Mindlessly poking one of her temples on her head, her ears flopping down again. She looked up out the corner of her eyes as she sheepishly smiled at Vale.

rocky.jpg

Rocky
| Species: horse | sex: Male | age: 13| main task: youngling(defender) | location: Forest |Tags: Rage Rage (Zom) Ki-Mono Ki-Mono (Marigold)

Rocky plummeted to the floor, his legs tried to catch his weight as he fell. They did but they were spread out and awkward, his back straightened but his legs shook. He moved his legs one at a time to center themselves underneath himself. He looked up at Zom “I’m sorry…” he rubbed the back of his neck “mom’s food is so good, and I only had a hand full of oats this morning!”
He stood up straight and saluted Zom “I am very grateful sir!” he stood like that until Zom would release him, only then smiling and asking “do you need any help?” his tail wagged around giddily at the thought of Zom with a meeting with the monarchs, even though he did not much care for his stepfather Cain. He loved seeing the massive male centaurs butting chests and flexing muscles.

poppy.jpg

Poppy
| Species: whitetail deer | sex: Female | age: 14| main task: youngling (caretaker) | location: Falling Springs | Tag: Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13 (Sagittarius) Ki-Mono Ki-Mono (kasper)

Poppy held the bright beautiful red apple to her chest as she looked up at Sagittarius. She saddled up trotting beside him, she shot Kasper a glance. She looked back up at Sagittarius’s face, she beamed up at him “well, maybe I could learn both? Or maybe I could be persuaded if I had the right teacher…” she tailed off during the last part in a thoughtful manner almost in a teasing way. her whitetail stood straight up and bobbed back and forth as she trotted.
She eyed Sagittarius’s interesting multicolored hair, “your hair is so pretty, is it sparkly?” she asked with the charm of a small child. Her trotting nearly turning into the skipping and light-weightiness that is granted to deer. “you are a creator but…” she eyed his bow and quiver full of arrows suspiciously as she smirked.

Sagittarius - - Pansexual - horse/centaur - crafter, semi-defender - location: Falling Spring - tags: Poppy ( kesshowolf kesshowolf ), Kasper ( Ki-Mono Ki-Mono )

Sagittarius smiled warmly back to Kasper at his amazement at the Star. It had been hard to figure out how to make it, so the older centaur was glad that at least some use came from it. He also felt a great deal of pride from the enjoyment his apples brought- growing them had taken a great deal of his childhood, and now he finally got to get something in return. Besides, with the cold coming, they could afford to have a few blessings.

The stallion stifled a laugh when he heard the nearly silent gasp behind him after offering to mentor them in his craft. The kid clearly had a passion for interesting things, and being a crafter meant basically inventing your own. It’d fit him well, he thought.

His speed slowed a bit for Kasper to catch up, realising sheepishly that his own hoof prints had been growing further and further apart. It wasn’t his fault he didn’t get many visitors! His job really was fun, and he didn’t think they got nearly enough recognition.

Sagittarius glanced down at Poppy enthusiastically when she started talking, his multicoloured eyes light despite the worry that now crossed many others. At the teasing the older centaur actually barked out a cheerful laugh, though it sounded more like a kid’s than someone old enough to work with molten metal. “Ah, I’ll convince you enough, I bet. Just wait.” He did his trademark wink before his human half leaned back a bit. “Seriously though. It’s pretty interesting work. I make so many weird things, and I’ve got sketchbooks full of ideas! I’m sure you two have a few of your own too.”

At the mention of his hair, Sagittarius’ hand lifted to barely stroke it. “Ah, thank you... It seems like it is when I look into water, but it could just be the shine of it. I don’t get a lot of opportunities to see myself, you know?” The chuckle that followed now was calmer than his playful attitude before, like he had been caught off guard with with compliments. He normally only got them after offering his talents, so he really was touched.

When Poppy changed the topic once again Sagittarius froze in his step- but only long enough to get his bearings back. “My, you’re one to ask questions, aren’t you?” The older centaur gave an amused snort, a small smile on his face all the while. Still, this was not the time to talk of his past trade.

The white horse expertly pulled the bow from his back and mocked pulling back an arrow, the weapon very familiar in his hands. “I have to get the higher apples down somehow, right?” He half joked. Of course, the bow seemed to have a lot more excuses then the sword hanging by his side.

Before anything else could be asked (on the walk anyway), Sagittarius galloped ahead straight for what appeared to be a wall of rock with vegetation littering the surface every so often. Upon closer inspection, however, there was evidence of something darker behind a wall of loose vines, which Sagittarius pulled back to reveal a shallow cave. A muffled “ta-da!” Of a hum sounded from the mischievously smiling Sagittarius. “C’mon in guys! I swear it’s bigger on the inside.”

———————

Akira - - Bisexual - deer/centaur - shaman - location: Silver Run - tags: Rosaline ( Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart ), Cain ( Ki-Mono Ki-Mono )

Akira’s eyebrow raised a bit at the explanation, though didn’t feel the need to comment on it really. “Ah, well I hope you learn all that you’d like.” She nodded respectfully. As she skipped through the wood the dark-haired centaur would glance back every so often to make sure the younger teen was okay. The shaman had forgotten just how much harder it was for the horses...

She glanced at Rosaline with a bit of apology after she caught up with her. From what Akira could see, there were a few twigs and seed pods that had gotten caught in her tail. She turned her attention back to Cain when he and his apprentice had a short chat, which only made Akira stand up a little straighter. She was young, so she didn’t remember a time when Cain hadn’t been the monarch. Was he skilled in shaman skills as well?

The girl shook the thoughts off when the leader finally spoke of his vision. The description he gave certainly hadn’t come out of the ordinary, and Akira knew that such a subject was unavoidable. The doe opened her mouth to speak but quickly froze when she remembered the apprentice nearby. Her gaze hurriedly flickered over to her and then back to Cain, though there was reassurance with his permission for Rosaline to stay. Finally Akira cleared her throat.

“Yes, I’ve been getting a lot from the river and the sky.” She started, any timid or lonesome behaviour covered by a calmness matched to Cain’s. “The strongest is the sensation of the frost, but there is a darker energy there. And one from here... also...” the centaur rung her hands together at this last part, growing a bit nervous from her uncertainty. “I was thinking that it was perhaps how we might turn against each other? If food and warmth is scarce then it would make sense that tensions could be high.” What she spoke now was the most one would usually hear from her. There was a small comfort when it came to Cain, since it did seem like he was one of the herd’s father figures. She might not say that to his face though.

[ - Kodiak ● Warrior ● Male ● Thirty-two years old ● Caretaker - ]
Location: Outskirts of Mother Tree | Interacting with Ki-Mono Ki-Mono (Fay)
It wasn't as if Kodiak hadn't felt the shift in the air. A creeping feeling, one that sunk like a rock in water, had clung to him the further he walked from his home. When he had stepped into the clearing, it had elevated. Still, he had attempted cheer. He hadn't wanted to worry the other caretaker- not when the world seemed filled with foreboding energy. Kodiak stiffened when she whispered, her voice cracking. Head tilting, he shut his eyes. The gesture didn't do much for his eyesight- just a subconscious habit to listen better to their surroundings.

The movement allowed him to settle himself, ears twitching as he focused. He was startled when he heard Fay shift to her feet. He attempted to follow suit, opening his eyes. His stare settled on her hands, able to make out the blurry outline of flowers in her hold. The hitch of her breath was what alerted him to her emotions. Sighing, he stepped forward. His hands wavered at his side, looking down at the other girl with concern. He could sense the urgency she was acting on. Still, he attempted to placate her as he offered his arms out. "I can take them if you'd prefer. The flowers might chill if someone is not here to keep the earth warm."

[ - Terra ● Female ● Twenty-four years old ● Monarch - ]
Location: Mother Tree | Not interacting, Mentions: kesshowolf kesshowolf (Willow)
Terra had been about to enter the hut when one of the shaman, a horse that towered above her, pushed past. His gaze didn't even meet hers as he sauntered by. Huffing through her nose, she found herself walking away. The female shaman was already a host to other company. She felt frustrated as she continued to walk back to the mother tree, studying the white puffs of air that drifted from her lips. How it had grown so cold she had no clue. Still, it filled her with concern. Activity was slow from those around her. There were several other centaurs who were going about their business, but yet, there were many who still remained out of sight. Humming to herself in thought, Terra pondered what she should do next. Knowing the next possible solution would be to consulate with Cain, she headed off to find Willow- the best person to know the whereabouts of the other monarch.

[ - Laszlo ● Male ● Twenty-nine years old ● Healer - ]
Laszlo had been on the outskirts of the Mother Tree when a young mother had caught his attention. Although he still wished to visit the spring, he couldn’t simply ignore the woman. Her words caused him concern; her youngling was developing the symptoms of the flu, with runny nose and a warm forehead. Biting his lip, he advised the woman to visit him that day to retrieve the herbs he would have prepared. His plans to leave foiled, Laszlo turned once more towards the direction of his home.

Zom
Horse | Male | 34 | Defender |Location: Forest - Mother Tree |Tags: Ki-Mono Ki-Mono (Cain - Horse Monarch - Mentioned) kesshowolf kesshowolf (Rocky - Youngling+Defender) mourning star mourning star (Terra - Deer Monarch - Mentioned)

Upon hearing the overjoyed saluted and cheerful sound of Rocky's now energetic voice in earshot which was quite annoying and ringing inside of his helmet... Zom was half-way to slap his apprentice silly for his loud voice but... It reminded him of not himself but the other horse defenders. They were all loud, eager to prove themselves and quite explosive in action than thinking... Some of them whilst others... acted with their heart instead.

Sighing a loud and deep exhale of breath which came whistling out of the eye holes and vents around his mouth-grates, Zom motioned for his student to come along with him whilst he hummed a slow song aloud on their walk back. He was wondering how durable Rocky was to the weather at certain points in the day. Given that it was still early and there was a breeze going plus he didn't have much fat or muscle on him.... Welp, Zom watched his student with a side eye during their walk.

Mother Tree

The business morning raisers and villagers could be heard and seen walking about. Conversing with each-other as the duo arrived, Zom then said...

"Young Rock. You may return to your mother, a defender must know how to support and help out their families... More so then fighting."

Zom went on his way and dropped off the animal pelts, he didn't want them... He just wanted to give them to a creator who wasn't busy but now.... He had to ask a bit until he managed to catch her into view... A young deer female had left a Shaman's tent... Oh.

The Shamens didn't like Zom since he became a Defender... They never told him why but he had to see one of Monarchs at least which he traveled towards the tent.... Damn. One of the horses who exited bumped into Zom, they would've said something until they noticed who it was... Their heads dropped as Zom's eyes glared down at the smaller horse... The much smaller horse. Traveling after her, he then called out to the leader of the Deers.

"Deer Monarch - Terra!"

This cleared a path as Zom came prance over which he haltered.... He then bent down, kneeling to the Monarch which he said...

"I have information for you and Horse Monarch - Cain.... Please, can i lead your ears when you two meet?"

Whilst some horses took this chance to look down at Zom, they knew that a clobbering fist or getting strangled wouldn't be best but you can look down on someone as much as you desire if they are busy with something.

rocky.jpgRocky
| Species: horse | sex: Male | age: 13| main task: youngling(defender) | location: Mother Tree|Tags: @Rage (Zom mentioned) open

Rocky was surprised and enthusiastic about being able to actually join Zom in looking for Cain. As much as his mother disliked Zom, she did respect his rank and profession. As Rocky walked beside yet slightly behind his mentor, he tried to copy Zom’s gate and posture. He was imagining himself as an older seasoned centaur with many a battle under his belt, walking beside his mentor talking as equals and having some playful banter. The cold really didn’t bother him, he shivered slightly as a cold breeze blew past them, snapping him out of his day dreaming. He was able to catch what Zom had said, his ears flickered in disbelief “back to mother?” he saw the look on Zom’s eye and nodded “yes, sir…” he stifled a sigh and turned, to go back home.

He started a trot back home, he did glance back at Zom a few times. Nearly tripping over a newly formed snow drift. He shook himself and with some flushed cheeks, he pointedly watched where he was going, hoping his mentor did not see that blunder. Embarrassed he quickened his trotting pace as he rounded a bin, he slowed down. Now out of eyeshot of his Mentor, Zom, he kicked a snowbank out of frustration “I can’t believe it! All of this agh!” he stomped the now and ice around him “mom, she knew better than to cook that, I told her what Zom wanted….” His eyes glared, as his ear flattened to the back of his head and he ran home. Ready to confront his mother on sabotaging him.

willow.jpgWillow
| species: horse | sex: Female | age:29 | main task: Creator | location: just outside forest/can see mother tree | Tag: (0pen)

Willow looked up from gathering some blackberries, shielding her eyes from the bright sun. she turned towards the sudden movement of other centaurs around. She moved her shielding hand, quickly plucking a berry and popping it into her mouth. As she chewed the juicy berry she glanced down at her nearly over flowing large bowl, she nodded to herself and slowly stood up. She then took a moment to gather her balance, placing the large bowl, now full of black berries, in the crook of her elbow and human hip. She turned and began walking back towards her hut on the other side of mother tree.

She came out of the woods, with her free arm she reached up, taking a small twig out of her hair and tossing it over her shoulder. She paused for a moment and looked at the vastness that was Mother Tree. She took in a breath and after a few moments let it out in a sigh. She began her way towards mother tree, then something caught in the corner of her eye. She turned her head sharply, as she thought something shadowy and dark dashed behind her. Her heart rate began to thump in her chest, her ears wobbled back and forth trying to hear the shadow that she just saw. She heard a large stick snap behind her, flaring her hind end up in a kick, she moved her body to the side. Looking behind her, her eyes widened as she saw darkness forming from where she was just walking. Feeling a chill, she took a few steps behind her, she grasped the rim of her bowl and dashed off towards mother tree.

poppy.jpgPoppy
| Species: whitetail deer | sex: Female | age: 14| main task: youngling (caretaker) | location: Sagittarius hut? | Tag: @Cocogerber13 (Sagittarius) @Ki-Mono (kasper)

She stuck her chin out a bit “My mother always said that I should ask questions even if it annoys others, because ignorance is unbecoming a young doe and a doe that knows she is lacking in some knowledge and asks upfront is seen as curious and educated rather than a idiot.” She retorted tartly. she listened to his laugh and thought ‘maybe he is younger than he looks?’ she blushed a little, a slight rose pink spreading across her cheeks. She gasped as he bolted forward, ahead of the two younger centaurs, her breath catching in her throat. She let it out as he stopped and turned back to them, she quickly dashed up to meet up with him again. She smiled and tilted her head to look inside his hut.

She could not help a “ooh~” in amazement as her eyes jumped from objects to his furniture, half finished gizmos and gadgets on his work table. Her small deer tail flicked back and forth excitedly, ‘this was way more interesting than babysitting the flowers’ she thought to herself. She took a slight step inside, Sagittarius’s house. As she did she kept turning her head back and forth to see all of this interesting stuff.

(Snowdrop is in a previous post...)

Last edited:
Rosaline / Female / 14 / Horse / Youngling / Location: Silver run / Tags: Ki-Mono Ki-Mono (Cain) and Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13 (Akira)

Rosaline slowly walked towards her mentor and listened to him intently, when he asked if she had anything to contribute she thought for a moment before speaking “Well my dream last night did feel stranger then usual, they were tense and dark instead of the usual. I could hear fighting and yelling but didn’t see anything” She said pausing for ages seconds as she spoke, trying to give as much detail as she could. It seemed that she agreed with the die beside her that something was not quite right with all theorist and yet there was something else coming but what she did not know exactly.

“It is not a lot to go off but if the frost doesn’t drive tension up, something will and it may not look good” she mumbled, almost sad that her first possible vision was that of war and misery. She looked apologetically at her mentor, who to her was a prominent figure in her life. While she may not have had parents that she can remember she though of Cain as her sort of father, not that she would ever say that to her mentor or to anyone out loud. She shook her head slightly clearing her thoughts of the misery that she may have seen to allow her goofy smile to replace the frown that had occurred as she recalled her dream. It may not have been a good time to smile but she wanted to bring peoples spirits up while she had the time to do so.

A Bitter Morning
ℂ 𝔸 𝕀 ℕ
Horse | Male | 32 | Monarch |Location: Silver Run, heading into forest |Tages: Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart (Rosaline), Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13 (Akira), kesshowolf kesshowolf (Willow), mourning star mourning star (Terra mentioned), Probably a Doctor Probably a Doctor (Miska)
When both centaurs finished, Cain spoke "This is most troubling. We all seem to be having bad omens, and they all seem to involve the Cold Nothing. I think I will send a patrol out there soon to check it out.." he seemed to mumble that last part to himself. "But first I must speak with Terra. I can't be making any big decisions without her". He begun to step away as he gestured both the females to follow him, "Come. I feel a meetings with all the Shamans is a must." With that, he begun to gallop through the wood, his mighty frame pounding on the forest floor as he went.

As they neared Mother Tree, a strange chill came over him, and he assumed his followers felt it as well. He slowed slightly, taking in his surroundings. He saw nothing, but a centaur in the distance. As they neared, he noticed it was his mate, Willow. He halted beside her, shaking her slightly, for she looked as if she'd seen a ghost. "Willow. Speak to me. What has happened?"

"You too go on ahead and see if you can catch up to Miska. I sent him to find Terra for me"

𝐹 𝒜 𝒴
Deer | Female | 20 | Caretaker | Location: Outskirts of Mother Tree | Tages: mourning star mourning star (Kodiak, and Laszlo mentioned)
"No, I will take them. I've grown them since they were seedlings, so I will see to what becomes of them" she paused, "I know their magic lives on, but I still feel like a part of them dies when they are no longer in the flower". Her eyes went from the flower she held, up to Kodiak's own, barely seeing, eyes. She smiled, he was warm and kind. She was glad he did not become a Defender all those years ago. However she was not sure if he'd take that the wrong way.
"If you'd like, you can help me pick more and we will bring them together. That way the Healers have more flowers, and I make less trips, hm?", she said, her more chipper tone returning. She bent down in the ever rising sun. It felt warmer now, and hope was beginning to flood back into her.

MARIGOLD
Horse | Female | 17 | Defender | Location: Forest | Tages: kesshowolf kesshowolf (Rocky), Rage Rage (Zom, mentioned)

Marigold and the fairy had since parted ways, and the horse was making her way back to Mother Tree, for a much needed snack, when she heard Rocky; sounding very similar to how she did just moments ago. She begun to creep her way over, hiding best she could behind some foliage. "Well, that boy does know more curse words then I thought" she mused, "Come to think of it, that's probably my fault..". She stepped out behind him, "Zom got under your fur too? Wow, he's so good at that", the comment dripped with sarcasm. She trotted around the Youngling, twirling her spear, "Heh, if I was your mentor, we'd be doing way more cool things right now!".
Her gloating was interrupted by the rumble of her stomach. "Hmm.." she paused, "How about you and I go grab a bite and then go exploring? Just like old times", she said, giving Rocky's hair another ruffle.

𝓚 𝓐 𝓢 𝓟 𝓔 𝓡 ☀
Drawn by kesshowolf
Deer | Male | 11 | Youngling | Location: Sagittarius' Hut | Tages: Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13 (Sagittarius), kesshowolf kesshowolf (Poppy)

Kaspers hooves begun to drag. Poppy talked way too much for his liking, and he couldn't help but think she was only talking to impress the older male. Just when Kasper was about to try and think of a way to ditch the two, they came up to Sagittarius' hut, which was more of a small cave under a tree. As they entered, the young deer was awe struck. There were trinkets, and sketches, and prototypes, and tools, and, and... The room was almost too much to take in. Kasper unintentionally reached out his hand and begun touching what looked to be a prototype of a more efficient flower press. As his eyes continued around the room, he soon realized weapons seemed to be the Creators main passion. Kasper himself did not care much for the weapons themselves, but paid extra attention to the carving details on each one of them.
The painted patterns, and carvings of deer on bows were not necessary, but were definitely the funnest part in the Younglings opinion. Each Creator had a different style, and it was so fun when he had the chance to look at them all so closely.
As Kasper came to more of those magic stones, all perched together on a shelf, some scattered on the table below; he finally broke the silence, "How did you make these?". It was barely a mumble, but felt loud in his ears.

Last edited:
Sagittarius - - Pansexual - horse/centaur - crafter, semi-defender - location: Sagittarius’ crafting hut - tags: Poppy ( kesshowolf kesshowolf ), Kasper ( Ki-Mono Ki-Mono )

Sagittarius hummed softly with a shrug at Poppy’s comment. “I never said questions were a bad thing. You have to ask yourself a lot of them in this job, you know.” The stallion trotted over to a a trunk of cloth, leather, and different sorts of rags before glancing back to Kasper. It seemed his starstone had worked it’s magic pretty well, since the younger centaur didn’t appear to be that wet anymore. “If you are still cold, you’re welcome to help yourself to any of these.” He offered with a gentle smile.

The crafter then moved farther back into a storage area and came back with a shiny stone and a few logs of fresh wood. After putting them into a stacked rock-brick structure that was dug into the wall, he took a blade, struck the stone, and stepped back when a spark grew to a lively plume. Sagittarius would set up shop as the kids looked around in amazement.

Letting their eyes wander for longer still, the horse brought out a large metallic pan and set it into the furnace with a block of sparkling silver material. It had been taken from another fallen comet, which Sagittarius seemed to have luck finding. Then, as he had a few moments to spare, he slung his backpack off and emptied the remaining apples into a barrel. “You guys need to try baked apples. Kind of discovered them by accident but it certainly didn’t go unappreciated.” Sagittarius stood next to his desk now, brushing up his scribbled-on papers into a pile. He was not the most organized centaur by a long shot.

Knowing that the process to melt an ore usually took a few moments, the stallion sat himself down and let his own pupils trail around the place. Small as it was, it had plenty of storage capabilities; hidden compartments were structured all around the walls, ground, and even ceiling. The ground floor ones had flat stones and strong bark covering, those above them were fashioned into small shelves, and others were merely tied to branches that were fastened to the stone. Along with the furnace and two resource-filled alcoves in the back, there were numerous shelves and two work tables set against the ‘walls’. Everything was scattered with sketched on papers and small inventions, the biggest of which being an overloaded weapon rack that Kasper was just now leaving. Aside from everything necessary for Sagittarius’ work, there was also a small hammock if his human half needed a rest.

The crafter eventually wandered over to where Kasper was now looking, peering over his shoulder when prompted with a question. “Ah. Those.” Sagittarius held a nostalgic feeling for the stones, though he didn’t know particularly why. “Well, um, I actually just made the shape out of anything I could find, clay and rocks and the sort. Then I hold them while summoning starlight, see?” His fingers plucked up a smaller star that had been carved from some sort of nut and held it between his pointer finger and thumb. After a sharp white flash the dark auburn had repurposed itself into a shining white charm and Sagittarius had placed it back on the table.

“To be honest, I made them in emergencies. You know, for warmth to ward off the frost? Not sure the full extent what they can do, but feel free to keep one. Both of you.”

The stallion cracked his knuckles and cleared his throat at an implied change of subject, cantering back to the furnace and smiling when he noticed the melted comet core. “Now though, is where the real work starts. Poppy, if you wouldn’t mind, could you open the pouch I gave you?”

———————

Akira - - Bisexual - deer/centaur - shaman - location: Silver Run - tags: Rosaline ( Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart ), Cain ( Ki-Mono Ki-Mono )

The black-haired centaur stood still as she listened to Rosaline. Concern grew in the back of her mind when she realised that if even a less experienced shaman were feeling such strong vibes of danger, perhaps it was closer than she had originally thought. Not that she questioned the younger centaur’s abilities, just that the clarity of all three of their visions seemed worrisome.

Akira silently listened to Cain and started after when he galloped forward. That is, until she remembered Rosaline’s struggle with the forest and waited for her to go first. The shaman alertly watched the two ahead of her, still stopped when she felt a presence on the other bank of the river. As Cain and his apprentice hurried on Akira paused. She saw nothing initially, and Norris first her eyes, she turned to follow the hoof prints they had made.

The doe stiffended when she arrived at mother tree, her thin legs unmoving as her gaze brushed Willow. A darkness seemed to have touched her, though aside from a small spook the monarch’s mate seemed perfectly fine.

REAGAN BOELL
───────
───────
Male / 18 / Defender - Deer / Tags: Okoni
Troi Troi

He was planning on just lapping the tree and then heading back out into the forest to perhaps collect wood and sticks for his fire, and then perhaps find a reason to make it. It was pretty chilly at the lake so maybe his reason could be because he hadn't dried off properly yet. Though his plan was cut in the middle and he was stirred from his fantasies about the flame. Okoni had gotten his attention with a single sentence and it was already too late. He stopped walking at stared at her with wide eyes as his mind tried to formulate a response.
"Well no, not really," he began, shaking his head and turning his body back towards the lady to be polite "I was just out at the lake.. ya know, to bathe for a bit. The water was a bit chilly.. and dark.. and damp, but nothing out of the ordinary."
He sighed softly and thought for a little more before he jerked his head a little
"Oh now that I think about it, the sky has been more dark than usual! Certainly harder to get through the forest. In fact I was just in the forest and I came from the lake. I was going to go back into the forest after my walk to look for some sticks. I was going to make a fire, I figured since its been getting a little more windy than usual, the herd would appreciate a fire every now and then." he smiled to her
"Why do you ask?"

MISHKA
KHABAROVSKI
──────
──────
Male / 23 / Defender - Horse / Tags: Terra
Ki-Mono Ki-Mono mourning star mourning star

He looked about for the female for a solid five minutes. It wasn't that hard, she was wandering about Mother Tree looking a bit lost, thus putting her out of place. He sighed gently, relieved to know that he wasn't to run about the entirety of their lands just trying to find her. The Monarch was walking and he moved right up beside her, the bulky horse trying to get her attention politely without being rude and shouting at her.
"Miss Terra.." he called, before getting a bit closer to call out to her again. "Miss Terra I need to talk with you."
He moved to her side and tried to stop her from walking, standing in her way and holding his arms out to deter her from going anywhere
"I've come to fetch you.. Mister Cain wishes to see you. He needs to speak with you, the matter is urgent." he said aloud and pointed back the way he had come from in order to direct her where to go.
"He isn't that far, but you must go now. I believe something may be wrong.."​

Rosaline / Female / 14 / Horse / Youngling / Location: Silver run / Tags: Mishka ( Probably a Doctor Probably a Doctor ) and Terra ( mourning star mourning star )

Rosaline followed her mentor as fast as she could keep up without tripping over her own hooves, looking around as she went, unsure of what to do. As she slowed down to a walk she shuddered as a chill ran up her spine, she once again looked around trying to see what could have caused it while her mentor spoke to his mate. Rosaline seemed to be rather on edge with all the hurry and the whole meeting of all the shamans to discuss the threat. She looked to the sky as she thought until she was snapped out of her thoughts by her mentor asking for her to catch up with another shaman "Y-Yes sir!" She stuttered out as she ran along the oath that she assumed the person she was looking for had gone down.

It seemed that she couldn't get out of there fast enough as the beating of her hooves against the ground created a fast rhythm, almost erratic and scared yet strong. She didn't fall once at this pace as she sought out the people of interest. Once she arrives she stood awkwardly for a moment before speaking up to the two in front of her "Um.. Excuse me? My mentor sent me to look for you..." She trailed off and bowed her head as a sign of respect before raising her head to look at the two with curiosity.

⚜ -- vale | male | horse | shaman | pansexual | tags; snowdrop ( kesshowolf kesshowolf )

Vale listened to her intently, watching her with his ice blue eyes. "Yes, but talking about them seems to make you uncomfortable." He said quietly, trying to avoid any further talk of what might've happened to his former wife and child. They were dead, gone. Sacrifices to the beings in the wood. He watched her put a hand on his shoulder. He wasn't appalled or scared of her cold touch, her hand was rather cold (not surprisingly). He turned his gaze from her to the cauldron, eyeing it, then to the doorway. No one was here, from what he could tell. "You're probably the only deer I've met that's not graceful. But, it gives you personality." He cooed after she moved her hand from his shoulder. Mental barriers. Ah, right. He'd forgotten that the deer wasn't that good with them, nor could she form them very easily. Would make her easier to manipulate, so he probably would teach her properly. Either that or do a crappy job teaching so that she wouldn't pick up on it. "Well it's something you'll have to learn at some point." He I formed her, and began towards the doorway. "Should we go find Cain and your monarch? To tell them about what you Saw today?" He asked, pausing at the doorway with a hand tracing the wood quietly.

snowdrop.jpgSnowdrop
| Species: Reindeer | sex: Female | age: 23 | main task: Shaman| location: Mother tree | Tags: @Bork. (Vale)

Snowdrop nodded at his wise words, “yes, I believe you are correct. that seems to be the best coarse of action to take away from all this.” she paused, looking up as if she was either about to say something or was lost in thought. She trotted up to his side, her eyes glanced over to his hand on her doorway then to his eyes. She had always thought his eyes held a mysterious gleam in them that she could not quite seem to understand. She liked it, she also liked the color, they made a rather handsome pair or at least her niece poppy seemed to think. Her mind instantly thought of the young deerling poppy making mock kissing faces at her and poppy's words of how she 'didn't understand why her aunt insisted that the spirits and goddess needed her attention all the time and how she should just marry Vale and start having babies' and her brow furrowed a bit and her cheeks pinked, she looked out ahead “when I get my hands on that girl!” she huffed, as she took Vale’s arm into hers rather quickly. his elbow now interlocked with hers, like a true couple in love going out for a stroll. By the time she had realized what she had just done she it was too late, to turn back or to cast it off as a bad joke or unintended touch. she tried to quickly recover by asking “Vale would you mind escorting me down to the monarchs? I terribly do not wish to get sidetracked, and you are so very good at keeping me on track.” She smiled sweetly up at him all while hoping he would not be too upset at her rather sudden boldness. He did know of her sudden mood swings, and having him close really did help her overall concentration.

poppy.jpgPoppy
| Species: whitetail deer | sex: Female | age: 14| main task: youngling (caretaker) | location: Falling Springs | Tag: @Cocogerber13 (Sagittarius) @Ki-Mono (kasper)

Poppy did not like sharing attention from Sagittarius, however when his eyes where not on her she fund herself looking away in awe of all the interesting creations. “I could never think of so many cool ideas, let alone make them…” she sighed maybe a creator was not her calling after all. She couldn’t help but scoff at the idea of Kasper being a crafter. It was laughable wasn’t it, such a timid little thing doing such amazing work as Sagittarius. She noticed Sagittarius moving, she eyed him, taking note of his gate and grace.

Her ears picking up him saying her name, she nearly tripped over herself as she hastened over to his side. She rather liked being close to him, he seemed to radiate warmth. But being this close she realized she was much smaller than him, which reminded her of just how young she truly was. Her ears flickered to his words as she nodded solemnly and took out the small pouch. She peered over at the steaming metallic liquid over the fire, she wrinkled her nose up at it “that can’t be good for you… or is it like medicine?” she looked up at him as she said the last bit.

willow.jpgWillow
| species: horse | sex: Female | age:29 | main task: Creator | location: just outside forest/can see mother tree | Tag: Ki-Mono Ki-Mono (Cain), @Fray Dracoheart (Rosaline), @Cocogerber13 (Akira), @MourningStarlight (Terra mentioned),@Probably a Doctor (Miska)

She blinked a few times as if coming out of a daze, she looked down at her spilled bowl. Berries where scattered everywhere, she looked up at Cain, her eyes widening. She dropped the bowl and wrapped her arms around Cain’s torso, tears fell down her cheeks. She was not a emotional woman typically especially, the weepy sort, she would sooner knock you out rather than shed a tear over it. She looked up at her mate, she searched his eyes “I-I’m sorry…” she leaned back slightly, trying to compose herself. She wiped her wet cheeks and pulled a few strands of hair away from her face. She looked up at him again “Cain I… I saw something… ” she turned her head towards the path she had just taken. She continued “it was a snap… then it was so cold, and dark…” she shivered in remembrance “my legs, I tired kicking it… ” her eyes flashed with worry, she spun around, reaching out and touching her lower half. After a few moments she sighed “I think we are ok… I should see a healer just incase.” She turned back to Cain with a soft smile “I’m sorry Cain.” She cast her eyes away from him “the berries where for you, I was making you jam and a dye from the blue.” Her ears folded down as she said the last bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back