• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kuroi Tamashi

♡ Sonadow, fight me ♡
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! My name's Yami and I'm trying to get back into roleplay after a long hiatus. I'll try to keep this short and easy to digest!

I ask that you;
  • Respond at least once a day when possible
  • Write enough content to generate a decent response (I average 2-4 paragraphs. You do not have to match that but I ask for at least one paragraph per character.)
  • Are respectful
I primarily play OCs in fandom-based roleplay. I am able to and willing to play canon characters as side characters and double up. I would like you to play a canon character as your main, however OCs as side characters/doubles are welcome.

I will not propose any original stories at the moment, however if none of the fandoms I list below catch your interest and you're still interested in a rp, please PM me with your ideas. I may be willing to craft a new story with you.

Fandoms I am currently searching for (Bolded = craving, * = completed canon story but need to refresh my mind, and ** = I have not yet finished the canon story). Characters I would particularly love if you played will be included, but any canon character is welcome.
  • MAGIA RECORD! [Any canon magical girl, especially the Holy Quintet. I particularly wouldn't mind OCs here.]
  • She-ra and the princesses of power [Adora, Catra, Scorpia, Entrapta, Double Trouble, Bow]
  • Soul eater [Maka, Soul, Crona] **
  • Tokyo Mew Mew (including A La Mode) [Any of the main 5 Mew Mews, Mew Berry, Kish]*
  • Mew Mew New [Same as previous] **
  • Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni/When They Cry original series-Kai [Keiichi, Rena, Mion, Shion]
  • Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni/When They Cry GOU-SOTSU [Same as previous] **
  • Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc [Makoto, Mondo, Kiyotaka, Junko]
  • Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair [Nagito, Hajime, Fuyuhiko, Kazuichi, Junko, Izuru]
  • Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony [Shuichi, Kokichi, Korekiyo, Gonta, Miu, K1-B0]
  • Danganronpa: alternate timeline or non-despair AU [Any from main 3 games, no UDG or anime exclusives]
  • No Game No Life [Sora and Shiro, Tet, Steph]
  • Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku/Magical Girl Raising Project [Snow White, La Pucelle, Hardgore Alice, Ripple, Tama, Nemurin]
  • Mahou Shoujo Site/Magical Girl Site [Aya, Kosame, Nijimi] **
  • Puella Magi Madoka Magica [Any of the Holy Quintet, Kyubey]
  • Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record [ALINA GRAY ALINA GRAY ALINA- ahem. Holy Quintet, Iroha, Yachiyo, Mini Kyubey]
  • Needy Streamer Overload/Needy Girl Overdose [Ame, KAngel, P-chan]
It is important to note I prefer very dark romance stories and most of my characters have character traits that are commonly considered "insane", "toxic", or otherwise disturbing. Most of their backstories contain elements many will not be comfortable with. For this reason, PLEASE tell me if you have any triggers as soon as we begin discussing a rp so I can modify these things accordingly! If dark and edgy stuff is not your cup of tea, I'm also happy to do calmer roleplay centered around stable and wholesome romance, friendships, fluff, etc.

I also have discord if that is your preference.

Update 7/10: Removed a somewhat rude comment here. Apologies to those towards whom I was venting frustration.

Inquiring about or discussing a potential rp does not guarantee this rp will proceed. I will need to talk to you first to ensure we can get along and work together well. Thank you!

That's the end of the search! Thank you so much for reading and have a great day/night. Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions you may have.

Last edited:
Bonjour Mon Ami! I havent done a Delta rune rp in a while but if your still looking I would love to play Ralsei for you!!!

Bonjour Mon Ami! I havent done a Delta rune rp in a while but if your still looking I would love to play Ralsei for you!!!
Hi! I'd love to discuss it in pms if that's alright with you. : )

Hello! If you’re still looking, I’m open to doing a Danganronpa rp. I am a minor, so if you’re uncomfortable with that, please just let me know (I won’t take offense, I just want to make sure you’re good with that!)

I've got to say, A soul eater roleplay sounds so fun, but so does a Deltarune roleplay, are you open to doing an OC x OC roleplay?

Hello! If you’re still looking, I’m open to doing a Danganronpa rp. I am a minor, so if you’re uncomfortable with that, please just let me know (I won’t take offense, I just want to make sure you’re good with that!)
Hi! I am open to discussing a Danganronpa rp, if you'd like to pm me. And it's no problem, I'm a minor as well, lol.

I've got to say, A soul eater roleplay sounds so fun, but so does a Deltarune roleplay, are you open to doing an OC x OC roleplay?
While I prefer CC x OC, I am open to OC x OC. I've just started rewatching Soul Eater, so I'd love to rp it! I'd be happy to discuss with you in pms (as not to clutter up this thread).

Will it be classic undertale? Or can it be any varient?
Classic Undertale, as I'm not really familiar with any of the popular AUs. That isn't to say we couldn't create our own version of it, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back