• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐•’ ๐•จ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•จ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• (๐•š๐•”)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

fairyfawn

respectless
mood
โ calm โž

outfit
above

tags
here
GRELL SUTCLIFF

A vacation is just what Grell needed despite the fact that sheโ€™s always procrastinating on grim reaper duties, and she slacks off a lot. But Grell wasnโ€™t complaining and sheโ€™s definitely going to make sure she has fun during this vacation! But why does it have to be at a cabin in the snowy mountains? What kind of fun could Grell possibly have in the snow? Ah well, sheโ€™s sure there must be something for her to do! There was a trail one would have to walk in order to get to the cabin, and it seemed like it might go on forever. Snow was crunching underneath her heels as Grell began to walk the trail that would eventually lead to the cabin; there was nothing but absolute forest surrounding the trail so itโ€™s best to not stray from staying on the trail to prevent yourself from getting lost.

Grell had brought along her scythe, a chainsaw to be more specific, as it was her most prized possession and she takes it everywhere with her. Even if this was a vacation from work, she had been very insistent on taking it with her and not leaving it behind. Grell wondered if she was going to be the first one to arrive at the cabin. Probably not. Was anyone already at the cabin anyways? Well, Grell will find out once she gets there. The reaper took a look around, making a note of how she seemed to be the only one on the trail. Now, Grell wouldn't mind some company if someone happened to be on the trail as well.

She adjusted the bag of belongings she had in her other hand. As much as she wasn't enthusiastic about the snowy mountain and the long trail, she couldnโ€™t complain about the cold since it wasnโ€™t bothering her. โ€œI wonder if anyone I know will be here too.โ€ Grell said aloud to herself. She couldnโ€™t wait to get to the cabin and find out what room she would be staying in, and then she should claim one of the beds as hers and start unpacking! And if Grell remembered correctly, she would be sharing a room with others, right? Well, as long as they're nice to her then Grell wouldn't have a problem.

Grell continued to walk for a little bit longer, seeing nothing but snow ahead of her as of right now. It sure is a long walk just to the vacation cabin. The grim reaper took a look behind her over her shoulder to see if maybe someone else had come along the trail.
coded by reveriee.

Vacation. That's what Curly Brace had said he needed. After the events on the Island, Quote hadn't known what to really do. His mission was complete, and with no memories beyond that, it wasn't like he could just return to his creator and ask what do I do now? The whole thing sort of stressed him out, in a way.

Sure, the Sakamotos were nice, and gave him things to do, but it wasn't the same as having purpose. And with a limited skill set in his programming, it wouldn't be the easiest thing to just find a new one.

Quote walked through the snow, internal temperature gauges telling him it was cold, and a warning that if he was to remain outside for too long that his systems would likely start to freeze over. But from an outside perspective, it looked like he didn't feel it at all. He was nearing the cabin, he could see it in the distance between the trees.
(Open for interaction)

Gemini were on the snowy path as well, bickering amongst themselves as they were prone to do, and unknowingly approaching Grell from behind.

"I told you, you should have worn something warmer." Tolliver scolded his younger twin.

"Yeah, and I told you I didn't need to be wearing fabric that is prone to static. I make enough electricity as is." Taranis countered with chattering teeth, rubbing his arms to try and warm himself up some.

Tolliver sighed, his brother was hopeless.

"We'll reach the cabin soon enough. Don't worry."

(Open for interaction)

Mitsuri walks with her bags from the airport she was in she walks down the trail as the wind blows she clenches on to her transformation wand nervous and cold she thinks maybe a vacation is good.....i'm a magical girl and a idol(shes an j pop singer,actress, and model)......as if thats not har enough...... she then looks up eagerly "Mitsuri don't think those negative thoughts you got this!" "you dont got this mitsuri~" Mitsuri hears a voice and then akuma appears(Akuma is mitsuri's alter ego Mitsuri has DID dissociative identity disorder her alter ego is named Mitsuri Akuma.

(translates to Honey Demon) Akuma is more smug,flirty,sadistic,sarcastic,rebellious, while mitsuri is just a cinnamonroll akuma likes to degrade people most of the time shes apart of mitsuri and sometimes if mitsuri gets triggered or something her alter ego will be triggered and her personality will change completely to akuma. akuma has a form that she uses but mitsuri normally traps her in her transformation wand).

Mitsuri looks at akuma behind her "Akuma can you stop i'm trying to enjoy my vacation!" Akuma laughs "And i'm trying to ruin it!" Mitsuri looks annoyed and keeps trying to run to the Cabin 10 but mitsuri sees a bunny on the ground and stops in time but then she falls and gets her leg stuck in a fallen tree

"WAHHHHH!" Akuma chuckles "dumb bunny!" Mitsuri looks at akuma "aren't you gonna help me i can't get my leg out!!" akuma smirks "Nope! you called me a player so....karma~!" "BUT THAT WAS 3 YEARS AGO!" Akuma laughs "yep! AND I STILL DON'T FORGIVE YOU!" Mitsuri reaches for her wand and yells out "SUGAR SEAL ACTIVATE!" mitsuri then sucks akuma back into her wand and seals her in there for now she sighs "well took care of that problem now to find out how to get my leg out" she starts having tears in her eyes "it hurts.....i wanted to drink hot chocy and read manga and make friends THIS IS NOT WHAT I HAD IN MIND" she sits there covering her face

(Open for interaction)

Zed stared straight ahead, the cabins are up ahead heโ€™s pretty sure of it. He can tell by smell and sight. Fortunately for him, his five senses are stronger than a normal humanโ€™s. He kept pressing on while carrying a comically large sack on his back, which contained his and Auraโ€™s personal items, food, cookware, plates and cutlery. He's a strong demon or at least his hulkish form is. His doom bringer sword is in his reach if the need rises.

He started to think about the things he could make in the kitchen. Zed thinks of himself as a chef. Auraโ€™s happiness makes it worth it all. He usually cooked up a small feast. Although being a metal demon he doesnโ€™t need to eat. Itโ€™s nice to share a meal with her. He bought alcohol with him for the occasion. โ€œ What are you in the mood for? Aura?โ€ He figured heโ€™ll ask although he knows the answer.

Aura cupped her chin thoughtfully before smiling,โ€ Iโ€™ll eat everything you make. I know you will cook up a storm.โ€ She teased lightly, all in good fun. Zed is really a good person, so thoughtful of her.

Zedโ€™s cheeks flushed a bright pink knowing sheโ€™s right, he kept on going. โ€œ O-okay. Iโ€™ll cook you everything.โ€ A gentle smile betrayed him, of course he sensed theyโ€™re not alone. He approached behind Gemini, Grell, and Quote. โ€œ Uhh I am making dinner tonight you all are invited to a warm meal.โ€ Zed stared at the large pack heโ€™d been carrying.

fairyfawn fairyfawn DovahBeat DovahBeat

Last edited:
The two young demon slayer just arrived in the resort. Zenitsu Agatsuma needed a vacation. He didn't know why the Demon Slayer Corps wanted him to accompany the Mist Hashira, Muichiro Tokito to this resort.
The guy was two years younger then him,yet he was dubbed a prodigy.
This air headed kid?!
" We here now Tokito-san,what do we do now?" Zenitsu asked.
No response. Muichiro was too busy staring at the clouds avove.
Zenitsu tried to get his attention.
" Who are you again?" Muichiro asked.
" Oh,come on!!! You you're supposed to be a Hashira?!" Zenitsu shouted. He accidently bumped into Grell. "S..,Sorry mam!" Zenitsu said,blushing.
fairyfawn fairyfawn
------
" So ,this is the place eh?" Prince Noctis Lucis Caelum said to himself as he arrived at the resort. " I could use a nap right now."

Last edited:
ยป Mikasa Ackerman
ใ€Ž LOCATION ใ€ trails
ใ€Ž TAGGED ใ€ open
Vacation? Was something like really necessary? Mikasa found herself disagreeing with the whole notion, yet here she was. It was as if the world itself wanted her to take a break, even though she figured she couldn't afford to. Her job was a grueling one after all, and it was no easier now with Eren away on his own, doing whatever it was he was trying to do. She honestly didn't understand it; not in the slightest, yet she was forced to accept it and continue to play her part- whatever that might be. In the mean time though, she had been brought to this place.

Casting her gaze down at the pamphlet in hand, her eyelids sunk down and a sigh escaped her lips. She was far from excited. If anything Mikasa felt forced into her current situation and she wasn't fond of it in the slightest. As demanding as being a scout was, she had accepted long ago that she wouldn't be able to relax, and yet now amidst one of the most important battles, she found herself pulled away. It was conflicting.

Anyone in her position would likely be happy to be given such a vacation, but she was not one of those people. Her face gave enough hint at how she currently felt- sullen eyes, pursed lips, flatten brows. All of it indicated a certain sadness. To any stranger it might be weird, especially given the world she had come from, but Mikasa herself hardly cared about such things. Relaxation like this never had been an option for her after all.

Another sigh escaped her lips as her eyes lifted from the paper in her hands and the settled upon the trial that laid before her. Upon her arrival she had been told to follow it until she came upon the cabin waiting for her. Why had she bothered even listening? She wasn't sure. Perhaps subconsciously she was doing this all because Eren would have wanted her to. Was that really true though? She wasn't even sure, but he had always wanted her to stay away from all the fighting. She hadn't listened then, so why would this be different? Again, she did not know. Whatever the reason were, she supposed they did not matter. She couldn't worry about any of it now anyways.

Pushing the thoughts to the back of her head, the teenage soldier continued to quietly walk while listening to the snow crunch beneath her boots. Soon enough, a few figures came into sight on the trail ahead. Bringing herself to a halt, Mikasa quietly stared at the individual's backs trying to get some kind of read on them. It was to no avail though. All she could do was pick out small details of each individual and nothing more. One quick glance over was more than enough to tell her none of those ahead were people she had met before, though that was no surprise. She hardly expected anyone else from the scouts to be here, though maybe Armin convinced others it was necessary for them too.

Wrinkling her nose, Mikasa sharply exhaled, causing a frosty breath to float up from her lips. Despite seeing others ahead of her, the scout didn't rush to join them. Instead she stood in place quietly watching from afar for the time being, waiting to see what would happen before she dared to approach.
code by @Nano

mood
โ apathetic โž

outfit
above

tags
here
OCTAVIA
Even though a vacation was much needed for Octavia so she could get away from hectic life, she was very apathetic about it. To her, a winter getaway cabin did not sound like fun, and she had already decided that she was not going to enjoy it. Octavia had taken a look at the pamphlets the cabin had offered, though there was anything that had yet to catch her interest. But then again, her father had encouraged her to go. And so here she was, having made it to the land of the living and standing in the snow. The owl demon had her earbuds in, listening to music as she began to walk her way through the snow. Having earbuds in should surely alert others nearby that Octavia was currently not up for conversation, either that or she would just pretend to listen to someone talking to her.

She pulled her shawl closer to her as snow crunched underneath her black heels, not really the best type of shoe wear to be wearing in the snow since one could possibly trip. But the cold did not bother her at all. As of right now, she had been lagging behind the others, so she had yet to see other people, she was busy looking down at her phone. Octavia's gaze was fixated on her phone screen as she walked, and her mind began to wander.

Would there be anyone else she knew here? Loona perhaps? It would be great to see Loona again. One of the imps maybe? Whatever. Through her earbuds, she could hear muffled speaking, and her gaze flicked up from her phone. Okay, so there's more people on the trail with her. The demon stared at the people ahead with apathy before looking back down at her phone.

If someone wanted to come over and start chatting with Octavia then fine. But she sure wasn't going to be making the first move in trying to start a conversation with somebody. But Octavia hadn't recognized any of the people on the trail with her, she didn't see anyone she recognized.

Octavia scrolled through her phone for a moment before choosing another song to listen to. The owl demon had to admit that the wintery scenery was pretty though, and kind of relaxing. Not really the best but still relaxing.
coded by reveriee.

Noctis Lucis Caelum.
Noct wondered if Ignis,Prompto,Ignis or even Luna could be there...maybe not. The other people present here were all strangers to him,some of them not human at all. He looked at the pamphlet.
-------
Zenitsu Agatsuma and Muichiro Tokito.
Muichiro was still gazing at the clouds again. Zenitsu noticed some of the newcomers.
He noticed Octavia and shook like a leaf. Demons are bad news. He noticed Muichiro looked toward the owl demon now. Now he was alert?!"
Zenitsu signed. Why did Tanjiro and Nezuko did not come? Even that idiot Inosuke would be great company. His thoughs were interupted when he saw Mikasa.
He smiled and blushed red. He dashed toward the girl.
Ploegy Ploegy fairyfawn fairyfawn

Mitsuri finally finds a way to get up and she walks to cabin 10 she thinks embarrassingly"that tree was only a tree branch hmph maybe i did overreact" she raises her fist up.

"NOW LETS TRY TO GO INSIDE!!" she opens the door gently "nobody is in here good!"she sighs in relief and walks around the cabin its relaxing here......"since nobody is here i can make desserts for my room mates once they come.......what should i make..she gets out her basket "i can make strawberry mochi!".

mitsuri starts making strawberry mochi for new room mates she wipes the sweat off her face "whew i made 24 mochis!" mitsuri puts the mochis on a plate and puts chocolate covered strawberries by them "the new people will surely like my treats!" mitsuri sits in one of the chairs and starts reading romance manga.

Penny starts walking down the trail with a laptop open she types on the key board and looks around "interesting.......a vacation is just what i need for an escape from my team star duties and academy work...".

She holds onto her evee backpack "well as long as i got my games and anime ill go anywhere.." she says in a silent tone walking down the trail looking to see where the cabins are she looks to see if theres anyone else.

"Hm i see a few people.." she holds onto her pokeball and pets it.....ill feed you later my little eveelutions!" she puts her pokeball up and she sees a bench and sits on the bench "we'll just take a little break...." she lets out all her pokemon and puts down a picnic blanket and gets sandwiches out "good thing i packed sandwiches for you guys!" she pets her bolteon and umbreon while her flareon sleeps and her leafeon is eating her vapreon eats along with leafon and her slyveon doesnt wanna come out its pokemon she smiles "you're so shy arent you....just like me!" she pets her slyveon's pokeball.

mood
โ boredโž

outfit
above

tags
here
LEST KARR
A vampire taking a vacation is unheard of. If the progenitor council found out Lest is taking a break in favor of hanging out with others at this cabin, then Lest would never hear the end of it. But it's not like anything important is going to be happening whilst the vampire is gone. Besides, Lest was bored which was unusual for a vampire since vampires usually don't experience emotions. Ah well, Lest was going to be making the best of this vacation. He just hopes he has enough viles of blood to get him through however long this vacation was supposed to last.

The vampire walked through the snow with belongings in tow, and he sipped on some blood from a vile as he walked. Hopefully he wonโ€™t be caught drinking blood, itโ€™ll be a shame if he made a bad impression on the others so soon into the vacation. This is why heโ€™s lagging way behind until the vile was empty before speeding up. Itโ€™s not like heโ€™s trying to get to the cabin as quickly as possible or anything. Not at all.

Once he was finished, he put the vile away with the others and quickened his pace on the trail. Lest noticed he wasnโ€™t the only one on the trail, there were silhouettes of people ahead of him, none that he could immediately recognize though. Besides, Lest doubted he would come across somebody he knew here.

The vampire decided to step off of the trail, thinking that maybe he would get to the cabin either way. Itโ€™s not like heโ€™s going to get lost or anything. Lest began to make his way through the forest, snow fluttering onto his dress coat as he did so. It didnโ€™t take him that long to reach the cabin. Okay, heโ€™ll have to see what room heโ€™ll be staying in. With that, the vampire stepped inside and took notice of a billboard.

Lest stopped in front of the billboard that displayed the rooms and everyoneโ€™s names. He searched for his name, and it wasnโ€™t long until he found his name under Room 6. Okay so heโ€™ll be staying in Room 6. He didnโ€™t recognize the names that were listed under Room 6 with him, though.

Time to head to room 6 and start unpacking. Vampires didnโ€™t need sleep but heโ€™ll still claim a bed anyways though. He headed up in search of Room 6, not taking too long in finding it. The door opened and the vampire stepped inside. Okay, so heโ€™s the first one here. Lest looked around and walked over to one of the beds and he set his stuff down, claiming the bed as his.
coded by reveriee.

Sheik

The Elusive Masked Sheikah

Mood:

"Wary."

On the Trail

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Tags:

Open

Sheik minded their distance. Vacationing was not something they were particularly interested in, but Link wouldn't take no for an answer. Leaving Hyrule was an ordeal for them, to say the least. Zelda didn't need to return to disguising herself for a while, and was quite happy about it, but of course Link said she was overworked. Of course he sent her on this trip. Now Sheik was back, and for good reason too, as she looked around at her fellow vacationers, some looked a bit shady, to say the least. Zelda had learned long ago to be cautious around unknown entities. This way of thinking gave her trust issues, to say the very least.

Nevertheless, Sheik continued to trek up the trail, and caught themselves appreciating the beauty of the nature around them. It wasn't any Faron Woods, but it was nice, snow crunching underneath her feet, everything covered in white. It was very cold, sure, but she more than expected it. She didn't really mind the bitter cold, anyway.

A small, rather shiny-skinned young woman sidled up to Sheik. The girl tried to engage Sheik in conversation, but they didn't respond in an ideal fashion. Sheik was frankly terse with the young, cigarette-smoking woman. Her voice didn't sound natural. In fact, it sounded artificial. Was she an android of some sort?

After being asked what they were hiding under their mask, Sheik replied, "Nothing that would interest or concern you." The girl fell into silence.

โ™กdesign by stardust galaxy, coded by uxieโ™ก

Ukiyo

Cassettes and Cigarettes

Mood:

"Excited..?"

On the Trail

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Tags:

Open

Being away from Neon Province was a first for Cassette Girl. It was nice, but quite different. Not being bombarded with sights and sounds was relaxing yet unnerving. But there was fresh air, snow as far as the eyes can see, Ukiyo was bubbling with excitement, although she knew the freezing temperatures might take a toll on her, both inside and out. She looked around at all the people she would be vacationing with, and her excitement heightened further. Everyone looked very interesting, and she was eager to get to know everyone. She pulled a pack of cigarettes out of her jacket's pocket, lighting it with a lighter, puffing on it. Cigarettes didn't really affect her, as she was a robot, but it was calming to her. For some reason, it was just something she liked to do. Not an addiction, per say, more like a...habit?

Why not start socializing now? Ukiyo looked around at a particularly unique-looking person, dressed like something similar to a ninja, mysteriously hiding most of their face from view. She hurried over to her, her footsteps crunching in the thick snow, and walked alongside her.
"Heyo!" Uki greeted in her cheerful metallic voice. After an attempt or two at engaging them, she asked, "What's under those threads of yours?" addressing her concealed features. After the blunt (and frankly curt) response, Ukiyo fell into an awkward silence. 'Okay, not much of a talker, are they...?' she thought, putting the cigarette back in her mouth.

Last edited:
Gemini glanced behind themselves at Zed, Tolliver nodding appreciatively while Taranis shivered.

"Thank you. That sounds--"
"Great, yeah, can we just get inside now? I'm freezing!" Taranis interrupted Tolliver, turning back around to walk toward the cabin once more.
Tolliver sighed, white billows of steam puffing through the air as he shook his head.
"Thank you, a warm meal sounds great. I'm sorry but I need to keep up with my brother before he gets into trouble." Tolliver apologized to Zed before jogging past Grell to keep up with taranis.
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat fairyfawn fairyfawn

Quote had reached the cabin, and was currently checking the billboard for his room.
Looked like room 6. Before he entered, however, he glanced behind himself at the people making their way up the trail.
One of them he could tell was also a robot, like himself. He wasn't entirely sure how he knew that, but it was intriguing. Should he approach her? Wait for her to approach him? He hadn't met many robots like himself, not ones that didn't want to destroy him anyways. He didn't really know the proper way to introduce himself, he was built for exploration and combat, not diplomatic missions.

Forevermore Forevermore

Sheik

Mood:

Fine

On the Trail; The Cabin's Living Room

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Sheik felt the awkwardness radiate from the short youth (as well as the wafting smoke of her cigarette), and hastened to take their leave, speeding up slightly as they walked. They passed a girl feeding her strange creatures, and paused just a moment to examine them before hurrying on their way. Their footsteps crunching away, Sheik wondered what on Earth those things were. They had seen plenty of creatures in their time, but never before had Sheik seen ones such as those. And yet, Sheik thought they somehow looked familiar...

Putting aside the bizarre picnic they had just witnessed, Sheik reached the cabin, side-stepping a peculiar-looking boy, and was greeted by the cozy warmth of the cabin. Feeling heat return to their face and fingers, Sheik felt a bit more at ease in the comfortable environment. They sat down in the living room, in front of the fireplace, taking a second to heat themselves up before they went in search of their bedroom.

As Sheik gazed into the crackling fire, they heard the voices of others. Some agitated, some cheerful. They preferred listening rather than talking, and in any sense, they weren't about to let their guard down, no matter how merry the circumstances.

Ukiyo

Cassettes and Cigarettes

Mood:

Bemused; cheerful

On the Trail; The Cabin Entrance

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Tags:

Ukiyo couldn't help but notice how the person's voice seemed like it was forcing itself to sound deeper. It didn't sound candid. This only heightened her intrigue further, but alas, her acquaintance was hurrying away.

"Hey! Wait up!" Cassette Girl demanded, following the trail Sheik had left behind in the snow. The cabin was within sight, so she picked up the pace. At last, she had made it to her destination. She sighed with relief, dusting her shoulders and cap off in front of the cabin before she went inside. She already felt the warmth of the fire inside and longed to heat herself up. Titanium was resistant to extreme conditions, sure, but she definitely preferred being nice and warm.

She had felt someone's eyes on her the entire time she had finished the journey over to the cabin, and at long last, she found the source. Uki didn't exactly know what to do. Wave? Say hello? She decided on the latter, chanced a wave and grin, and said, "Heya," smoke leaving her lips as she did so.

mood
โ a lot โž

outfit
above

tags
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat DovahBeat DovahBeat SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
GRELL SUTCLIFF

As Grell walked, she took notice of the fact that more people were coming onto the trail with her. Oh goodie, some company! The redheaded reaper took a glance at the others, wondering if she would be sharing a room with any of them. Maybe, maybe not. But Grell didnโ€™t recognize any of these people, and thatโ€™s okay! Vacation is a great way to make new friends, right? And since theyโ€™re staying here for however long, Grell was sure she would make new friends during her stay here.

Someone spoke up behind her, and Grell was turning her head to see who was talking to her. Well, her and some others she supposed. Oh? Someone is going to be cooking dinner tonight?

โ€œOh? Youโ€™re cooking dinner? Thatโ€™s rather kind.โ€ Grell inquired towards Zed with an eyebrow raised. Hmmm, A hot meal sounds so wonderful right now! Even if the cold weather didnโ€™t bother Grell at all, a hot meal would still be pretty nice after all. The reaper shrugged her shoulders slightly, โ€œsure, Iโ€™ll be up for some dinner.โ€ She replied.

Okay, time to continue her walk to the cabin along with the others. No use in standing around in the snow after all.

Then, someone so rudely bumped into her and the reaper was nearly knocked off of her feet. Someone dares to bump into her? Grell kept her balance on the snow and she briskly turned around to see who had bumped into her. She had glimpsed blonde hair and some boy she didnโ€™t know. Oh, so heโ€™s the one that bumped into her?

"Hey! Watch where you're going you little brat, you almost made me lose my balance!" Grell called out after Zenitsu despite the fact that the blonde haired boy was already running off in some other direction. Grell was hoping she didnโ€™t have to share a room with him. With a sharp inhale, she turned her attention away from Zenitsu.

No need to bother yelling at him anymore, but he better be careful next time. She ran a gloved hand through her hair, just in time to notice that somebody was jogging past her. Oh, right. Grell should continue her walk to the cabin. The warm cabin. The red headed reaper huffed and she began to follow after Tolliver in the direction of the cabin.
coded by reveriee.

Penny looked up at sheik and blinked "that was strange....." penny then begins to get out her pokeball "snack time over..." she gets all her pokemon and puts everything back in her backpack "that person they must have not seen pokemon before.......". Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore
Penny begins adjusting her glasses and taking her laptop out "cabin three....cabin thre-" penny says but then gets distracted by two girls talking loud penny seems annoyed but keeps on walking to cabin 3 she thinks for a minute "pokemon must be rare to see....".

She looks at her pokeball "perhaps i should be careful with you guys" penny adjusts her evee backpack and finally arrives at the cabin she opens the door.

"No one here...hm...thats good" penny begins quickly setting up her gaming set up and computer she takes out cups of instant ramen and snacks she then releases all her pokemon "now this is a good cabin im sure my room mate wont mind heh....." she takes out all her manga and anime dvds "i sure did pack a lot didn't i!" penny starts warming up ramen in the microwave she sits on a chair and starts playing on her nintendo switch she plays on it for a long time an the room is now dirty with ramen cups all over the floor and fur from her evees! she starts petting her leafeon who is in her lap still concentrated on her game.

Nene and Aoi are supposedly talking about something and nene seems embarrassed Aoi says in a flirty manner "you like hanako kun dont you~" nene then shouts "I-I DO NOT HE IS SO TOTALLY NOT MY TYPE!".

Aoi then says "oh you're right he isn't i mean who'd wanna date someone with fat ankles like those they look like daikons!" nene then says in a sad tone "AOI YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE MY FRIEND-".

Aoi starts chuckling while walking with nene "i was joking nene-chan you sure are a hopeless romantic nene-chan you love everyone from teru minamoto,mitsuba,sakura,and i bet akane too!" nene then snaps back "FIRST OF ALL I DONT LIKE SAKURA I JUST SAID SHE WAS PRETTY! and doesn't akane like you-..." "oh akane is my childhood friend.......i would call him a simp but i'd be wrong if i didn't heh besides.....even if we dated my name would be Aoi Aoi since his name is Akane Aoi!"

Nene looks at aoi with a blank expression "popular girls....." she mumbles to herself she walks along with aoi looking down "well.....i do miss hanako kun......" Aoi says in a cheery tone "i knew it you do like him!" nene shouts "HE'S ONLY A FRIEND OK?!-".

Aoi chuckles "ok then i bet you're trying to find someone hot here!" "i'm not like that aoi besides....even if i did do that stupid hanako kun would appear!" Nene laughs with aoi "ok maybe i do miss him a little bit but theres new people here new oppurtunities but i will still miss him....i bet hes playing cards with the mokke...".

Aoi begins to look at everyone "hm theres a lot of people!" nene points at their cabin "there it is!" Nene opens the door "its quiet here...." Aoi holds nene's hands "lets make curry for our room mates!" Nene says nervously "b-b-but i'm not good at cooking only kou is.......i wonder how hes doing with mitsuba.." nene peels potatoes aoi starts making rice "i bet they're doing fine nene-chan!" nene looks at the pamphlet "m-maybe i should relax but then again once this vacation is done i bet hanako will turn me into a fish for not cleaning his bathroom..." Aoi laughs "yeah!" but then aoi splashes water on nene!

Aoi says "Nene-Chan!!" nervously and looks at nene in her fish form "i-im so sorry nene-chan!!" Nene has a bored expression "of course this happened.....i'm okay aoi just leave me in this fish form and finish the curry ok!" Aoi puts nene in a fish bowl "good thing we took this with us!" Aoi begins finishing up the curry

Noctis Lucis Caelum
Noctis looked at the piece of paper. He had Cabin 1.That was good. The prince went inside the cabin. No one was inside yet. At least it was quiet.
He dropped his luggage and sat on the bed. A nap was in order right now.
------
Zenitsu Agatsuma and Muichiro Tokito.
fairyfawn fairyfawn
Zenitsu looked shocked as the weird red haired woman yelled at him.
"AHHHHH I'M SO SORRY MAM, I DIDN'T MEAN TO!!" The blond demon slayer shouted.
He backed away,but stopped. " Wait a minute...the sounds coming from...she's not human...not a demon either! I hope I won't meet her again!" he cried.
" Are you done?" Muichiro said." We need to go to our cabins now."
"Eh...right!" Zenitsu replied.
-------
Cabin 3
SimplyNene SimplyNene
Muichiro opened the door of the cabin. The young Mist Hashira looked around and noticed Penny and her Eeveelutions.
" Look's like I'm not alone. Never seen this kind of dog before. I sure hope they are not demons." said Muichiro. He sat on one of the beds. " Looks confy..."
--------
Cabin 4
fairyfawn fairyfawn DovahBeat DovahBeat
Zenitsu went inside Cabin 4.
"It looks coozy in here...It will be so nice not to fight demons for a change!" he said to himself. He jumped on one of the beds and grabbed a doll from his luggage it looked alot like Nezuko Kamado,his friend Tanjiro's demon turned sister.
" For mow it's just you and me Nezuko-Chan!" he said,giggling and hugging the doll.

Quote nodded his head in greeting back to Ukiyo.
"Hello. My name is Quote. You are a robot as well, are you not?"
His face was blank, tone neutral. Not intentionally, of course, he just struggled to express anything beyond neutrality or subdued emotion. He had suspected that some internal component responsible for expressing emotions was damaged or corrupt, but that was neither here nor there.

Forevermore Forevermore

Gemini had made it to the cabin, checking to see what room they were in before making their way there.
"Finally, warmth!" Taranis cheered upon entering the room, ignoring zenitsu for the moment and picking an unoccupied bed. Tolliver was much calmer as he followed, picking the bed next to his brother's. He was the one that noticed zenitsu.
"Looks like we'll be rooming with you. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience my brother may cause."
"Hey!" Taranis complained from where he was wrapping himself in blankets from his bed to get warm.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Penny turns around and starts picking up the cups of ramen off the floor fast and turns off all her gaming stuff "s-sorry about the mess" penny says nervously.

She takes out her pokeball she gets all the evees back in there besides slyveon "slyveon get back in there!!" penny's slyveon is acting quite sassy and jumps on penny's head messing up her short red and blue hair "h-hey get off my head i used expensive hair dye its good for cosplay!" she adjusts her glasses and takes off her fluffy evee backpack.

Penny sighs and sits back at the table where her advanced gaming set is with her slyveon trying to bite strands of her hair penny appears to be whispering things under her breath and typing things in which the messages say "L+no father+ratio+you suck+no maidens+no life+no game" penny smirks at her comments.

Interactions: SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

In Cabin 1, Aoi finished making curry and stares at nene in her fish form aoi chuckles "nene you should come out of that fish form what if someone sees you!'' nene swims around eating the fish food aoi put in there for her "i would come out if you werent so scared of TOUCHING A FISH!".

Aoi sighs "fine i'll get you out!" aoi puts on her gardening gloves trying to get nene out of the fish bowl "there i got you-" aoi screams and nene slips out of her hand and lands somewhere nene screams "AOI-!!!".

Aoi looks around "nene-chan where did you go!!" aoi looks around anxiously nene is splashig around on the ground "AOI HELP BEFOREI TURN INTO DRIED FISH FLAKES WAHHHH!".

Aoi starts tearing up the whole cabin looking for nene "found you nene-chan!" aoi hugs nene tightly "aoi i might fly out of your hands again if you do that!" aoi chuckles and looks at the big mess in the cabin with beds flipped over and stuff aoi begins to dry nene off with a towel and she goes back to her human form.

Nene starts hugging the floor and breathing the air "AIR. GROUND. NO GILLS NO WATERRRRRRR!!!" aoi chuckles "you must like being a fish don't you nene chan should i call you daikon fish nene-chan!" nene sits in a corner covering her face "my legs are not fat they are not daikon legs!"

Last edited:

Sheik

Mood:

Calm

The Living Room; Room #2

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Tags:

None

Sheik had warmed up enough in front of the fireplace to go ahead and seek out her bedroom. Having glanced at the chart on the wall before they sat down, they saw their name (or rather, Zelda Hyrule) under Room #2. She got to her feet, and went ahead, walking down the halls and scanning the room numbers until she found the right one.

Upon finding Room #2, they opened it, expecting to be face-to-face with the people they would have to share a room with. To their pleasant surprise, it was empty. They selected a bed, one with a nice view of the woods through a window, and sat down.

To be quite frank, they were nervous about this whole ordeal. Link had signed them up using their true name, Zelda. She was disguised, sure, but she knew that sooner or later someone was bound to find out they were not a Sheikah, but the divine princess of Hyrule, blood of the goddess Hylia. They had seen demons and other sketchy figures as they trekked through the snow. Were they trustworthy? Sheik wasn't keen on giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Ukiyo

Cassettes and Cigarettes

Mood:

Interested

The Cabin's Porch

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Tags:

Ukiyo looked over the male's shoulder- she saw the person she had been pursuing getting up and walking away. With the slightest twinge of disappointment, and the feeling that this elusive being was oh-too-familiar, she turned her teal eyes back onto the boy she had been speaking with, who's name was apparently Quote. 'Strange name,' Cassie thought, flicking some cigarette ashes away, 'But then again, my title is literally Cassette Girl.'

Relieved that her less-than-smooth greeting had sparked a conversation with this new acquaintance, Uki replied, "The name's Ukiyo, but everyone calls me Cassette Girl." Her smile wavered slightly at Quote's neutral tone and facial expression. Why did he seem so mellow?

"How'd you know I'm a 'bot?" Kassetto asked, as if her metallic voice and odd appearance didn't automatically give it away.

"...Wait, so you're a robot too?" A small puzzle clicked in the back of her mind, and she realized that this was the reason why Quote was so inexpressive. Having met another few androids that seemed to have free will and intelligence, she had come to understand that they weren't very good at managing their emotions. Perhaps this was the case with Quote.

Last edited:
play-button-icon-png-18904.png

Quote nodded in response, a small smile breaking the blankness of his facial expression.
"Yes, I am. I am an explorer series soldier, model: Quo64jux." He elaborated, gesturing vaguely to the gun and sword holstered on his hip.
"I take it you are not military grade, judging by the name 'Cassette Girl'. Meeting another robot that doesn't want to kill me on sight is nice. I think you're the first, actually."
He honestly was excited to meet another like him that didn't want to kill him on reflex, even if he didn't show it well. Even his partner Curly Brace had attempted to kill him on the first encounter. Well, the first that they remembered. Almost all the data he had before waking up on the floating island had been wiped or corrupted. It had been an uncomfortable situation, one he managed not to think about most of the time. It wasn't like there was much he could do about it, anyways.

Forevermore Forevermore

• mood
    โ meh โž

outfit
    above

tags
    SimplyNene SimplyNene
    OCTAVIA
    Octavia paused and took a moment to look at the others. There was some blonde boy who had been looking at her and he was shaking like a leaf. What's up with him? Octavia didn't think too much about it since he was already running off in another direction soon. One of her eyebrows raised up in response but she didn't seem too interested. She turned the volume up on her phone to drown out the other conversations and continued her walk through the snow and to the cabin.

The owl demon soon reached the cabin and having discovered the door unlocked, she walked in and was greeted with the warmth of the interior of the cabin. A big billboard caught her attention and she walked over to it to check it out. There were a list of the rooms and names listed underneath each room. Octavia looked at the paper for Room 10 and she saw her name listed underneath; okay so she's in the last room with people she does not know.

Octavia made her way upstairs where she believed the rooms would be at and she took a look at the rooms. Octavia finally reached Room 10 and she began to open the door. The owl demon was ready to claim a bed for herself and collapse onto the mattress and perhaps take a snooze before dinner. What's for dinner anyway? Guess she'll find out soon when it would be time to eat.

She stepped inside the room, honestly expecting it to be empty but apparently not. Oh, someone is already here. Octavia was greeted with sight of Mitsuri who was sitting in a chair reading. Okay, so this person must be one of her roommates. She looked at Mitsuri for a moment before closing the door and she silently went over to one of the free beds to claim as her own and she set her stuff down, pausing her music and taking her earbuds out.
    coded by reveriee.

Noctis Lucis Caelum- Cabin 1
SimplyNene SimplyNene Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
Noctis woke up and decided to investigate. There was more people in the cabin,his new roomates he guessed. "Eh,am I interupting anything?" the prince asked Aoi and Nene." Why are you talking about fish? Makes me wonder if I can do some fishing nearby."
---------
Muichiro Tokito-Cabin 3
The mist hashira stared at the cabin and looked around while seating on his bed. " Nice dog." he said to Penny. "There is something mystical about it. It's no demon for sure. Maybe it's a yokai?"
---------
Zenitsu Agatsuma-Cabin 4
DovahBeat DovahBeat fairyfawn fairyfawn
"No problem,it's fine!" Zenitsu said to Tolliver. " You're not causing any trouble!" Then when Grell showed up."YOU AGAIN?!!!!!!"
" I don't know wh....what you are. I said I was sorry earlier. I'm just here to rest from all that demon slaying! I just want some peace! I ....g...got this bed first!" Zenitsu shouted,while hugging his Nezuko doll and crying.

Cabin 10
Mitsuri closed her book to smile at octavia and thought to her mind "yay a new room mate shes so pretty! i wonder if she saw the mochi i made on the table".

Mitsuri grabbed another manga and started reading to distract herself and to avoid any awkward conversation she wanted to say something but was shy so she just continued reading her manga. She stares at octavia still wanting to make conversation but shes worried her staring is intimidating so she gives up and sits on the bean bag hiding her face with her book.
tags: fairyfawn fairyfawn

Cabin 3

Penny notices muichiro "oh their not dogs they are- umm- i mean....ummm...- FOXES FROM AMERICA HAHAHA-" penny laughed nervously.
Penny continued focusing on her game with her controller but then she dies on her game and sees the chat saying "lol she died" she starts rage quitting and throws her controller yelling out "THATS WHY YOU GET NO MAIDENS YOU HAVE NO FATHER NO LIFE NO HOME YOU SON OF A B-" penny stops herself realizing muichiro is in the same room as her she looks embarrassed and randomly starts banging her head on her keyboard and she messages the chat weird messages like "aeyssaklkjnsmaksuskslk" while her slyveon is still trying to bite her hair penny finally calms down and plays the game again trying not to rage quit again as her slyveon took her glasses and hid under the bed.

Cabin 1

Aoi and Nene noticed what noctis said and nene had a frighten look.

Nene thought to herself and looked at noctis "OH MY GOSHHHH HE LOOKS LIKE A BOY FROM THOSE OTOME GAMES HES A PRINCE!!!" nene starts fantasizing being a princess and noctis saying "come to me princess nene...".

Nene's face is red and she fans herself until realizing that hanako would turn her into a fish...Aoi nervously said "no fish around here haha DEFINITELY!".

Nene runs to get a water bottle "I-IM SO HOT-" Aoi looks at nene "NENE WERE YOU THINKING ABOUT PEOPLE AGAIN DONT POUR THE WATER ON YOURSELF- NO-".
Nene pours the bottle of water on her head and turns into a fish "oh.....i forgot about that..." Aoi facepalms "nene-chan turns into a fish when she gets wet...." "AOI- HELP ME-" aoi says in a cheery manner "thats a you problem daikon-chan!" "I'M NOT A DAIKON!"

Tags: SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Zed hauled everything to cabin number 2. The first thing he notices is that their roommate is already there. Fortunately, his demonic senses never fail him. He put their things on their beds before going to greet Sheik. โ€œ I hope Iโ€™m not interrupting anything? Iโ€™m Zed and this is Aura.โ€ He pointed to his girlfriend. Thereโ€™s something strange about the latter; he can't figure out what it is. Oh well heโ€™ll think about it later. He has dinner knowing heโ€™ll make a feast, which means more people. The more guests, the merrier. โ€œ Oh if youโ€™re in the mood tonight Iโ€™m going to make dinner. That is if youโ€™re hungry.โ€ The thought of him going overboard made him turn slight pink.

Forevermore Forevermore

Celes sighs supposing a vacation is better than wasting her time singing at the opera. Wrinkling her nose, she's a former general not a singer. Anyway it was a scheme to lure Setzer and trick him to make use of his airship. She made her way inside the cabin hearing a ruckus. Unsure whatโ€™s that about, she made her way to the room. Noctis looks like royalty from a quick glance. โ€œ Whatโ€™s that all about?โ€ She blinks. The first thing she notices a fish. Maybe singing at the opera was a better idea but she canโ€™t be arsed to stand there in a floofy dress in front of thousand faces singing.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 SimplyNene SimplyNene

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back