• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π•’ π•¨π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣 π•¨π• π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•π•’π•Ÿπ•• (𝕠𝕠𝕔)

fairyfawn

happy days
hello everyone! here is the ooc thread for the multifandom roleplay, a winter wonderland!

here we can chat, plot, plan out interactions, and just overall goof off! Here you can also ask me questions as well.

have fun everyone!

Although all 3 of my forms are still WIPs, they are definitely open for some plotting! c:

cant wait to start this, unfortunately i have a killer migraine with some vision loss from it, so I may be slow.
Will say that it's gonna be interesting considering we got a 2-in-1 demon and a demon slayer tho! lmao

oooo who? an oc? or from something? spill. lol
No, he’s a canon character from Wild Arms 1. It’s funny the game makes you believe he’s comic relief but he’s damn strong.

No, he’s a canon character from Wild Arms 1. It’s funny the game makes you believe he’s comic relief but he’s damn strong.
oh neat! i'm not familiar with that game, but it sounds interesting!

It’s a classic ps1 game it’s actually on the ps4 it’s such a damn good game.
unfortunately, i do not own any ps consoles rip lol and I do not have money to get one. OTL

heyooooooo i just submitted my character sheet and i saw this so i came here to be nosy anyway im just gonna play as one of my ocs-(i had a hard time choosing between hanako kun-,yashiro nene,yor forger,nezuko,) so im just being nosy πŸ‘€

4 demons actually i believe??? Octavia, Tolliver, Taranis, and Zed??? so yeah Zenitsu will be surrounded by demons basically
and technically 3 demons, because Tolliver and Taranis are technically one singular demon, just split between two bodies if that makes sense???

sweet, how you want it to happen? what do you wanna do? lol
Given Zed’s back ground in WA 1 with giving up wanting to be the best and leaving his dream of joining the Quarter Knights. He ends up finding a blind girl called Aura alone and falls in love with her. I’m thinking One of your characters seems him helping an NPC… idk

oooh hmm, that could be interesting. not sure what gemini would do about that, tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back