• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π•’ π•¨π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣 π•¨π• π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•π•’π•Ÿπ•• (π•šπ•”)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Cabin 1
Nene says "im good at cooking too!" she takes out a bento box that has food in it that looks like scary monsters Aoi looks scared "the taste might me good-....but the appearance...kinda scary...im tired nene lets go to bed.." "ok!" Aoi smirks "not you nene-chan~" Aoi pours water on nene and puts her in the fish bowl" "AOI-" Aoi laughs "im still mad about the curry...sooooo...." Aoi gets on her bed and goes to sleep Nene starts screaming angrily "IM TELLING THE TRUTH-"

Cabin 3

Penny smiles at muichiro "you can call me anything....hmm...seems like we're the only 2 in here...its good to meet you muichiro...." penny walks back to her gaming set aggressively playing again and dying she then starts leaking the IP addresses of everyone that called her trash she smiles and hums while thinking for a bit "i made a new friend and hes cool!" "oh!" she starts spamming the IP address in the chat "lalalalala~!" "nobody messes with penny..." she mumbles
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

She frowns as her cheeks turned slightly pink, rubbing her hair before smiling a bit, β€œ Thank you, let me write the recipe down for you.” She went to look for a piece of paper and a pen among her things. Celes emerges with recipes for everyone. She was glad they liked her food unlike her grandpa who is akin to a chef to her. She’s pretty decent at cooking. β€œ I’m glad you all like my food. I must admit my grandpa taught me the basics. I grew up a soldier all my life there’s no time for things like cooking.” She doesn’t want to speak further of her life as a former general of the Gestahlian empire. She looks at the food that Nene gave her suspiciously. β€œ No, thanks..” She shook her head. Celes wasn’t exactly sleepy though.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 SimplyNene SimplyNene

Last edited:
play-button-icon-png-18904.png

Quote took one last glance outside before following Uki inside. She was right, he supposed, the nature was beautiful. Spending most of his memory inside caves, he had failed to see the beauty of his surroundings.
"Unlimited freedom isn't as nice as it sounds. I don't know what to do most of the time. There's nothing for me to work towards, nothing to keep me going. Part of me wonders if I was meant to survive my mission at all."
He glanced around the interior of the cabin, appreciating the high vaulted ceilings and the rustic but cozy furniture. He wondered if he'd be able to reach the rafters if he jumped.
"I am in room 6." He answered, returning his full attention to Uki and ignoring the calling of exploration from his programming.

Forevermore Forevermore

Ukiyo

Cassettes and Cigarettes

Mood:

Cheerful; curious

The Living Room

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Tags:

Ukiyo nodded. This was made clear to her- they both wanted what the other had. Perhaps it was just because their pasts were so different.

"Now don't say that..." Cassie replied to Quote's slightly depressing statement. She put a hand on his shoulder. "Even if you were supposed to have a kamikaze sort of end, you didn't. That just proves that you're stronger than your creators thought. And I think that you living to finish your mission is incredible. More than I've ever accomplished in my life, anyway. Also, maybe we can KIT once our vacation's over. Maybe you and your friend Curly Brace can visit me- or I can come visit you. We'll cross that bridge when we get there..."

Cassette Girl let go of Quote's shoulder, and instead walked to the notice board where all their rooms were listed. After a few moments of scanning the board for her name, she gasped and returned to Quote. "I'm in room 6 too! How cool is that??"

β™‘design by stardust galaxy, coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
mood
❝ kind of curious? ❞

outfit
above

tags
SimplyNene SimplyNene
OCTAVIA
Octavia had noticed that Mitsuri had acknowledged her presence. Would she and Mitsuri get along? The owl demon was unsure about that since she had been apathetic and reluctant to even come here in the first place. Octavia had yet to take notice of the mochi resting on the table since she had been occupied with her phone. For a brief moment she looked up and her gaze fixated on the plate of mochi and her eyebrows raised. What is that? Nothing that she's ever seen before.

She would admit she was a bit curious. Octavia got up from her place on her bed and she walked over to the table. "Hey." Octavia called to get Mitsuri's attention. "What is this stuff? Did you make it?" Octavia inquired with somewhat curiosity. It didn't look like food she's ever eaten before and Octavia was unsure if she shpuld try it out in the first place.

Octavia reached to take a mochi from the plate.
coded by reveriee.

Quote glanced at Uki's hand where it rested on his shoulder, then back at her. "It took me 10 years to finish my mission, after failing the first time. During that time, I made many mistakes that I regret. I do not think it's that incredible... Keeping in touch... does sound nice, though." He neglected to mention that he didn't know who created him, either, or just what his mission involved and how impossible it seemed.
The small smile returned upon Uki announcing they share a room.
"Good, it will be good to have a friend to share a room with."

Forevermore Forevermore

Cabin 10
Mitsuri noticed Octavia was talking to her and nodded quickly "yep! its called mochi japanese ice cream!" she smiled "you can have some if you want its my grandma's recipe" mitsuri continues reading her book and takes off her shoes she hums and grabs a chocolate dipped strawberry and takes a little bite out of it as she turns the page of her book
fairyfawn fairyfawn
Cabin 3
Penny turns off her game and stretches she gets her pokeball from her evee backpack and lets all her eveelutions out "theres leafeon,umbreon,vaporeon,flareon, and jolteon now where is slyveon its time for dinner" penny goes to the stove and starts making homemade ramen following her dad's recipe she is still looking for slyveon until she spots slyveon purring at muichiro and sitting next to him trying to find a new way to get on his head she sighed "slyveon don't you dare.."

Last edited:

• Samus Aran
    The Legendary Space Warrior

images
    Being a galactic bounty hunter meant few days off for Samus. Not that she necessarily needed or wanted them. She preferred working. Battling. Hunting. But her commander signed her up for it, and said she was overworked. Whether this was true or not, it was an order from her commander, and she had to obey.

Samus was rarely on Earth, but as she trudged through the snow, she realized how much she missed it. Although she was freezing from lack of protection (her Zero suit, while being flexible, lacked insulation, among other things.) she had to admit the snowy forest had a sort of charm to it that was missing in space. It was peaceful. Breathing cold, fresh air made her feel...happier than she had felt in a while. Her blonde hair whipped around her face as she looked ahead at the cabin. Maybe she would encounter people that would be of some use to her in the future.

'Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought,' Samus thought as she lugged her belongings with her through the snowy trail. Her trusty tranquilizer gun rested in its hilt on her thigh, just in case. Farther up ahead, she thought she saw someone familiar to her...a dot of bright green and pink against the white of the snow...

Mentions: N/A
    Mood: Fine

Ukiyo

Cassettes and Cigarettes

Mood:

Excited

The Living Room; The Halls

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Tags:

"...Maybe you don't find it incredible, but I sure do." Ukiyo replied simply. "Maybe you don't see it because you only see your failures instead of the whole picture."

Cassette Girl nodded in agreement. "Yeah! I'm real glad that I get to be roomies with you, too! It makes it easier, you know? Since we're friends now." she smiled, her teal eyes twinkling. "It won't be as awkward as trying to get to know all your roommates at the same time."

Kassetto gently took Quote's hand in hers and led him along to the long hallways where all the rooms were, she scanned the door numbers. "Room #6....Room #6...." she mumbled as they walked.

Zed had enough ingredients to cook up a feast though people have different tastes not taking into account food intolerances or allergies if mild or severe. β€œ Um? What are you in the mood for?” He asks, spreading out the cookware, the ingredients, and knives. He’s by no means a pro chef; he had to learn a few techniques to provide for Aura’s nutritional needs. He aims to please people and their various food palates. Though Zed had a vague idea of what to make for tonight’s dinner, he preferred getting suggestions in case there’s a semblance of allergies to care for.

Forevermore Forevermore

Quote let Ukiyo lead him down the long halls, counting the doors they passed until they got to 6, looking to the placard to verify it was indeed their room.
A small frown replaced the small smile he previously had as he thought of what Ukiyo had said. She said maybe he saw only his failures, but his failures were not simple mistakes.
"My mistakes cost lives, Ukiyo." He spoke softly, almost inaudible.
He opened the door to their room, stepping inside and quickly scanning the area. It was a habit he picked up after being ambushed too many times.

Forevermore Forevermore

Sheik

The Elusive Masked Sheikah

Mood:

Fine

Room #2

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Tags:

Sheik looked at all the ingredients and utensils Zed had with him for cooking, quite surprised he had managed to carry all those things with him. "Hmm...I don't really have anything in mind." Sheik replied. "If it's suggestions you're looking for, I suggest asking others. I'm quite sure others are cooking at the moment as well."

Sheik got up, stretching slightly. "If you need any assistance, I'd be glad to help you prepare your meal." was what they said before they departed from the room. Sheik's tone was indifferent, but their words were not unkind. It was a bizarre mix.

Ukiyo

Cassettes and Cigarettes

Mood:

Fine; crestfallen

Room #6

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Tags:

Ukiyo stopped in front of Room #6, and she was antsy to see what it looked like. If it was a pleasant as the rest of the cabin, she thought she'd never want to leave. However, her excitement dissipated as she looked back at Quote. The softness in his voice made her sad.

"..." She didn't know how to respond. In contrast to Quote's hardships, her life had been a cakewalk. How does someone make another feel better about something like that? She decided that the best thing to do was to not argue with Quote's views on his errors, as Cassette Girl thought she didn't have enough knowledge on his past life to be able to say otherwise. She gave his hand a gentle squeeze before letting go.

Uki followed him inside the room- there was nobody else there. She turned on the lights and was pleased indeed with what she saw. The room mimicked the comfortable and rustic feel of the living room. Cassie selected a bed and tossed the giant backpack she had been lugging around with her down. "I wonder how cold it gets at night..." she mumbled to herself, looking out the window at the snowy outdoors. Would they freeze over when the sun went down? Does this place have heating??

... Maybe Quote shouldn't have admitted that out loud. It seemed to make Uki sad.
Either way, Quote chose the bed near Ukiyo's, catching her comment on the weather and glancing outside as well.
"Last I checked it was 23Β° Fahrenheit, or -5Β° Celsius. It is likely to drop to 5Β° Fahrenheit and -15Β° Celsius by the end of the night. It may snow, as well, and depending on how much we get we may become snowed in. The snow was already fairly deep when we arrived." He informed, hoping to change the somber atmosphere he had unintentionally created.
"I don't think I've seen this much snow before. I wonder if I'm resistant to below freezing temperatures. Melting snow could also be a hazard for my system."

Forevermore Forevermore

Cabin 3
SimplyNene SimplyNene
Muichiro stared at the Sylveon. " Nice,creature." The Mist Hashira petted the Eeveelution.

Cabin 4
DovahBeat DovahBeat fairyfawn fairyfawn
Zenitsu quickly fell asleep,with Chuntaro sleeping on the deck near him. Something strange happened. Zenitsu,while still unconcious,got up and walked to his new roomates.

Cabin 3
Penny looked at muichiro "you can pet her she won't bite...but she'll mess up your hair...she does it to people with colorful hair" as she finished making the ramen she put small bowls on the ground for her eveelutions to eat and she put a bowl on a desk for muichiro "here..." she walked away quickly and went back to her gaming area leaking the addresses of everyone who killed her,spamming the chat, and hacking is what she did, she took out her chopsticks and grabbed some ramen she ate it until her umbreon jumped up on the desk eating it while her other eveelutions start gathering around muichiro she turned around slowly "you little brats....nobody wants to pet you guys" she sighs "seems they warmed up to you.." penny gets a hair tie and walks over to muichiro and puts his hair up "there....slyveon shouldn't try to mess with it now.." she starts speed walking away and sits on the couch taking out her shonen manga and reading it until her vaporeon bites her manga "I WAS READING THAT-" she sighed "you guys are brats.." she looks at slyveon still attempting to mess up muichiro's hair "what is up with you and colorful hair..." she continues reading her manga as her flareon looks in her backpack for snacks and eats them all

Last edited:

Ukiyo

Cassettes and Cigarettes

Mood:

Alright

Room #6

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Tags:

"...Hmm? Oh, really?" Ukiyo asked; she was surprised to hear a response to a question she had asked herself. "Right...I hope this place isn't just heated by the fireplace." she added. She sat down at the foot of her bed and gazed out the window, the frosty blizzard whizzing away. "I really hope we don't get snowed in, although I'd rather be inside than outside, to be honest with you."

Cassette Girl smiled slightly, seeing as Quote had the same problems with the outdoors as she had. "Yeah...I'm made of titanium. Easier to move around when you're made of such a light metal. Even though it's pretty hardy, it doesn't offer enough insulation to the point where I don't have to worry about freezing over in this climate." Water or any liquids made her queasy- she supposed it was just because she feared going on the fritz, as she couldn't control herself well when she was all out of wack. That was another thing she was a bit nervous of when she found out she had been signed up to vacation in a snowy place.

Cabin 3
SimplyNene SimplyNene
"Thanks." Muichiro replied as he took the bowl of ramen and started to eat.
He noticed that Penny tied his hair."Thank you." he replied. When Penny asked about his hair color,he replied."It's in my genes perharps. My late brother had that same hair color."
Cabin 4
The still sleepwalking Zenitsu strolled around the cabin,Chuntaro flew after him in panic.
Zenitsu went to see the demon siblings.

Cabin 3
Penny smiled slightly at muichiro "y-your hair is really cool..!" she looked closely at her slyveon who managed to climb onto muichiro's head while she was distracted "Y-YOU LITTLE-" she looked over at the desk and noticed her umbreon was missing it seemed her umbreon was with the other eveelutions gathered around muichiro penny sighs "come on you guys....we gotta go outside for your daily exercise...and picnic dad always says to make sure my eveelutions stay fit and well fed....even if they already ate..sigh..." her eveelutions wont budge and they wont move away from muichiro "YOU LITTLE-" she calms down and thinks of an idea she looks down embarrassed "muichiro...would you like to join us...my eveelutions wont move away from you perhaps you could also i dont know practice your sword training!" penny said in a smug like tone wanting to see muichiro use his sword and her eveelutions perked up penny looked at her evees "you guys sure are little brats aren't you...."

Cabin 1
Aoi finally woke up and grabbed nene's fish bowl and dumped all the water on the ground "nene chan!" Nene woke up "AOI I WAS COMFORTABLE-" aoi looks closely at nene's legs "i can see why people call you daikon legs those are some fat ankles...-" nene felt like a big arrow with the word "daikon legs" just punched her in the stomach "I AM NOT A DAIKON!" Aoi chuckles "anyway nene....can you make fluffy pancakes."
Nene had a piece of paper that said "from hanako the toilet ghost xoxo" and she slowly put it away "yes...." aoi blew a kiss "thanks daikon legs!" nene felt like crying inside "my legs are not daikon legs..."

Last edited:
Cabin 3
SimplyNene SimplyNene
Muichiro didn't mind the Eeveelutions all gathered around him. " Sure,I do need to train more. I might be on vacation,but I do need to sharpen my skills and be ready when I'll face Muzan Kibutsuji and his Upper Moons." he replied,getting up.

Cabin 1
SimplyNene SimplyNene Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
"Gueez,what's with her with her legs being daikon?" Noctis asked. He turned to Celes."Well,I do need to go for a walk. Wanna come?"

Cabin 3

Penny beamed with excitement "g-good! ill go get changed!" she grabbed her evee backpack and ran to the bathroom she locked the door and she started screaming "ARE YOU SERIOUS-?!" penny's bag was full of girly clothes instead of her anime t shirts..."dad.....why...i thought he was suspicious for wanting to pack my clothes" penny gets on her phone and starts ordering a lot of anime clothes using her dad's credit card number she smirked "they'll come in tomorrow~" but in the meantime she had to wear the fluffy dresses her dad got her she found a gray sweater, a white polo shirt and a black skirt she just put on white polo shirt then put on the sweater over it and she put on the skirt as she looked in her bag more she facepalmed "THIGH HIGH SOCKS-" she groans and luckily finds her favorite black leggings she kicks open the bathroom door "alright lets go..." she walks out of the bathroom and she picks up her slyveon from muichiro's head "leave people's hair alone-...you brat..."

Cabin 1

Nene makes pancakes as aoi watches her closely "no toilet.......NO TOILET PANCAKES- YOU DAIKON-" Nene shouts "IM NOT A DAIKON STOP NAGGING ME IM NOT YOUR WIFE-" Aoi "I NEVER SAID YOU WERE- ARENT YOU IN LOVE WITH THAT TOILET GHOST- IMAGINE LOVING A GHOST WHO HAUNTS THE GIRLS BATHROOM AND HAVING FAT CHUNKY DAIKON LEGS-" Nene throws a pancake at aoi "i'm not a daikon-" aoi and nene start throwing food at each other causing a big mess

Quote nodded, understanding all too well the perils of environmental conditions.
    "I am made from Grade 5 Titanium Alloy. It's been useful in protecting my inner components from damage in combat, but I am not resistant to water. I will shut down if I am submerged for too long. And water isn't good for my air-cooling system. It is also unfortunate that I am too heavy to swim like a human, I just sink."
    He glanced outside at the snow again, concern subtly growing over the weather.
    "I would expect this cabin to be heated by a secondary source in addition to the fireplace. Though, getting moisture leaked inside from the snow might be troublesome, especially if we were not 100% dry by the time we go back outside. Ice expanding inside my components would be a very unfortunate outcome."

Forevermore Forevermore

Cabin-2
Zed looked at the meat and vegetables thinking it would be nice to take up Sheik’s offer. β€œ You don’t mind cooking the meat and cutting up the vegetables for me?” He sliced up bread to make hamburgers tonight, but burgers weren't the only thing on the menu for dinner. He had plans on making rice balls on the side, different curries, seafood, and pasta dishes. He’s cooking a feast, probably a party will happen here soon. He had enough ingredients for a party anyway. It’s surprising Zed had lugged all those things he’s stronger than he looks.

Cabin-1

β€œ Sure, I heard there’s wild chocobos around these parts, maybe we catch one and ride them.” Where there’s Chocobos, there has to be wild Gyshall greens, a Chocobo’s favorite food. Celes left for the walk only to stop for Noctis to join on the side. It seemed rude to her to leave him behind like that when he’s been really nice to her.

Forevermore Forevermore SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Cabin 1
SimplyNene SimplyNene Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
Noctis watched the two girls fight and was uneasy."We should go for a walk now before it gets out of hsnd." he whispered to Celes,before following her. Once outside, he listened to Celes's plan. "Chocobos,sounds good to me. I might have my Chocobo whistle with me!" He searched on himself,only to find said whistle in his vest's pockets.
----
Cabin 3
SimplyNene SimplyNene
Muichiro haven't noticed that Sylveon was on his head. "Well,we should get going while it's still daytime." he told Penny.

Cabin 4
The still sleepwalking Zenitsu stopped near the two demon brothers."Oh,it's you two! Sorry for earlier. I can tell from the sounds coming from you that you are benevolent demons." he said with a surprisingly calm tone."You are also different then the demons from where I come from....exept from Nezuko. She's a good demon too."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back