• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π•’ π•¨π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣 π•¨π• π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•π•’π•Ÿπ•• (π•šπ•”)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Cabin 1
Noctis looked surprised as she saw Nene turned into a fish. "Well,me and friends have been turned into frogs by deamons before,so this is no stranger to me." Noctis replied.
He noticed Celes. " Did I see you before...I don't recall you from the time Materia summoned me to that weird world." he said,reminicing the Dissidia world events.
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat SimplyNene SimplyNene
---------
Cabin 3
"A fox....maybe pink foxes exist in another world..." Muichiro replied.
He stared at Penny. Her antics reminded him alot of Sanami Shinazegawa( the wind Hashira)'s anger issues.
SimplyNene SimplyNene
-------
Cabin 4
"Well,my name is Zenitsu Agatsuma." he said to the brothers. He ignored Grell. " I...I'm a Demon slayer. Why am I refering this? I didn't want to be one in the first place! I'm going to die!!!" he cried.
DovahBeat DovahBeat fairyfawn fairyfawn

Last edited:
Aoi picks up nene and dries her off nene becomes human again and notices celes nene thinks in her mind "OH. MY. GODDESS. SHE IS SO PRETTY LIKE A FANTASY GODDESS EEEEE!!!!!!!".

Aoi looks at nene with a bored expression "hanako will turn you into a fish if you keep getting distracted daikon legs~!" nene stops daydreaming and says "MY LEGS ARE NOT DAIKON LEGS!" aoi laughs and takes out two bowls of curry "would you guys like some curry me and nene-chan made it with veggies from our gardening club!" "did you add daikons..." says a nervous nene Aoi takes out another pot "i made daikon curry for you nene-chan!"

Nene goes in a corner and covers her face "i am not a daikon......my legs are not fat..".

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat

Cabin 3

Penny spins around in her gaming chair and faces muichiro "they........are..........actually called pokemon......pokemon are creatures....they're not yokai or anything....mine are a mix of rabbit,cat, and fox...a evee...." she pets her slyveon "theres different types of them.....this is my pokemon slyveon....i have more but they are a-asleep...shes a evolution and a fairy type she was originally a evee....but s-she evolved....my backpack looks like a evee..." penny spins around back in her gaming chair and concentrates on her game again her slyveon jumps off her lap and starts eating her snacks while penny is aggressively typing on her keyboard.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Gemini stared between Grell and Zenitsu, suddenly tense.
Their eyes finally zeroed in on Zenitsu at his proclamation. Taranis's body started to crackle with electricity, and Tolliver seemed uneasy as well.
"Demon... slayer...?" They spoke in unison, giving each other a subtle glance. They were in trouble.
"We'll defend ourselves if you make any hostile moves, slayer." Taranis warned, glaring at Zenitsu. Tolliver resisted the urge to face palm. If Zenitsu didn't realize they were a demon before, he'd realize it now. Great.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 fairyfawn fairyfawn

Cabin 1
SimplyNene SimplyNene Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
"Sure I'm kinda hungry right now..." Noctis replied. " No veggies for me though. I hate those."
-----
Cabin 3
SimplyNene SimplyNene
Muichiro looked at Sylveon. "Nice..." he said. "It looks adorable. He heard a peck on the window. "She's here already?" he said,going to the window and opening it.
A crow went inside the room and landed on Muichiro's bed. "Report from the Demon Slayer Corps headquarters!" the female crow said. Indeed,she could talk.
-----------
Cabin 4
"Wait!!!!! I don't want to fight you! Even though you're demons!" Zenitsu cried." I might be a demon Slayer but I didn't want to join! Gramps told me to! He said I had potential! I have nothing against you! Nezuko the love of my life is a demon but she's nice and dosen't attack humans!" he added,crying.

Cabin 3
Penny walks up to the crow and touches it "its not a animatronic...?" she looks up at muichiro "what is a demon slayer.........it sounds like something from a anime.....". Penny looks down awkwardly as she does not normally talk to people this much she pokes the crow "wow you must have advanced coding to be that realistic.........". penny gets out her laptop "let me see if i can hack into your system mrs...crow.." she attempts to locate the ip address of the crow but gets no signal "wow....really advanced coding...i dont get taught that in STEM class....". penny's slyveon sniffs the crow. Penny blinks "a realistic crow with high tech that even has the scent of a actual crow.....interesting.."

Cabin 1
Aoi chuckles "it's katsu curry i just added veggies my mom always said to add veggies!" Nene groans "atleast your legs dont get compared to a vegetable"

Aoi looks at nene's legs "well they are kind of fat...."

Cabin 3
SimplyNene SimplyNene
"Stay away from me and from Muichiro-kun Kaw!!!" The crow shoted,flapping wings.
" I'm sorry,Ginko,my Kasugai crow can get jealous of other people." Muichiro explained. " I'm a demon slayer,part of the Demon Slayer Corps." He added.
"My world is plagged by demons and their king Muzan Kibutsuji. We of the Corps are tasked to hunt them down and protect the inocent from them."
-----
Cabin 1
SimplyNene SimplyNene
" Your mom is just like my friend Ignis,who's also my butler." Noctis replied.

mood
❝ vacation ruined smh ❞

outfit
above

tags
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 DovahBeat DovahBeat
GRELL SUTCLIFF
Grell raised her eyebrows at Zenitsu. β€œMe? I’m a grim reaper, mind you.” She replied with a small shrug of her shoulders. Oh, right. She should introduce herself to her roommates. β€œI am Grell Sutcliff, a Grim Reaper.” She introduced herself but she continued, β€œand don’t any of you dare touch my scythe.” Heavy emphasis on this sentence. Her chainsaw was her most prized possession and she wasn’t going to let anyone get their hands on it.

That blonde haired boy sure does ramble on a lot. β€œYou’re a demon slayer?” Grell inquired with raised eyebrows. Not that she was curious about that or anything, not at all. She took a glance at Tolliver and Taranis; okay so she’s stuck in a room with a demon slayer who doesn’t want to fight and some demons. How fun. The reaper walked back over to her bed to unpack her belongings. She didn’t have a problem with Tolliver and Taranis, but Zenitsu sure is annoying. And Grell thought that she herself was annoying.

She had come here to relax, not be stressed out. Then again she procrastinates on her job a lot. β€œYou sure do talk a lot.” Grell mumbled to Zenitsu. This vacation would be so much better if William, Ronald, or Sebastian were here with her.

Grell turned her attention away from the demon slayer in favor of unpacking her things.
coded by reveriee.

She saw Nene change back to her human form. After all, Celes is no stranger to being turned to imps it’s not odd to her. β€œ Huh? Weird world?” Celes tilts her head she hasn’t been in any strange worlds as far as she can think of. Unless there’s another her out there, or somewhere traveling to different worlds then maybe that’s where she met Noctis. That would explain some things. β€œ I don’t believe we met before. I’m Celes Chere it’s nice to meet you two.” She nods, taking the curry politely. She took a bite, chewing and swallowing it tasted good. β€œ Grandpa Cid always says to eat your fruits and vegetables.” She smiled, eating more of he curry.

β€œ This is good.” She kept on eating until she scraped her bowl clean. It was really good, but filling too.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 SimplyNene SimplyNene

Cabin 4
Zenitsu's eyes widened
"G...G...Grim Reaper? As in Shinigami? As in death?!" Zenitsu hid under his blanket.
" I came here to be on vacation and relax!,away from this madness.." He cried. He heard a peck on a nearby window.
He opened it. A small sparrow flew to him. A letter was attached to one of it's talons.
"Chuntaro! I'm so glad to see you!" Zenitsu said to his Kasugai sparrow,petting him" Is that for me?"
Zenitsu took the letter ans starts to read it. "Tanjiro,Nezuko,Inosuke! That's so nice of them to write me a letter! They're misding me!" He then remembered Inosuke didn't know how to write,which explains the small drawings on the letter representing Inosuke trying to hold Zenitsu in a headlock for some reason. " That stupid boar headed..." he muttered.
---------
Cabin 1
SimplyNene SimplyNene Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
"I know someone named Cid where I come from." Noctis replied to Celes.
"He's an old friend of my father snd a mechanic. I'm Noctis Lucis Caelum,prince of Lucis!"

Last edited:
Cabin 3
Penny looks at the crow and laughs "my dad knows how to make dishes with crow in them crow udon mmmm~" penny thinks its a funny joke not realizing anything wrong about it due to her being anti social she chuckles at the crow and holds up a knife "just kidding muichiro kun is your friend!" penny smiles at the "crow you are high tech birdie can i give you to my dad so he can make sassy crow stew..!"
Cabin 1

Aoi smiles "im so glad you guys like it, its my recipe~!" Nene looks confused "actually its hanako's recipe he made it in the toilet.....and gave the recipe to me and i gave it to you.......he told me its called hanako's toilet curry....-". Aoi looks confused "h-hanako TOILET curry- how did he make curry in the toilet-"
Nene laughs nervously "the pot of curry i made was actually-" Aoi runs to the bathroom and locks the door "WHY IS THERE- NENE-CHAN-?!"

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat

β€œ My grandpa was an engineer.” Now there’s another Cid out there who is good friends with Noctis’s father. She begins wonders if there’s a universe out there like Noctis’s and hers. β€œ I figured you were a prince the way you carry yourself gave you away.” Celes looked at Nene in disbelief that curry is made in a toilet. Her face fell when the realization hit her the girl isn’t kidding.

She felt herself getting sick. Never mind how many people may have sat on a filthy toilet seat. There’s no telling how many germs or sickness that curry has. β€œ Why, oh why the hell would you make food in a toilet of all places?!!” She glared, looking ready to throttle the girl if looks could kill. Instead Celes ran outside.

Cabin 1
"Yeah,well,even though I'm royalty I consider myself a normal guy...wait it was made INSIDE the toilet?!" Noctis added. "Man I'm gonna be sick..." He ran outside.

Five minutes later.

Noctis returned inside the cabin."Another reason to not eat vegetables ever again!"

Cabin 1

Nene blushes nervously "well....my boy-......FRIEND BEST FRIEND..A FRIEND THATS A BOY A TOILET GHOST BOY....is a ghost that haunts a toilet...and he taught me how to make it but dont worry i didnt make it in the toilet HANAKO DOES- BUT I DIDNT I USED THE INGREDIENTS HE USED BUT NO TOILET-" Aoi looks at nene and smirks "boy...hmm?" Nene "NO-"

Cabin 3

Penny pets the crow and chuckles at it "y-you're a little cute!" penny blinks at it "so its a talking bird.......and you're part of the demon.........slayer..corps heh that sounds really cool..."

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Celes just stared at the unsure if she should believe that she decided to thought her face remained neutral. β€œ Ignis sounds like a good cook and friend.” She was raised all alone by her grandpa. He taught her how to cook she thinks she’s a decent cook. β€œ Maybe I can cook something quick?” Though she didn’t have many ingredients only enough to make pasta and meat balls and cheese.

Cabin 3
Penny tries to pronounce muichiro's name "mew.....chi.....row.....mew.....chi....row?" penny gets tongue tied "cool name my name is penny but my dad calls me pen pen......." she smiles slightly and goes back to her gaming chair
Cabin 1

Nene sighs "IS MY COOKING BAD- i didnt even make it in the toilet-" Aoi looks at nene "cooking in a toilet sounds like something a prisoner would do.......you know hanako is a ghost who haunts the girls bathroom of course he cooks in a toilet..." Nene "but hanako is my friend...." Aoi says concerning "did you really make it in the toilet..." Nene shouts "IM POSITIVE- IM NOT DUMB THATS WHAT I TOLD YOU THE CURRY IN THE TOILET WAS BURNT CURRY-" Aoi looks at nene suspiciously and dumps water on her "thats what you get for feeding us DELICIOUS CURRY THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE MADE IN THE TOILET NENE-CHAN-" nene screams "I DONT WANNA BE A FISH AGAIN-"

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat

Celes didn’t know what else to say except glare at Nene. Nodding to Noctis, it was sometime before she cooked in awhile she went to start. It took at least a little bit of time to shape the beef into meatballs and cook them until the meat was brown. Overall, the meal took a bit to finish. She walked out with spaghetti and meatballs, which had grated Parmesan cheese over the beef. β€œ Food’s done!” She announced proudly, handing the food over to Noctis and the girls.

Aoi then looks at nene in the fish tank and gives nene fish food "AOI I WANT SPAGHETTI- TURN ME BACK! TURN ME BACK I DONT WANT FISH FOOD-!" Aoi dries off nene and nene becomes normal again "whew!" she starts eating the spaghetti "t-t-this spaghetti is so good...." she starts to cry Aoi pats her on her shoulder "whats wrong nene-chan" "i-its nothing it's just it tastes like minamoto kun's cooking thats...all....i miss minamoto kun's cooking.....i miss mitsuba-kun calling me daikon senpai....i miss minamoto-senpai.....i miss hanako kun i miss them all...." Aoi chuckles "i miss akane stalking me! but still i didnt wanna be named Aoi Aoi......."
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Sheik

The Elusive Masked Sheikah

Mood:

Fine

Room #2

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Tags:

Sheik heard footsteps coming up to their room, and they looked up at the door expectantly. They were met by a guy and a girl, and they raised an eyebrow, folding their arms across their chest. Sheik inferred that these are perhaps the roommates she was stuck with.

"You're not interrupting anything." Sheik replied quietly. Zed and Aura, huh? They made a nice couple. "Charmed."

Sheik pulled their facial scarf up higher, as it was slipping from their nose. They thought over Zed's offer, and they nodded curtly. "Perhaps I will join you for dinner." They hadn't eaten anything since they had left Hyrule, and a filling meal sounded rather nice to them.

β™‘design by stardust galaxy, coded by uxieβ™‘

Ukiyo

Cassettes and Cigarettes

Mood:

Happy;Subsided

The Cabin's Porch

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Tags:

The small smile on Quote's face made Ukiyo's grow all the while; for some reason it didn't look natural on him (perhaps from lack of doing so), but she thought it looked cute on him.

"That's your model?" Cassette Girl asked, surveying his weapons. "I figured you were made for more physical stuff. You're right, I wasn't made for any exploring or fighting, instead I was..." Cassie's smile faltered slightly, taking a drag on her cigarette before mumbling, "...I was made to entertain."

Ukiyo brought herself out of her subsided reminiscence, and she raised her eyebrows in shock. "I'm the first?" Uki let out a surprised laugh. "I mean, I'll take it as a compliment, I guess."

play-button-icon-png-18904.png

"It is a compliment." Quote assured.
"Even my own partner tried to use her machine gun to fill me with holes when we first met. There was some miscommunication on why I was there." He then tilted his head slightly to the side, smile disappearing.
"Do you not like being an entertainer? I would much rather make humans happy than participate in wars. I think that is a good purpose to have."
He was being honest, he really would rather have a much more peaceful intention in his design. He was tired of the responsibility involved with keeping people safe, and subsequently, being unable to save them all. He still felt guilt over being unable to save King and protect Toroko...
Great, now he was starting to feel sad.

Forevermore Forevermore

Ukiyo

Cassettes and Cigarettes

Mood:

Reluctant

The Cabin's Porch

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Tags:

"I'm glad to hear it." Ukiyo chuckled, "I mean, I'm not really that menacing, the most I could do is probably dismantle you, and even then it'd take a couple of hours...REST ASSURED, I really do not want to dismantle you." she added quickly.

Cassette Girl shrugged, looking down at her feet. The cheery nature of her voice was gone. "I guess so. If my circumstances had been less...despondent, I think that's a good word...when I was still the mascot of Anchor Electronics, then maybe I would have enjoyed it more." The vagueness of her response seemed to indicate that she did not like to talk about her past.

Uki looked back up, and hitched up her grin again, dropping her cigarette butt and stamping it out. "No matter, we're here to be vacationing, right? Not moping. One of my friends back in my city signed me up for this. Said it'd be good to be out in nature. Did you get signed up against your will too?"

play-button-icon-png-18904.png

Quote had been about to ask more about her when Uki promptly changed the subject. He could take the hint.
Instead, he just nodded at her question.
"Yes, my partner, Curly Brace, signed me up. I do not understand the reasoning behind it, though. We are not human, I do not think we gain the same benefits as humans do from being in nature, and having a lack of things to do is what caused her concern in the first place."
Well, it wasn't so much as a lack of things to do, rather it was lacking a true purpose. Their mission had been completed, and the data about their creator(s) was still corrupted. They couldn't just go back to wherever they came from and get new orders. They were free.
Dreadfully free.
With nothing to give them an idea of what to do.
"... We should probably go inside before our processors freeze."

Forevermore Forevermore

Ukiyo

Cassettes and Cigarettes

Mood:

Content

The Cabin's Porch; The Living Room

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Tags:

Ukiyo laughed. "Well, it's pretty to look at, isn't it? I live in a city, you don't get to see this much greenery. It's nice." she mused, taking another glance at the frosty woods that surrounded them. She was glad that Quote had taken the hint that she'd rather not talk about her depressing background. "Unlimited freedom, huh? It sounds nice, in my opinion." This statement sounded familiar. Quote had said that being created to entertain humans sounded nice, but it was far from it. Perhaps it was the same with Quote and his lack of responsibility now that his mission was complete.

"Right. What room are you in?" Ukiyo asked, passing through the door and holding it open for Quote. She looked around the living room, and was amazed at how large yet cozy it appeared. She could get used to this, in contrast to her tiny apartment in the city. She wondered what her room would look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back