• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π•’ π•¨π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣 π•¨π• π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•π•’π•Ÿπ•• (π•šπ•”)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Cabin 3

"ok!" said penny she gathered up her eveelutions besides slyveon who was acting sassy again and walked outside "it's a little warmer out here.." penny set out her picnic blanket and then she let her eveelutions play around besides slyveon who still wanted to sit on muichiro's head penny chuckled at muichiro and walked up to him and picked up her slyveon "you must be an airheaded type of person slyveon sure was comfortable up there!" she put the slyveon down but the slyveon wanted back up "you are one little brat...." penny pokes the slyveon playfully "he's my friend too!"

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Cabin 1

Aoi and Nene were destroying the cabin throwing food at each other until aoi got a big bucket of water nene looked shocked "DONT YOU DARE GRAPE JUICE HAIR-" "SHUT UP DAIKON LEGS-" Aoi chased nene all the way out where penny and muichiro were Nene was screaming "I AM NOT A DAIKON!!!" Aoi laughed hysterically "AND IM NOT GRAPE JUICE HAIR-" Nene ran faster "GRAPE JUICE HAIR!" "DAIKON LEGS!" "STUPID POPULAR GIRL-" "STUPID DAIKON WHO HANGS OUT WITH A PERVERT GHOST WHO HAUNTS THE GIRLS BATHROOM" they threw insults back at each other and were so fast then they stopped they looked like they were gonna have an anime fight they stood apart menacingly ready to fight

• Samus Aran
    The Legendary Space Warrior

images
    Samus squinted through the flurry and saw it was a familiar boxer that she knew from Smash Bros. Little Mac, wasn't it? She'd know that stature anywhere. She half-smiled to herself as they approached the cabin. Perhaps, she thought, she'd find more familiar faces inside the walls of the cabin. She looked at the windows of the cabin. Inside, she could see a crackling fire, and it looked supremely enticing.

This was motivation enough for Samus to keep plowing through the snowy trail. Eventually, she caught up with Mac. "Need a little help?" Samus asked, as Mac seemed to be struggling. Maybe this was due to his height, but that was neither here nor there.

After a proud response from him, Samus huffed, and watched him continue for a few more minutes before she scooped him up, tossed him over her shoulder, and carried him the rest of the way to the cabin despite him arguing and demanding for her to put him down.

Mentions: N/A
    Mood: Fine

Sheik

The Elusive Masked Sheikah

Mood:

Alright

Room #2; The Cabin's Kitchen

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Sheik nodded. "I'd be glad to." they said in the same aloof tone. Did they have tone issues? Perhaps. She went ahead and left the room, heading to the cabin's kitchen, and waiting for Zed there.

Leaning against the kitchen counter, Sheik looked out the window, and saw a peculiar sight- a tall woman in a sleek suit was carrying a smaller man in a pink hoodie over her shoulder. Sheik let out a laugh upon realizing it was Samus and Little Mac. Seeing her old Smash Bros. lags upped her mood substantially.

β™‘design by stardust galaxy, coded by uxieβ™‘

Ukiyo

Cassettes and Cigarettes

Mood:

Content

Room #2

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Tags:

Ukiyo nodded thoughtfully at Quote's analysis, internally appreciating how knowledgeable he seemed. "I've been caught in a rut before, I've had to repair myself many times. Taking myself apart and putting myself together again kinda taught me a lot about machinery, especially ones like us. I'm sure if anything wrong happens to your hard- or software, I can mend it."

Cassette Girl stretched out on her bed, fishing in her pocket and pulling out a pack of gum. "I could get used to living here, not gonna lie." she said before popping a stick of gum in her mouth. "It's a lot nicer than I thought it was going to be, minus the cold and snow."

β™‘design by stardust galaxy, coded by uxieβ™‘

mood
❝ kind of happy? ❞

outfit
above

tags
SimplyNene SimplyNene
OCTAVIA
They're... mochi? Octavia has never heard of mochi before, but she assumed it wouldn't hurt to try one. "Well... okay." Octavia mumbled and she looked at the mochi she was holding. Octavia took a bite out of the mochi, chewing for a bit before swallowing. Okay so it's not that bad. "Not bad, it tastes pretty good." She spoke as she took yet another small bite out of the mochi.

Wait... she doesn't know her roommate's name. Granted there were multiple names listed under the Room 10 paper, Octavia didn't know who was who. "Uhm... what's your name?" Octavia inquired before she continued, "I'm Octavia."
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
Cabin 10

Mitsuri smiles at octavia "My name is Mitsuri Ichigo! it means Honey Strawberry!" she held both of octavia's hands "let's be friends ok!" she smiled brightly "i can't wait to get to know you octavia!" she let go and took the plate of mochi and took out chopsticks and held one to feed octaviaa "you can have more octavia!" mitsuri beamed with excitement "i hope you like it!" and started trying to give octavia more food "and try this chocolate dipped strawberry!" mitsuri takes out her whole basket of strawberry treats "try all these!"

fairyfawn fairyfawn

Komi Shouko

As Komi was walking on the trail she observed everything as the snow flurries landed on her head she took a sigh of relief maybe she can work on her communication skills she started looking at people she saw outside a purple haired girl and a girl with really fat legs about to have a anime fight and a boy and girl who seem to be hanging out Komi wanted to assume they were a thing but decided not to they seemed like a cute duo to her she thought. Komi then saw a pretty girl with a pony tail on the path walking with a guy she admired how pretty she was and was gonna say something but was too anxious she continued walking as she saw puddles of water she tried to resist the urge but she started jumping and running in the puddles like a young school girl she couldn't wait to meet her room mates she smiled this could probably be a new experience for her she thought.

A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Cabin 3
SimplyNene SimplyNene
"That is what my fellow Hashira are saying too." Muichiro replied. " Though Shinazegawa insults me alot. He might be the Wind Hashira but he is a jerk." he added.

Trail
A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity SimplyNene SimplyNene
"Hahahaha! Watch out,here I come!"
A bare chested teenage boy who's pants covered with fur and masked with a boar head ran on the trail like a madman. She checked on the panphet he received but coudn't read. "What's this number. I can't read!" Inosuke Hashibira shouted.
It had the number five on it...but he dosen't know how to read.
"Monitsu and short Hashira are supposed to be here and Gampachiro's suppose to come too!"
He noticed Samus ,Little Mac and Komi.
"Hey you!" Inosuke shouted,charging toward them. "What does that paper say? I can't read!"

Cabin 3

Penny giggles "i think being airheaded is a good quality!" penny smiles but then her slyveon is missing once again "HEY YOU BRAT GET OFF HIS HEAD HE MAY HAVE PRETTY HAIR BUT GET OFF HIS HEAD-" she groans "you are sassy..it seems you made a new friend muichiro slyveon seems to like you i cant do anything to get her away from you!"

Trail

Komi looked at inosuke nervously as she thought "h-how can he be so energetic in cold weather WITH NO SHIRT ON" she looked nervous and decided to help inosuke as she walked up to him nervously she took a peek at his pamphlet she looked up at inosuke nervously and got out her notebook she was writing something she was about to show her notebook to him before realizing he may not be able read she started talking and trembling "t..t..the n-number 5...i..is your...c..c...c...c..c.c..c.c..cabin number...d....do you wanna walk....with me...i...ill help...you....find...it" she smiled slightly at him and held out her hand and stuttered while saying her name "m......m......m....my name......is........ko.......ko..........ko.....komi.....shouko......."

Cabin 1

Nene and Aoi were staring at each other menacing then nene attacked first "GRAPE JUICE HAIRED GIRL WHO THINKS EVERYONE IS DUMB-" Aoi attacked also "DAIKON LEGS-" nene lost 5- points "WEIRD HAIRSTYLE-" aoi lost 5- points they then started hurling insults at each other one by one "DAIKON' "GRAPE JUICE HAIR!!"

β€œ Yeah let’s go.” She rolled her eyes, wasn’t sure why the girl was calling the other’s legs after a vegetable it seemed like a lame insult and old to her, as calling the other’s hair after a fruit, sort of a lame attempt at insults. Celes kept on going at least Noctis had thought of bringing that whistle it should be useful. It was cold sure, but she’s used to marches in weather like this per her training. Maybe it has something to do with her knowing ice magic first. She did notice people on the trail but kept on going until she was on a larger open field where she saw the unmistakable sight of Chocobo tracks.

Cabin 3
SimplyNene SimplyNene
"It's fine. I love animals." Muichiro replied,smiling. "If your.."Sylveon" likes to stand on my head then it's welcome to do so."
Trail
SimplyNene SimplyNene A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity
"Cabin 5?...You....wanna...help...me?" He blushed under his boar mask. He grabbed Komi's hand but held it too tight. Inosuke was no gentlemen. The only other female he had company with was Aoi from the butterfly mansion,but at least Aoi stood up to Inosuke.
"Alright Bomi,show Lord Inosuke the way!!"

Cabin 1
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
Noctis followed Celes. "I got a few things to defend myself. All my stuff are in some kind of pocket dimension and I can make them appear when I like,thanks to the royal crystal." He explained.

Cabin 3
Penny giggled "you're lucky slyveon he likes you..slyveon i know you used your cute charm!" her phone started vibrating penny checked her phone with her evee phone case looking annoyed at the message she got which was her dad telling her to practice exercising she turned off her phone "good thing he didnt mention the credit card..." she laughed "well i better go make sandwiches for these...little brats..do you want one muichiro!"

Trail

Komi chuckled at inosuke mispronouncing her name and walked down the trail she continued looking back and forth at inosuke making sure he kept up she wondered if the boar mask he wore was some kind of cosplay item she tried to make conversation but was too nervous she giggled a bit at the way inosuke held her hand he reminded her of her little cousin she spotted the cabins it looked a long way from where they were at she was prepared for the walk and she pumped herself up trying to make conversation but anxiety caught up to her so she looked away nervously

mood
❝ what? ❞

outfit
above

tags
SimplyNene SimplyNene
OCTAVIA
Octavia slightly flinched when both of her hands were grabbed by Mitsuri. But she managed to smile anyways, "Yeah um it's nice to meet you." She spoke. Friends? Mitsuri wanted to be friends with... her? Really? That was something Octavia didn't hear every day. "I'm sure we'll be great friends." Octavia said in response as she finished eating the mochi she had been nibbling on earlier. The owl demon swallowed the rest of the mochi and her eyebrows raised at the fact that Mitsuri wanted to get to know her. Okay, another thing she didn't hear every day. Most of the time Octavia was on her phone with her earbuds blasting music.

"You don't mind if I have more?" Octavia inquired as she was offered more mochi, as well as chocolate dipped strawberries. Maybe their fellow roommates would want some as well. She shouldn't hog all the mochi and strawberries to herself. But, another mochi wouldn't hurt. "Well... okay, thank you." The owl demon was quick to say as she took another mochi as well as a chocolate dipped strawberry to try.

Octavia took a small bite out of the strawberry. It tasted pretty good. "You sure do have a lot of strawberries." Octavia casually commented as she finished off the chocolate strawberry. Octavia reached to take one of the strawberry treats from the basket.
coded by reveriee.

SimplyNene SimplyNene
Cabin 3
"Sure,I am hungry right now." Muichiro replied.

Trail
Inosuke still blushed redder under his boar mask. "Ahhhh! What is this feeling?!" He shouted. "Do you know if Gampachiro Kamaboko and Monitsu are there too?! They are both my underlings!"

play-button-icon-png-18904.png

Quote nodded in agreement to Ukiyo, detaching his small pack from his belt and setting it on the bed he was sitting on before going through it. He didn't own much, but it reassured him that everything he had acquired on his mission was still there.
    "It is nice here, nicer than the caves I was in. I look forward to exploring the area, but that might just be my programming talking." He then paused, thinking about Uki's offer for repairs should he need it.
    "Ukiyo? Do you mean it when you say you can repair any software issues? I may have a favor to ask." He wasn't going to bother explaining if it turned out she was just exaggerating. After all, nothing else he tried seemed to fix the corrupted or missing memory files he had. Just about everything prior to booting up in that cave was inaccessible to him, even his name. It was Curly Brace who managed to remember what his name was, but even she still had some corrupted files.

Forevermore Forevermore

Trail
Komi looked at inosuke she looked confused then she had a idea she got out her notebook and drew tanjiro and zenitsu and showed it to him she blinked "a...are...these....you're....friends..." she noticed inosuke getting red she thought he had a fever so she looked concerned she then put her hand on inosuke's head "fluffy...wait fluffy..."she realized he had his boar mask on komi shrugged "he sure is aggressive!"

Cabin 3
Penny checks her bag "UMBREON DID YOU EAT THE SANDWICHES-" umbreon looked fatter than usual penny sighed until she noticed she had bento boxes so she ran to muichiro and gave him a bento box "h-here sorry no more sandwiches it seems "somebody" got to them..." she gave muichiro a pair of chopsticks "luckily i prepared a back up meal!" she sat next to muichiro and opened her bento box "i made the food look like cute pokemon.....well i tried!" she used her chopsticks to pick up a piece of karaage chicken and ate it as her flareon walked up to her penny picked up a piece of chicken and gave it to flareon

Cabin 10
Mitsuri smiled "i like making strawberry treats my last name means strawberry! you can have as many as you want!" she then got up and walked back to her bean bag "i have a strawberry shortcake recipe i can try out would you like me to make it for you octavia!" she pulls out the strawberry recipe book she got from a cafe in japan "you might like it! i may or may not burn the cabin down hehe!"

Cabin 1
Nene and Aoi are exhausted from insulting each other and then they soon hug "i'm sorry i called you a fat chunky daikon that cant get a boyfriend-" "im sorry i called you a ugly grape juice girl that hates everyone-" "LETS BE FRIENDS AGAIN-"

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 fairyfawn fairyfawn

Trail
"Yeah! That's Gonpachiro and Monitsu!!" Inosuke shouted."And why do you have an hand on my forehead?!" he asked.
"Inosuke,there you are!" said a familiar voice. Inosuke turned to a familiar figure catching up to him. A boy the same age as him with short redish brown hair ,brown eyes and with a scar on the left side of his large forehead,wearing the same uniform as Zenitsu under a green and black checked patterned haori. He carried a wooden crate on his back like a backpack.
"Gonpachiro!!" Inosuke shouted.
"Inosuke...I told you already...My name is Tanjiro Kamado!" He turned to Koni. "Did he caused you any trouble?" Tanjiro asked.

Cabin 3
SimplyNene SimplyNene
"Thank you." Muichiro replied as he took the bento box and chopsticks. He started to eat.
"Really good!" he said.

Cabin 4
DovahBeat DovahBeat fairyfawn fairyfawn
"My sense of hearing is sharper then any other human beings." Zenitsu replied. "I can even detect emotions, thoughts and the nature of a being by their sounds." He went to see Grell."As for you...know that I am not ready to die yet. Yes,your sounds confirm that you are indeed a Grim Reaper."

Last edited:
mood
❝ meh ❞

outfit
above

tags
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 DovahBeat DovahBeat
GRELL SUTCLIFF

Grell had been... unnerved to say the least at the fact that Zenitsu had been sleepwalking around the room. At least she believed he had been sleepwalking. So, she just busied herself with putting her things away and wondering what to do with her scythe. Well, she could put it under the bed and hope it would be undisturbed by others for the variation of their time at the cabin.

She slid the chainsaw under her bed and she glanced over at Zenitsu who was talking with Tolliver and Taranis at the moment.

Grell raised an eyebrow at Zenitsu as he came over to talk to her. "Yeah alright. I won't collect your soul." She told him with a shrug of her shoulders. She was growing bored of staying in this room, and she was still a little annoyed with Zenitsu. Grell decided she'll explore the cabin a little bit and see what the cabin has to offer. With that, Grell hopped off of her bed.
coded by reveriee.

Trail
Komi put her hand in her pocket and nervously looked away "i...i thought....you...h....h.h...had.....a....f..f...fee.....ver..fever!" she smiled at inosuke and looked ahead ''it....seems we are almost to the cabins...!" komi takes out her notepad and looks at inosuke with a warm smile "i...inosuke....would you like to be my friend......" she clenches onto her notepad

Cabin 3

Penny picked up some sausage in her bento that looked like octopus her dad called them octopus sausages she picked them up with her chopsticks "ew........they look weird..hey muichiro would you like this!" penny threw one sausage for her eveelutions to fight over they all gathered around the sausage fighting for it "hey you guys cut it out!" she drops a handful of sausages on the ground "there.....all good...i dont know how people like tako sausage they look weird to me!" she giggles

Cabin 1

Nene and Aoi were busy crying and apologizing to each other nene sniffled "lets make toilet curry...." aoi talked in a cheery tone "no~" nene got up with aoi and they both walked to the cabin "let's make homemade donuts aoi...t-those were hanako's favorite snack....i miss him.." aoi opened the cabin door "oh nene-chan..." the cabin was a disaster food was all over the walls everything was destroyed nene chuckled "let's clean up first and then donuts" aoi cleaned up the cabin while nene had to clean up the bathroom and turned into her fish form about 6 times nene and aoi sighed "all clean!" nene got excited "shall we make the donuts!" aoi got an idea "i know lets invite everyone in this place for a party in this cabin nene-chan!" nene loved the idea "party......hehe....YES LETS DO IT!" nene beams with excitement and starts daydreaming "i'm sure i'll find a hot person who loves me hehe!" aoi looks confused "im not sure someone would love a girl who makes curry in a toilet" Nene's voice goes deep "shut up aoi-" Nene goes to the kitchen and starts working on the donuts "you decorate aoi! i got the food!" aoi chuckles "don't make it in the toilet nene-chan!" Nene shouts "I WON'T-" she rolls the dough with her rolling pin and gets out a donut cutter nene sticks her tongue out "SEE NO TOILET-"

Trail
"F...Friend?!" Inosuke replied. "What do you know Inosuke,you have a new friend now." Tanjiro replied with a smile. " I have to go to my asigned cabin,which is Cabin 2." he said."I have to go,but can can you check on Inosuke until he reaches his cabin?" Tanjiro asked Komi.

Cabin 3
"Well,I could try some." Muichiro replied. He noticed the Eeveelutions eating." They eat more then both Rengoku and Kanroji combined." he said,mentioning the flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku and the love hashira,Mitsuri Kanroji,respectfully.

Cabin 4
fairyfawn fairyfawn DovahBeat DovahBeat
"Thank you." the still sleepealking Zenitsu replied,smiling. He stomach growled which woke him up. "Wha...What am I doing here?! Sorry to bother you,I know you're demons and a grim reaper,but I know you don't mean any harm!" said Zenitsu. He then heard something from outside.
"Tanjiro is here!" he said happily. "And Nezuko-Chan too!!" He said. His cheeks were red and he giggled."NEZUKO-CHAN!!!!!"

β€œ That’s neat you can draw your equipment from a pocket dimension. I never heard of crystals they doesn’t exist in my world though the goddesses created the espers and magic and every living thing on the planet ..” She side eyed her runic sword. Celes may be a former general of the Gestahl empire, but her battle prowess lies in her magical abilities and military knowledge. Unlike Terra, her magic wasn’t a natural gift. But it’s still a gift no less. β€œ I can turn magic into healing my mana by my runic blade absorbing the magic. Neat huh?”

β€œ How does magic work in your world? We learn magic through the espers. There are those who learn it naturally like my close friend, Terra.” Celes felt like she could talk to Noctis about anything perhaps it’s a skill of his.

Cabin 2

Zed walked into the kitchen and grabbed the knives, first slicing up bread for hamburger. β€œ How do rice balls, hamburger, and curry sound to you? Um..” He doesn’t know Sheik’s name but Zed knows Sheik is a woman just from his keen sense of smell and sight. β€œ It’s not the only thing I’m planning on making some pasta and seafood dishes? Also a salad bar..” He knows he may go overboard but food brings food together.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Forevermore Forevermore

Trail

Komi nodded in a chirpy manner and she pulled out her notepad and turned to a page that said "list of friends" she put the number 41 then inosuke's name she smiled at inosuke and walked with him "so....inosuke....w...what...i...is....your....favorite...foo....d..food i can probably make it for you!" she pet inosuke komi expected inosuke to be taller from his short tempered behavior she was 5 feet and 6.5 inches tall while inosuke with 5'5 she chuckled a bit but then stopped she spotted cabin 5 "we're......getting....a...bit..closer!"

Cabin 3

Penny put the sausage in muichiro's mouth "like it i made it a bit too spicy..." penny's eveelutions fight over the last of the sausages and they start eating penny's rolled eggs "YOU GUYS-" she sighed as she put the rest of the sausages on muichiro's bento "i'd eat those fast these evees can become real....beasts...-" penny's eveelutions look at muichiro menacingly until they notice who he is they all start surronding him acting cute towards him penny groaned "HEY HOW ARE YOU GUYS MEAN TO ME BUT YOU LIKE HIM-" she tried to touch her vaporeon but it hissed silently "are you guys in love with him or something-"

Cabin 1

Aoi and Nene decorated their cabin with a bunch of food on the tables they set up games and activities aoi and nene high fived "now we gotta invite everyone!" aoi and nene run out their cabin "who do we talk to first.." nene sees muichiro and penny "i'll do those 2!" nene runs away "nene-chan!" aoi sighed "nene likes rushing off..." aoi walked around to see who she could find

mood
❝ excited ❞

outfit
above

tags
here
SYPHA BELNADES
To be honest, Sypha was pretty excited to be taking a vacation! She deserved a vacation, she deserved a break from fighting vampires and demons and night hoards. It would be nice if Trevor and Alucard could’ve come with her too. Apparently the vacation spot was in the snowy mountains. Snow, really? The mage couldn’t complain though really. This would be a great way to make new friends and meet new people, right?

Sypha was currently walking through the snow, with her wondering if there might be others on the trail with her too. What if there’s a night creature on the trail? Or a vampire? Or some other supernatural creature? No, Sypha shouldn’t be thinking about that since she’s on vacation. This is a time for relaxation after all. It would be nice to get inside the cabin and sit next to a warm, crackling fire.

The mage trudged through the cold snow, taking a look at the forest, wintery scenery around her. Looks very nice but Sypha would rather stick to the trail and not get lost. Sypha sped up a little in hopes of getting to the cabin much quicker, and she noticed some silhouettes ahead of her. Oh, so she isn’t the only one on the trail who hasn’t got to the cabin yet.
coded by reveriee.

Cabin 1
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
"Well...magic where I come from comes from the royal crystal and the Astrals,which kinda work in a similar way to your world's Espers...I guess." Noctis replied.He was bad at explaining stuff.Backin Eos,only the royal family and their allies can wield magic...wait,did you say Terra?" He remembered a girl named Terra back in that weird world he was summoned along with other warriors.
Trail
SimplyNene SimplyNene
Tanjiro waved at Inosuke and Koni as he headed to his Cabin.Inosuke followed Koni. " I like Tempura!" Inosuke replied."You would make tempura for me?!" His boar mask fell off on the snowy ground,revealing his soft facial features and shoulder length black hair with blue highlights.

Cabin 2
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Forevermore Forevermore
Tanjiro opened the door to the Cabin and went inside. "Hello?! I can smell there is people here!" He said. Well it sounded abit weird,since the people inside might not be familiar which such abilities.
He searched for a bed that wasn't occupied and when he found one ,he carefully deposits the box near his bed.
"You're still sleeping are you?" He whispered."I'm going to meet with her new roomates. You'll be safe here Nezuko."
A scratch was heard inside the box.

Cabin 3
SimplyNene SimplyNene
Muichiro was surprised. He munched on the sausage. It was good. As the Eeveelutions surounded him,Ginko flew out of the cabin and flew in circles around Muichiro.
"Stay away from Muichiro-kun Mutts! Kaw!"

Last edited:

• Samus Aran
    The Legendary Space Warrior

images
    Samus continued to carry the struggling boxer and his belongings with her has they continued the short way up the trail. "Stop squirming, Charles." Samus said in a slightly teasing tone. He stopped wriggling around, accepting defeat at her hands.

On the way up the trail, they were met by what appeared to be a young schoolgirl and someone wearing a boar mask. Samus rolled her eyes- the schoolgirl, Komi, and the boar-masked kid, Inosuke, were a little immature in her opinion. She supposed that she should exercise a bit of patience around the people she'd be with over the vacation, as they all had different lives and demeanors.

They were also stopped by another boy, apparently named Tanjiro. Samus kept quiet surveillance, she was not one to speak to people unless spoken to. Her blue eyes wary, Sam heaved slightly as they continued on the trail. Little Mac was heavy. After all, he was very muscular for a 17-year-old.

Mentions: SimplyNene SimplyNene SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
    Mood: Tired; slightly moody

Trail

Komi nodded at inosuke "i..i.i'll make....you tempura!" she seemed happy and cat ears appeared on her head like they do every time shes happy "so......what...kind...of...tempura do you like!" komi realized inosuke without his mask on she picked up his mask "you look really cute with.....your mask off.." she giggled "i...promise....to....make...the...best....tem..tem....temp...ura....tempura!" she smiled at inosuke and let go of his hand she ran and jumped in the puddles she saw she couldn't resist the urge to not jump in puddles she held out her hand for inosuke to join her.

Cabin 3

Penny took out her knife again "yummy bird soup mmmm~" her eveelutions heard penny and started looking at the crow menacingly penny realized what they were thinking "HEY- I WAS JOKING GUYS DONT EAT THE CROW-" her eveelutions started chasing the crow trying to eat it penny then sighed "ill make evee mochi or evee soup if you guys dont stop chasing that bird-" they then gathered around muichiro once again and her slyveon hopped on his head hissing at the crow "you guys....leave the crow alone!"

Cabin 1

Nene ran to muichiro and penny as fast as she could "THESE STUPID DAIKON LEGS RUN-" nene finally made it and fell on the grass in front of them holding a paper that said "come to our party at cabin 1'' "i'm dead-......." nene felt something hit her it was umbreon who hit nene with his paw thinking she is dead

Cabin 5
SimplyNene SimplyNene
Inosuke blushed again and took his boar mask from Komi."That feeling...Boni!" He said. His green eyes widened. He noticed Komi jumping in puddles. "Is that a challenge?! I accept!" He jumped in the puddles,laughing.

Cabin 3
SimplyNene SimplyNene
Ginko landed on Muichiro's left shoulder and glared toward Sylveon. Muichiro noticed Nene. "A new roomate perharps?"

Cabin 4
DovahBeat DovahBeat fairyfawn fairyfawn
"I do remember in the letter that Tanjiro wrote me thst his Cabin is Cabin 2." Zenitsu told his roomates. " I'll come back soon! I'm going to see some friends of mine! He ran out of the cabin,Chuntaro flying after him.
"I'M COMING NEZUKO-CHAAAAN!!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back